It happened

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
mfm4bnc
Pervert

It happened

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:17 am

Omg. It happened

superb101
OHW Addict

Re: It happened

Unread post by superb101 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:26 am

Well???????????? We need a back story and details please!

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:22 am

superb101 wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:26 am
I guess the back story is this:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=68031

and this

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=68144

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:36 am

leggysman wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:22 am
superb101 wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:26 am
I guess the back story is this:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=68031

and this

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=68144
LOL... this has been a longstanding fantasy... and she has teased me with it beautifully... and now it is done!

As hard as it is to believe, the reality is better than the fantasy. I have written a dozen versions of my fantasy, and I am pretty sure I have writteen one really close to what actually happened. Sheis a bit coy with details, but I (and all my close friends) have a pretty good idea about the big picture.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:05 am

...of course, I have not yet seen if there is any fallout in my friend group...

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:58 am

If anyone is interested in the back story, the two fantasy threads Leggysman dug up are a great backdrop.

This one includes no fantasy at all... just the facts (or as close as I can get considering I was tripping).

I took Lil's concerns to heart. I totally backed off any pressure. She knows my fantasy well enough to tell it as though she is reading it straight from my mind. Often, when one of our bonfires is coming up, I start dropping hints, suggesting outfits, and waxing nostalgic about how wild she was at the bonfires before we got married. This time, none of that. I even suggested jeans when I saw she was wearing tights, thinking it would be warmer on what turned out to be a cold night.

Lil had been in moody/over-tired spots for our last couple camp outs, and when she is that way, we all know better than to let her have weed or booze. The last two bonfires were actually a bit of a buzz-kill. Her mood in the week running up to this bonfire was great, and was lifted further by the fact I just finished a home-improvement project and got all the tools out of teh house, reducing the chaos we had been living in. So out of the blue, she announces her good mood, and asks Erik if he can find something more potent than her usual pot edibles, as she is feeling ready to cut loose a little.

....so... when we get there, Erik has the bonfire huge already, with a big coal bed. It has been raining, but the fire is so hot that the ground is dry for about five feet past the fire. We get there, and the rain stops. (we joke that Lil is magic that way). We break out the chairs, and I put a buffet out of easy finger foods, knowing it will be hard to cook later. We have an early start, as we usually tend to get high around sunset, and sunset is early this time of year. Everyone is in a great mood, and completely out of character, Erik took requests for music. We all danced a bit, and Lil was her normal flirty self.

At about 730, which seemed like it was really late due to dark clouds at sunset and all of us being a fair bit higher than we usually get, Lil wanted to go look at the stars. She just disappeared, and she was high enough that I was actually a little worried. With no moon, it was quite dark, and I wandered back to the fire. Seeing that one of our friends and I were a little worried, Erik said confidently that she was fine, and said she would be back. (In hindsight, I think she may have invited him away from the fire, and that was the reason for his confidence). A short time later, she wanders back from the direction of Erik's truck and says we should all come look at the stars away from the firelight. Sure enough, though it was forecast to be cloudy all night, we were under a big hole in the clouds, and they stars were DAZZLING. Lil and Erik were positioned farthest from the fire.

So when we got to the meadow, we all revel in the stars for a bit, and Lil says how cold it is. We all agree, and I thought we all started walking back to the fire. We get back, and Lil and Erik were not with us. I sit down with my two other friends and we warm up a bit... and no lil and Erik. A couple songs play... still no lil and Erik. My heart is pounding in my chest, and I want to go look for them, but I don't want to look nervous in front of my friends...

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:31 am

good start

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:02 pm

It was a great start, but at that point, I figured Lil was pulling my chain with a little role-play (as she has expertly done before)

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:51 pm

So we are sitting at the fire, and I am really high. The fire is bright, and the night is moonless. I am trying not to look like a weirdo as I keep stealing glances over towards the area where we left Lil and Erik. After a couple minutes, the two friends nearest to me start conversing in low voices that I can't hear. I am titilatedm but also nervous. I look over again, and I think I see Erik's truck rocking, but then I look at the trees, and they seem to be rocking too... Again, I am really high...

Then, the guy next to me is singing lyrics to the song. He has a very fast motor, and is always slipping little puns and quips in, and it is almost like subliminal... they are just these super fast interjection of words into his stream of words... But I hear one under the breath remark about the music being loud enough to cover the sounds of fucking. Then he slips "chastity" into the lyrics of the song we are listening to. I am pretty sure he was fucking with me, but it was almost as though he had Tourettes and his thoughts were slippig out as words.

So... some time goes by... several songs.. and Lil and Erik return to the campfire looking flushed. She raises her eyebrows at me and gives me a naughty smile.

I was super excited... perhaps over-excited, and I told her I had to have her now. She looks at me coyly, and says "even if I have just been really selfish?

I smile back, and say "specially if you have been really selfish.

So we go back to the tent. I am super wound up, and I want to fuck Lil like crazy. I say to her, I don't know if this is a role play or not, but it is perfect, and you have me as excited as I have ever been. I put her hand on my heart, and she is worried for a minute. My watch has a heart rate monitor, and my heart is beating over 180 beats a minute (I have resting heart rate of 65, and after 10 minutes on a stairmaster I get up to about 125).

So I pull my cock out, and I am completely flacid. I am so excited, but no boner. I am pretty sure that I was over-excited, and my heart rate was just to high...

And Lil says to me, "erik said this would happen... that you would be unable to reclaim me...

So I stop, and I say "are you fucking with me.

She continues to play coy and give ambiguous answers.

I tell her I really want the truth, Is this role play or real.

And she says OMG, It was real, and it was amazing.

I ask what makes it amazing, and she still is ambiguous... she says "it was just so beautiful."

So I keep trying to get an erection, and she says, lets go out to the fire. If you can't fuck me, I can at least fuck with you out there.

I quickly bury my face between her legs before we leave the tent.

{I am not trying to meter this out... I have had limited time to write or even collect my thoughts. I probably can't finish tonight].

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:23 pm

so... after so much time of imagining that I would clearly recognize the taste of cum on her, I really wasn't sure.

I asked again if this was roleplay or whether it was real, and she said that it was real and so fantastic that she was still trying to get her head around it. She said she was just peaking on her trip, and she was not even sure of the details... that i was beautiful and fantastic, and intimate, and that she still could not fully get her head around it.

Then, as if to fuck with me, she said some of her classic foreplay lines, that I am pretty sure were not real... she said that Erik had told her he wasn't leaving any sloppy seconds for me... maybe fourths or fifths. They were gone max 20 minutes, so I don't think that is true.

We went back to the fire, and Lil made a point to make a lot of eye contact with Erik. They would raise eyebrows, and smirk and throw in all sorts of nonverbal cues. Erik wandered away from the fire a couple of times, and I suspect he wanted Lil to follow, but she didn't. The party started to mellow out, and the last song Erik played was Matty Groves by Fairport Convention. (a ballad about the wife of a royal who seduces a commoner who is then slain by the jealous husband. The wife says she would still chose the slain Matty over her husband, and he slays her too.) They gave each other a lot of looks during the song, and she gave him the eyebrow raise.

So... we went to bed after the song, and I was calmed enough to get a good erection. I pressed her a little for details, and she gave me none. Whenever she did give me a tidbit, we had to slow down to keep me from being premature, but I got her off several times. About fifteen minutes later I was ready again and gave her a proper fucking. She threw me severral tidbits like "don't I feel stretched and bruised?" and "have you ever felt me so wet?" I really could not sleep at all, and Lil was a little put off by being kept awake. I asked again if she was fucking with me or if it was real, and she said "do you want me to be just fucking with you? It is a little late for that. It was real, and it was unbelievable.

I will write a little about my attempted debrief tomorrow.

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:43 am

With all the skillful roleplay she has done, it seems like the line between that and reality has been a bit of a mind-fuck for you. But you enjoyed it :up:

It seems like congratulations might be in order this time, however. Got yourself a brand new hotwife, eh? :mrgreen:

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:21 am

leggysman wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:43 am
With all the skillful roleplay she has done, it seems like the line between that and reality has been a bit of a mind-fuck for you. But you enjoyed it :up:

It seems like congratulations might be in order this time, however. Got yourself a brand new hotwife, eh? :mrgreen:
It is really hard to tell how much is mind-fuck and how much she just wants to keep an intimate moment private. This is really testing my old mantra about it being all about her...

leggysman

Unread post by leggysman » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:00 pm

mfm4bnc wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:21 am
It is really hard to tell how much is mind-fuck and how much she just wants to keep an intimate moment private. This is really testing my old mantra about it being all about her...
IMO this should be something that you "do" together as a couple, even if you're not present. There shouldn't be anything that's withheld from you as "private". Sounds like it's time for a solid chat about what was roleplay, and what's now reality, and level the playing field - so to speak. If she is now actually fucking your friend! :P

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:00 am

Do your friends, especially Erik, know she's a hotwife and you are cool with her fuckin or did he just think she was cheating on you?

It's really hot but I would hope a friend wouldn't do anything like that unless he knew you were cool with it.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:06 am

In response to Afagehi...

That is a bit ambiguous right now. Lil says that after pushing it so far, she needs a little break. I am trying to be respectful, and keep this about her pleasure (my mantra all along).

Things have seemed surprisingly normal in my friend group... All the normal banter.

I know Erik is super competitive... compulsively so. I am sure he does not like that I out-competed him for Lil.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:53 am

mfm4bnc wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:06 am

That is a bit ambiguous right now. Lil says that after pushing it so far, she needs a little break. I am trying to be respectful, and keep this about her pleasure (my mantra all along).

Things have seemed surprisingly normal in my friend group... All the normal banter.

I know Erik is super competitive... compulsively so. I am sure he does not like that I out-competed him for Lil.
Still, a friend doesn't fuck his buddy's wife without some form of permission (for lack of a better term).

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:35 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:53 am
mfm4bnc wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:06 am

Still, a friend doesn't fuck his buddy's wife without some form of permission (for lack of a better term).
She has been waving it in his face for years. I am sure he suspects our dynamic.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:28 pm

Your story is both frustrating (what is true?!?) and hot. I wish the back story wouldn't disappear, as the other threads seem to have done. Seems like you prefer to start new threads and let the old ones fade away.

But this one is still here, so, bump!

Also: did you not post pics of Lil in Hotties at some point? IIRC they were pretty smoking, but searching seems pretty hobbled nowadays. Can you link it? Maybe in your sig?
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:17 am

I still don't know the real story. She has told me about five different versions from "nothing happened" "to we both came repeatedly." Part of the problem is that when we get high, she does not remember accurately anyway... I will tell her something she did, and she will tell me it did't happen. She has even accused me of photoshopping pictures (such as when she danced in a very short skirt with no knickers).

Another part of the problem is she knows she will get more mileage if I am spinning with uncertainty. I have told her that I have spun enough and I really want to know, but she will say "If this is really about MY pleasure, I don't want to tell." I do often tell her that my fantasy is for her to do it for her pleasure.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:20 am

leggysman wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:28 pm
Your story is both frustrating (what is true?!?) and hot. I wish the back story wouldn't disappear, as the other threads seem to have done. Seems like you prefer to start new threads and let the old ones fade away.

But this one is still here, so, bump!

Also: did you not post pics of Lil in Hotties at some point? IIRC they were pretty smoking, but searching seems pretty hobbled nowadays. Can you link it? Maybe in your sig?
I did post pictures, but she told me that even though none were identifiable, the whole collection of pics and stories would be identifiable. She was not comfortable with the total body of work.