Wife showing interest

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Joe_Anonymous
Prepubescent

Wife showing interest

Unread post by Joe_Anonymous » Sun May 14, 2023 9:08 am

So, my wife is a wonderful wife & mother. But very traditional. She knows of my interest in Hotwife related topics and desire to see her shared with another man. She has indulged me with masturbation related fantasies about it but on her part has show absolutely no interest in the idea.

Until the other night. When discussing fantasies she asked what other ideas interested me and I told her truthfully that lesbian sex has always been a hot hot button for me. This clearly struck a chord with her and she left me with the impression that she may have had women lovers in the long past prior to us getting married.

I answered affirmatively when she asked if I ever thought about her with another woman.

Since then there has been no more talk of it but there is that feeling of something clearly in the air .

So my questions are…. Am I making too much of this in my head ? Is she really interested? Can I make my dreams of her with someone else come true with another woman instead of a man ? Anybody else have experience with something like this ?

Nothing2see
Player

Re: Wife showing interest

Unread post by Nothing2see » Sun May 14, 2023 2:54 pm

Don't as us, ask her!

The key to any ethical extramarital activity is communication.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

silky nylons
Player

Re: Wife showing interest

Unread post by silky nylons » Sun May 21, 2023 4:46 am

Has there been anymore talk about another woman for her. What made you think she's had women lovers in the past? This is a very sexy situation.