Progress

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
JayBob
Virgin

Progress

Unread post by JayBob » Sun May 21, 2023 7:16 am

I think I’ve been making very slow progress with my wife. Last week I had her read the Faithful Hotwife and I don’t get much of a reaction from her. The night she read it was the first time she has initiated the stranger fantasy in the bedroom and the wettest she has been in a while. I definitely consider that progress. However it’s been over a week and she hasn’t said another word about it, initially I reassured her how hot I would find her doing the challenges. Should I just give her more time to digest everything or is she waiting to see if I’ll bring it up? I have not initiated any type of fantasy role play in the bedroom either.

gastallman
Virgin

Re: Progress

Unread post by gastallman » Sun May 21, 2023 8:16 am

Im kind of in a holding pattern with no real progress for a while so its not like i have a wealth of knowledge as how to get to the next step.
But another book to read but more of a story— which is relatively similar to the Faithful Hotwife would be “i gave him my number” on kindle. It ends up being a role playing story but its not given away till the end. We both enjoyed it and got some juices flowing.

JayBob
Virgin

Unread post by JayBob » Sun May 21, 2023 10:03 am

gastallman wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 8:16 am
Im kind of in a holding pattern with no real progress for a while so its not like i have a wealth of knowledge as how to get to the next step.
But another book to read but more of a story— which is relatively similar to the Faithful Hotwife would be “i gave him my number” on kindle. It ends up being a role playing story but its not given away till the end. We both enjoyed it and got some juices flowing.
Thank you I’ll look it up!

SlimScott
Virgin

Unread post by SlimScott » Thu May 25, 2023 5:44 pm

JayBob wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 7:16 am
I think I’ve been making very slow progress with my wife. Last week I had her read the Faithful Hotwife and I don’t get much of a reaction from her. The night she read it was the first time she has initiated the stranger fantasy in the bedroom and the wettest she has been in a while. I definitely consider that progress. However it’s been over a week and she hasn’t said another word about it, initially I reassured her how hot I would find her doing the challenges. Should I just give her more time to digest everything or is she waiting to see if I’ll bring it up? I have not initiated any type of fantasy role play in the bedroom either.
Don't push. She needs time to process the idea. Waiting is difficult, but necessary!