Best Friend & Neighbor

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Best Friend & Neighbor

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Sun May 28, 2023 7:11 am

My wife is very aware of my kink. Lately I have done my best not to bring it up, mostly because I don’t want to push her away. She has known for about 1.5 years and has said she is open to an organic meeting. The only person she has admitted to me that she wants to fuck is my best friend and neighbor. He is in a sexless marriage with three kids and he openly remarks about his lack of sex. I am aware of how bad it is but want to ask him if he wants to fuck my wife. I know he thinks she is hot and with out new pool and hot tub they will be staring at each other all summer. Someone talk some sense into me …
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/ec/12/C6AB0AAD-24DF-4805-99C2-348E921A8CF8/Image-1.jpg

daveandjan
Pervert

Re: Best Friend & Neighbor

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun May 28, 2023 7:14 am

Hahahahaha.......You need to read our story. Giddyup. Enjoy the ride.

SlimScott
Virgin

Unread post by SlimScott » Sun May 28, 2023 7:33 am

Is there any REAL need to talk to him about this? Invite him over when his wife is away and have your wife flirt with him. You can, in all sorts of non-verbal ways, let him know that you are ok with them getting physical. Go ahead. It's what you want. It's what your wife has indicated she wants. What are you waiting for?

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun May 28, 2023 7:34 am

You definitely need to invite him over asap

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Sun May 28, 2023 8:25 am

He comes over all the time, good news is our new pool is opening and he will be in it. His wife, who doesn’t fuck him, is flat chested with no ass. My wife is very busty with a nice round ass which I know he likes. I think I should ask her to tease him for me, I’m not sure she will sober but doesn’t hurt to ask. I’d love to post a pic but cannot figure out how. Check out the picture I posted in the hotties to see what I mean about busty and let me know how he can resist?
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/ec/12/C6AB0AAD-24DF-4805-99C2-348E921A8CF8/Image-1.jpg

phil
Player

Unread post by phil » Sun May 28, 2023 9:22 am

CBushotwifecpl wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 8:25 am
He comes over all the time, good news is our new pool is opening and he will be in it. His wife, who doesn’t fuck him, is flat chested with no ass. My wife is very busty with a nice round ass which I know he likes. I think I should ask her to tease him for me, I’m not sure she will sober but doesn’t hurt to ask. I’d love to post a pic but cannot figure out how. Check out the picture I posted in the hotties to see what I mean about busty and let me know how he can resist?
She's smokin. Trying to resist would be agony

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Sun May 28, 2023 12:04 pm

SlimScott wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 7:33 am
Is there any REAL need to talk to him about this? Invite him over when his wife is away and have your wife flirt with him. You can, in all sorts of non-verbal ways, let him know that you are ok with them getting physical. Go ahead. It's what you want. It's what your wife has indicated she wants. What are you waiting for?
Of course ruining a family is on my mind ….
But it bothers me that my best friend isn’t getting laid. He is good looking, funny, successful guy that deserves a good sex life. When he complaining about not having sex, what line should I use?

SlimScott
Virgin

Unread post by SlimScott » Sun May 28, 2023 12:14 pm

CBushotwifecpl wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 12:04 pm

But it bothers me that my best friend isn’t getting laid. He is good looking, funny, successful guy that deserves a good sex life. When he complaining about not having sex, what line should I use?
How about "Perhaps we could help you with that"?
It would be a way to introduce possibilities. Another line. "I would be more than happy to offer a solution to that if you are interested."

Just say something that opens the door for him to follow up!

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Mon May 29, 2023 11:02 am

You asked someone to talk some sense into you, and all you’re getting here is enticement which the devilish side of me would be happy to join in with.
But...
You don’t want to wreck a family, specially that of a good friend and neighbour. So, tread carefully and think very carefully before you act on this. Maybe it’s a great opportunity that will make you all very happy and cause no harm, or maybe it’s an embarrassing disaster waiting to happen. There’s no guarantees but there is the potential to cause a lot of upset.
Having said that, I’m rooting for you...
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

stillhopeful
Virgin

Unread post by stillhopeful » Mon May 29, 2023 12:12 pm

I'll play a little devil's advocate here. Are you sure he's not getting any at home? Other than his complaints, which may or may not be based on facts, what evidence do you have?

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Mon May 29, 2023 12:39 pm

PaNic wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 11:02 am
You asked someone to talk some sense into you, and all you’re getting here is enticement which the devilish side of me would be happy to join in with.
But...
You don’t want to wreck a family, specially that of a good friend and neighbour. So, tread carefully and think very carefully before you act on this. Maybe it’s a great opportunity that will make you all very happy and cause no harm, or maybe it’s an embarrassing disaster waiting to happen. There’s no guarantees but there is the potential to cause a lot of upset.
Having said that, I’m rooting for you...

All true, he is talking about divorce and not getting laid, which has been the same story for years. My wife thinks he is hot and is a good friend. I think she is the safest, and easiest, way for him to get some action. I need to ask him, I’m sure he will say no way at first but also know he would love it.

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Mon May 29, 2023 12:40 pm

stillhopeful wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 12:12 pm
I'll play a little devil's advocate here. Are you sure he's not getting any at home? Other than his complaints, which may or may not be based on facts, what evidence do you have?
100% positive, she is a stiff. It’s sad… he’s a great guy and I trust him.

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Mon May 29, 2023 12:45 pm

Before I worked out in the basement I texted my wife,

“Erik is stopping by to swim … if he gets here before I am done I am going to need you to keep him entertained 😉

She texted back,

“Suns out/Boobs out”

And wore a very hot suit on purpose. Kids were in the pool with us and it was only an hour but I need to keep this up. I think I need to make some dares for her when he comes over. When I get the chance I’ll joke around that he should try and band my wife. He will 100% protest at first but I am sure he wants to. Again, how long can a good guy go without getting laid?

SlimScott
Virgin

Unread post by SlimScott » Mon May 29, 2023 3:24 pm

I know there is concern about you ruining his marriage, but it certainly sounds to me like the marriage was ruined a long time ago, and certainly not by you.

Next, if Erik does sleep with your wife, although you may have made it easy for him, the decision will not be yours. Erick will be the one shoving his eager penis in your wife's vagina. He will be deciding to do that - not you.

Erik is not putty in your hands. He is capable of making his own decisions.

Just my perspective!

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Mon May 29, 2023 3:53 pm

SlimScott wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 3:24 pm
I know there is concern about you ruining his marriage, but it certainly sounds to me like the marriage was ruined a long time ago, and certainly not by you.

Next, if Erik does sleep with your wife, although you may have made it easy for him, the decision will not be yours. Erick will be the one shoving his eager penis in your wife's vagina. He will be deciding to do that - not you.

Erik is not putty in your hands. He is capable of making his own decisions.

Just my perspective!
100% … I just need to make sure he knows she is interested. He is a good friend and is going to make the decision.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Wed May 31, 2023 7:54 am

SlimScott wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 12:14 pm
CBushotwifecpl wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 12:04 pm

How about "Perhaps we could help you with that"?
It would be a way to introduce possibilities. Another line. "I would be more than happy to offer a solution to that if you are interested."

Just say something that opens the door for him to follow up!
How about: "I feel bad that you aren't getting any when I can't even keep up with my wife..."

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Wed May 31, 2023 8:07 am

If he is your best friend, he is not going to want to fuck up your friendship, so he may lay back even if he really wants to.

I have a similar situation. My best friend introduced me to Lil, and they had been FWB. They even slept together once while Lil and I were dating but not exclusive. It really took hold of my fantasy life.

She still throws lots of innuendo into their conversations and chats, and she teases him mercilously... I don't think we have ever had a party where she did not give him a look up her skirt.

I don't want to hijack your thread, so I will just say that your scenario is my biggest turn on. Actually, my biggest FANTASY is for her to just do it without asking for my permission.

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Wed May 31, 2023 10:23 am

mfm4bnc wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 8:07 am
If he is your best friend, he is not going to want to fuck up your friendship, so he may lay back even if he really wants to.

I have a similar situation. My best friend introduced me to Lil, and they had been FWB. They even slept together once while Lil and I were dating but not exclusive. It really took hold of my fantasy life.

She still throws lots of innuendo into their conversations and chats, and she teases him mercilously... I don't think we have ever had a party where she did not give him a look up her skirt.

I don't want to hijack your thread, so I will just say that your scenario is my biggest turn on. Actually, my biggest FANTASY is for her to just do it without asking for my permission.
No worries, I am honestly looking for advice. Of course my fear is ruining his marriage but I am also confident we could keep it quiet. It’s hard watching your good looking, successful, best friend go through a sexless marriage. I use those adjectives only to explain that it’s a shame he is living this way. Frankly, I would rather she choose someone else but he is the only one she has mentioned. I think I can say, when he talks about not getting laid, “yeah, my wife doesn’t understand why you aren’t having sex. She told me, she would definitely be banging you and by the way she is serious.” I can see what he says and potentially tell him, “if you want to I would be ok with it, your my best friend, I trust you.” I think he will not want to risk our friendship at first but maybe he will believe me over time?

Again, I wouldn’t hesitate if they actually got divorced but they have 3 younger kids so I think they are going to stay unhappily married.

Maybe I just need to somehow bring up my kink? My wife is the only person who really knows?

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Wed May 31, 2023 5:34 pm

Maybe that line, “yeah, my wife doesn’t understand why you aren’t having sex. She told me, she would definitely be banging you.” would be best dropped into a three way conversation when she’s actually there too.
Done light heartedly that offers either of them the opportunity to throw down the gauntlet and up the ante... 😜
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:53 am

PaNic wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 5:34 pm
Maybe that line, “yeah, my wife doesn’t understand why you aren’t having sex. She told me, she would definitely be banging you.” would be best dropped into a three way conversation when she’s actually there too.
Done light heartedly that offers either of them the opportunity to throw down the gauntlet and up the ante... 😜
Good idea … it needs to be when we are having drinks which happens from time to time. It will be difficult for me to not take an opportunity if it comes up without her but I can always go
Back to it when she is around.

One time we were having drinks and I told her he is coming over. I had her run upstairs and put on a lower cut shirt and she did it. It was a huge turn on to say the least.

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:23 am

It might also be good for you and your friend to take on a “ project” in your home that needs his help, to explain his continuous presence without his wife, you can do the work while he is busy…

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:18 am

It’s night. Your kids are inside or in bed. Your best friend and neighbor is in the hot tub with you and your wife enjoying each other’s company, the evening, and some adult beverages. Assuming your wife is onboard with and excited to be doing this she leaves at a predetermined time and changes to a more minimal bikini.
While she’s gone you bring up the topic of your buddies sex life. If he brings up the lack of sex and you believe him, you can then mention how your wife finds him attractive and you two would like to help him out with his problem. You then make him aware that your wife, and you, would like her to have sex with him.
Your wife then returns to the hot tub dressed in her sexiest bikini. If your friend is interested she now sits next to him in the hot tub. With all the bubbles her hand can wander to his cock and begin to play with it. What happens after that is up to your wife, your friend, and you. Is he comfortable with a handjob, perhaps a blowjob on the edge of the hot tub, or retiring inside to have full on sex? Does he feel comfortable with you around or do you at that moment have to excuse yourself so they can have more privacy in the hot tub or the bedroom?
If he’s not interested she sits next to you and the evening continues. Perhaps since the ice is broken on the topic, all three of you can talk about it. He will probably have some questions to ask the both of you as he tries to make sense out of what you’re offering and begins to get comfortable with the idea.
It seems as you go through some of the threads on this forum, it is the husband will break the ice with the potential lover for his wife or partner. The third is often worried about the husband’s reaction to his fucking the wife. So having the husband breaking the ice does alleviate many of those concerns.
However, also be aware that even though he bitches and moans about his sex life, he may not be interested in straying and fucking your wife or anyone else. So feeling him out on the topic of fucking your wife is crucial, unless he’s already commented on her and how he ‘wouldn’t mind having a go with her.’
Good luck and I can’t wait to read how things turn out.

P.S. Your wife is a total smoke show and incredibly sexy. You wouldn’t have to ask me twice.

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:27 am

Seekingmore12 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:23 am
It might also be good for you and your friend to take on a “ project” in your home that needs his help, to explain his continuous presence without his wife, you can do the work while he is busy…
This has happened a lot but with me there. He is handy, unlike myself, and loves making excuses to come to my house to have drinks. He gets judged for having drinks at home so will often come drink my stuff. He actually will Venmo me (against my will) every month because he drinks so often at my place. I can certainly think about some sort of project to get him on my house, working, with a couple drinks while my wife is home. My wife works from home, so does he when he is t traveling. Problem is his wife doesn’t work.

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:11 am

mundyman wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:18 am
It’s night. Your kids are inside or in bed. Your best friend and neighbor is in the hot tub with you and your wife enjoying each other’s company, the evening, and some adult beverages. Assuming your wife is onboard with and excited to be doing this she leaves at a predetermined time and changes to a more minimal bikini.
While she’s gone you bring up the topic of your buddies sex life. If he brings up the lack of sex and you believe him, you can then mention how your wife finds him attractive and you two would like to help him out with his problem. You then make him aware that your wife, and you, would like her to have sex with him.
Your wife then returns to the hot tub dressed in her sexiest bikini. If your friend is interested she now sits next to him in the hot tub. With all the bubbles her hand can wander to his cock and begin to play with it. What happens after that is up to your wife, your friend, and you. Is he comfortable with a handjob, perhaps a blowjob on the edge of the hot tub, or retiring inside to have full on sex? Does he feel comfortable with you around or do you at that moment have to excuse yourself so they can have more privacy in the hot tub or the bedroom?
If he’s not interested she sits next to you and the evening continues. Perhaps since the ice is broken on the topic, all three of you can talk about it. He will probably have some questions to ask the both of you as he tries to make sense out of what you’re offering and begins to get comfortable with the idea.
It seems as you go through some of the threads on this forum, it is the husband will break the ice with the potential lover for his wife or partner. The third is often worried about the husband’s reaction to his fucking the wife. So having the husband breaking the ice does alleviate many of those concerns.
However, also be aware that even though he bitches and moans about his sex life, he may not be interested in straying and fucking your wife or anyone else. So feeling him out on the topic of fucking your wife is crucial, unless he’s already commented on her and how he ‘wouldn’t mind having a go with her.’
Good luck and I can’t wait to read how things turn out.

P.S. Your wife is a total smoke show and incredibly sexy. You wouldn’t have to ask me twice.
Well thought out feedback and thank you for the compliment! All of that is possible, with our new pool and hot tub I think we will certainly be in the there one night late. My sense is, when I first bring it up he will not be comfortable. We will need to talk through it a bit … potentially before the hot tub experience. I think he needs to know she finds him attractive before the hot tub or I mention them hooking up. One time I mentioned showing him a picture of her in lingerie and he changed the subject quickly but conventionally that is what a good friend is supposed to do. What he doesn’t know is that in my world there is no bigger sign of respect than sharing your wife with a trusted friend.

He told me last weekend that I am his best friend and he depends on me for advice specifically in his relationship. If he were satisfied I would not even bring this up, but he hasn’t been for a long, long time.

I still need to work on my wife. While she brings it up occasionally after drinking and a little bit sober I don’t want to turn her off. I’m not sure how much to do it.

I appreciate the feedback from everyone here and I should be happy she is clearly ok with my kink. Funny if you asked this on Reddit you would be killed.

Getting caught would be horrific but I would set ground rules that he is never to text her anything sexual. I think I would have a code like ending a sentence with two periods or exclamation points means he is interested in playing.

We also own high end log cabins with hot tubs which would be a fun place to play as well.

CBushotwifecpl
Trainable

Unread post by CBushotwifecpl » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:06 am

phil wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 9:22 am
CBushotwifecpl wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 8:25 am
She's smokin. Trying to resist would be agony
Thank you!