Just told my wife about my fantasy where do I go from here

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Fel180
Prepubescent

Just told my wife about my fantasy where do I go from here

Unread post by Fel180 » Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:57 am

Hello! I’m new in this wonderful forum, and live in South America.
We are a couple of 47 and 46, since we,ve been dating back in 1996 I started to fantasize about watching her having sex with another man.
Last thursday we where talking about our fantasies, and we took the test on mojoupgrade.com , i told her the seeing her having sex with another man was one of my fantasies.
She didn’t get mad or frightened, just ask if I wanted a man for both of us, for me etc. I told her that just for her, I only like to watch and maybe a MFM action. She didn’t say yes o no, we just continue having sex.
I don’t know where should I go from here, should I bring the subject again, I don’t want to put pressure on her. Please your recommendation and advice

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: Just told my wife about my fantasy where do I go from here

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:28 pm

My .02

Since it has been less than a week and will be still fresh in her mind you can absolutely bring it up!

Try this - "I wondered if you have been thinking about the fantasy I told you about and if you had any questions." That puts the ball in her court and let's her describe what is on her mind instead of just answering your questions.

If she says she doesn't have any questions let her know that you are available to sit down and listen if she ever does want to talk it over with you. Then you can joke that you wouldn't mind some hot role play if she was up for it 😂

Keep it light, have the conversation outside the bedroom and make sure she knows that you will be available if and when SHE wants to approach the subject.

Then back away from it and let her think on it.
Good luck!

Fel180
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fel180 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:12 am

Thank you! I’ll try to bring it up again.
Has anyone felt any regret once they made this fantasy come true?

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:35 pm

Not even a little bit but you better be ready for it. I'm sure there are much more failures than successes, IMO. Talk.....TAlk.....TALk......TALK! You've got to have indepth conversation with each other.

Fel180
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fel180 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:37 pm

Thank you, I’ll keep talking about it, anf if it works then is the problem of who and where to find him
Thank guys

Fel180
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fel180 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:35 am

Here is a little update.
Since I told her about the fantasy, we been talking a little about it, we've been reading erotic books about this together, and having sex, like crazy.
I still don't have a confirmation that she will do it, but she hasn't said anything bad about it and or something that indicate that she will no do it. Any sugestions?

vtkinkycouple
Virgin

Unread post by vtkinkycouple » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:42 pm

Just keep talking ask her if she sees and advantages or if she has any drawbacks. Talk them all out. Just keep talking. Talking makes her think.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:51 pm

Just be available for any questions that she has. She needs this time to thoroughly think things through and bounce her thoughts off of you as she considers any barriers that she might have. It took me awhile to do my due diligence and work through everything before I was able to make my decision.

Remember, this isn't necessarily a simple decision of whether or not she wants to have sex with someone else. She may be faced with the same question many of us are "Can I see myself as a non-monogamous hotwife, or can I only see myself as a monogamous married woman?" Only she can figure that out.

Be patient, you probably had years to adjust to your fantasy 😉 She needs to know if she can see herself in a completely different role before she takes that big step.

Fel180
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fel180 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:54 am

Thank you guys!!
It’s so good to have advice like this, this is a very complicated matter and there is no good information out there.
I’ll keep you posted, meanwhile we are enjoing very much this journey.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:41 am

Fel180 wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:57 am

Hello! I’m new in this wonderful forum, and live in South America.
We are a couple of 47 and 46, since we,ve been dating back in 1996 I started to fantasize about watching her having sex with another man.
Last thursday we where talking about our fantasies, and we took the test on mojoupgrade.com , i told her the seeing her having sex with another man was one of my fantasies.
She didn’t get mad or frightened, just ask if I wanted a man for both of us, for me etc. I told her that just for her, I only like to watch and maybe a MFM action. She didn’t say yes o no, we just continue having sex.
I don’t know where should I go from here, should I bring the subject again, I don’t want to put pressure on her. Please your recommendation and advice
Find the opportunity to ask her what she thought about your revelation. Explain to her that it is quite a common fantasy. It is connected to the pleasure we men feel when we see another man admiring our wife, or when one of our buddies tells us, "Your wife is so beautiful. You are such a lucky man." It's just an extreme extension of that.

Then, there are two safe fantasy roleplays you can try, that might help her break the ice. One, is to ask her if she would be willing to do a role-play in bed, where she strokes You while telling you what her last night was like with her lover (imaginary only). She will get to feel you get harder and more erect, in her hand, while she tells you about her time with her imaginary lover.

Another is for her to go to a bar by herself, while you watch from a distant table, and she visits with men who come to her, or by her drinks.

When you get home, you can ask her if there were any of the men she found attractive or sexy. Ask her to imagine, that if she were to go up to a hotel room with one of the men, which one would she choose. That person can now become her Imaginary Lover. The two of you will have a name and a face to imagine as her lover.

My wife came to love the imaginary lover play. She found that she can get me very turned on and give me great sexual release by just talking about what her imaginary love or does to her. She Strokes my penis while she tells me all of the things he does to her. I get so hard and so turned on, then I beg her for sex. If she doesn't feel like it, she will say, "I'm sorry sweetie I'm sore down there, and absolutely exhausted from our hours of love making last night with his huge cock. But I can give you a handjob."

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:36 am

Fel180 wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:12 am
Thank you! I’ll try to bring it up again.
Has anyone felt any regret once they made this fantasy come true?
There are definitely people who regretted making this fantasy come true. Some of them have contacted me to tell me about it. Picking up diseases etc.. However, this forum is generally full of people who have a lot of experience and it has worked for them.

It's a fine line to know how much to bring it up with her. If you bring it up too much, she may get angry and shut the idea down altogether. I think once a week or so is not too much. Hopefully she knows this is a serious fantasy for you and she will eventually ask questions. During sex she may ask what you are thinking about. When she does, tell her that you are thinking about her with another man, give details of the fantasy to help fill her mind with how it could be. I'm a wannabe, but that's my advice. When I give my wife details about how it would be she gets horny.

Swe_male
Virgin

Unread post by Swe_male » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:41 am

I think you should go slow, wait and see if she is starting asking questions, in that case she has thought about it by herself before.

I don't think you should push or press her to talk about it but you could always give her small hints. If she likes it she will pick it up and continue talk about it.

I've told my gf about 2 years ago I think and she has said she can do it for me, I've told her I don't won't her to do it for me, but for herself and that I will stand beside her all the time and never leave her. She want me to be there if it's happening and she is having a new fantasy now, a spit roast. 😅 She use to ask me if I want to fuck her from behind or if the other guy is doing her. My answer is different every time, sometimes I would like to see her giving head and sometimes I would like to see her getting fucked hard from behind. Last time I told her that I would take a few steps aside and just watch and I asked if she would like that - she said of course I would give both him and you a good show! Always when we talk about this nowadays she is getting dripping wet so I use to ask if she is that horney or is she is pretending - she's not pretending she says!

nks
Trainable

Unread post by nks » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:31 am

Swe_male wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:41 am
I think you should go slow, wait and see if she is starting asking questions, in that case she has thought about it by herself before.

I don't think you should push or press her to talk about it but you could always give her small hints. If she likes it she will pick it up and continue talk about it.

I've told my gf about 2 years ago I think and she has said she can do it for me, I've told her I don't won't her to do it for me, but for herself and that I will stand beside her all the time and never leave her. She want me to be there if it's happening and she is having a new fantasy now, a spit roast. 😅 She use to ask me if I want to fuck her from behind or if the other guy is doing her. My answer is different every time, sometimes I would like to see her giving head and sometimes I would like to see her getting fucked hard from behind. Last time I told her that I would take a few steps aside and just watch and I asked if she would like that - she said of course I would give both him and you a good show! Always when we talk about this nowadays she is getting dripping wet so I use to ask if she is that horney or is she is pretending - she's not pretending she says!
Dripping wet? That's a very good sign! I think a lot of women would love to have sex but there are many inhibitions. Once she gets comfortable, she can enjoy the idea for real.

Swe_male
Virgin

Unread post by Swe_male » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:14 am

I hope she is getting that comfortable soon and tell me she's ready. I really think it's not that far away because she is bringing this up by herself nowadays. Just yesterday she told me she would like to use her "Stefan" in bed. Stefan is our name of her realistic dildo that I bought her to be able to get the feeling of two cocks at the same time. Now she could invite Stefan without me knowing before.. and she also use to talk with me like "he" is a real human.. he fucks me so hard! He feels so good! I would like to suck him, you want to watch? Etc. etc. when I asked her a few weeks ago if she would like to try a real one she said - yes, I probably would like to try that!
So, I'm hoping that some day we (she) will find a nice guy that she invites and give both of us a new experience. 😅

Swe_male
Virgin

Unread post by Swe_male » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:16 am

My previous post was an answer to another thread but apparently I didn't make it the right way.. 😏

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:45 pm

Fel180 wrote:

Last thursday we where talking about our fantasies, and we took the test on mojoupgrade.com…
What is this actual website?

Sharing One
Experienced

Unread post by Sharing One » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:47 am

Another way you may want to consider is to ask her to tell you about her best sexual encounter she had before you. Let her know in a fun way, and let her know that her story would be exciting for you. Make sure she knows that you are not being judgmental, to just excited to know more about her. If she feels you can handle the thought with her being with someone else, she will know you are serious and that you can handle the reality instead of it just being a fantasy. If you can get her to open up about her prior boyfriends, she will know that she can talk with you without fear of making you angry.

Also, you may take her out and tell her you want to buy her a new sexy dress, or shoes, or treat her to a new hair appointment. Tell her you are getting her ready for her new boyfriend, or you can not tell her, and she can read between the lines.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:53 pm

CuriousHusband91941 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:45 pm
Fel180 wrote:

Last thursday we where talking about our fantasies, and we took the test on mojoupgrade.com…
Are you in an IT environment in which you are unable to paste mojoupgrade.com into a browser and look at the actual website?
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:42 am

leggysman wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:53 pm
CuriousHusband91941 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:45 pm
Fel180 wrote:

Are you in an IT environment in which you are unable to paste mojoupgrade.com into a browser and look at the actual website?
I copied and pasted the website before and it did not work. I just tried it now and I found the website.

CuckAgain
Virgin

Unread post by CuckAgain » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:24 am

Thank you for the mojoupgrade website! We did that and it was eye opening. My wife S wants me to be a little more rougher during sex. I was like Woah! Not my nature but I can get into that.

Fel180
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fel180 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:26 am

hello!

Here’s a little update on my situation.
Since my last post, my wife and I, have kept talking and reading erotic novels about wife sharing and swinger lifestyle, my wife went out without any panties, just once. Las week we were having sex and I told here to imagine that the guy playing with her was not me, and she agrees to that game. Another time we were also having sex and I directly ask here if she would make my fantasy come true, and she says yes, If that makes me happy she would do it.
Last Saturday we were having lunch, and she brought the subject up and told me that she thinks that it would be better if she shares me first to see how she feels and so I can have a better understanding of the situation. I said yes, but I make myself clear to her that that was no my fantasy, that if that’s the way to get there I’ll be happy to do it, but I want to see her with another man, not me with another woman.
We talk for a while and she told me that we are on the way to do it, but she needs more time to see herself having sex with another man.

Any advice on how to move on?

coupleoxford
Trainable

Unread post by coupleoxford » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:02 am

It's important not to pressure but also not to let it just fizzle out. I've met cucks who tried to pressure their wives and they just clammed up and I know cucks who didn't push at all and their wife just lost interest, other things took over her attention.

I'd suggest coming up with some practical steps and following them.

You could ask about using the idea as a part of roleplay. That can seem safer and easier. Don't rush it, just show her over time how it really turns you on and that you're genuine about it. Women often think there must be an alterior motive like you want other women so making your shared fantasy life about her and other men helps to show her that you are genuine. My wife worked out that the way to turn me on was to talk about other men in bed, gradually that become a normal part of our sex life and something that she started to enjoy herself. But do it regularly so it is on her mind. Also, ensure it's about her, not about you. Ask about her fantasies and include them.

My wife was curious if I talked to bulls and when I told her I did, I even offered to show her a conversation. She was smiling as she read and realised we really were talking about her. I'd shared some of her photos and she was scrolling through telling me which pictures she liked, she started to guide me towards the type of picture I should share, the ones she felt sexier in.

After that I suggested a group chat with a bull so she could just read and see what we talked about. She agree and installed the app. She didn't speak in group and I was a bit disappointed by that but then a week later I learned that they'd been one on one chatting and she had even flashed him. Having hubby say she was hot is one thing, having another guy say it should brought out another side.

In our case we were lucky to find a social that we went to and that was eye opening, just chatting to bulls and cucks and hotwives about their adventures. She said she wouldn't meet a bull for real which I said she didn't have to but then a week later she was telling me about places she could meet a bull we had connected to.

You see, there comes a point where her curiosity starts to spill over and she starts to realise what she can have and then she will lead, you can sit back and enjoy watching her go from a shy, reserved good wife to a wild temptress.

It's just about time and patience but being the hand that guides it, reassuring her.

Fel180
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fel180 » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:49 am

coupleoxford wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:02 am
It's important not to pressure but also not to let it just fizzle out. I've met cucks who tried to pressure their wives and they just clammed up and I know cucks who didn't push at all and their wife just lost interest, other things took over her attention.

You could ask about using the idea as a part of roleplay. That can seem safer and easier. Don't rush it, just show her over time how it really turns you on and that you're genuine about it. Women often think there must be an alterior motive like you want other women so making your shared fantasy life about her and other men helps to show her that you are genuine. My wife worked out that the way to turn me on was to talk about other men in bed, gradually that become a normal part of our sex life and something that she started to enjoy herself. But do it regularly so it is on her mind. Also, ensure it's about her, not about you. Ask about her fantasies and include them.

My wife was curious if I talked to bulls and when I told her I did, I even offered to show her a conversation. She was smiling as she read and realised we really were talking about her. I'd shared some of her photos and she was scrolling through telling me which pictures she liked, she started to guide me towards the type of picture I should share, the ones she felt sexier in.

After that I suggested a group chat with a bull so she could just read and see what we talked about. She agree and installed the app. She didn't speak in group and I was a bit disappointed by that but then a week later I learned that they'd been one on one chatting and she had even flashed him. Having hubby say she was hot is one thing, having another guy say it should brought out another side.

In our case we were lucky to find a social that we went to and that was eye opening, just chatting to bulls and cucks and hotwives about their adventures. She said she wouldn't meet a bull for real which I said she didn't have to but then a week later she was telling me about places she could meet a bull we had connected to.

You see, there comes a point where her curiosity starts to spill over and she starts to realise what she can have and then she will lead, you can sit back and enjoy watching her go from a shy, reserved good wife to a wild temptress.

It's just about time and patience but being the hand that guides it, reassuring her.
Thank you so much for your advice, It's good to know from other couples or people that have gone through this

coupleoxford
Trainable

Unread post by coupleoxford » Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:13 am

Fel180 wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:49 am
coupleoxford wrote:
Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:02 am

Thank you so much for your advice, It's good to know from other couples or people that have gone through this
I can say that it's worth the time and effort. I can't speak for other couples but for us it's been the best thing we've introduced to our marriage.

Fel180
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fel180 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:48 am

Hello!
Another Unexpected update in our Journey.
We received an offer to go on a Swinger cruise on october 18th. We both talk and agree to go, we bought the cruise, air tickets and everything yesterday.
We discuss everything and we decided that we will go to see how is it, to meet new people and if something happens it will be, we decided to go with no pressure to do or not to do anything. She told me that she is going with a very open mind and hope I’ll do the same.
Any advice?