Does she know? New Anklet

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Stag78
Experienced

Re: Does she know? New Anklet

Unread post by Stag78 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:02 pm

Within the first few months of our relationship my now fiancée asked me to buy her an anklet and a big, black dildo. She also told me that before she met me she had been with between 20 and 30 other guys, and that they all had cum inside her. I had not even considered telling her about my HW fantasy at that point, so it was amazing that she seemed to be reading my mind early on.

So, obviously, I got her the dildo and anklet, both of which she enjoyed immensely. Soon after, she revealed her exhibitionist side to me, which was awesome, of course! She started going out on the town wearing some incredibly sexy outfits, and she acted like she was allergic to wearing bras and panties. She would also wear fantastically tiny bikinis on our beach vacations. It was a best-case, dream scenario for me, and it really got me thinking she might actually be prepping me for the HW lifestyle!

I tell you all this because I was thinking come on, the dildo? The anklet? The tiny bikinis and miniskirts without panties? The 30 guys cumming in her pussy?? She's totally a HW, right??

After a couple years of this, when I finally mustered up the courage to tell her I wanted her to fuck other guys I kind of expected her to be pretty gung-ho about it. Unfortunately, that's not what happened, as she got very upset upon hearing this. That was about 3 years ago and, thankfully, she has come around and really seems turned on by it now.

The point of all this is sometimes an anklet is just an anklet.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:10 pm

Her response is not unusual, but it is very good she is coming about ...
Has she started texting other guys? Are you involved in how she dresses and goes out? Does she go out solo a lot?
These are all encouraging things if they are taking place.
It would be interesting to know what she yearns for ... :)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Stag78
Experienced

Unread post by Stag78 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:32 pm

She is not texting anyone I am aware of. A while back there was a younger guy who I know she found attractive that was after her but nothing came of it. I have enjoyed the fuck out of helping her decide what to wear on our nights out, although she has not gone out solo (AFAIK) since we've been together. She has a preference for cute younger guys, and she definitely attracts them. At this point it's just a matter of time before she's a legit HW.

Plezzer101
Trainable

Unread post by Plezzer101 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:02 am

vanquished005 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:49 pm
my wife has been cheating on me with a younger stay-at-home husband in her bible study group for 4 years now. she has no idea that i know about her cheating.

he gave an anklet as a birthday present 2 years ago. my catholic wife is naive about many things in life, especially about sex-related things. she has no clue what the anklet means.

i get aroused thinking of what the husbands abd BFs in church must think when my wife wiggles her married catholic ass up to the altar on sunday mornings, when they see her anklet.
I wonder if anyone looking gets past her, wiggly "married catholic ass" going up the aisle? Fun to think about...

myoralannie
Trainable

Unread post by myoralannie » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:48 am

I gave Annie a new gold anklet a few months back about the same time I was posting about her early experiences and she has not taken it off. Annie knows what it means and she wears it on her right ankle. It is certainly more for our enjoyment than anything else though. She has my encouragement to pursue what she wants. Annie knows that if anyone asked her about the anklets significance, and she has interest in the guy, to have two replies on hand:
1. If your asking about the anklets significance, you already know the answer
OR simply
2. Married but available.

JeffB72
Prepubescent

Unread post by JeffB72 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:27 am

Anklets have kind of a different meaning for my wife. When she wears hers, it means that she is interested in finding a guy to play with. She has always had a problem telling me directly that she wants to play with someone else, but her wearing her anklet is her signal to me that she wants to find someone to play with.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:59 am

If she is anything like mine the presence of the anklet not only signifies but causes her to be wet and horny as hell. A no lose any was it goes.

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:19 pm

JeffB72 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:27 am
Anklets have kind of a different meaning for my wife. When she wears hers, it means that she is interested in finding a guy to play with. She has always had a problem telling me directly that she wants to play with someone else, but her wearing her anklet is her signal to me that she wants to find someone to play with.
Quite hot!
cuckold

gastallman
Virgin

Unread post by gastallman » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:52 pm

Mine has an anklet that says Hotwife. she knows what it means. but she still isnt admitting to wanting to become an actual hotwife. she has admitted to being open to actually doing one of our friends..... just words to get me going or right situation would actually do it? dont know. she sometimes is self-conscious/nervous that someone might actually know the meaning of the anklet--but wears it anyway. it might be a little thrill knowing that someone may know... still a wannabe but she does know it and plays along to some degree.....

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:59 pm

When she wears that anklet, how long do you last in bed? I’ll take the under time wise. ;)
cuckold