Cravings. Erotic poem for my hotwife!

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
sammaddon
Prepubescent

Cravings. Erotic poem for my hotwife!

Unread post by sammaddon » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:29 pm

My wife and I like to fantasize about the hotwife lifestyle.

We go through spells where we make love every night and every night it would be about hotwife.

Nothing wrong with that except from time to time we want it to be “just us.”

Driven by lust for my beautiful wife, desire to please and see her pleased, or pure romance I started writing some erotic poems for her.

I had written this poem for her.
I memorized it and while we were making love I whispered it to her.

Cravings
To lay you down
To spread you out
To kiss your lips, your neck, and down your back
Caress your mound, outside and in
To run my lips across your clit
Dig deep inside, to taste and drink
and with my tongue reach round beneath

Then glaze your cheeks with moisten lips
A trail to leave around your waist, and up your abs
Beneath, between, and on you breasts.
Brush up against your collarbone
then meet your waiting, thirsty lips,
Before you lay me down
To spread me out
And pull me in

By the time I whispered the last line she exploded into a long intense orgasm.

Over the next few weeks at the start of every night she would pull out her vibrator and ask me to whisper this poem to her to get her started.

Every time it was like torch that would set her on fire and she would have multiple orgasms.

I was content without the hotwife fantasy when one night she asked me to whisper “something naughty to her…”

“The poem..?” I asked.
“Maybe something even more naughty.” She said.
I knew this was a cue to whisper a sexy hotwife scenario for her. But for some reason I was drawing a blank…

I took a second to caress her body. Kiss. Bite. Nibble… an excuse to think of a story.

She was already panting in expectation as she worked her vibrator on her clit.

“Mmmmmm” I uttered. “I have a craving…”

She turned her face towards me landing in a sideways missionary position. She wrapped her leg around my ass to hook me in.

Her vibrator in her hand she reached behind behind her ass and slid it inside her pussy from behind, sliding it against my cock. I begin a slow rhythm of thrusting inside her as she controlled the vibrator with her hand from behind her ass. Essentially a simulated double penetration. This was another clue she wanted me to bring her into a world where she’s the irresistible hotwife she craves to be.

Her eyes lit up in anticipation of what I would whisper in her ear. She was reading my face wondering “is he going to call me his hotwife already?”

So I continued….

I have a craving….
To see him (I paused for a second)….lay you down
And spread you out
To see him kiss your lips, your neck, and down your back
Caress your mound, outside and in
To run his lips across your clit
Dig deep inside, to taste and drink
and with his tongue reach around

To see him glaze your cheeks with moisten lips
A trail he leaves around your waist, and up your abs
Beneath, between, and on you breasts.
He brushes up against your collarbone
then meets your waiting, thirsty, hotwife lips,
Before you lay him down
And spread him out
And pull pull him in

Her orgasm started halfway through my recitation and continued through to the end.

As soon as her orgasm ended she pushed me out of her pussy, spread me out, climbed on top and as she kissed me she pulled me in. She held my hands above my head and begin to fuck me violently. Her body was harder than ever and she was smiling. Not her gentle shy smile. But what I call her “hotwife smile.”

From her position between her breath she said something that brought me over the edge…. “I fucking love it when you call me a hotwife….”

My cock was pulsating and for a second I almost forgot we’re not on birth control. I told her I’m cuming but she did not stop.

I grabbed her by the waist and threw her off of me at the last second…. She grabbed my cock and stroked it as I exploded across her body, covering her in cum from her neck to her stomach.

I collapsed next to her. I kissed her. Then she whispered in my ear “I fucking love you!”