Dance floor dreaming

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
BD8280
Experienced

Dance floor dreaming

Unread post by BD8280 » Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:54 pm

I literally write this as I just woke up with my heart pounding and can’t get back to sleep.
I just had a vivid dream that I was at some kind of party with my wife, we were dancing in a circle with others, my wife looked amazing as usual with a tight dress clinging to her body and boobs showing. She caught the eye of a big guy also dancing with us, they moved a bit closer together and she started dancing a bit more just with him, but still in our circle… this moved on to him holding her from behind and rubbing his hands up and down her sides, I remember feeling a strong feeling of aloneness as I was dancing on my own in the circle… but I didn’t mind. After a while like this he suddenly grabbed her breasts and she looked at me with her eyes wide open… I wasn’t sure if she liked this or not. Then it was the next day, we were out somewhere and she told me this guy had asked her out again to another party… and she said to me “but he inappropriately grabbed my breasts”and i said “did you like it” she said “yes” i said “do you want to go out again with him” and she said “yes”. Then I wake up of course!!! Heart pounding…. Hope any of you guys can enjoy it :)

Ukcouple69
Prepubescent

Re: Dance floor dreaming

Unread post by Ukcouple69 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:07 am

I regularly have this dream

wulfenus
Player

Re: Dance floor dreaming

Unread post by wulfenus » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:07 am

Hey that is a hot dream. Love the anticipation in it, where he asks her to another party. Full of imagining what
could happen then.

Did you ever tell her the dream ?

BD8280 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:54 pm
I literally write this as I just woke up with my heart pounding and can’t get back to sleep.