Glory hole sheet @ house

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
vrmtr
Player

Glory hole sheet @ house

Unread post by vrmtr » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:12 am

Trying something new, I set up a gloryhole sheet at my house. Place it over the opening to our walking closet when my wife was out. I then placed a couple of pillows on the ground infront of the sheet.

While later we were in the hot tube, I asked her if she saw the station....she responded saying she had. When we went back inside, She went into the bathroom and I shut the light off in the bedroom, but put the light on in the closet, I stroked a few times to get my cock engorged and placed it through the he. She came in...and went right into role-playing, saying she did not know who I was and she liked the look of my cock. I played along... Wow! She was aggressive, took control of my cock...suck it hard, deep throat and all. Before this, she had only swallowed me once. In no time, maybe 5 minutes of me pretending to be another guy and her sucking away, I exploded into her mouth, 4 to 6 pumps, she did not miss a drop. It was insane! I suggest people. give it a try.

And yes, I'm a wannabe...she plays along. Hoping one day to share her.

feetuji
Pervert

Re: Glory hole sheet @ house

Unread post by feetuji » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:33 am

Nice experience you had! You are really lucky to have such a playful wife!

mobat43
Prepubescent

Unread post by mobat43 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:23 am

I love this story. Another baby step with a very sexy wife who is slowly buying into your kink. She role played for you but deep inside she was role playing for her too. The swallowing thing proved that. Thanks for the idea of a home GH, ( the background light was a brilliant call) now the question is, are you ready to take the show on the road?

vrmtr
Player

Unread post by vrmtr » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:25 am

Wow, take it on the road? My bedroom is a controlled environment. I don't know what she would do if another guys cock came out of the hole and I was standing next to her. Ill ask her next time when we are sitting in the hot tub!. Boy would that have been a shock. Her in our bedroom, role-playing, sucking on the cock in the glory hole and then I come strolling in to the bedroom!! :o 😯

Yohai
Prepubescent

Unread post by Yohai » Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:09 am

vrmtr wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:12 am
Trying something new, I set up a gloryhole sheet at my house. Place it over the opening to our walking closet when my wife was out. I then placed a couple of pillows on the ground infront of the sheet.

While later we were in the hot tube, I asked her if she saw the station....she responded saying she had. When we went back inside, She went into the bathroom and I shut the light off in the bedroom, but put the light on in the closet, I stroked a few times to get my cock engorged and placed it through the he. She came in...and went right into role-playing, saying she did not know who I was and she liked the look of my cock. I played along... Wow! She was aggressive, took control of my cock...suck it hard, deep throat and all. Before this, she had only swallowed me once. In no time, maybe 5 minutes of me pretending to be another guy and her sucking away, I exploded into her mouth, 4 to 6 pumps, she did not miss a drop. It was insane! I suggest people. give it a try.

And yes, I'm a wannabe...she plays along. Hoping one day to share her.
Hi can you take a pic of how you set this? I want to do it also for my wife

Yohai
Prepubescent

Unread post by Yohai » Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:11 am

Can you take a pic of how you set the gloryhole? I want to try to do it for my wife

vrmtr
Player

Unread post by vrmtr » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:24 pm

Any idea how I can attach a pic to this thread?

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:51 pm

You can't post pics in this forum - only certain ones like Hotties allow pics. You can PM it to people if it isn't suitable for any of those forums.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

vrmtr
Player

Unread post by vrmtr » Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:46 am

I don't see an attachment button when I post.