Girl I'm dating might really be into it

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
hamadasamada88
Virgin

Girl I'm dating might really be into it

Unread post by hamadasamada88 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:30 am

Hey everyone! Long time lurker here but I've been so very intrigued and turned on by everything shared on this forum.
Just to give you an idea on what's going on right now with me, I've started dating this beautiful girl that I met on a dating app. Our sexual chemistry has been literally on fire. We're both in our mid-30s and are both looking for something long term. She had moved out of state to start fresh and went on a dating binge to explore herself more and that's how we met.
Anyway, what I really wanted to take your opinion on is something that she mentioned a few times during sex. We both have a breeding kink and as we opened up more about our fetishes she recently disclosed having a voyeurism fetish. When I asked her more about it she said she fantasizes about masturbating with the curtains open so someone can see her.
Another time I was telling her how I would love to introduce her to my friends and she replied "Would you like me to look hot for them?" in a very sultry way. She always wears very tight dresses when we're out and doesn't wear a bra underneath. I'm really starting to feel she loves the attention from other men, but I don't know if that's just a common thing that most women like or is there something much deeper here?

Am I reading too much into things? Please let me know your thoughts :)

Pressingher
Virgin

Re: Girl I'm dating might really be into it

Unread post by Pressingher » Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Is there a reason you didn't ask her these questions?
Press her with hard body pressure.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:00 am

Sounds really exciting, have you encouraged her to masturbate with open curtains yet? Next step could be in the car at a dogging site...
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

lanceHarden25
Experienced

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:51 am

Personally I’d simply enjoy (1) the view of a hot girlfriend in tight dresses and no bra and (2) other guys getting turned on by the beautiful view and (3) my girlfriend basking in the attention. Great looks don’t last forever, enjoy the view!

If she’s into more, then you’re in bonus territory

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:11 am

Sounds to me more like she might be into exposure and exhibitionism rather than hotwifing.

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:44 pm

I bet she’d really get into going to a sex club and having sex with you in front of others. You should ask her more about what she finds hot. While it might not be your fantasy per se, it’s important to show interest and support for what she finds hot. If you’re down for what she’s into, I think she’ll be much more open to exploring in some way your cuckolding interests.

hamadasamada88
Virgin

Unread post by hamadasamada88 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:26 pm

PaNic wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:00 am
Sounds really exciting, have you encouraged her to masturbate with open curtains yet? Next step could be in the car at a dogging site...
We've had sex with curtains open. Next time I should just encourage her to masturbate alone. I hope she'd be open to me watching in the same room!

hamadasamada88
Virgin

Unread post by hamadasamada88 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:27 pm

lanceHarden25 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:51 am
Personally I’d simply enjoy (1) the view of a hot girlfriend in tight dresses and no bra and (2) other guys getting turned on by the beautiful view and (3) my girlfriend basking in the attention. Great looks don’t last forever, enjoy the view!

If she’s into more, then you’re in bonus territory
I agree! I should probably mention this to her for our next day night!

hamadasamada88
Virgin

Unread post by hamadasamada88 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:28 pm

philxxo wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:11 am
Sounds to me more like she might be into exposure and exhibitionism rather than hotwifing.
It's really hard to say what the limits are with her! She's always surprising me with something lol

hamadasamada88
Virgin

Unread post by hamadasamada88 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:29 pm

Melodia1330 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:44 pm
I bet she’d really get into going to a sex club and having sex with you in front of others. You should ask her more about what she finds hot. While it might not be your fantasy per se, it’s important to show interest and support for what she finds hot. If you’re down for what she’s into, I think she’ll be much more open to exploring in some way your cuckolding interests.
I think I should just support her. Sex club might be a bit too much though. I want to see where she takes this with getting other guys' attention even when I'm with her

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:25 am

hamadasamada88 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:30 am
Hey everyone! Long time lurker here but I've been so very intrigued and turned on by everything shared on this forum.
Just to give you an idea on what's going on right now with me, I've started dating this beautiful girl that I met on a dating app. Our sexual chemistry has been literally on fire. We're both in our mid-30s and are both looking for something long term. She had moved out of state to start fresh and went on a dating binge to explore herself more and that's how we met.
Anyway, what I really wanted to take your opinion on is something that she mentioned a few times during sex. We both have a breeding kink and as we opened up more about our fetishes she recently disclosed having a voyeurism fetish. When I asked her more about it she said she fantasizes about masturbating with the curtains open so someone can see her.
Another time I was telling her how I would love to introduce her to my friends and she replied "Would you like me to look hot for them?" in a very sultry way. She always wears very tight dresses when we're out and doesn't wear a bra underneath. I'm really starting to feel she loves the attention from other men, but I don't know if that's just a common thing that most women like or is there something much deeper here?

Well first of all, I understand the thought of having sex with the curtains open but are your neighbors ones you really want seeing you guys have sex?
To answer your question, per what you’ve written she sounds as if she’s ready to try a few things. If she would like to be watched, my suggestion would be to find a swing club and take her there. Most clubs have rooms where you can leave the door open but put the chain across the door which indicates people should not enter but are encouraged to watch. Take her to one and have her get on one of the benches or beds in a room and let her masturbate while others watch.

I Guarantee no matter what club you go to, you’ll have no shortage of on lookers. At that point you can really see if that’s what she really likes and whether you both want to take it a little further with whatever turns you on. At most clubs you can get into whatever you guys consider sexy and are willing to explore.

I know on the surface it sounds sexy, but I don’t really recommend leaving your curtains open for anyone in your neighborhood to view your girlfriend masturbating. It might not turn out as sexy as you think it sounds.

Keep exploring and talking with one another. You’re on the right track for sure!!!
-Tammy

hamadasamada88
Virgin

Unread post by hamadasamada88 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:41 pm

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:25 am
hamadasamada88 wrote:

Well first of all, I understand the thought of having sex with the curtains open but are your neighbors ones you really want seeing you guys have sex?
To answer your question, per what you’ve written she sounds as if she’s ready to try a few things. If she would like to be watched, my suggestion would be to find a swing club and take her there. Most clubs have rooms where you can leave the door open but put the chain across the door which indicates people should not enter but are encouraged to watch. Take her to one and have her get on one of the benches or beds in a room and let her masturbate while others watch.

I Guarantee no matter what club you go to, you’ll have no shortage of on lookers. At that point you can really see if that’s what she really likes and whether you both want to take it a little further with whatever turns you on. At most clubs you can get into whatever you guys consider sexy and are willing to explore.

I know on the surface it sounds sexy, but I don’t really recommend leaving your curtains open for anyone in your neighborhood to view your girlfriend masturbating. It might not turn out as sexy as you think it sounds.

Keep exploring and talking with one another. You’re on the right track for sure!!!
-Tammy
Hi Tammy,

Thank you so much for the insight! I'm very new to this so I'm very open to feedback and you definitely have a point with the neighbors. I don't think we had any onlookers that one time, but it's something I'll definitely keep in mind.

I think she enjoys the attention and she's very in touch with how feminine she is. I want her to be craved by others and I want her to push things a little. I don't know if I'm ready for her to have sex with someone else yet, but I am incredibly turned on by the idea of her sharing her beauty and gorgeous physique with the world.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:10 am

hamadasamada88 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:41 pm
Blackjack4724 wrote:
hamadasamada88 wrote:

-Tammy
Hi Tammy,

Thank you so much for the insight! I'm very new to this so I'm very open to feedback and you definitely have a point with the neighbors. I don't think we had any onlookers that one time, but it's something I'll definitely keep in mind.

I think she enjoys the attention and she's very in touch with how feminine she is. I want her to be craved by others and I want her to push things a little. I don't know if I'm ready for her to have sex with someone else yet, but I am incredibly turned on by the idea of her sharing her beauty and gorgeous physique with the world.
We’ll definitely take baby steps if you’re not sure about things. Just plan on doing small things. Have her dress sexy and take her out where you can dance. Let other men dance with her as you watch and see how you feel about that. Most importantly you two discuss everything and both of you have to be totally honest of how you feel. The key is that you both go down the road together. You don’t want to have either one of you get ahead of the other. That’s when things start to go wrong. You both always have to be on the same page as to what you want to see her do and what she is willing to do. Take things slow. I know in reading and seeing all the things everyone does here is very exciting, just go at your own pace and don’t try to rush things.
-Tammy

hamadasamada88
Virgin

Unread post by hamadasamada88 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:02 pm

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:10 am
hamadasamada88 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:41 pm
Blackjack4724 wrote:
hamadasamada88 wrote:

-Tammy
Hi Tammy,

We’ll definitely take baby steps if you’re not sure about things. Just plan on doing small things. Have her dress sexy and take her out where you can dance. Let other men dance with her as you watch and see how you feel about that. Most importantly you two discuss everything and both of you have to be totally honest of how you feel. The key is that you both go down the road together. You don’t want to have either one of you get ahead of the other. That’s when things start to go wrong. You both always have to be on the same page as to what you want to see her do and what she is willing to do. Take things slow. I know in reading and seeing all the things everyone does here is very exciting, just go at your own pace and don’t try to rush things.
-Tammy
I really appreciate all your advice, Tammy! I love how you mention doing the small things first. I definitely want to see men looking at her and eventually touching her in dance class. Watching her touch them too and smile back at them will just drive me wild. We'll have to see how we both feel about it! This is so exciting!

hamadasamada88
Virgin

Unread post by hamadasamada88 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:03 pm

Quick update: Recently I got mad at her because she attended a show for someone that she dated and got intimate with in the past and said she wanted to just be "friends" with him and has no feelings for him whatsoever. I told her I wasn't really comfortable with that so she said she won't see him again if he contacts her. To be honest, the fact that she was still talking to him and decided to meet him instead of making plans with me got me really really horny!
I asked her recently why she doesn't send me naughty pics, she said because she wasn't comfortable yet. So I asked her to just show me something cute. So she scrolled through her phone and it was full of incredibly naughty pictures that she admitted to have sent to him when they were dating. I tried to not make a big deal about it but she is literally denying me what she was comfortable doing with that other guy at the same stage of our relationship! Also the thought of someone else out there having the pictures she denied me is driving me crazy. It's almost as if a part of me wants her to be his little sex doll. To be his whenever he pleases. Just the thought is driving me nuts!
Something is building up inside of me here...

hamadasamada88
Virgin

Unread post by hamadasamada88 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:24 pm

Question for the more experienced ones on this forum: Do you feel you want this so bad because you see her as a Goddess and want her to dominate you and put you in your place? That she is so superior that only a real man with a strong personality and far larger dick is what can only satisfy her?
Or is it more the feeling of jealousy and angst and helplessness in the back of your mind that she will easily fall for someone far more superior than you?
I am having so many thoughts and emotions that I can’t seem to dissect…

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:22 pm

hamadasamada88 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:24 pm
Question for the more experienced ones on this forum: Do you feel you want this so bad because you see her as a Goddess and want her to dominate you and put you in your place? That she is so superior that only a real man with a strong personality and far larger dick is what can only satisfy her?
Or is it more the feeling of jealousy and angst and helplessness in the back of your mind that she will easily fall for someone far more superior than you?
In a word: no. To all of the above.

If one were to list all of my many faults, low self-regard wouldn't be one of them :lol:

I wanted this because I long for the woman I love to be naughty. Uninhibited and sexual, and "slutty". Which, obviously, I mean in a positive way.

I have felt a bit of mild jealousy, but I find that erotic - that my girl is openly doing the kind of things that would drive most husbands mad.

From your previous posting, it seems clear that you have a nascent sharing kink, but that you're not ready. You let your jealousy (which is really insecurity) drive your actions in a controlling and negative way -- a way that goes against your kinky interest -- so I have to respectfully suggest that you're not quite ready.

You seem to be aroused by some of the risk and humiliation that is common in the "cuckold" world. That's cool, but you need to harness and embrace those feelings you're having. And then you need to communicate with your lady. My advice: start by apologizing and letting her know you won't be behaving in a jealous, possessive way any more. And then tell her about what you really want, and see if she's interested (or will take it under advisement and think about it again at some future time).

Good luck man! I hope you get where you want to be. You said she keeps surprising you - so maybe!

PS> Voyeurism is wanting to watch. Exhibitionism is wanting to be seen/watched.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:42 pm

leggysman wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:22 pm
hamadasamada88 wrote:

If one were to list all of my many faults, low self-regard wouldn't be one of them :lol:

I wanted this because I long for the woman I love to be naughty. Uninhibited and sexual, and "slutty". Which, obviously, I mean in a positive way.

I have felt a bit of mild jealousy, but I find that erotic - that my girl is openly doing the kind of things that would drive most husbands mad.

From your previous posting, it seems clear that you have a nascent sharing kink, but that you're not ready. You let your jealousy (which is really insecurity) drive your actions in a controlling and negative way -- a way that goes against your kinky interest -- so I have to respectfully suggest that you're not quite ready.

You seem to be aroused by some of the risk and humiliation that is common in the "cuckold" world. That's cool, but you need to harness and embrace those feelings you're having. And then you need to communicate with your lady. My advice: start by apologizing and letting her know you won't be behaving in a jealous, possessive way any more. And then tell her about what you really want, and see if she's interested (or will take it under advisement and think about it again at some future time).

Good luck man! I hope you get where you want to be. You said she keeps surprising you - so maybe!

money post

hamadasamada88
Virgin

Unread post by hamadasamada88 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:03 pm

leggysman wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:22 pm
hamadasamada88 wrote:

I can’t thank you enough for this reply! I don’t think I’m ready yet for this. I do need to figure out where I want to go with this. She just has so much potential and her beauty and physique are something I can’t even wrap my head around. She can make any man drool with her “slutty” attitude. She definitely has that going on and it’s something to cherish and encourage

hamadasamada88
Virgin

Unread post by hamadasamada88 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:45 pm

Question for the experienced ones: What is a subtle way to gauge how I feel about this? Meaning....what is something I can do with her or an event I can take her to where she can just be herself and I can just watch how she handles things without me explicitly telling her?
Would love some recommendations please :)

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:39 am

So you want her to fuck other guys and she took you to an old sex partner and you didn't think that was your shot? You may want to read up on cuckold angst and reconsider your approach. You want her to feel free to share her sexuality with her and cockblocking her is a sure fire way to have her keep secrets.

hamadasamada88
Virgin

Unread post by hamadasamada88 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:32 pm

Threeisacharm wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:39 am
So you want her to fuck other guys and she took you to an old sex partner and you didn't think that was your shot? You may want to read up on cuckold angst and reconsider your approach. You want her to feel free to share her sexuality with her and cockblocking her is a sure fire way to have her keep secrets.
You're absolutely right. I was unsure and a little immature at the time. But I think I'm soooo ready for her to unleash her full potential. I want her to take charge

Threeisacharm
Experienced

Unread post by Threeisacharm » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:46 am

Your next step is to have this conversation with her and that you are also a vouyer and asking to see her photos was part of that kink.

hamadasamada88
Virgin

Unread post by hamadasamada88 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:50 am

Update: I had a nice long talk with her about how much I love her and how incredibly attractive I think she is. I also told her that my jealousy is something that I’m working on and that her beauty is something that she should own and feel free to express however she wants. I also told her that having male friends is something I expect her to have and that it’s just part of having a social life. She was so appreciative and acknowledged that she loves to feel pretty and coveted and to dress “skimpy” because it makes her feel empowered. I told her I have no problem with that and that I love her so much.
I don’t really know what the next step from here should be but I hope I’m giving her good signs that she should embrace her sexuality.
Any perspective would be appreciated :)

hamadasamada88
Virgin

Unread post by hamadasamada88 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:20 pm

Small update: I know there’s not a lot of interest here anymore but I’ll keep this thread as a journal for my thoughts and feelings.
The guy she dated texted her again although he now knows she has a boyfriend and instead of ignoring him she replied and didn’t mind him being flirtatious. She said it’s nothing to worry about but I can tell she’s always excited when he reaches out. I told her I trust her no matter what and she was very happy to hear that.
I really want them to start hanging out again. I just don’t know how to bring it up casually. I’d like to hang out as a group to see how they interact and gauge how I feel. Then if it all goes well maybe I can insinuate that they should hang out together to catch up whenever he feels like it?
At what point should I bring up this fantasy?