Wife is getting close again

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Hotwife196970hub
Trainable

Wife is getting close again

Unread post by Hotwife196970hub » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:25 am

Been out of the ls for a few years now. Last night while out drinking with some friends she starts texting her last lover from a few years ago (one of my best friends). He was out drinking in a different town about an hour away. Wife txt me during the evening and said he wants her. I couldnt reply as too many people around, later i txt her back and said do you want him? She replied "Yes", nothing happened do to the circumstances but im glad she was honest with me. I never got to see their converstaion but might ask her tonight. If i had to guess id say they will start a relationship again.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Wife is getting close again

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:22 pm

...and how do you feel about that?

Hotwife196970hub
Trainable

Unread post by Hotwife196970hub » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:26 am

Cant wait!

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:03 pm

Well that sounds hot as hell! That would be really exciting if something like that happened to me. Any idea why she was suddenly triggered to get started again? Please keep us updated. Pics in the hotties section would be great too.

Hotwife196970hub
Trainable

Unread post by Hotwife196970hub » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:19 pm

I'm guessing he probably started texting her. I'm not sure how it all went down. I've kind of always had a feeling that if the right guy came on to her and she was attracted to him that she would probably be in the game again. She seems like the kind of woman that could be had pretty easy if the right guy gave her a little attention. I just don't think that has happened yet. When him and her were steady she loved it. I think she would rather have one boyfriend that she had a connection to, when they were steady for about a year, they fucked a lot!!