Dulce-Our Progress Thread - 2024 goals

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
dulceandleche
Prepubescent

Dulce-Our Progress Thread - 2024 goals

Unread post by dulceandleche » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:47 am

Hi all,
after seeing this forum mentioned NUMEROUS times from so many sources I figured I would engage a bit more and see where that may take this journey.

A bit of a background and then some recent progress or hot moments here and there.

1.Both working professionals, She has a very high paced and taxing job that requires both energy and high discretion. (both of us but particularly her)
2.Parents as well so time and opportunities are very in-between
3.Sexlife=good sometimes great but both agree can be way way more fun.
4.We both keep up with our fitness and stay healthy, she's Latina, small boobs-legs and ass dominant :P
5.Unfortunately no friends that are in the lifestyle (or any of the lifestyles) that we know of to help spur along any in real life conversation or energy
6. Located West Coast USA

Sex life when it happens is great and always a collaborative moving forward type energy. She is definitely more reserved (never explored much growing up, and then career ---> motherhood + career took over much of that free time.) But is open(ish) to exploring toys/etc in bedroom.
Time and energy is one of the largest obstacles faced right now, when you only have so much of it its hard to fully let loose and explore what your kinks or desires may be, so I'm hoping to get some advice or similiar stories from couples/wives here.
Career is a constant in terms of mental energy and lack of time, so finding the moments for not only self care but opening up is something to try and approach.
Because of that her desire to go online and browse a reddit or forum or anything is limited, I'm hoping through some more play and communication that will change a little bit. We have gone through spurts of activity online but as per life its limited and then go into long dormant periods.

Over the years she has come to love (LOVE) sleeve play and a few dildos. Was shyer to admit but lately has been more open about liking the bigger size.
Her two current favorites are the Jason Luv dildo (but wont claim to have any bbc fetish) and the buccaneer sleeve from thirdlegdesign (length of that guy is 8.5 and girth is 7)

We used to have to start with me and a smaller sleeve or dildo, but now shell go straight into the jason luv dildo or at times the big sleeve and take it all. The orgasms she has on both of those are astronomical. (but still shy to admit her size preference)

Hopefully this is an ok place for a thread like this to exist and continue. I hope to update it with our steps along the way and garner any advice / stories from everyone here. Hopefully maybe one day shell join or at least sit with and read through some of this me.

2024 Goals - Have our first online experience whether through cam or messaging, share some pics/videos and hopefully by end have our first in real life experience even if its just light play.

Justaregularguy
Trainable

Re: Dulce-Our Progress Thread - 2024 goals

Unread post by Justaregularguy » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:07 pm

Love this idea of having a 2024 goal!

dulceandleche
Prepubescent

Unread post by dulceandleche » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:20 pm

I think we both as a couple have been trying to be better at accountability for our intimate life so makes sense to have a few goals!

Latest bit of (baby-steps) progress was a few days ago with some roleplay.
Like I said a bit more reserved about desires/wants etc, but during action very loud. its an interesting mix where you can see the absolute hot fire for certain things but wont fully vocalize.

We hadn't had sex in a while, it was one of those incredibly long swings of the pendulum where everything life hit incredibly hard all the time and all energy was diverted. Were both aware but couldn't find the moment until finally a few hours alone, with no other obligations in sight.
After a workout she was freshening up and I grabbed the essentials, magic wand, lube, the jasonluv dildo and a sleeve. I figured this may be just a quick not fully playful romp but wanted to have options.

I went to get water and she was already on the bed using the wand on herself, which has honestly been a new development in itself.
started making out with her and fingering her, I could tell she was more than excited, I grabbed the dildo and put it in slowly but as far as it could go which was almost the whole thing right away. I shifted to the side so I could play with her tits and fuck her with the dildo, and everytime I thought she may say to stop and for me to go in she just got more and more animated letting me insert it harder and faster.

so I took advantage of that and shifted even more to make her blow me while still thrusting with the jason luv. She came hard a few times in this position. I told her to get up and get on all fours, shes sometimes hesitant or makes me go slower when its doggy but this time was the opposite, she let me just fuck her with it and again she came. (she loves using the wand while being played with)

again we hadn't had sex in forever and this whole time she wasn't even asking for me to go in, just to continue fucking the dildo, even if not explicitly said feels like something there! My second favorite part after doggy I lied down and made her go cowgirl, but this time I was just in front of her and she didn't move she just kept going while I jacked off, like I was just a secondary unit- I shifted up a few times to make out or suck on her tits, but the ultimate is she came again after watching me cum partially.

I was wondering if shed be exhausted but I mentioned we should finish in the shower and she giggle agreed, With a mini break in between I tried my luck and bent her over and inserted the dildo again and again she was taking it harder than had ever before ESPECIALLY in any form of doggy. I finally went in to fuck her and she was so hot down there it was intense. I sat down on the bench and brought her down on top but this time had the dildo in my lap. She reverse cowgirl'd and used the shower head and came. My mind was blown at how just animalistic she was the whole time. She felt me jacking off on her ass and I could tell she was smiling hard. I had enough, launched up sat her back down and came all over her tits, legs, stomach everything. it was an amazing experience.

The best parts after was talking about the fantasy and how hot it was watching her come while I was basically just a voyeur. When I mentioned we needed to find a "mr.x" for her she of course said no i have you but said it while kind of giggling smiling, and I replied of course but why not add another piece of fun which I just got a smile for. :D

only in fantasy mode, and only in baby steps, but the way she embraced the dildo this time and the conversation after were I think glimmers of hope. Next time Im gonna try to see if shell take more control of the dildo and see how far of a show she can put on for me.

dulceandleche
Prepubescent

Unread post by dulceandleche » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:40 pm

I have a question for anyone if they have encountered good ways to navigate this.
The topic of casual sex / testing / todays day and age etc comes up and usually ends in a turnoff and talk is over.

Kind of hard to have the bar fantasy when it takes that turn ha

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:35 am

Sorry to offer more of the same, but testing clear, is only good until the next round of sex, then either test again, or trust things are ok.

There is no guarantee that anyone stays clear after they test.

We prefer to assess what we perceive as how the person lives their life, is there person clean (how about those selfies in the mirror the sent you, is the house neat and orderly?), are they healthy, do they have outside interests (beyond sex with strangers), do they seem to have the means to seek medical attention if needed?

dulceandleche
Prepubescent

Unread post by dulceandleche » Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:24 am

I figured as much, kinda hard to pursue the spontaneity of it all with that in mind, but maybe eventually we can do a lifestyle club together where that is more of a commonly known practice.

the bar one night stand fantasy may just be that seeing how type A she is about this stuff as well.

Had a fun(ish) moment the other day, I guy on reddit had contacted our mutual profile, and I wanted to show the convo, she usually gets too shy and never evolves past a mini glance or small engagement. but this time it snowballed a bit into her looking at more of the pics and vids from the guy (a bbc bull) which eventually led to some making out and play. She was about to shower so naked anyways. She mentioned its not her personality to crave attention from this kind of stuff, but I just told her how hot it was for someone else to be approaching her etc.
she had the phone in hand while I was handling myself and kissing her and then she just tells me to cum on her. So she's holding the phone half looking and half making out while I jerk off on to her leg, just like that.Telling her how how it would be to watch her get fucked like the video that was on screen - Minor thing but hot. Maybe a step in the right conversation forward. :)