Two emails from my wife this morning.

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Bluetoed
Trainable

Two emails from my wife this morning.

Unread post by Bluetoed » Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:47 pm

Below I am going to share two emails I received from my wife this morning. But to really appreciate them I think you need to know our backstory first.

Me = R (m52)
Wife = K (f46)
Married in 2001 (22.5 years)

When married we were both church going conservative evangelical christians raised by two sets of church going conservative evangelical christians families. Our entire world was pretty much filled and surrounded with conservative evangelical christianity.

About 10 years ago I deconverted from christianity. The more I studied the bible and the christian religion (such as its history and development) the less believable it became to me, so much so that trying to keep my faith alive became a huge source of stress for me.

Me wife saw the stress it created in me, and supported my deconversion, despite not having any reason to deconvert herself. We are still totally in love today, and she is still totally devoted to her faith despite no longer being married to a fellow believer.

Needless to say, when I first discovered that the thought of her having sex with other men turned me on, it was something I felt I could never share with her. I could not imagine a woman who had spent her life being a devoted conservative evangelical christian, from a family full of the same would take the news of her husbands fantasy well at all.

The fact that Jerry Falwell Jr had to resign as president of Liberty University after it became public that he likes to watch his wife have sex with a pool boy and had been watching her do it for many years only solidified that my fantasy will never be more than my dirty little secret that my wife will never know about. Conservative evangelical christians just aren't ready to accept hotwifing as not a sin, and probably never will be. My fantasy being a secret (even though I was no longer a christian) was the status quo for me for many years.... until this past morning of Saturday December 23rd, 2023.

We had just had great morning sex. I felt so relaxed by the sex, and the fact that I was on vacation from work for the holiday. I was holding my wife in my right arm as she laid next to me with her head on my chest, stroking the soft skin of her back and breathing in the hair on her head. Just talking about this and that felt so good... I didn't realize that I had my guard down.

"What's your latest sex fantasy?" she asked. I was so relaxed and at peace that I just responded truthfully.

Have you ever said something and felt it was hanging above your eyes just waiting for your to grab it and put it back in your mouth so no one would hear it, but your arms are frozen and can't move? Yep... that was me.... needless to say the fear of God came over me.

To make a long story short, my wife handled it amazingly well. Lot's of questions, lot's of concerns, and of course the "it's never going to happen" answer, but open minded to fantasize about it with me.

The last 20+ days started off as a rollercoaster, but today we are in a totally awesome place. In fact, the last two weeks have been the best of our lives, as we have together put a fantasy in place that blows my mind, and her's as well.

I am away from home in a hotel around 130 nights per year. A typical week has me leave Monday, stay four nights in a hotel, and return home Friday. Some weeks are just 3 nights, and around 10 weeks per year I don't travel at all.

So the fantasy we put together is that anytime I am many miles away, and she is horny and needs release, she tells me she needs me, which is her way of asking me to send over T, who is the man who I have chosen to please her when I am out of town. She keeps me on the phone, and uses the toys I bought her (including a Vixskin dildo that is about an inch or 2 longer than me and a little bit thicker) and speaks to me as if T is doing her and tells me how much she loves it. The more details the better. We both always have massive orgasms from this despite being hundreds of miles apart. It has been awesome!

But my lifelong conservative evangelical christian wife kicked it up a notch this morning when I received an email that she sent at 7:33 this morning. Typically she would already be at school by 7:33 AM as a high school teacher, but the school was on a two hour delay today due to the weather. I had just finished up a 7 am training session around 7:50 AM when I opened my phone and saw my wife had sent me the email. This is what the email contained:

I woke up before my alarm when off, thankful for the 2 hour delay. I woke up wet, an engorged pussy and hard nipples. I knew I wanted to orgasm. I don’t want to wait all day, so I decided to take matters into my own hands.
Last time T came over, he left me his number, “just in case”. I didn’t think I would ever need it, but that was before today. I know your at work in the middle of a training session. I’m so proud of you for getting up early in the cold and going to work to provide for me and our family. But I need fucked now. So I texted him and asked him to hurry over, he’s on his way. I let you know the details later. I love you.

your sexy wife.

When I read it I quickly did the math in my head and it had been 15 to 20 minutes since she sent the email, so in my mind T is already there and doing her, and I'm not on the phone with her and have no idea what is going on. I was hard in just a few seconds. The people I had just trained had left, but anyone who walks in would see I am totally turned on. But I also got a huge wave of jealousy due to not being involved like I have been on the phone. I also had a huge wave of anxiety by being left in the dark. This is the first time I have ever experienced this cocktail of arousal, jealousy, anxiety, and probably a dozen other emotions that I couldn't focus on. This cocktail of different emotions was the most erotic feeling I have ever experienced!

Luckily my next training session wasn't until 11 AM, so I could go back to the hotel. But I had to wait 10 minutes to meet with someone before I left. Oh, my mind was totally spinning for that next 10 minutes. I texted her to tell her I got the email, and how turned on I am. No reply.

The 10 minutes passed and I had the quick meeting before heading out to the car. It was 7 degrees outside. I texted my wife that I am still hard as a rock despite the 7 degree temperature. Again, no reply.

Jealousy, anxiety, anxiousness... all mixing with the arousal I am overwhelmed with by the thought that my wife is having sex with T right now as I drive back to the hotel. I get to the hotel and back in my room. I text her again. No reply. About 10 minutes later I get her second email:

Texting T was the right thing to do. By the time he got here, it was so hot and smelly under the covers from me thinking about his tongue. I was so ready for a good lickin’. I asked him to be a little rougher today and he definitely heard me. He dove under the covers and grabbed my body with both hands as he buried his face in my sopping, wet pussy. He said it was wetter than usual and that he liked it because he was extra thirsty today. I could hear him slurp me up. His tongue found my asshole and licked all the way up to my neatly shaven hair line. Which he then noticed and said it was sexy. He asked if I trimmed it just for him and I honestly answered, “no, it was R’s request and I did it for him, but I was hoping you would like it too.”
I told him that sometimes morning sex takes a little longer, but he said he was in no rush and was just here to please me. That reminded me of you and your words, so I started to relax. But I knew I needed a little extra help. I showed him where the toys were and he immediately grabbed the nipple clamps. “I need to wake up your nipples before I can put these on.” At first he was gentle with his tongue. Circular motions over the tits of my large, mounding breasts. One at a time, he took them in in his teeth a softly bit down. I let out a gasp that turned to a gentle moan, “I like that”. He took the clamps and tightened them a bit and one by one he latched them on to my nipples. I bucked my hips in the air at the sudden surge of pain. He said “I hope those hurt just a little” and I nodded. “Good, you asked for it rough.”
He then leaned into my ear and whispered, “I’m going to go back down on you for a few minutes, can I then put my large, hard cock inside of you?” Again I nodded with a bit of a whimper. “Can I please cum inside of you? It will make you feel so good and I want it too.” I shook my head no. I knew he heard me and that he understood.
He crawled back down my sweaty, hot body and took another deep suck of my clit. He then grabbed his own cock and rubbed it all over my pussy so that it was soaked with my juice. He mounted me and it slid in smoothly and deeply. I moaned from the feeling of being so filled up. It was so good. He began to thrust in and out with speed, precision and force. I couldn’t help but scream and ask for more. And he gave me more. Every time he thrust in, I felt him slide across my g-spot and sensations went through my whole body. And then the rush came. It was powerful and releasing. I screamed and my entire body shook with pleasure.
He pulled out and dove his face into my clit. I need one more orgasm before I go. My body was so worked up and there were hormones racing through my body, I knew it wouldn’t take long and that I needed it too. He continued to lick me and rub his hands over my flat stomach. He cupped his his hands around my breasts and my tits bulged through the clamps. He took them off and used his fingers instead. I could feel them harden as I approached the climax. I focused on his tongue and the internal orgasm I just had. And then it happened. My juices exploded and my body shook violently as I moaned loudly. I felt so satisfied. I just laid there a breathed heavily. Once I gathered my senses, I looked around and T had slipped out. It was almost as if no one was ever there.

I called my wife and had one of the most powerful orgasms I ever had. She then left to go teach high school kids. I collapsed onto my hotel bed and just reveled in the thoughts of how much I love what my conservative evangelical christian wife has become since I accidentally told her about my fantasy.

superb101
OHW Addict

Re: Two emails from my wife this morning.

Unread post by superb101 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:10 am

Fantastic! Is T a real person that has been brought into your fantasy world or is he a fantasy person himself?
Last edited by superb101 on Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:28 pm

Exciting.

Shiphead
Trainable

Unread post by Shiphead » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:31 pm

I thought it was just me who became confused. I got to the part in the text about T. Reading a little further, it seemed to me that T, became a real person. So I went back to the beginning and re-read the whole thing. I am sure T is a fantasy. Then I thought that the narrative started to soundd like it was being given by her.
Good start but "you got some spaining to do Ricky"

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:51 am

Bluetoed wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:47 pm
Below I am going to share two emails I received from my wife this morning. But to really appreciate them I think you need to know our backstory first.

Me = R (m52)
Wife = K (f46)
Married in 2001 (22.5 years)

When married we were both church going conservative evangelical christians raised by two sets of church going conservative evangelical christians families. Our entire world was pretty much filled and surrounded with conservative evangelical christianity.

About 10 years ago I deconverted from christianity. The more I studied the bible and the christian religion (such as its history and development) the less believable it became to me, so much so that trying to keep my faith alive became a huge source of stress for me.

Me wife saw the stress it created in me, and supported my deconversion, despite not having any reason to deconvert herself. We are still totally in love today, and she is still totally devoted to her faith despite no longer being married to a fellow believer.

Needless to say, when I first discovered that the thought of her having sex with other men turned me on, it was something I felt I could never share with her. I could not imagine a woman who had spent her life being a devoted conservative evangelical christian, from a family full of the same would take the news of her husbands fantasy well at all.

The fact that Jerry Falwell Jr had to resign as president of Liberty University after it became public that he likes to watch his wife have sex with a pool boy and had been watching her do it for many years only solidified that my fantasy will never be more than my dirty little secret that my wife will never know about. Conservative evangelical christians just aren't ready to accept hotwifing as not a sin, and probably never will be. My fantasy being a secret (even though I was no longer a christian) was the status quo for me for many years.... until this past morning of Saturday December 23rd, 2023.

We had just had great morning sex. I felt so relaxed by the sex, and the fact that I was on vacation from work for the holiday. I was holding my wife in my right arm as she laid next to me with her head on my chest, stroking the soft skin of her back and breathing in the hair on her head. Just talking about this and that felt so good... I didn't realize that I had my guard down.

"What's your latest sex fantasy?" she asked. I was so relaxed and at peace that I just responded truthfully.

Have you ever said something and felt it was hanging above your eyes just waiting for your to grab it and put it back in your mouth so no one would hear it, but your arms are frozen and can't move? Yep... that was me.... needless to say the fear of God came over me.

To make a long story short, my wife handled it amazingly well. Lot's of questions, lot's of concerns, and of course the "it's never going to happen" answer, but open minded to fantasize about it with me.

The last 20+ days started off as a rollercoaster, but today we are in a totally awesome place. In fact, the last two weeks have been the best of our lives, as we have together put a fantasy in place that blows my mind, and her's as well.

I am away from home in a hotel around 130 nights per year. A typical week has me leave Monday, stay four nights in a hotel, and return home Friday. Some weeks are just 3 nights, and around 10 weeks per year I don't travel at all.

So the fantasy we put together is that anytime I am many miles away, and she is horny and needs release, she tells me she needs me, which is her way of asking me to send over T, who is the man who I have chosen to please her when I am out of town. She keeps me on the phone, and uses the toys I bought her (including a Vixskin dildo that is about an inch or 2 longer than me and a little bit thicker) and speaks to me as if T is doing her and tells me how much she loves it. The more details the better. We both always have massive orgasms from this despite being hundreds of miles apart. It has been awesome!

But my lifelong conservative evangelical christian wife kicked it up a notch this morning when I received an email that she sent at 7:33 this morning. Typically she would already be at school by 7:33 AM as a high school teacher, but the school was on a two hour delay today due to the weather. I had just finished up a 7 am training session around 7:50 AM when I opened my phone and saw my wife had sent me the email. This is what the email contained:

I woke up before my alarm when off, thankful for the 2 hour delay. I woke up wet, an engorged pussy and hard nipples. I knew I wanted to orgasm. I don’t want to wait all day, so I decided to take matters into my own hands.
Last time T came over, he left me his number, “just in case”. I didn’t think I would ever need it, but that was before today. I know your at work in the middle of a training session. I’m so proud of you for getting up early in the cold and going to work to provide for me and our family. But I need fucked now. So I texted him and asked him to hurry over, he’s on his way. I let you know the details later. I love you.

your sexy wife.

When I read it I quickly did the math in my head and it had been 15 to 20 minutes since she sent the email, so in my mind T is already there and doing her, and I'm not on the phone with her and have no idea what is going on. I was hard in just a few seconds. The people I had just trained had left, but anyone who walks in would see I am totally turned on. But I also got a huge wave of jealousy due to not being involved like I have been on the phone. I also had a huge wave of anxiety by being left in the dark. This is the first time I have ever experienced this cocktail of arousal, jealousy, anxiety, and probably a dozen other emotions that I couldn't focus on. This cocktail of different emotions was the most erotic feeling I have ever experienced!

Luckily my next training session wasn't until 11 AM, so I could go back to the hotel. But I had to wait 10 minutes to meet with someone before I left. Oh, my mind was totally spinning for that next 10 minutes. I texted her to tell her I got the email, and how turned on I am. No reply.

The 10 minutes passed and I had the quick meeting before heading out to the car. It was 7 degrees outside. I texted my wife that I am still hard as a rock despite the 7 degree temperature. Again, no reply.

Jealousy, anxiety, anxiousness... all mixing with the arousal I am overwhelmed with by the thought that my wife is having sex with T right now as I drive back to the hotel. I get to the hotel and back in my room. I text her again. No reply. About 10 minutes later I get her second email:

Texting T was the right thing to do. By the time he got here, it was so hot and smelly under the covers from me thinking about his tongue. I was so ready for a good lickin’. I asked him to be a little rougher today and he definitely heard me. He dove under the covers and grabbed my body with both hands as he buried his face in my sopping, wet pussy. He said it was wetter than usual and that he liked it because he was extra thirsty today. I could hear him slurp me up. His tongue found my asshole and licked all the way up to my neatly shaven hair line. Which he then noticed and said it was sexy. He asked if I trimmed it just for him and I honestly answered, “no, it was R’s request and I did it for him, but I was hoping you would like it too.”
I told him that sometimes morning sex takes a little longer, but he said he was in no rush and was just here to please me. That reminded me of you and your words, so I started to relax. But I knew I needed a little extra help. I showed him where the toys were and he immediately grabbed the nipple clamps. “I need to wake up your nipples before I can put these on.” At first he was gentle with his tongue. Circular motions over the tits of my large, mounding breasts. One at a time, he took them in in his teeth a softly bit down. I let out a gasp that turned to a gentle moan, “I like that”. He took the clamps and tightened them a bit and one by one he latched them on to my nipples. I bucked my hips in the air at the sudden surge of pain. He said “I hope those hurt just a little” and I nodded. “Good, you asked for it rough.”
He then leaned into my ear and whispered, “I’m going to go back down on you for a few minutes, can I then put my large, hard cock inside of you?” Again I nodded with a bit of a whimper. “Can I please cum inside of you? It will make you feel so good and I want it too.” I shook my head no. I knew he heard me and that he understood.
He crawled back down my sweaty, hot body and took another deep suck of my clit. He then grabbed his own cock and rubbed it all over my pussy so that it was soaked with my juice. He mounted me and it slid in smoothly and deeply. I moaned from the feeling of being so filled up. It was so good. He began to thrust in and out with speed, precision and force. I couldn’t help but scream and ask for more. And he gave me more. Every time he thrust in, I felt him slide across my g-spot and sensations went through my whole body. And then the rush came. It was powerful and releasing. I screamed and my entire body shook with pleasure.
He pulled out and dove his face into my clit. I need one more orgasm before I go. My body was so worked up and there were hormones racing through my body, I knew it wouldn’t take long and that I needed it too. He continued to lick me and rub his hands over my flat stomach. He cupped his his hands around my breasts and my tits bulged through the clamps. He took them off and used his fingers instead. I could feel them harden as I approached the climax. I focused on his tongue and the internal orgasm I just had. And then it happened. My juices exploded and my body shook violently as I moaned loudly. I felt so satisfied. I just laid there a breathed heavily. Once I gathered my senses, I looked around and T had slipped out. It was almost as if no one was ever there.

I called my wife and had one of the most powerful orgasms I ever had. She then left to go teach high school kids. I collapsed onto my hotel bed and just reveled in the thoughts of how much I love what my conservative evangelical christian wife has become since I accidentally told her about my fantasy.
Fantastic fantasy you have going on with T, sounds like she is having fun writing these emails….you seem at least to me off to a good start…let her lead from here on in while ensuring she knows you are enjoying it.

Perhaps she could join here, get verified and join the ladies lounge, it would help her to get advice from the verified hot wives.

G

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:45 am

superb101 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:10 am
Fantastic! Is T a real person that has been brought into your fantasy world or is he a fantasy person himself?
T is a fantasy person. She is not comfortable making it someone she knows.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:34 pm

A very good and exciting start. You're at a great stage of the process and one of my favorite moments in time as well. Enjoy your newfound marital bliss. Don't rush, and enjoy the stage you're at. However, don't be afraid to open up to her more about real possibilities if that is something you want to pursue. It might take her some more time after that to fully open up about real possibilities but it sounds like she's more open to it than you probably think.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:40 am

Having an actual physical lover may never happen, however what you and your wife are doing is still so much more than what most men who would like their wives to enter the lifestyle get.
Thanks for sharing and enjoy the ride.
Have you thought about blindfolding her and then telling her you’ve invited T over to be with her? Then you can do her with the toys and then perhaps even turn it into MFM three way. Maybe buy a new toy she’s not ready for. Maybe eventually say T has brought a friend to share her with. And then have fun as she mentally goes through the experience and see what her response is.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:27 am

mundyman wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:40 am
Having an actual physical lover may never happen, however what you and your wife are doing is still so much more than what most men who would like their wives to enter the lifestyle get.
Have you thought about blindfolding her and then telling her you’ve invited T over to be with her? Then you can do her with the toys and then perhaps even turn it into MFM three way. Maybe buy a new toy she’s not ready for. Maybe eventually say T has brought a friend to share her with. And then have fun as she mentally goes through the experience and see what her response is.
Haven't done the blindfold thing yet. But we've have already twice done a fantasy threesome with T on my weekends home.

I bought an underwear like strap that the vixskin dildo can be held in place by. We than shove her weighted blanket into the underwear so that the dildo is held in place on the bed pointing up. She then mounts it and imagines she is facing away from T, as she bends down and takes my cock into her mouth as I lie on the bed. I have a pillow underneath my butt that serves two purposes. One, it brings my cock closer to her so she doesn't have to bend down as much. And two, T's feet and shins would probably be underneath me, so the pillow would make T and I more comfortable in this position.

She absolutely LOVES this position and comes hard on the dildo while my cock is in her mouth. The look on her face tells me it is an incredible orgasm she is having. I am absolutely certain this is something that will happen a lot for us when I am not traveling.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:01 pm

Bluetoed wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:27 am
mundyman wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:40 am
Haven't done the blindfold thing yet. But we've have already twice done a fantasy threesome with T on my weekends home.

I bought an underwear like strap that the vixskin dildo can be held in place by. We than shove her weighted blanket into the underwear so that the dildo is held in place on the bed pointing up. She then mounts it and imagines she is facing away from T, as she bends down and takes my cock into her mouth as I lie on the bed. I have a pillow underneath my butt that serves two purposes. One, it brings my cock closer to her so she doesn't have to bend down as much. And two, T's feet and shins would probably be underneath me, so the pillow would make T and I more comfortable in this position.

She absolutely LOVES this position and comes hard on the dildo while my cock is in her mouth. The look on her face tells me it is an incredible orgasm she is having. I am absolutely certain this is something that will happen a lot for us when I am not traveling.
Lucky man!!!

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:55 am

***UPDATE***

Still experiencing changes in my wife.

Over our 20+ years of marriage, my wife has never allowed me to cum in her mouth.

Until last night... OMG!!!

And this morning she is smiling about it like the cat that ate the canary!

I am loving her more and more every day!

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:15 am

Bluetoed wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:55 am
***UPDATE***

Still experiencing changes in my wife.

Over our 20+ years of marriage, my wife has never allowed me to cum in her mouth.

Until last night... OMG!!!

And this morning she is smiling about it like the cat that ate the canary!

I am loving her more and more every day!
Excellent!, you are doing very well !

marsport
Prepubescent

Unread post by marsport » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:26 pm

Your story really resonates with my wife and my history! Although we are both still quite "devout" as you would say.

One thing though - we had a period where we did play online, and considered swinging. But in fact she got completely addicted to online playing on webcam unfortunately for awhile and 2 guys did a little play with her in person before she ran off. Thankfully she got help when I got in the car and started to leave one night.

Short version though, I was still wanting SOME play but she refused to considered even any TALK about what she did or fantasy pillow talk. I finally TOLD her, we were going to spin some fantasies during sex. That doesn't mean I'm not going to expect her to go out and doing anything with it.

The next time we were coming home from a long trip, the last hour I was playing with her, breasts out, then we started talking about a threesome with a chat friend of mine who lives a very long distance (that I still swap pictures with, and she allows it even though she won't chat with him any more), and even added in his wife to the fantasy.

Well, by the time we got home, we were so riled up, we didn't even start to unload the car - we went straight to the bedroom and had a fantastic session! That was about a year ago, and we don't do big fantasies every time, but quite often there's a little bit at least, especially when she wants me to cum :) Last night for example! She will SOMETIMES admit she was turned on by the stories/suggestions but for the longest time she would remind me afterwards that it was strictly fantasies not plans. ;)

p.s. She was out for lunch with some girlfriends today and I sent her a copy of your story. She had to make a stop on the way home and read it. When she got home, she said in an admonishing tone "what was THAT for?" as she headed for the bathroom. I said it was just for fun, reminding her of last night.

Our adult son was home with me then and she texted me from the bathroom lol
Her: You made me so hot
Her: I wanted to jump you when I got home!
Her: ;)
Me: That was the idea!

Unfortunately with our son there... but MAYBE again tonight? The night is still young.

So, thanks for that too! :D

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:43 am

The thing about you becoming a non-christian because you believe yourself more informed than others is laughable but the rest of the post was hot.

marsport
Prepubescent

Unread post by marsport » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:18 am

Bluetoed wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:27 am

That is hot! Blindfolds are fun, used that on occasion. Masks can allow her or you to pretend to be someone else, like T! Maybe allow her to feel she is someone free to do WHATEVER she wants. We have a large vibrating dildo and I'm going to try to get it fixed in place for her like with that strap of yours. And then, try for a DP!

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:59 pm

AstaSilva wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:43 am
The thing about you becoming a non-christian because you believe yourself more informed than others is laughable
wut

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:32 pm

AstaSilva wrote:
The thing about you becoming a non-christian because you believe yourself more informed than others is laughable but the rest of the post was hot.
I was a believer until I read the Bible. It's myths and legends that don't hold up under careful reading.

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:35 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:32 pm
AstaSilva wrote:
I was a believer until I read the Bible. It's myths and legends that don't hold up under careful reading.
Not sure if this is bait or just mental illness but for the record, the vast majority of the bible is directly supported by historians whether it be the political structure of judges preceding a King, the existence of King Saul, King David, King Solomon, or the civil war that came after. Moreover, the israelites experiencing the babylonian captivity is also historical reality. Even events of the new testament like a great earthquake and sky darkening around 30AD, is directly described by roman historians of the same period. So you're either a bot or an NPC.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 am

Guys, maybe you should argue about religion (politics, etc etc) somewhere else. I'm sure there's some place on the internet where people are doing that. :P
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:03 am

Pretty sure religion and politics are both no-no's on this sites forums. Admin should take a look.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:35 am

AstaSilva wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:35 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:32 pm
AstaSilva wrote:
Not sure if this is bait or just mental illness but for the record, the vast majority of the bible is directly supported by historians whether it be the political structure of judges preceding a King, the existence of King Saul, King David, King Solomon, or the civil war that came after. Moreover, the israelites experiencing the babylonian captivity is also historical reality. Even events of the new testament like a great earthquake and sky darkening around 30AD, is directly described by roman historians of the same period. So you're either a bot or an NPC.
Right, and Noah built an ark that was able to hold two of every animal on earth.

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:15 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:03 am
Pretty sure religion and politics are both no-no's on this sites forums. Admin should take a look.
Agreed, pretty sure he's just trolling by now

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:23 am

Interesting journey for you both.
I was someone who rejected the obvious lies of Christianity at early age,  but my wife had more recently gotten out of her Christian cult when we started dating.

I believe, similar to you,  that it has been one of the things that  stopped her from being open to this idea initially.

A couple questions about your journey.

This is obviously all fantasy and role play and  in another Post you stated that you did not want it to become a reality and were happy to be a wannabe.

Does this still hold true for you both with the new fantasy play ramping up?

Also when you talk of the emotions you're feeling getting the emails from her,  I am a bit surprised you feel the jealousy and such knowing it is all just fantasy.

Is it because there's a part of you that thinks she may be open to it more than she lets on,  or you're just pulled into the fantasy enough to really feel that?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:29 am

BBCfan wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:23 am
A couple questions about your journey.

This is obviously all fantasy and role play and  in another Post you stated that you did not want it to become a reality and were happy to be a wannabe.

Does this still hold true for you both with the new fantasy play ramping up?
In the days after I let my secret slip, I was not prepared to discuss it because I never though it would be a conversation I had. So my initial reactions to her questions were, no I don't want this in reality. In addition to the obvious risk to her family relations if it every became known, as well as the risks to her career as a teacher, and the risks of STDs, at the time I assumed the risk of losing her would be too much for me to handle, as well as jealousy I would experience.

But as we have played out the fantasy over the past 6 to 7 weeks, I can say with great confidence that I would not fear losing her if this were to become real. And although I would feel jealousy like every man would, I now understand how that jealousy can feel good when it is combined with compersion. As I've read others say, the compersion is like the sugar that makes the jealousy (the lemon) into lemonade.

So now my only apprehensions to this becoming real are the risks to her family relations, career and STDs. I have no personal reasons against it really happening.
Also when you talk of the emotions you're feeling getting the emails from her,  I am a bit surprised you feel the jealousy and such knowing it is all just fantasy.

Is it because there's a part of you that thinks she may be open to it more than she lets on,  or you're just pulled into the fantasy enough to really feel that?
I think it was more the shock of reading my lifelong conservative evangelical christian wife of 23 years type things that are totally beyond anything that she would have ever said to me before. While I knew it wasn't real, her being a completely different woman was totally real to me. That made it easy for me to just push my mind into a mode of thinking it was really happening, and all the emotions just triggered. It was awesome!

In the time since the emails, I was away one week and she sent me a barrage of text after test after text describing how Tate and her were fucking. Then a following week she had me on a whatsapp video call and let me watch her face as she used her toys while leading me to believe Tate was fucking her. She finished by putting her phone on the bed so I was looking up at her. She put her big realistic dildo into the underwear mount and put her weighted blanket into the underwear so that she could ride him cowgirl and came while looking down into me on the phone. I don't care if it is not real. I am having some of the best orgasms of my life and one of them I was 1750 miles away from her at the time!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:13 am

Great to hear how you're progressing and a very sensible outlook. Had never heard the lemonade analogy...interesting.

You are right... the change in her is incredible and I can understand how that would be such a mind fuck..in a good way.
Unbelievably hot how your wife is playing this out with the fantasy.

Thanks for sharing.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133