Wives with wandering eyes

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
BBCfan
$2 Ho

Wives with wandering eyes

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:37 am

A few times when we've been out a guy has passed by and she's exclaimed "holy shit did you see that?"
I've replied with "see what" or "no."

She then shares "That guy we just passed had a huge package showing in his pants. You couldn't miss it."   I can see the excitement and curiosity in her face after as well.

This has happened a number of times.  Makes me realize she was always noticing and obviously looking for it somewhat, as this has happened before we roleplayed the hot wife scenario.

I'm sure it's only on guys she finds attractive, but was shocking to hear initially and certainly arousing to think about now.

Any other guys have wives with wandering eyes?
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Wives with wandering eyes

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:21 pm

No, I have wondering eyes.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:37 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:21 pm
Nice to know my wife shares similarities to a verified hotwife.
She may just have what it takes to make the team at some point.🤞🏻😊

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:29 am

Farmgirl wrote:
So further question... Do you let your guy know you have wandering eyes? Comment on things you see at the moment or keep it to yourself usually?

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:47 am

My wife is not prude, but it was interesting when she told me she did check out bulges.

After she graduated high school she would baby-sit for the neighbors, one family always had sexy magazines or books on the living room coffee table. When the children were put to bed, she would read them and learn about sex. One thing she told me she learned and liked to do was look at men's bulges. So she's done it since.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:06 am

wulfenus wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:47 am
My wife is not prude, but it was interesting when she told me she did check out bulges.

After she graduated high school she would baby-sit for the neighbors, one family always had sexy magazines or books on the living room coffee table. When the children were put to bed, she would read them and learn about sex. One thing she told me she learned and liked to do was look at men's bulges. So she's done it since.
That's hot to find out for sure. Has she ever let you know when she's noticed a bulge when she's out with you, or told you later about someone specific?

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:55 am

BBCfan wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:06 am
That's hot to find out for sure. Has she ever let you know when she's noticed a bulge when she's out with you, or told you later about someone specific?
That was hot to find out, especially when I think about more what it means! and I don't know why I didnt followup on it more. Might be a question I ask her some sexy night soon. I have to think, who do we know that have good bulges ?! I guess I must have passed the test ! haha.

On one occasion, after we were at a bar/restaurant, she did tell me, remember that guy? we hadn't talked to a fellow but we did notice a man at the bar, she said, if you weren't around, that's the kind of guy I'd want to be with. So that was hot as she meant it totally physically.

believe me these are rare occasions, I don't want you thinking this way about her haha, perhaps they are both bulge related, but here's another,

we were at a party with a group of men we kind of know, later in the night she says, That one guy was a hunk and adds
It's been awhile since I looked at another guy like a hunk.

So that was funny, but also had its sexiness to it. I filed it away for future use.

The next Saturday she says let's go to Happy hour and come back and fool around.
OK! by me. I usually have to do that kind of suggesting.

We get home in bed and having more wine, i bring up that guy she mentioned is a hunk.

She calls him Moose because he was big and cute. We talked more about the party
in general, I didn't want to be too focused... and she starts to waver and then
says she liked another better, called him Dancer.

She says he's tall lean, dark hair, (like me).

She said Moose looks cute, but might be too big.

I try (carefully) to get her to say more sexual things about it all, there's no
mistake what is being implied. I'm wondering if she is just saying Dancer as
we have the same body type, so she wont seem like she's 'fooling around' haha.

I say well you could try Moose first. She reluctantly says yeah, and I tell her I thought
she originally meant yet another guy. She didn't deny he was good too.

So then i said it could be like an outdoor bar/grill she worked at in college and
got laid by various customers of the place.

She smiled, but didnt really help out talking about that angle. I was hoping to
tie in the sex-capades of it all, but maybe it did help in her head.

We did start to fool around and when I felt down to her pussy it was
so wet, no help needed, man that let me know she was hot for it.
She spent extra attention feeling up my balls, which I love, usually i
have to nudge her hand down there if I want extra, but she kept going
back to them.

My cock slid right in, dang good stuff. After several minutes of delicious
screwing, she rolled me over, got on top and really ground on my cock,
her tits look extra good at this angle hanging down in my face, just like
playboy centerfold, i start sucking on them, like she wants, really hard,
she shoves a pillow behind my head to help me out. She really likes
them sucked hard when she's on the verge and she exploded wilder
than she has in awhile.

We roll back over and I've humping like crazy. She says Youre my
Dancer.

So she means I'm her guy, but it also means she was just fantaszing
about fucking one of those guys. Just like in her college days. I'm surprised
i lasted quite awhile after that, just feeling every bit of her.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:24 am

Hey Wulf,
Sounds like you're having lots of fun with this. Good for you both!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:10 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:29 am
Farmgirl wrote:
So further question... Do you let your guy know you have wandering eyes? Comment on things you see at the moment or keep it to yourself usually?
"Wondering" eyes, wordplay. My eyes cause me to wonder, not wander. I fully know where my home is ;). But, yes, I tell my Number1 about my flirtations and dalliances and more :D. Even my boyfriend likes to hear of any.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:57 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:10 pm
BBCfan wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:29 am
Farmgirl wrote:
"Wondering" eyes, wordplay. My eyes cause me to wonder, not wander. I fully know where my home is ;). But, yes, I tell my Number1 about my flirtations and dalliances and more :D. Even my boyfriend likes to hear of any.
Haha...nice. missed that wordplay initially. 😄
Lucky No.1 and BF.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:23 pm

Ruth tells me women always are checking out guys' packages, so I am not surprised your wife is too. I concede Ruth might be projecting, but she frequently and openly points out guys with big cocks apparent from the outside. She doesn't pursue them anymore -- our CNM choices have shifted over the years. She knows she is free to sample them -- but doesn't want to. That doesn't stop her from looking, however. Sort of like window shopping.

What you describe with your wife -- and her willingness to talk about those bulges -- suggests me to me she has at least some HW seeds planted.
Let us know if they blossom forth.
'
Have you had "the conversation?"
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:47 am

zorro wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:23 pm
Ruth tells me women always are checking out guys' packages, so I am not surprised your wife is too. I concede Ruth might be projecting, but she frequently and openly points out guys with big cocks apparent from the outside. She doesn't pursue them anymore -- our CNM choices have shifted over the years. She knows she is free to sample them -- but doesn't want to. That doesn't stop her from looking, however. Sort of like window shopping.

What you describe with your wife -- and her willingness to talk about those bulges -- suggests me to me she has at least some HW seeds planted.
Let us know if they blossom forth.
'
Have you had "the conversation?"
Sounds fun that your wife is still playful with noticing the big bulges. Does that playfulness translate into the bedroom as well?

As far as the conversation, the long version is in link at bottom of my posts as I have an ongoing thread about our journey.

Quick version...had the talk 5 or so years ago, She went from "never" to "maybe" last year after a lover from her past tried to rekindle things.
Fantasy play about him and her hooking up ramped up, and she even flirted with him a few times. Things remain in the maybe phase.
Even if it doesn't happen the excitement and passion has increased dramatically between us.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:03 pm

My wife seems to not see any guys unfortunatly. But today (for the second time in many months) she looked to a guy pissing next to his car.

redrum1969
Prepubescent

Unread post by redrum1969 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:42 am

My ex always said that any woman who says they don't like at guys bulges and imagine what they are like hard is a lier! She always did it and imagined ber on her knees in front of them

Marksmall5
Trainable

Unread post by Marksmall5 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:17 pm

Mine does, like it when they get together with other wives especially if a few single ladies in the mix and talk about men too.
Happily encourage it here.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:56 am

redrum1969 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:42 am
My ex always said that any woman who says they don't like at guys bulges and imagine what they are like hard is a lier! She always did it and imagined ber on her knees in front of them
Wow! She sounds like a firecracker 🧨

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:05 pm

Marksmall5 wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:17 pm
Mine does, like it when they get together with other wives especially if a few single ladies in the mix and talk about men too.
Happily encourage it here.
Very hot!

My wife and her friends get pretty raunchy in group texts. Most seem fascinated by big dicks and occasionally share pics or vids, especially BBC.

She works with one of her friends and told me about a time when after a tall black client had left her friend asked her "Did you see the size of that bulge in his pants, he looked huge."

Hot to hear stories like that.

Marksmall5
Trainable

Unread post by Marksmall5 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:48 pm

Super hot to hear that sort of talk.