How would PIV sex change for you if graduated from being a wannabe?

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.

What kind of PIV sex wannabe are you?

I wannabe because her doing other guys will result in the two of us having better and/or more PIV sex together.
62%
I wannabe because her doing other guys will result in her wanting less PIV sex with me. Maybe I can even become "pussy free".
20%
I wannabe because I can't do PIV sex anymore for reasons out of my control (age, health, injury, etc...).
2%
I wannabe, but think the PIV sex between us won't change at all when she does other guys.
16%

Total votes: 55

Bluetoed
Trainable

How would PIV sex change for you if graduated from being a wannabe?

Unread post by Bluetoed » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:17 pm

One of the reasons this site is great is because the different forums separate the different reasons why husbands share their wives/GFs. Two men can enjoy sharing their wives/GFs for vastly different reasons. But the Wannabe forum is pretty much a catch all.

I am wondering what wannabe's here are hoping their future of PIV (penis in vagina) sex would be if their fantasy became reality.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Re: How would PIV sex change for you if graduated from being a wannabe?

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:51 am

Thus far the fantasy and role play has really increased our passion to new fun levels and her libido seems to be more ignited. We've had some incredible PIV sex.

Based on that, so I hope it would take things to a even higher level of intense and frequent PIV sex with a bond we share through the trust and openness to make it hotter than ever.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

Stag78
Experienced

Unread post by Stag78 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:35 pm

I voted that our PIV frequency wouldn't change, but the thought of "silky seconds" is definitely a huge turn-on for me, so there's a good chance it would increase.

lanceHarden
Prepubescent

Unread post by lanceHarden » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:05 am

The frequency would increase and it’d be much more slippery with her sharing silky seconds.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:03 pm

I’m not a wannabe so didn’t vote to avoid skewing your answers. But I can say that my wife having other men has definitely improved/increased our love life. So I would say to those of you still hesitant, just go for it and enjoy the journey including the angst and jealousy as long as your marriage is strong.

usuallylost
Virgin

Unread post by usuallylost » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:11 pm

I answered that I would hope PIV sex would improve as that is what I hope for. However, in our fantasy talks she has made it clear that if she ever takes a lover she will not let me have sloppy seconds when they are done and that I will not be able to play with her at all. My only relief will be to perform for her as she dictates. She has even questioned why I want this given the fact that if she takes a lover she may begin to prefer him and I would get less sex from her. So I think that in reality my PIV sex would diminish if I graduate.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:21 pm

usuallylost wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:11 pm
I answered that I would hope PIV sex would improve as that is what I hope for. However, in our fantasy talks she has made it clear that if she ever takes a lover she will not let me have sloppy seconds when they are done and that I will not be able to play with her at all. My only relief will be to perform for her as she dictates. She has even questioned why I want this given the fact that if she takes a lover she may begin to prefer him and I would get less sex from her. So I think that in reality my PIV sex would diminish if I graduate.
What did "this" specifically mean to her?

Is "this" referring to your desire that she has sex with someone else?

Or is "this" referring to her not letting you have sloppy seconds nor play with her at all?

Have you communicated to her that you want her to have sex with another man, but also have more sex with her? Maybe she has done research and assumes you are a cuckold, and she thinks that denial is what you want, and so that is how she is talking to you in your fantasy talks.

usuallylost
Virgin

Unread post by usuallylost » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:54 pm

Bluetoed wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:21 pm
usuallylost wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:11 pm
What did "this" specifically mean to her?

Is "this" referring to your desire that she has sex with someone else?

Or is "this" referring to her not letting you have sloppy seconds nor play with her at all?

Have you communicated to her that you want her to have sex with another man, but also have more sex with her? Maybe she has done research and assumes you are a cuckold, and she thinks that denial is what you want, and so that is how she is talking to you in your fantasy talks.
Sorry I was not more specific. To clarify, "this" referred to me wanting to watch her with another man and the risk that she might enjoy him more. She is aware that I would love to have sex with her after she is finished with her lover, but she will be basking in her orgasm and has made it clear that she will not want that. There is no question that much of what she says in our fantasy talks is what she thinks I want to hear based on our discussions of our desires. But she also enjoys actually teasing and denying me sometimes, and I admit, I enjoy it too when she is in the mood so that part of fantasy talk can be for either or both of us depending on her mood. She is next to me so I asked her the OP's question.

She said she is not sure if it would lead to more or less sex with us as it would probably depend on whether having a boyfriend would make her hornier more often than she is now. Typically, once she has her orgasm she will not be horny for another week or more. In this case, she said our sex life would most likely decreae as she would probably be with him. However, if being with him made her hornier in general, then our sex life would probably improve at least for frequency as she will want it more and would turn to me more. Not a definitive answer, and not the one I was expecting. I wonder if those that think their sex life wold improve would get a different answer if they actually asked their wife.

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:34 pm

Interesting question. My wife and I have been married for 30+ years. She was married at the time we met. We worked together and things started progressing and one blow out happy hour night with a big group that dragged on we ended up at the end of the night in my bed fucking for the first time. We both fell asleep. Her husband worried that it was late and she was not home yet and knowing that we were “work friends” called my apartment asking if I knew where she was. We all knew the same people and worked for the same company. I thought I played it off somewhat adeptly by telling him “just a minute let me check” and acted like I walked into the other room and told him “yeah, she’s here passed out on the couch, you want me to wake her and tell her to come home?” Not sure if he believed me or not, but when she got home to pacify him she fucked him too.

When we talk about that night she says she’s kinda ashamed fucking two guys in that short time frame. I tell her I now think it was hot as fuck! Obviously she left him and married me.

Even with my continuous encouragement she’s only fucked one other guy and that was several years ago into our long marriage.

So my point here is I tell her if she really struggles with fucking two guys at once, I would happily stand down and let her new guy have priority to her for a period of time. That scenario really turns me on. Not being able to fuck my own wife because she’s saving her pussy for someone else.

Here’s the BUT and it’s a big BUT. I’m into this because it’s exciting and makes the ultimate (however long denied) sex hotter, so I some point I need to be fucking her again to realize the benefits of this scenario. Not to say I wouldn’t like masturbating in front of her in the meantime while she tells me how great the other guy using her pussy is, but at some point I need my dick back in that now well-fucked pussy!

Statein88
Trainable

Unread post by Statein88 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:12 am

Worst case scenario it would essentially stay the same. She’s stated repeatedly this would never be replacement, just addition.

Anything “extra” would be just that, extra.
Happily married to the beautiful TheRealMrs

TheRealMrs’ pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=72507

i-wanna-be-a-cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by i-wanna-be-a-cuck » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:52 am

I'd like to think it would enhance our sex life: she would feel sexier and confident, I would see her as sexier, I would be jealous of her bull and be motivated to prove myself. In my ideal world, we have fuck more often and more passionetly due to our shared experience of her being with a bull even though we would both have accepted that sex is better with her bull.

But just as likely is a scenario where I won't be able to stay hard because I'll be worried that she is comparing me to her bull. Going soft of course then reinforces for both of us that her bull is the better man and compounds the erection difficulties. I would struggle with sex more and more and she would start to see more and more of a difference between the bull and me. Gradually we stop trying to have sex because it isn't worth the anxiety and effort. Eventually I am pussy-free and extremely frustrated while she gets satsifaction with her bull.

I really think the odds of those two outcomes are 50/50. That's scary. And it's why I'm only a wannabe.

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:55 pm

After two months of data, I am happy to report that nearly 80% of wannabes want to have as much or more PIV sex with their wives if their fantasy were to come true.

Michigan1
Virgin

Unread post by Michigan1 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:34 am

I think if my wife was regularly getting sex on the side that our frequency would definitely drop. She has even said “if I was getting better sex with someone else I wouldn’t need sex with you”. I try to tell her that I would be ok with that but she doesn’t understand. I feel like as long as we were having some form of intimacy like oral, handjobs or mutual masturbation that I could be satisfied with that. I would gladly sacrifice piv with her if it meant she was getting better sex than I can offer her.