Told my wife my fantasy.

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
KelliandChrisTX
Prepubescent

Told my wife my fantasy.

Unread post by KelliandChrisTX » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:50 pm

Hi all, wanted to do a brief story of telling my wife that I want to watch her have sex with other men while I watch. She's in great shape and has a tight body and nice legs and butt. Brought it up in the car after going out to dinner. She was very understanding but seemed a little surprised. I didn't want to go into too many details and scare her off.

She didn't have a lot of questions and said she didn't think she could do it but that she was willing to play along with the kink. Over the next few days she brought it up several times. First she said that she thought it was a little immoral and that she wanted just me. Then later she said that it 25% turned her on and 75% turned her off. I listened to her and was careful not to pressure her. Kept telling her that she could go as far as she wanted including not doing it and I would be happy either way. Another few days past and she brought it up again. She said she would be willing to do it in 15 years. I told her great, I'm looking forward to it lol. Thought this was a good step that at some point she would be willing to at least try it.

I did notice on her Playlist on her phone that she was listening to podcasts about wife sharing and threesomes. She told me from her research there were somethings that she liked but alot of it was dark. I assumed she was talking about the humiliation aspect of it. Again I just listened and told her I understood her hesitations and that something like this takes a long time to get your head around. This was last week and I haven't had a chance to bring it up again. I'm waiting for her to. Again I don't want to freak her out and I think time is best.

I'll keep everyone updated if there is any movement for or against. If anyone has any advise I would love to hear it.
Last edited by KelliandChrisTX on Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

leggysman
Pervert

Re: Told my wife my fantasy.

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:14 am

Sounds like a better initial reaction to "the talk" than most guys get or expect :-)

Seems like she's interested for sure. You might not have to wait 15 weeks at this rate :lol:

Just leave it with her for now, and have answers ready for any questions she might ask. Possibly, if the mood seems right, test how she responds to a tiny bit of hotwife spicy talk in bed -- maybe just hints or innuendo to start with, and then more if she's into it.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:56 am

That sounds really hot! I suppose that she will do that sooner than later since she has explored the topic.

Maybe she could join here the ladies lounge? So she could also interact with women who have done it.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:40 am

Welcome to the forum KellyandChrisTX.

nutjob
Virgin

Unread post by nutjob » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:47 am

KelliandChrisTX wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:50 pm
I did notice on her Playlist on her phone that she was listening to podcasts about wife sharing and threesomes.
If you don't mind me asking, what were the podcasts?

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:51 am

Sounds like you're handling things pretty good. Except for the being afraid of "freaking her out". That is a fear that all of us have and you'll come to find out it's absolutely ridiculous later. But it is wise to dissect the conversation into smaller chunks that you and her can go over and process a little at a time like you are. Dropping a bomb on her would likely scare her off of the subject, but giving her more and more information as she processes it will do wonders. You're doing great at not wanting to press the issue or push her into it, but I wouldn't be afraid to broach the subject in a few days or a week or so if she doesn't bring it up, you seem to be pretty good at communicating with her without seeming pushy.

For her, the "why" is going to trouble her. Because from her perspective, she likely won't understand why you find this sexy, this is something she is going to doubt is real, or think it's a test, or a trap. Or something you'll regret when it's too late. So helping her understand "why" this is such a turn on for you will help her believe this could actually be possible some day. And once it's possible, it'll likely become something she thinks or fantasizes about quite often.

So continue to be slow and cautious. But try not to be intimidated by the fear of talking about it. Even just being able to talk about this, and not keeping a secret will do wonders for your relationship. You'll feel better as you're not keeping a secret. And she'll love that you can open up to her about something like this. That in and of itself, will get her very, very wet.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:05 am

Sounds like to me you will have a hotwife very, very soon!

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:23 am

I would suggest you're handling things perfectly by being patient and waiting for her cues.
Great she's willing to play along and showing interest.
Hopefully she'll initiate some fantasy play soon, or perhaps be open to it if you feel timing is great.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

KelliandChrisTX
Prepubescent

Unread post by KelliandChrisTX » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:16 pm

nutjob wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:47 am
KelliandChrisTX wrote:
I did notice on her Playlist on her phone that she was listening to podcasts about wife sharing and threesomes.
If you don't mind me asking, what were the podcasts?
I saw it on the screen of her car when it connected to her phone. One was "how threesomes work" lol and the other had a title with hotwife in it. I said I see you're studying and that turns me on. She told me she was just doing her research. That was when she told me that alot of it was dark but some of it turned her on. She hinted to not liking the humiliation of the husband aspect.

lanceHarden25
Trainable

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:47 pm

15 years is better than ‘No way!’

Melodia1330
Virgin

Unread post by Melodia1330 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:30 am

Maybe you should tell her that it would turn you on to hear the details about some of her most memorable sexual experiences with guys before you (assuming you aren't her one and only). That's how my wife started to get into my fantasy. Then you're tapping into something that already turns her on, a hot memory. Then I progressed to having her think about the guy while I went down on her and gave her an orgasm. I would tell her how arousing it is for me to know that she's thinking about another man while she cums. You really need to assure her that this fantasy in no way means that you don't really love her. My wife had a hard time wrapping her head around that. If I want her to be with another man means that I don't really care about her that much is what her thinking was. It's not true AT ALL. But most women will probably go there.

cappuccino
Prepubescent

Unread post by cappuccino » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:48 am

My gf is also not ready yet, but we Play also. I told her to install tinder (as foreplay) and it is incredible hot watching her chatting with her matches there. Reccomend you the same. It's a little step 😍

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:41 am

Congratulations,
For years I didn't understand "why" I thought this way and came to accept it as who I am. We had a lot of communication between us to gain a better understanding of this and research showed that it's normal. Eventually, I listened to Podcasts WITH her and we would pause them, as we listened, and she would ask questions about my desires..what I liked and what I/we could not handle/do. Everyone says it's about solid foundation and a lot of communication. I listened and read about others and eventually everything fell into place. We had some struggles along the way, but it's been a year with her BF which has honestly improved our relationship (It was great before and now it's better!) I wish you luck, but it sounds like you are on your way.
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

KelliandChrisTX
Prepubescent

Unread post by KelliandChrisTX » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:41 pm

cappuccino wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:48 am
My gf is also not ready yet, but we Play also. I told her to install tinder (as foreplay) and it is incredible hot watching her chatting with her matches there. Reccomend you the same. It's a little step 😍
Tinder is a good idea. Only problem I see is someone we know sees her on it.

KelliandChrisTX
Prepubescent

Unread post by KelliandChrisTX » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:43 pm

Melodia1330 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:30 am
Maybe you should tell her that it would turn you on to hear the details about some of her most memorable sexual experiences with guys before you (assuming you aren't her one and only). That's how my wife started to get into my fantasy. Then you're tapping into something that already turns her on, a hot memory. Then I progressed to having her think about the guy while I went down on her and gave her an orgasm. I would tell her how arousing it is for me to know that she's thinking about another man while she cums. You really need to assure her that this fantasy in no way means that you don't really love her. My wife had a hard time wrapping her head around that. If I want her to be with another man means that I don't really care about her that much is what her thinking was. It's not true AT ALL. But most women will probably go there.
That's a good idea. Been looking for ways to get the conversation started again. Brining it up this way might be a good way.

cappuccino
Prepubescent

Unread post by cappuccino » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:26 pm

KelliandChrisTX wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:41 pm
cappuccino wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:48 am
Tinder is a good idea. Only problem I see is someone we know sees her on it.
That's why my gf doesnt show her face there, she only has very hot pics with her nylons but without head

athlete915
Trainable

Unread post by athlete915 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:23 am

KelliandChrisTX wrote:
Chris,

For starters, I think you should be extremely proud of and happy with the progress that you've made to date. Many wannabes will never make it this far. Congratulations.

Just to recap:

You admitted your fantasy: Awesome
She didn't run screaming: Fantastic
She's been willing to discuss it: Amazing
She's doing her own research: Wow

lol A little humor, but those are all truly outstanding accomplishments.

As far as advice, my recommendation is to help nurture and foster her research. There is a lot of garbage out there, so you can help by doing some of your own research and finding good sources for her. Look for books, podcasts, and other resources that discuss the lifestyle as a positive addition to an otherwise happy marriage. Stories told from the wife's perspective may be of particular interest to her. Another good focus area would be testimonials from cuckolds explaining why they wanted it and what they get out of it.

Definitely avoid more of the "darker" topics. For starters, most of the more extreme stuff you read about is pure fantasy and doesn't happen in the real world. Second, even if some of the more kinkier aspects excite you, this early in the discussion is probably too soon. Focus on the core concept of her having the freedom to explore her desires with other men. That other stuff can come later.

One other piece of advice is to try to take your conversations in a practical direction. Instead of just discussing the fantasy, try asking her about what sort of man she would be interested in. What traits and attributes matter? What would that relationship look like? That's a technique for solidifying that this is more than just a fantasy for you.

Good luck and please me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

athlete915
Trainable

Unread post by athlete915 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:24 am

KelliandChrisTX wrote:
Chris,

For starters, I think you should be extremely proud of and happy with the progress that you've made to date. Many wannabes will never make it this far. Congratulations.

Just to recap:

You admitted your fantasy: Awesome
She didn't run screaming: Fantastic
She's been willing to discuss it: Amazing
She's doing her own research: Wow

lol A little humor, but those are all truly outstanding accomplishments.

As far as advice, my recommendation is to help nurture and foster her research. There is a lot of garbage out there, so you can help by doing some of your own research and finding good sources for her. Look for books, podcasts, and other resources that discuss the lifestyle as a positive addition to an otherwise happy marriage. Stories told from the wife's perspective may be of particular interest to her. Another good focus area would be testimonials from cuckolds explaining why they wanted it and what they get out of it.

Definitely avoid more of the "darker" topics. For starters, most of the more extreme stuff you read about is pure fantasy and doesn't happen in the real world. Second, even if some of the more kinkier aspects excite you, this early in the discussion is probably too soon. Focus on the core concept of her having the freedom to explore her desires with other men. That other stuff can come later.

One other piece of advice is to try to take your conversations in a practical direction. Instead of just discussing the fantasy, try asking her about what sort of man she would be interested in. What traits and attributes matter? What would that relationship look like? That's a technique for solidifying that this is more than just a fantasy for you.

Good luck and please me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:34 pm

Very well said Athlete.
I agree.

athlete915
Trainable

Unread post by athlete915 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:07 am

CuriousHusband91941 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:34 pm
Very well said Athlete.
I agree.
Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:39 am

It sounds like you will have a hotwife very soon for sure. You have had better success than most of us and very quickly. I agree with athlete. Ask her questions about previous lovers and sexual experiences. Try to find out what kind of guys she thinks are attractive. What are her sexual fantasies? That will stimulate conversation. Definitely don't bring it up too much. That may turn her off. Its usually best to just wait for her to bring it up.

ericsacto
Virgin

Unread post by ericsacto » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:43 am

15 years is an interesting timeframe. Do you know why she picked that? Do you have young kids? If so, maybe she would be more open when you are empty nesters.

The morality side can get tricky. My wife is more religious than I and went back and forth on whether to continue seeing her long-term friends with benefits.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:51 am

ericsacto wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:43 am
15 years is an interesting timeframe. Do you know why she picked that? Do you have young kids? If so, maybe she would be more open when you are empty nesters.

The morality side can get tricky. My wife is more religious than I and went back and forth on whether to continue seeing her long-term friends with benefits.
Religion is the toughest nut to crack. My wife indicated to me that's the only thing stopping her. Or so she says. I have no solution around it for now.

KelliandChrisTX
Prepubescent

Unread post by KelliandChrisTX » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:28 pm

Hi all, wanted to give you all an update. First of all, we have been having a ton more sex since I told her my fantasy. One time before sex, I told her I should had said I wanted other guys to fuck her sooner. She smiled and pulled me into her. What was wild about that experience was that was the wettest I had ever seen her by far. She was almost dripping. She has always worked out a ton. But since I told her my fantasy she has been working out any more. She literally works out twice a day and she is as fit as I have ever seen her. We're are going on a trip soon with no kids. I plan to mention it again and see if I can get her to flirt with someone. She told me that flirting sounds fun and that she will do it if given the right opportunity.

ItsANiceDay
Virgin

Unread post by ItsANiceDay » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:15 pm

KelliandChrisTX wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:28 pm
Hi all, wanted to give you all an update. First of all, we have been having a ton more sex since I told her my fantasy.
Hey even if it goes no further than there, I’d say that is an awesome outcome!