Dreaming with wife

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
feetuji
Pervert

Dreaming with wife

Unread post by feetuji » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:50 am

I had some interesting vivid dreams in the past, that allowed me to feel a little how would it be a cuckold.
This time, today, I had a very simple dream where I caught my wife doing things she never, never does: masturbating. But masturbating with a dildo. She never used a dildo (only with me on her, and years ago) but in the dream she was putting it very deep and masturbating happy and wet, veeeery wet.
So, this night I expect to tell her the dream, just to see what happens, but probably nothing special.

Flint
Player

Re: Dreaming with wife

Unread post by Flint » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:13 am

You must let us know how you get on revealing your dream to her, best of luck! The only dreams I have about my wife are daydreams but sadly she would never let me realise them.

feetuji
Pervert

Re: Dreaming with wife

Unread post by feetuji » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:10 pm

Of course! Last night she was tired, so I didnt even tried anything, even less talking. She is the kind of woman that rarely is in the mood for sex :(
And even if she is, I cant just speak about the dream without any "introduction" so to speak...I need to have some small talk first, some playful things in the middle, blabla, only then I may speak about the dream. Right now I am not seeing her with mood for anything lol, but lets see how it goes.