new tactic

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
mfm4bnc
Pervert

new tactic

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:16 am

Heading to another camp out. This always gets my motor revved way up. I almost always pester my wife (with my fantasies) like crazy before the campouts.

She was super flirty, exhibitionistic, and seductive before I started bombarding her with fantasies. I think she is less of these things because she pushes back against it.

For weeks, I have been sweet, supportive, loving, horny for her (and not just her in my fantasies). I have not mentioned my fantasies in a month. I am so curious if she will be back to her old self!

I know she wants to fuck my best friend... perhaps she will do it for her if she is not pushing back against doing it for me!

Bsod83
Trainable

Re: new tactic

Unread post by Bsod83 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:53 am

Hope it goes well! I remember your wifes previous encounters well, it was superhot to read about.

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:57 am

As I look at what I wrote, it sounds manipulative...

My dream is to have her do it for her and on her terms... I genuinely think she wants to, she just doesn't want to be pushed that way. I think if she is feeling secure in my lust and love for her, and is not feeling pressure, she will stop pushing back, and do what she really wants to do.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:32 am

That's the ideal. You want her to do it because she wants to do it to fulfill her own lust and desires. You don't want her to just do it "for you." That kind of ruins it. You want her to want it, and then act on that lust in a free and uninhibited way.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:26 am

Camping does seem to bring out the horniness in people. Perhaps the ease of the sleeping arrangements ?
the somewhat privacy, well at least from the routine of the day at home?

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:15 am

philxxo wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:32 am
That's the ideal. You want her to do it because she wants to do it to fulfill her own lust and desires. You don't want her to just do it "for you." That kind of ruins it. You want her to want it, and then act on that lust in a free and uninhibited way.
exactly!

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:22 am

wulfenus wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:26 am
Camping does seem to bring out the horniness in people. Perhaps the ease of the sleeping arrangements ?
the somewhat privacy, well at least from the routine of the day at home?
Our campouts are pretty prime... There is about an 8 foot diameter fire pit, with a sand dance floor around it. It has a little metal shelter close enough to stay warm by the fire even if it rains. It is way out in the woods where nobody hears our music, and it is in a big meadow on a hilltop, open to the sky and the sunset, but with hundreds of feet of dense woods protecting it from all the sides that are populated. We all set up our tents in the same meadow... and we imbibe pretty freely, knowing nobody needs to drive.

This campout ended up pretty tame. Lil was really affectionate with me, and it was nice, even if it wasn't my kink fantasy. Then she treated me to the best sex I have had in years. No kink, but no dissapointment.