Invite to join

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
gastallman
Virgin

Invite to join

Unread post by gastallman » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:17 am

As a wannabe who has shared the idea with the wife how about this concept to maybe get her to take the next step in a low key? Way.

It might be useful if there were a function where a wannabe could send or have ohw send on their behalf an invitation to join ohw. Maybe with an option to send or not send her sig other notification of said invitation being accepted.

A slightly more than subtle way but an easy way to get her to the site and learn about the lifestyle at her own pace

Thoughts?

Her number1
Pervert

Re: Invite to join

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:48 pm

Have you asked your wife to join and/or read OHW?

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:00 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:48 pm
Have you asked your wife to join and/or read OHW?
^^^ this

Having these conversations seems so hard for so many spouses. Opening up the communication is not only the way to make this happen, but it's also probably the biggest benefit of the whole proposition.

In our case: leggysandy had already known about my kink for years, and over time her attitude evolved from "not interested" to "maybe someday" to ... something like guarded, skeptical interest.

Then, I discovered OHW, told her about it, and asked her if I could post about us (in my sig). I wrote that first post as much for her to read, as anyone else. She read it, then she started exploring OHW and reading more. She discovered that it's not that weird or unusual. She joined, received encouragement from Farmgirl and others, and interest from various men, agreed to check out a dating site, and ... became a hotwife. All within a few weeks.

So, OHW was really instrumental for us. But the way to do it is talking. Convince her to come and look around. Sell it. It's full of information about your kink, and a genuinely great community to boot. If she's at all curious, this place might help her to decide.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:23 pm

I understand not wanting to seem pushy... but if you're too scared to even bring up the forum and suggestions like that, then you're still at a VERY early talking stage. You haven't even finished "sharing the idea with the wife" yet. You don't need to be tricky. You just need to open your mouth and let words come out.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

gastallman
Virgin

Unread post by gastallman » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:15 am

Ok i realize that I didn’t preface my post with the full situation.
Ive had the conversation/talked about it several times.
We role play it.
She has given the different dildos she has names. Some of them names from characters in some kindle hotwife, cougar, bdsm books she has read.
Shes gone from no way no how to recently saying she woukd do a friend of mine. But she also may be saying that because she believes he woild freak out if yhe offer was made.
She knows i post on here.
She knows i have post pics of her on here. she enjoys hearing the comments.
Bottom line she still says that “good wives” dont fuck other people and she is just playing for me. But is she?

So in light of all that. I was thinking maybe an easy nudge towards a vehicle (this site). May be just what a person at her stage of adoption of the life style might need. Low pressure, learn at own pace. Talk to other hotwives.

That was the thinking. The convo has been had….

gastallman
Virgin

Unread post by gastallman » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:16 am

We role play it.
She has given the different dildos she has names. Some of them names from characters in some kindle hotwife, cougar, bdsm books she has read.
Shes gone from no way no how to recently saying she woukd do a friend of mine. But she also may be saying that because she believes he woild freak out if yhe offer was made.
Bottom line she still says that “good wives” dont fuck other people and she is just playing for me. But is she?

So in light of all that. I was thinking maybe an easy nudge towards a vehicle (this site). May be just what a person at her stage of adoption of the life style might need. Low pressure, learn at own pace. Talk to other hotwives.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:36 pm

How about: Whenever you see a post or thread that you think might be interesting to her, or that you think might help make your case, send her links to those :)

If she really doesn't want to visit, obviously you won't be pushy about it. But if you make it easy for her to pop in, and give her reasons to do so, maybe she will :cool:

If she does like it, make her an account and send her the credentials, or share yours with her. Send her a link to her hotties thread so she can read the comments on her own (she will need to be logged in to do that) and possibly add her own responses.

Ultimately you're the best positioned to know how to convince your wife about things. I'm not sure an email poke from OHW would be any better.

Personally, if some site sent I don't use sent me an email inviting me to join, I'd be annoyed and send a spam report. See also: linkedin
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:37 pm

gastallman wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:16 am
We role play it.

Then, ask her to join and become verified. She'll see that honest to goodness real good wives are hotwives.
The women on OHW will welcome her with open arms!

TheRealMrs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by TheRealMrs » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:37 am

gastallman wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:16 am

I feel where she’s coming from here.

I have wrestled with this as pertains to embracing my sexuality as a whole, not just as pertains to HW.

I can LOVE sex, I can still feel sexy, I can still have dreams and fantasies WHILE being a “good wife”.

I can still be a good wife, good mom, good career woman, good daughter, and good friend and STILL be sexual. None of any of this changes who I am.
Proud wife of StateIn88

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:55 am

Leggymans advice is spot on, find a thread or two on the journeys of several hot wives.

Some of them read like erotica, if your wife likes reading…

Joining here would also be beyond good for both of you.

G