Curious on people's thoughts

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
WannaBeMaybe35
Prepubescent

Curious on people's thoughts

Unread post by WannaBeMaybe35 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:28 am

A few years ago my wife I told my wife that I thought the idea of seeing her sexually pleasured by another guy was hot. It did not go well....We had two years of not so great conversations, but generally talking through somethings and learning. We have careers, children and are in our late 30's so life and stress can be a challenge.

About 1.5 years ago I convinced her to let me try a penis sleeve which she said she didn't really enjoy. We would try it every now and again, but she never said she enjoyed it. Last summer we went away on a couples vacation and I brought it with me. We ended up using it for 5 days straight and she learned that she loved it.

(This is exactly why we keep pushing things and I am always shocked when people say, just respect what he or she said and give up.)

She told me she was surprised that she could take it all, that it felt real and that she was nervous she would only want that anymore instead of me. We discussed her worries and I told her its all for enjoyment and fun. The best part is that my wife didn't really orgasm from PIV, but does with the sleeve.

Over the Fall I tried to always keep the sleeve warm and in bed so that when we had sex, it was ready. She was thrown off at first, but made the huge step of asking for me to put it on in the middle of us having sex at one point. That was incredibly hot...she stopped us having sex so that a bigger dick could fill her up...I find that sooo hot.

This winter she told me she was nervous that I was training her to only want the sleeve. We had agreed to pretty much only ever use the sleeve but she usually wants me to go inside her first to warm her up. Yesterday, she stroked me until I was hard and then mounted me. Her pussy was incredibly wet and warm to the point where I waited a minute and said do you want me to put the sleeve on...seconds later I was filling her up completely and after a minute I felt her cumming on top of me for the first time, twice in a row. It was so incredibly hot.

I am curious if anyone else went down this path and where it led in terms of fantasies or sharing....I am not sure where I want it to go at this point as long as she is happy. In my head I think it would be hot to see her sitting on a real dick on some in shape guy, but I don't know if she would do it. The other thing is, I am 7" and decent girth, so the guy would need quite the big dick, otherwise what's the point?

Would love to hear about others experiencing anything similar.

WannaBeMaybe35
Prepubescent

Re: Curious on people's thoughts

Unread post by WannaBeMaybe35 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:33 am

Sorry to just add more, but I just also note that the sleeve we use is definitely making my dick huge and she really does love it when she is completely hot and heavy and taking it all the way. It has to be about 9" long...and 7" around...maybe more....I should probably measure but does that dick exist in real life as a real dick???

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:58 am

I am same size as you, And figured I was always able to satisfy my wife.

She then shared more and more of her past and I found out she's used to some really really big boys and I'm among the smaller from her experience.

I also used a sleeve and she appeared to love it but didn't want to use it anymore. Admitted one time that she didn't wanna get used to its size and then not enjoy me as much.

I will try to use it once in a while, She has even asked me to use it a few times, but for the most part she's not that keen on it, But when we do use it her intense pleasure from having something bigger it is so obvious.

The fact she may not pursue the guy from her past that we fantasize about sometimes, means going forward the sleeve is a nice alternative to live out the fantasy for me once in awhile.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

hubudig2
Experienced

Unread post by hubudig2 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:07 am

If it enhances the pleasure for both of you, what's the harm?
I can understand her point about getting too used to it and not appreciating sex without it but you could say that for lots of things.
e.g. food without processed sugar, life without technology.
I'd say that experiencing both with & without allows you to appreciate each more for their own merits.
What you're currently doing by warming her up without and then putting it on sounds perfect.

I guess I've had a similar experience from the opposite perspective.
I'm 8-5 - 9", 6.5" circumference and my wife took a while to be able to enjoy the size too (some girls enjoyed it straight away).
She enjoyed the girth pretty quickly, cumming repeatedly but I had to hold back a few inches of length because the sensation of hitting her cervix was too sensitive for her. After probably a few months she learned to tolerate the feeling and then eventually enjoy the feeling most of all.
I guess out of curiosity for what it's like for smaller guys, I've bought various sizes of dildos and compared how she reacts.
She'll still cum on a 4 inch but it takes a bit more psychological preparation.
Warming her up on 4 inches can be fun because she'll be a bit frustrated and appreciate the upgrade and be thoroughly ready for it.
If she's already soaking wet, she'd rather enjoy the feeling of my cock stretching her.

In summary, mix it up, play it by ear and adapt.
If the mood is loving and tender, go without.
If she seems frustrated, give her the upgrade.
It's possible she's starting to consider what a bigger cock would feel like and is feeling played/guilty about it. Try to keep open communication on the subject so you can be aware of her concerns and try to avoid upset.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

hubudig2
Experienced

Unread post by hubudig2 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:15 am

WannaBeMaybe35 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:33 am
Sorry to just add more, but I just also note that the sleeve we use is definitely making my dick huge and she really does love it when she is completely hot and heavy and taking it all the way. It has to be about 9" long...and 7" around...maybe more....I should probably measure but does that dick exist in real life as a real dick???
They exist but good luck finding one, they're probably 1 in 500 guys or something.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:30 am

WannaBeMaybe35 wrote:
They absolutely exist. My wife has had a few in 10" range with one guy thick as a beer can.
I've also met a couple guys in 9-10" range

Of course they're fairly rare, but definitely out there if you're willing to search.

i-wanna-be-a-cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by i-wanna-be-a-cuck » Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:22 am

This is great progress and I am jealous that you have been able to escalate your wife in this way. However, it feels like it would still be a big leap from a sleeve attached to you to a living breathing cock not attached to you. Have you asked her about wanting to feel something that large for real?

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:37 pm

All this sounds really normal.
Intimacy is very important and sharing fantasy needs to be included.
I look forwards to hearing about your progress.

WannaBeMaybe35
Prepubescent

Unread post by WannaBeMaybe35 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:47 pm

Thanks for all the responses.

So to clarify a few things, we are only using the sleeve in our sex life now. She is completely comfortable with it and I cum inside the sleeve.

I am hoping that soon, she doesn't ask me to use my dick to warm her up, because I would rather just use the sleeve 100%.

We are planning a couples only trip to the Caribbean for this summer again, so there is a chance something could happen. I think for her, it would have to be organic, but how can I make that happen organically with a guy with a really big dick? Or should I just take whatever happens to just let her be open to the idea of a threesome?

WannaBeMaybe35
Prepubescent

Unread post by WannaBeMaybe35 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:48 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:58 am
I am same size as you, And figured I was always able to satisfy my wife.

She then shared more and more of her past and I found out she's used to some really really big boys and I'm among the smaller from her experience.

I also used a sleeve and she appeared to love it but didn't want to use it anymore. Admitted one time that she didn't wanna get used to its size and then not enjoy me as much.

I will try to use it once in a while, She has even asked me to use it a few times, but for the most part she's not that keen on it, But when we do use it her intense pleasure from having something bigger it is so obvious.

The fact she may not pursue the guy from her past that we fantasize about sometimes, means going forward the sleeve is a nice alternative to live out the fantasy for me once in awhile.
I feel like that could be the case for my wife bc she takes me without any effort. We've discussed it though several times and she said she doesn't really remember the size of any guys dick...she had about 30 people between 17-27 years of age.

WannaBeMaybe35
Prepubescent

Unread post by WannaBeMaybe35 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:49 pm

BBCfan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:30 am
WannaBeMaybe35 wrote:
They absolutely exist. My wife has had a few in 10" range with one guy thick as a beer can.

Of course they're fairly rare, but definitely out there if you're willing to search.
How did you guys find those guys?

WannaBeMaybe35
Prepubescent

Unread post by WannaBeMaybe35 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:50 pm

i-wanna-be-a-cuck wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:22 am
This is great progress and I am jealous that you have been able to escalate your wife in this way. However, it feels like it would still be a big leap from a sleeve attached to you to a living breathing cock not attached to you. Have you asked her about wanting to feel something that large for real?
Completely agree, it would be a huge leap....and ultimately it's hard to be 100% sure you want to do it IRL.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:10 am

WannaBeMaybe35 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:49 pm
BBCfan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:30 am
WannaBeMaybe35 wrote:

How did you guys find those guys?
In my wife's case, she used to date tall black guys and many were hung in 8-10" range.

When I found them it was years ago with a GF, couple times hired a pro, a couple times through sex dating sites.

I would think if you are in Caribbean, chances of finding a hung black guy might be pretty good.

WannaBeMaybe35
Prepubescent

Unread post by WannaBeMaybe35 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:58 am

How do I post pictures on here? Probably better if I post them to show what I’m talking about.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:15 am

WannaBeMaybe35 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:58 am
How do I post pictures on here? Probably better if I post them to show what I’m talking about.
Pics are only allowed in some of the subforums, such as Hotties. I'm sure we'd all enjoy seeing a new Hotties thread dedicated to your Mrs.
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265