Virtual Cuck Wannabe Play-Wife Recognized.

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
HWHubbyHopeful
Player

Virtual Cuck Wannabe Play-Wife Recognized.

Unread post by HWHubbyHopeful » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:33 pm

Hello fellow wannabes. So I have an intense fantasy of watching my wife (5’4” light skinned Latina, slight mom body but wears it well). She knows I would mfm and swing but not down.

To live out my fantasies, I have snuck some nudes and even a sex tape. I’d go online and trade with other husbands on various sites and would get so turned on sharing pics of my wife naked…and fucking. So intense.

On one site -I ended up in a side conversation because he recognized the background of a pic I posted of her (back to camera). We live in the same suburb of Chicago. We started talking and then shared face pics. Turns out his wife was almost a patient of my wife. So he knew her real name! And sent me back her professional online pic. My heart was racing and my cock was so hard…thankfully, turned out to be a great guy who loves showing his wife. I have tributed her a few times. And even saw her out and about—when I told him this he got so hard as I had seen everything about her and then her in real life.

I of course stopped sharing my wife’s face pic online, too dangerous…but wow—the rush of virtual cuck holding is amazing…

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Virtual Cuck Wannabe Play-Wife Recognized.

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 pm

Please don't share your wife's pics or videos with anyone without her consent.

CuriousCpl2
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuriousCpl2 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:57 pm

Yeah, that seems like a really bad idea. Have to agree with Lookingforadventure!
Last edited by CuriousCpl2 on Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CuriousCpl2
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuriousCpl2 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:58 pm

Yeah, that seems like a really bad idea. Have to agree with Lookingforadventure!

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:25 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 pm
This ought to be unwritten law. Not sure what you think you are getting out of this that's worthwhile in the long run.

frank12
Trainable

Unread post by frank12 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:27 am

philxxo wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:25 am
Lookingforadventure wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 pm
This ought to be unwritten law. Not sure what you think you are getting out of this that's worthwhile in the long run.
And whether one knows it or not there are people out there who are on those sites specifically LOOKING for recognizable things in the backgrounds of photos - landmarks, unusual architecture or photos on the wall - (diplomas!) - or unique jewelry.... and so very definitely are looking for something with which they can identify the subject (is everyone aware of facial recognition capabilities?) providing opportunities for embarrassing reveals or even blackmail.

The OP seems to have been fortunate, but best to assume the good guys are far outnumbered by the ones with bad intent.

Take great care

Prof Wood
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:51 am

Yes, blackmail is no fun. I got involved online several years ago and gave out too much information and was identified by a blackmailer. I had to pay someone else a whole lot of money to get them off me. It's definitely not worth it.