1st Time Broaching the Subject…

A place for "wannabes" to compare notes. Talk about how close they are but not yet. Complain. Hopefully smile and enjoy.
Littlehotthai
Virgin

1st Time Broaching the Subject…

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:34 am

After silently fantasising for ages, I finally mentioned what I was imagining a couple of nights ago…
A few details: My wife, a stunning Thai, 5 ft tall and all natural, is university educated, in the medical field and has always been super-vanilla when it comes to sex…We have a good sex-life but I’m definitely the one that’s lead a way more adventurous, sometimes kinky lifestyle. Thing is, I’ve always suspected there is a filthy, kinky side to her, buried within. I decided a while ago to see if I could unearth it!
It started with her accepting my fingers into her mouth while we were fucking…She sucked on them the way she sucks my cock and a lightbulb went on in my mind.
This became a regular thing and would make me come really quickly so I had to time it properly!!! I secretly bout a very-real-feel vibrator a couple months ago and surprised her with it while licking her pussy. She has a tiny, neat little pussy and it looked huge going in and out of her. She really enjoyed it and came hard! Then, when I started fucking her, I had it in my hand, to the side of her face…I inched it closer gradually until it was next to her cheek. We were really grinding our mouths together hard and I’d only seen her that turned on a few times. I think she must have sensed what I was hoping for as, after a few minutes, she turned her head and took the tip between her lips. She’s got amazing BJ lips and the sight was almost too much to bear! Then she started REALLY sucking on it and I blew inside her instantly!

We have been repeating this regularly since. Often, I’ll get her in a 69 position, her on top and fuck her with the ‘other cock’ while I’m sucking her clit and she’s sucking my cock. I’ve always thought that she MUST be having the same fantasy as me - right??

Anyway, last night we went at it again and the same things were happening, only this time, I talked about how much it turned me on when she sucks it…I was specific and said how it felt like she was sucking someone’s cock while I fucked her…I wanted to be specific so she knew that it wasn’t just the sight of her sucking the vibrator….Wanted to attach it to the actual fantasy. She is never very vocal but she definitely didn’t seem appalled and neither did she stop sucking….And dear GOD, was she WET!!!!

What do you guys think? Is my demure little Asian beauty a secret Hotwife in the making? How do I begin to turn up the heat on the fantasy and bring her along with it? She really is spectacular. Small, firm boobs with big, stiff, chocolate brown nipples and a tight little pussy that would make anyone come in minutes, if they got the opportunity! I wish I could show her off more!
Sorry for the long-winded post!
I welcome your thoughts!

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: 1st Time Broaching the Subject…

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:51 am

Welcome to ohw lht. Incredibly hot description!

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:51 am

Communication is the key to all of this. You have to talk to her to see where her head (and libido) is. I suggest that the next time you are playing that game, ask her if she would like to try it with a real cock instead of the vibrator. Be prepared for a long discussion when the red mist settles. She is an intelligent woman so she will want to know why and how it would work for your relationship. She will want to discuss her safety and the security of your marriage long before she will get to the "How" series of questions. Don't be pushy, she may need time for the ideas to marinate in her head before she responds. Play the long game.

Littlehotthai
Virgin

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:02 am

Thank you! The long game…I’m all about that! A huge Part of this is the journey for me…the mystery-tour…the “how will she react?” Thrill when I’m about to voice it but I rein it back in…It’s the anticipation that’s incredibly hot!🥵
We actually broke “other cock” the other night. It took a hell of a pounding! Bought another today and will keep you updated when it arrives. We have filmed our sessions a couple of times…Think it’s time we revisited that!

Littlehotthai
Virgin

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:05 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:51 am
Welcome to ohw lht. Incredibly hot description!
Thank you!
She’s an easy subject to describe! 🔥

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:25 pm

I echo SilverStag. Communication is key. Take the following with utter respect for you, and by no means any sort of condescension....

It is common to see husbands who want their wives to be hotwives to ask us what she is thinking based on tidbits of conversations, or (monogamous) sexual escapades where fantasy was introduced. I get it. I really do. It can be scary to tell your wife how much you want another man to fuck her. Rejection, anger, disappointment, questions about the marriage, etc. All of it can be terrifying.

Communication is the way through this. You have to have 100% open, honest communication. It can be quite hard to achieve that. Build trust, explore feelings and thoughts. Make absolutely certain that you do everything you can to have her feel that expressing her innermost desires is normal, welcome, and fully embraced. Any sarcasm (even if in fun) needs to stay out of it. No joking ridicule, nothing negative. Just the warm and receptiveness of a 100% committed partner.

Also understand that fantasy and reality are two very different things. As you've seen yourself with the scenes you have described, fantasizing about your wife blowing someone else sends you over the top. That's the power of fantasy. For someone to translate fantasy into reality is a whole other deal. That can be difficult, and in some cases impossible.

Keep asking questions! We'll be happy to help!

Littlehotthai
Virgin

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Thu May 02, 2024 4:34 am

Thanks buddy…I’ll do that! Keep you posted!

HWHubbyHopeful
Player

Unread post by HWHubbyHopeful » Fri May 03, 2024 11:21 am

This will be for sure a hit thread to follow! Congrats on the progress!!

Littlehotthai
Virgin

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Sat May 11, 2024 6:39 am

HWHubbyHopeful wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 11:21 am
This will be for sure a hit thread to follow! Congrats on the progress!!
It’s definitely getting hotter! Hasn’t been much to report up until last night. I was balls deep inside her but hadn’t taken Other Cock to bed this time. As she was sucking on my fingers and sliding her lips up and down on them, she took them out of her mouth and said “I want something bigger in my mouth!” I pulled out of her and grabbed O/C and slipped that between her legs for a while before fucking her again and offering the vibe to her hungry mouth….The sight of her opening her lips wide to accommodate its girth was mind blowing…She kept withdrawing it and flicking her tongue against the tip before engulfing the entire thing again until she was gagging. Within a few minutes she was literally fucking her own mouth with Other Cock in time to my pounding her tight little Thai pussy. Her nipples looked like bullets by that time and she was going crazier the harder I sucked them…I slipped out of her and told her I was going to come on her tits so she wanked my cock while I held other cock for her to wank that at the same time. I came so hard, I missed her tits entirely and shot over her face, her lips and in her hair! So much cum! She kept dipping Other Cock into my cum and transferring it to her mouth with its tip. Might be the best fuck we’ve ever had…And there’s been some belters!! 😮💨

Littlehotthai
Virgin

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Sat May 11, 2024 7:23 am

I’m going to ask her if she’d like me to post some pics on here…I’m guessing she’ll be all for it but…Tell me what you guys would like to see and I’ll see what she thinks to your suggestions! 😊

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Sat May 11, 2024 9:27 am

How about totally naked?

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Mon May 13, 2024 5:19 am

That's they type of sexy time I want my wife to be comfortable with. Wow.

Littlehotthai
Virgin

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Wed May 15, 2024 7:16 am

Jujube wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 9:27 am
How about totally naked?
That’s the idea for starters. She will probably be more comfortable starting with specific things / areas first though…Shy little Thai that she is!

Littlehotthai
Virgin

Unread post by Littlehotthai » Wed May 15, 2024 7:17 am

CuriousHusband91941 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 5:19 am
That's they type of sexy time I want my wife to be comfortable with. Wow.
I can wholly recommend it! Start slow and eventually you’ll be feeling your own pulse in your ears and throat! It’s so addictive!