Poll: What happens when she tells you about her date?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What happens when she tells you about her date?

She masturbates me while telling me the details
18%
I masturbate myself while she tells me the details
20%
She gives me oral sex while telling me the details
12%
We have sex (make love or fuck) while she tells me the details
46%
None of the above
4%

Total votes: 608

OHW Addict

Re: Poll: What happens when she tells you about her date?

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:55 am

LOVING this thread!

A flirtatious, teasing 'tell all' is surely one of the best parts of a hotwife marriage.
Thank you, posters! I hope more wives and husbands share on this fabulous topic.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:51 am

Having thought a little more about this, flirtation really does seem to be the key.

I read quite often here of hotwives returning from a date and being reticent to tell any details of the adventure. Their husbands ask a series of questions and it ends up descending into an interrogation because both partners are pulling in opposite directions. Hotwife Husbands are not trying to extract a confession. :lol:

When both partners see the 'tell all' as fuel for flirtation, everything changes. A Hotwife Husband longs to hear how adventurous, how outrageous, how scandalous, how courageous, how attractive, how seductive, how irresistible, how adorable and how fabulous his hotwife was on her hot date. How much more he appreciates and admires her. How desperately he wants to make love to her.

This, surely is what win/win/win Hotwifing is all about.

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:30 am

54321 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:51 am
Having thought a little more about this, flirtation really does seem to be the key.

I read quite often here of hotwives returning from a date and being reticent to tell any details of the adventure. Their husbands ask a series of questions and it ends up descending into an interrogation because both partners are pulling in opposite directions. Hotwife Husbands are not trying to extract a confession. :lol:

When both partners see the 'tell all' as fuel for flirtation, everything changes. A Hotwife Husband longs to hear how adventurous, how outrageous, how scandalous, how courageous, how attractive, how seductive, how irresistible, how adorable and how fabulous his hotwife was on her hot date. How much more he appreciates and admires her. How desperately he wants to make love to her.

I agree with you, and I especially agree about resisting the temptation to rattle off question after question. I hesitate to recommend playing alone to most people because of the turmoil we've experienced. Even the most seasoned and secure couples can struggle with jealousy and trust issues when the wife is playing alone. But it definitely pushes all of our buttons and we've come to love this aspect of our marriage.

I've also had a couple of different situations in the past where the guy my wife was sleeping with became more or less a friend of mine as well. They'd happily fill me in on all of the filthy little details (with my wife's consent) that my wife tends to leave out. I sometimes even got a short video or picture out of the deal.

Foxglove
Experienced

Unread post by Foxglove » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:23 pm

When my ex travelled for holidays alone or with friends it was always expected she would have sex. I always made sure she had condoms and we told her friends to expect her to drop her panties. When she returned she knew I'd want to hear the details but she took her time and often teased me by being coy. I'd ask her if she kept her friend up at night or if she put the condoms to good use...that sort of thing.

Once we got to a clear "yes!" then I'd get my tongue between her legs and give her my blessing by licking her almost to orgasm. Then I'd pull up and sink into her part way and get her to be more explicit. As a reward for providing more details I'd begin thrusting. Then I'd kiss her and ask if she sucked him off. If yes, I'd ask if she swallowed his come. If yes I'd giver her a deep French kiss and start fucking her harder. Pretty soon she'd start telling me what positions they did it in, the number of times and every hot detail I wanted!

Andrew
Experienced

Unread post by Andrew » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:37 pm

She tells me while I clean up the mess between her legs with my tongue.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:16 pm

As I said a few years ago, Liz would come home at 3 a.m. (usually a Friday night) and tell me her sexy story about her trysts with Jim. This would consist of stroking me with baby oil while regaling me with her tale. Only once do I remember having an overwhelming desire to fuck her as she talked. As I slid into her slippery canal, I realized how open and spread her pussy was from it's normal self. I was still a bit naive about the implications. She teased me by asking me if she felt nice and tight. I remarked about how loose she was. I could hardly feel her vaginal walls. She felt strangely lubricated with the most slippery substance.

If she were just too tired, it would wait until our Saturday night date when she was fresh and I was beside myself with excitement. We would get under the covers and I would shiver and shake from the intensity of it all. She would start with the set up of how they met and what they talked about before they went into his bedroom. Then the details of his prowess and her complete surrender to his advances would have me swooning. I would always hold off on these nights so we could make love as long as I could last (which usually wasn't very long).

JC207
Trainable

Unread post by JC207 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:41 pm

Similar to others, I would go with None of the Above. I haven't been able to handle the emotional rollercoaster of my wife's exploits very well. Despite many different attempts to include me, things go best if I'm just aware that she is sexually active with others and enjoy her newfound confidence and sexuality. 7 or 8 years ago, my wife was just a normal, "hockey mom" type wife that we all pass in the grocery store or Target. Now, everything about her screams sexual confidence.

Like iloanmywife, I get the biggest thrill out of the non-sexual situations where Jenn tells me about a guy. For example, we ran into a guy at Kroger last month. She stopped and spoke to him for a while then I noticed him watch her walk away. When she got back to the cart, I asked who he was. Her reply was simply, "Oh, some guy I fucked last summer." And with that, she went back to shopping. The nonchalance was as erotic as seeing the guy oogle her ass all the way down the canned food isle.

It's the simple things guys. Don't overthink it.
Husband of Verified Hotwife MrsJC207.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:37 pm

Usually, she tells me the headlines and I get sloppy seconds - then before I cum, I pull out and go down to taste - then I finish my self off with my hand while she tells me how much bigger and better he is than me!

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:10 am

Every time she has come home from a play date with another guy, she tells me details about her being intimate with him, and we make love. Sometimes we do this again the following day too. I love hearing about what she does with other guys.
DedicatedHubby2013

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:26 am

I don’t get anything when she returns as I have surrendered completely to them both. It did used to be this why, however since March 2019 it has been clean up when he tells me usually as he’s walking out the door.

Pauline

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:45 am

I love hearing all the details while wifey is sliding a realistic 8 inch cock dildo in and out of her pussy while she sucks my cock. She is a great story teller and she takes a break from the blowjob to relay some of the activites, goes back down on me for a bit, then continues the story. As the details of her escapade heat up, the dildo is furiously being used and she opens her throat to impale her mouth balls deep and holds it here while her throat muscles contract around my thick cock. I push the back of her head down harder and thrust my hips up getting my cock even deeper down her throat, cockhead hitting past her tonsils and spewing out a huge torrent of creamy cum. The load pours down her open throat and she is bucking wildly with the dildo having a huge orgasm and sucking my dick up and down like a jack hammer. I love story time. !

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:48 am

54321 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:51 am

THIS - EXACTLY THIS - is what a post date reunion between a very well fucked hot wife and her proud, adoring and loving husband should be.

WillingHubby
Virgin

Unread post by WillingHubby » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:49 am

We always are having sex as she relates the fun she had in her date. The more details the better, like how long he ate her out, how big his penis was, how much cum he had, did she give him a blowjob to completion and swallow, did he blow a load into her pussy… After she has told me what happens she might give me a blowjob while I work the vibrator in her pussy, and then we fuck to finish off the night. I always reclaim her with the guys hot cum still in there :twisted:

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:11 am

One of my favorite wife cumming home from a date with stud was her strutting into the kitchen on a pair of very high hooker high heels as she leaked the studs cum into the floor while wearing a micro mini skirt no panties

I dropped in front of her to worship her creampie as she sexily told me how much her date’s massively thick cock stretched and pleasure her pussy

She playfully admitted her micro mini skirt did not cover her pussy and ass cheeks and many men had caught big glimpses of her pussy and ass. As she proudly stated she was a real slut in this date

We went upstairs and I entered her super loose and slack pussy all while being extremely excited knowing what made her so loose

She boasted how her stud deposited four loads in her pussy and she loved knowing his loads were deep inside her

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:06 am

Our experience is much the same as Pinks Hubby, the first response on this thread back in 2016. We both get naked and she relays the step by step details while we share a drink and fondle ourselves, but not to the point of cumming. If he has cum inside her, I will eat her pussy. The taste is unpleasant, but the sexual thrill of how it got there is a terrific turn on. By this time we are both more than ready and the love making/sex is wild (though not all that long). The evening ends with both of us in a warm glow feeling very close to each other.

natasnaikul
Virgin

Unread post by natasnaikul » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:38 pm

She likes to milk me slowly and see me squirm while I start leaking and she taunts me with the details.

GreekHWcpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by GreekHWcpl » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:04 am

For us it starts with masturbation while she stories up and then proceeds to hot sex/lovemaking.