POLL: How long from talking to HW action

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How long from talk to HW action

Less than a week
4%
1-2 weeks
4%
A month
8%
1-6 months
15%
6 months
3%
6 months to 1 year
11%
Over a year
15%
Over 2 years
42%

Total votes: 170

jrobb
Experienced

Re: POLL: How long from talking to HW action

Unread post by jrobb » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:52 am

Our situation took only a couple hours to blossom.

Me, my buddy, and my petite wife had all been in the living room casually talking over a few beers and some bud in the late '80's. In the course of our conversation, he told a story about how he was involved in a threesome some years ago in college.

We later went out to the hot tub and when he got out to get a drink and make a pit stop, she told me that his earlier story "turned me on". We were loosened up enough for me to respond with an "Mmmmmmmm", and I slipped my hard dick into her and gave her a good filling.

By the time he came back to the tub, she was already filled with my cum. He had barely sat down and I said, "Ok, your turn." I lifted her bottom up to where her pussy was above water. She asked, "Are you sure?" I said, "Absolutely!". He started to eat her as I held he in place. I cautioned him about her being filled with my cum, but he continued to tease her clit. He then stood up and slid into her VERY ready and willing pussy. So that's why it was only a couple hours, if even that.

JR

MrPepeLePew
Experienced

Unread post by MrPepeLePew » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:10 pm

yeah definitely more than 2. I do think I committed a myriad of mistakes and said dumb things and just plain didn't explain what I wanted well (or at times ... at all) and probably made it sound very creepy and one-sided. I have a feeling if I could go back now knowing what I do we may've started a lot sooner.
- Pepe
Olathe, Kansas City

wordlover2000
Virgin

Unread post by wordlover2000 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:22 am

From the very first mention on my part to her agreement ("let me think about it some") was 24 to 48 hours. From there it took about a month or so for us to locate the right couple to start with (we had agreed on full swapping rather than just her and another guy). Our first time with that couple was every newbie couple's dream true; that's another long story.

To this day I can't believe that my "good" little wife was so amenable, and so willing. Lucky me, for sure.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:04 am

For us, it was about six months as it took her that amount of time to select someone she felt comfortable with.