What is the most typical method for Her fuckbuddy's orgasm?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Poll: What is the most typical method for Her fuckbuddy's orgasm?

- Handjob (i.e. finishes in hand, on body, etc)
3%
-Blowjob (i.e. finishes in mouth)
16%
-Vaginal withdrawal (finish on body, etc)
9%
-Vaginal internal (protected or safe)
20%
-Vaginal internal (unprotected)
45%
-Anal withdrawal (finish on body, etc)
0%
-Anal internal (protected or safe)
2%
-Anal internal (unprotected)
5%

Total votes: 557

bjgirl
Trainable

Re: What is the most typical method for Her fuckbuddy's orgasm?

Unread post by bjgirl » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:45 am

My wife LOVES when her lovers cum in her mouth. She LOVES to swallow when its a big cock in her mouth. She says they DESERVE to cum in her mouth. I am denied this pleasure as I'm not big enough.
She is also receptive to them cumming in her pussy bareback and one particular guy she actually BEGGED him to cum in her. That was the hottest thing I have ever heard from her!

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:29 am

Wife is allergic to latex. Latex allergies can have very serious - even fatal consequences. Tried non-alergenic condoms. She hated them. So, hyper selective and definitely sans condoms.

jp0138
Prepubescent

Unread post by jp0138 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:52 am

My wife has had nothing but steady guys that are always long term. The current boyfriend has been with her well over a year. Almost two , and he fucks her every time bare and fills her pussy with his cum. She says it’s the only place she wants him to cum. He cums heavy too.

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:40 pm

My wife has multiple fuck buddy's so I picked the preferred methods of her favourite 2, finish in her mouth and in pussy unprotected. Most others prefer to finish somewhere on her body or in her pussy protected.

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:49 pm

bjgirl wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:45 am
My wife LOVES when her lovers cum in her mouth. She LOVES to swallow when its a big cock in her mouth. She says they DESERVE to cum in her mouth. I am denied this pleasure as I'm not big enough.
She is also receptive to them cumming in her pussy bareback and one particular guy she actually BEGGED him to cum in her. That was the hottest thing I have ever heard from her!
I was once watching my wife fuck an ex when she suddenly yelled out " fuck me, fuck me hard and cum in me" it was unbelievably hot and the first time I enjoyed sloppy seconds.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:51 am

My wife has two fuck buddies and both cum in her pussy. One also cums in her mouth about 25% of the time.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:48 am

Adam has never used a condom with Maricel. She expressed to me that she doesn’t feel fulfilled unless her man cums inside her pussy.

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:34 pm

Hello Hotwife Fans,

My wife and I had a 4 year span in the late 80's and early 90's of her being a hotwife. Three of my friends were her FWBs. One local, two distant.

It wasn't on the list of choices for the poll, but my wife always said she wanted whoever was fucking her to come in her pussy. She said she liked the feeling of having the cum from two men filling her up, and a favorite thing for her was feeling the cum as it would drain out and drip into her panties. Ahhhhhhh, those were the days.

JR