Hot thoughts while hotwife is on date!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What makes you the "hottest" while your wife is out with other men?

Thinking about her having protected intercourse
3%
Thinking about her having bare back sex
66%
Thinking about her giving oral sex
9%
Thinking about her receiving oral sex
2%
Thinking about her coming home and reclaiming her
20%
None of the above (post comments below)
1%

Total votes: 435

Suchagoodgirl
Player

Re: Hot thoughts while hotwife is on date!

Unread post by Suchagoodgirl » Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:02 pm

All of the above. I take pride in my Candy rocking another guys world so I like to think about how naughty she is being and how hard he is fucking her and cumming. I also like to think about how sexual she is being and how she is willing to do things a lot of women won't do. We talk and text a lot about her job being to make boys hard and she gets rewarded for every time she makes a guy cum.
Our hot wife journey...

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64720

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: Hot thoughts while hotwife is on date!

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:53 am

Don Jetman wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:36 am
In general my thoughts are about how good sex was with L when we first made love, and how he's now enjoying her body in the same ways for the first time. How completely she offers herself to him in a passive way then gets greedy for him as she gets closer to cumming. If I'm not watching there are thoughts of how she might be responding in ways she'd be too inhibited to do if I'm there. She loves the "boyfriend experience", so if she's really into the guy I imagine intimacies I may not see - deep kissing, sex talk about how good or how big he is, playful joking and laughing before and after they fuck, all completely free of of self-conscious restraint . Most of all I think about how much she's enjoying him and how much we'll enjoy fucking while she tells me about it when she comes home.

Don
Yeah, I think that covers the way I feel better than my former remarks.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057