How many hotwifes like younger/shy guys?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
jratt85
Player

Re: How many hotwifes like younger/shy guys?

Unread post by jratt85 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:23 pm

thanks to all of you that posted that it didn't notify me that you did.. forums sometimes are a real pain.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:23 pm

We keep trying to find a younger man for Shirley but they all seem to not understand that it’s supposed to be about pleasing the hotwife however she wants it. They all are more concerned with they’re own fantasies and are usually vulgar about it. Shirley hates that kind of talk. At least until they’re actually fucking, then her dirty talk side comes out. She is currently talking to a younger man. She’s 51 and he is early 30’s. So far this guy seems to get it and is pushing the right buttons. Hopefully this one will work out. I’d love to see a younger fit guy fuck her. She’s still surprised that any guy that young finds her sexy.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:39 pm

Younger. Young studs make my wife feel young again. She loves their stamina. She does not prefer sexually shy young studs. She has encouraged shy guys to be more aggressive with her. She's expressed frustration that young studs seem to always want blowjobs rather than fuck her.

alicexg
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by alicexg » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:02 pm

I do prefer younger 20-40 because by nature I like to be the one in charge but sometimes gray hair/beard well spoken man in his late 50's makes me very hot.
Married to alicexghubby

Kays Cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Kays Cuck » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:27 pm

I don't know about shy guys, but my wife prefers younger men in their early to late 30s. She's 53. Her favorite boy is 33. It's so fun to watch them.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:47 pm

Fox wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:23 pm
We keep trying to find a younger man for Shirley but they all seem to not understand that it’s supposed to be about pleasing the hotwife however she wants it. They all are more concerned with they’re own fantasies and are usually vulgar about it. Shirley hates that kind of talk. At least until they’re actually fucking, then her dirty talk side comes out. She is currently talking to a younger man. She’s 51 and he is early 30’s. So far this guy seems to get it and is pushing the right buttons. Hopefully this one will work out. I’d love to see a younger fit guy fuck her. She’s still surprised that any guy that young finds her sexy.
Hi Fox,

My wife loves compliments from young studs about how sexy she is. It makes her feel you.

We would never put up with anyone making degrading remarks to my wife. He'd be gone in a second. My wife is good with normal dirty talk.

My wife vets all men she seduces. If she sees or hears any indication that he is not well-mannered and polite, she'll end it before it starts. So far, we haven't experienced a problem with any guy. If given an option with al else being equal, she'll go with a young military stud. They have always been exceptionally polite.

My wife has lamented the identical complaint your wife has. My wife dismisses it as sexual immaturity and lack of sexual experience. I can't think of a young stud who didn't want my wife to suck his cock constantly. Younger men seem enamored of blowjobs. My wife is sexually submissive...to a point. I can remember her telling at least two young studs that she had a pussy. She's also lamented that young studs don't know how to eat pussy, and they are biologically hardwired to cum.

My wife loves sexually experience mature men who know how to have euphoric sex, and young studs because of their stamina and they make her feel young.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:56 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:47 pm
Fox wrote:
Hi Fox,

My wife loves compliments from young studs about how sexy she is. It makes her feel you.

We would never put up with anyone making degrading remarks to my wife. He'd be gone in a second. My wife is good with normal dirty talk.

My wife vets all men she seduces. If she sees or hears any indication that he is not well-mannered and polite, she'll end it before it starts. So far, we haven't experienced a problem with any guy. If given an option with al else being equal, she'll go with a young military stud. They have always been exceptionally polite.

My wife has lamented the identical complaint your wife has. My wife dismisses it as sexual immaturity and lack of sexual experience. I can't think of a young stud who didn't want my wife to suck his cock constantly. Younger men seem enamored of blowjobs. My wife is sexually submissive...to a point. I can remember her telling at least two young studs that she had a pussy. She's also lamented that young studs don't know how to eat pussy, and they are biologically hardwired to cum.

My wife loves sexually experience mature men who know how to have euphoric sex, and young studs because of their stamina and they make her feel young.
When I say she hates vulgar talk, her definition of what is vulgar would probably seem tame to most people on here, even the women. Last week a potential guy asked her if she liked bareback, cream pies, moon pies. She had to ask me what cream pies and moon pies were (I actually haven’t heard of a moon pie in sexual terms). Those things to her are vulgar. She doesn’t like to be asked what she likes sexually or told what the guy wants to do to/with her. She likes the sex to happen naturally. The talk leading up to a date for her should be about getting to know each other and establishing the sexual attraction by her sending sexy pics and getting compliments from the men that clearly indicate that they find her sexy and desirable. She’s not interested in talking about positions, wether she likes anal, etc. That makes her feel like the guy is only interested in getting laid. She needs to feel there’s a little more than that.

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:43 am

I like younger guys. But it seems like they have a lot of drama going on. It makes it difficult to find a good one. Shy guys, not so much.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:35 am

wykedjasmine wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:05 pm
I prefer younger :)
So does my wife. 52 and attracted to college aged guys. Her current favorite is 33. She's shy about it with me too.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:54 pm

Fox wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:56 pm
Tank Turner wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:47 pm
Fox wrote:
Hi Fox,

When I say she hates vulgar talk, her definition of what is vulgar would probably seem tame to most people on here, even the women. Last week a potential guy asked her if she liked bareback, cream pies, moon pies. She had to ask me what cream pies and moon pies were (I actually haven’t heard of a moon pie in sexual terms). Those things to her are vulgar. She doesn’t like to be asked what she likes sexually or told what the guy wants to do to/with her. She likes the sex to happen naturally. The talk leading up to a date for her should be about getting to know each other and establishing the sexual attraction by her sending sexy pics and getting compliments from the men that clearly indicate that they find her sexy and desirable. She’s not interested in talking about positions, wether she likes anal, etc. That makes her feel like the guy is only interested in getting laid. She needs to feel there’s a little more than that.
That's kind of sad because asking about limits beforehand is a really good practice (from everything I've ever read/watched) so her not being willing to talk about it is opening herself up to a potentially hazardous or at least unwanted situation. If she's not willing to say what she will or won't do and say the guy starts trying to play with her ass and she wants nothing to do with it, it could ruin an otherwise good situation and potentially even make her not want to play with others anymore.

I think that'd be one plus to me (if some woman would ever actually want me) is that while I'm completely inexperienced and unconfident, I have been reading sexual stuff and how-to's since I was about 14 so between that and having been on forums since *cough* 18 it isn't too hard for me to talk about sexual stuff, at least online.. In person I'm pretty shy and get really quiet really fast when people are openly talking about sex or asking me about it. Like everything in my life that interests me, I have plenty of knowledge just no practical experience.. In fact people often argue that there's no way I'm a virgin because I know so much about it and can paint a very vivid picture.. I know a couple guys that were lucky enough to get the girls I wanted benefitted from me feeding the girls fantasies about me being there with them while they were getting laid, which ended up with them drenched and ready for another round with the guy.. Which is where my interest in cuckolding started.. that and my dad's Penthouse Letters and watching "NTR" hentai.

Unfortunately being autistic and physically disabled women don't have much use for me, no matter how wet I make them or how big I am.

shirley
Virgin

Unread post by shirley » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:12 pm

Very Hot Wife wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 8:44 pm
Becky enjoys young guys, the youngest was 16 years old when she was around 50.

She finds it very empowering.

Generally her guys are between 20 and 40, she is mid 50's.
I like the way your wife plays! My youngest was 15!

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:00 am

My ex used to get a kick out of giving blowjobs to young men but wasn't so keen on fucking them. She preferred fucking with more experienced and confident lovers. I was a virgin when we met and I think I put her off shy, inexperienced lovers.
However, she did enjoy the thrill sensing the excitement a young lad would get when she first lowered her mouth over his penis.
The first lad had a girlfriend and he wasn't a virgin but she refused to go down on him and he'd ask my wife how she thought he could persuade her. In the end my wife used to blow him after work and she really enjoyed seeing how much he enjoyed playing with her tits and being sucked off by her. There was only a 6 year age difference between them as she was only 24.
Some years later she worked in a hotel and used to wake up one of the live-in waiters by blowing him. He was only 21 and had a girlfriend in Canada. She nearly caught him masturbating once and offered to take care of him but he initially declined. He didn't want to cheat on her as she was his first girlfriend but he was also very frustrated so eventually he asked my wife if she would help him out. She was more than willing.
She also gave her younger sister's son his first blowjobs once he was old enough. She'd noticed he used to look at her tits a lot as he was growing up and even spotted him getting erect when he was around her. He was a virgin and had never had the confidence to try to talk to women so was completely inexperienced. She would take her top off and he'd get excited very quickly and would cum down her throat within a minute. With a normal lover that would have disappointed her but she loved how she was able to excite someone so much younger than her.
She admitted to me some years ago that she did fuck him once, long after we'd divorced and he'd gained more experience.

Allinfun
Player

Unread post by Allinfun » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:36 am

I once overheard a conversation in a bar between two good-looking women in their 50s.

Woman 1: "Why do you fuck young guys?"
Woman 2: "Because I can."