Beti and HR Director

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
betimisho
Trainable

Beti and HR Director

Unread post by betimisho » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:47 am

We've been to a company event and I brought Beti with me. I introduced Ben to Beti. As the event went on, she got bored of the business talks and relaxed with glass of wine at the corner. During this time I noticed Ben was watching my wife from time to time. I watched as Ben approached her. They engaged in a small talk. He asked her about our life and they continued their conversation. They went outside for a fresh air, as he had his hand around Beti's waist and guided her to the door. Then he guided her to small alcove. He pulled her closer, she succumbed to his advances and they kissed. They kissed passionately as he removed her blouse and bra and kissed her tits. She allowed him to guide her hand on his bulge and take it out. She felt his hands pushing her downwards and she bent over and Ben worked his cock in and out Beti's mouth. All at once he pulled out of her mouth, spun her around bending her over the metal rail, pulled her skirt up around her waist and her panties down around her ankles. She felt his cock bumped against her asshole, she pulled away slightly and raised her ass and he quickly slammed it into her pussy. They fucked quickly 7 or 8 minutes before he cum into her. When she felt his softening cock she realized she was exposed so she quickly bent over and retrieved her panties, but Ben handed her napkins and took the panties from her hand.

On Friday I got a call from my supervisor, they promoted me but the position requires 80% travel. I'm sure this was Ben idea overall.

DrF
Prepubescent

Re: Beti and HR Director

Unread post by DrF » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:35 pm

This is exciting. Opens up a world of opportunities for you both. Enjoy!!

betimisho
Trainable

Unread post by betimisho » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:52 am

Ben paid a visit last night; He gave a call to Beti and arrived 10 minutes late so I made my way to the basement. He didn't waste any time and started kissing and caressing her body making it difficult for Beti to resist. He removed her robe leaving her completely nude and he worked his fingers in and out of her pussy. She reached down to feel his bulge but Ben stopped her wanting to take things slow. He called Beti his little whore and teased her about the pleasures he had in store for her. He urged Beti to undress him, and while kneeling in front of him she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He wasn't wearing underwear. He mocked her, urging her to stop staring at his cock called her his little cucksucker she began to lick his balls then she opened her mouth wider and fit his full length. He held onto Beti's head controlling the pace as he was clearly in charge. He'd speed up his thrusts making her gag several times. She allowed him to cum into her mouth but a lot dripped off her chin on her tits. Ben pulled it out declaring it was time for something else and carried Beti to the bedroom. He threw her on the bed, knelt and spread her legs wide and surprisingly for her he brought her to multiple orgasms. She urged him to stop, to take break and Ben allowed her to rest while he explored her asshole. He asked why I didn't fuck her the previous night and she admitted she gave me a blowjob which was true. Ben questioned Beti if she thought about him after the party which initially she denied eventually confessed she had indeed thought about him several times. Ben asserted his dominance reminding her that her body belongs to him, referred to her as his little slut he inserted 2 fingers inside her dripping wet pussy, he lifted her ass off the bed. He directed her to join him on the bed where he laid on his back and Beti positioned herself between his legs and took his soft cock into her mouth. As his cock got hard he moved up Beti over him and she was riding him in no time. She cum fast, and they laid there wrapped in each other arms. What followed in the next couple of minutes was super intense fucking followed by next Beti's orgasm. They took a break to catch their breaths, Beti straddled hm trying to keep his cock from slipping out. He asked Beti if she wanted more to which she admitted. He playfully suggested she should show her appreciation and swallowed his cum again. After 10 minutes he allowed her to stop but not before he made her lick his asshole. He patted her head calling her his little married bitch. After they finished he suggested that they get something to eat. She informed Ben she would take shower and then prepare sandwiches for him. Ben joined her washing her body. After they finished their bath together Ben suggested they dry off and have something to eat. While drying him off Beti noticed his cock enlarged. She prepared sandwiches and soup completely naked They sat down on the table and engaged in small talk.

Then he left.

fk2546
Prepubescent

Unread post by fk2546 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:36 am

Is your wife aware of you knowing what she is doing with Ben?