Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mundyman
OHW Addict

Re: Wife and friend behave like a couple in pub - the start

Unread post by mundyman » Sat May 18, 2024 5:10 am

Oh my, oh my!!!!!
The adventures you live.
Thank you for sharing the details of your amazing adventures.
With so much extracurriculars it’s amazing you two have the time to be the power couple you are.
Thanks for taking the time to share.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat May 18, 2024 7:26 am

Another wonderful update. Thank you!

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat May 18, 2024 8:22 am

Hi gents, Mundayman, Thanks for the response.
I would hardly call ourselves a 'power couple' but I will say after many years (20 on my own) of hard work, I own a company which I started from scratch which,I must say, is doing particularly well, to the point had my sons chosen not to join me and eventually in time, take the reigns, I would have sold up for an amount I could never spend in a lifetime, not a boast, a 3rd party valuation. They chose to join me. The secret passed tome? Surrounded myself with good managers who run it. Delegation and trust - although difficult to let go.

However, due to my old school sales style - I have been asked to focus on managerial activities and keep away from the sales teams - apparently selling with fixed bayonets is no longer in fashion. 'I'm out of touch'.

Dawn - has been with her firm for 12 years and has climbed the greasy pole to now head up her branch/office, reporting to HO in London. Her boss, wisely, recommended delegation, not abdication like her predecessor, who was a known abdicator leaving the job to Dawn and other staff to carry him. So her move was a paper transition in reality. The new position allows her more free time to visit prime accounts and develop new ones, her managers doing the day to day stuff.
So nothing has been given to us; we are just hard working people like you and anyone else.

LS Activities: are predominately evenings/weekends, no different to any single or indeed other LS couples. As I have said in earlier journal entries, I was pushed into the LS, my wife is the adventurous one, driving things, with a thirst for new and untried opportunities and many unnecessary scrapes; this, after a controlled, inhibited or even dominated upbringing. My mother in law has passed away and probably looking up at me.

For my part, I write these journal entries as therapy, to enable to handle the mixed emotions, I have the added benefit of some very kind feedback, suggestions (which I have found very useful and calming) and has helped me understand what's driving my errant wife. For that guys, I thank you all. Mark.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Sat May 18, 2024 9:28 am

Ocean right from day one I have followed your journey, it fills my heart with joy, (except when your where trolled) to see you both developing in the LS and being prepared to share, your writing style add so much to your journals

Mist my view

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat May 18, 2024 9:32 am

Thank you my friend, you're one of the the I refer to whose suggestions and advice has given me solace when I thought I'd explode with angst, jealousy or just pissed off. Good to hear from you. Mark

shadowtantra
Trainable

Unread post by shadowtantra » Sat May 18, 2024 9:56 am

ocean wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 8:22 am
For my part, I write these journal entries as therapy, to enable to handle the mixed emotions, I have the added benefit of some very kind feedback, suggestions (which I have found very useful and calming) and has helped me understand what's driving my errant wife. For that guys, I thank you all. Mark.
Mark -Thank you for sharing your journal - we are all benefitting and enjoying your posts. I too am here as therapy :lol:

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Sat May 18, 2024 10:01 am

Hi ShadowT. Good to hear from you. I should have said TRY to understand what's driving my errant wife. She's like a kid in a sweet shop. That said, I am benefitting in the reclaiming, which strangely is driven by her. When I meet her at home she jumps on me, but then I ravish so easily.

As long as things are strong at home - just go with the flow and enjoy the benefits. Mark

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Sat May 18, 2024 10:21 am

Thanks for the recent multiple updates Ocean, very much appreciated.

I loved the way Michelle listens to you and was awaiting you braless last Thursday. Were her nipples poking through her top?

Your powers of description are going from strength to strength. The description of Marcus’ attention to Dawn’s breasts and nipples are very evocative, thank you.

ocean wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 10:01 am
. . .
When I meet her at home she jumps on me, but then I ravish so easily.

As long as things are strong at home - just go with the flow and enjoy the benefits. Mark
You tart :lol: You and your loyal readership and friends also enjoy your benefits.

pixmangurn
Experienced

Unread post by pixmangurn » Sun May 19, 2024 12:36 pm

Ocean, how did Dawn's shopping trip go with your other d.i.l.? Love the recounting of your adventures!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun May 19, 2024 4:04 pm

Indeed. You've truly got it goin' on! :up: :up:

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Tue May 21, 2024 6:57 am

Saturday evening.
The weather on the north side of the South Downs range was fabulous, so Dawn’s investment in a convertible car was paying off. Liz sat beside her, sizing up the car, she has a mind like a computer that girl. On the way up Dawn rang Ray invited her to join them in Guildford. She said she was having a shit day and would love to join them. They met up at the car park next to the Theatre. Which is why there are three of us sitting round the dining table this evening, eating, drinking and having a wee laugh at Liz’s expense, in the kindest of ways.

Guildford is a pretty market town with a steep cobbled main street, lots of girlies independent clothes shops. Ray was wearing a gold/black blouse (her favourite colour) and jeans. Liz wore a thick blue checked shirt and baggy jeans. Not a good look, scruffy and obviously no effort, which made Ray's bad mood worse, but she said nothing. Dawn introduced them and they made their way round the shops. While Liz was in the changing rooms moaning, ‘this wasn’t right nor was that’ Dawn filled Ray in on her Marcus adventure. Ray was agog, called Dawn a trollop (a bit rich) but wanted the juicy details.
Liz is 5’9” auburn haired, blue eyed, great looking woman with very white skin and a few freckles, oh and she’s Welsh. This has been a problem at home when England played Wales at Twickenham. She is very forthright in her views, I call it - gobby.

They ended up in a small boutique off the main street. Nothing had been right for Liz. Ray was getting more annoyed with her attitude. Taking control, Ray picked out a fantastic light blue sun dress, low front, thin straps and just below the knee. Liz begrudgingly went to the changing room. Dawn was still going on about big dick Marcus, when Liz came out, Ray’s tolerance had piqued. She was wearing the dress with black bra straps showing, frankly a mess. Ray lost it. Tore into Liz, went into the changing room with her and told her to take the fucking bra off, and the pants, said, told her to put her shoulders back now look in the mirror. Almost in tears, Liz had met her match, but had to admit it looked really good. They came out to show Dawn, then Ray got stuck into Dawn. Told Dawn ‘You never wear a bloody bra so get that off’, Dawn did as she was told. They sorted Liz out with 2 more dresses, equally revealing, and equally lovely. Dawn paid the bill, much to Liz’s embarrassment and surprise. Happy now they went to the riverside pub by the carpark, Liz wearing her dress, her old clothes and underwear were in the bag. Ray apologised for the outburst, bought a bottle of wine and all was good.

Liz apologised and explained that she had never worn anything revealing as she was self conscious having ‘massive tits’, stiff nipples and white skin. Actually they were D cup, so smaller than Dawn’s and Ray’s. Ray asked if she felt good. "Absolutely". She also firmly recommended Liz might feel better, and sex would feel nicer if she got rid of the ginger thatch (bit personal). Liz looked askance at Dawn, who put her arm around her and said, ’she’s right darling, James will love it. Oh and I do only wear underwear for work or family, same with Ray. Our secret, ok?’ Dawn dropped Liz off to give James a twirl and headed home with Ray.

Tony was in New York on a 4 day lay over, Dawn suggested come down to your country home. Which is why we’re sitting round the table eating spaghetti Bolognese and drinking red wine. We then got the full story about Marcus. Ray said as Dawn has a taste for black men, she book a 5 day trip to the Caribbean, courtesy of Tony’s airline concessions. Not me you notice, girly time. Then she told us about Liz: great tits, milky white skin, pale pink nipples which did actually stiffen up nicely. Ginger thatch, with pale pink pussy lips. “if it wasn’t like she’s almost family, I’d have gone for her,’ we all laughed. I said I was a little confused as the Liz I knew was a little scruffy, but on the ferocious side. dawn laughed, Ray’s eruption in the shop frightened them both. Liz has a beautiful face, but now I was thinking about that body.

Time for bed??!! Yees!! I’m included and I got to fuck Ray missionary while Dawn lay beside us, softly stroked her own pussy; and no coarse commentary this time. Then it was their time - for the rest of the night.

I once asked Dawn, if you had the opportunity to run off with someone else, would it be someone wealthy or ‘fit’, Philip, Remi, who? She didn’t miss a beat, ‘Ray!’ Why? ‘Because I love her’. That was 2 months ago, and laying here watching them, I believe her. I’d say it’s mutual. She assured me there’s no threat.

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Tue May 21, 2024 7:41 am

Another awesome update Ocean. Thanks for including the intimate details of Liz’s boobs and nipples - all very arousing.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue May 21, 2024 12:24 pm

Thanks for the update Mark. Looks like all of you had a jolly good time :D

pixmangurn
Experienced

Unread post by pixmangurn » Tue May 21, 2024 1:39 pm

Great update, THANKS!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Tue May 21, 2024 2:39 pm

Time for bed??!! Yees!! I’m included and I got to fuck Ray missionary while Dawn lay beside us, softly stroked her own pussy; and no coarse commentary this time. Then it was their time - for the rest of the night.
Oh yeah! :D

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed May 22, 2024 11:32 pm

Ocean, like any couple, IMHO woman can fuck dirty or sweet, I think them letting you spend the night with them as they fucked beside you was a sweet loving thing to do

It is obvious Ray and Dawn have deep feelings for each other, I assume you mean they made love gentle touching kissing etc, have you every watched then fuck dirty and hard, I am sure they have been tied all methods

Sounds like Liz needs a lot of education, maybe Ray should make a play for her, better to keep that sort of think in the family

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu May 23, 2024 4:39 am

Ray said as Dawn has a taste for black men, she book a 5 day trip to the Caribbean, courtesy of Tony’s airline concessions.
I'm sure you can't wait to see the holiday snaps!

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Sat May 25, 2024 3:07 am

ocean, since Day 1 I have read every word you have written: thank you very much and please keep up the superb work.

For me the devil is in the detail and include plenty of that. I am really interested in the continuing ‘corruption’ of Nuala and Liz I can’t wait to hear more about them.

ocean
Experienced

Unread post by ocean » Tue May 28, 2024 6:26 am

Dawn speaks with Will by phone quite often and they have remained friends and his +1 at his business dinner soirees, rather than any intimacy after his disclosure of being bi but predominantly gay. She still got the business and all is well.

We had a nice surprise drop in from Cheryl on Thursday night on her way home. We haven’t seen her for ages. I noticed she squeezed Dawn’s backside as they kissed hello. Her domestic arrangements are complicated even more; her and her husband have a ‘relationship’ with his friend Steve and his wife and have for ages, but unbeknown to Dave (husband) she’s having an affair with Steve, so hasn’t had time for Dawn, but told her all.

Philip is on leave with his (n)ever loving wife in Europe somewhere so Dawn invited James to dinner Friday evening, who eagerly accepted.
She worked in the office on Friday, to show willing. Her secretary (and friend) found it amusing how she made sure everyone was aware she was working in the evening (of a Bank Holiday) entertaining an important client. She’s learning; handling perception. What a martyr. Anyone smell burning?
She slipped away around 4 to come home and get ready. I would have the pleasure of driving Dawn to the venue, Petersfield (again), dropping her off at his favourite restaurant. All part of the service.

So, shower, shave, shampoo to emerge wearing a strappy sun dress, red with large cream coloured floral pattern, low front with sweet cleavage on display, below the knee and swirly, finished with low heels and bag. Her shoulder length dark hair, set it off and she even got a lipstick to match the dress. She looked seriously sexy.

We drove through the country roads to Petersfield, such was her mood I even got a hand job (no happy ending) and a kiss. James and the owner of the restaurant, met her at the door and ushered her to their seats. While she was fine dining, I found a really lovely pub to the west of Petersfield, called the Seven Stars. My life is just filled with glamour. But good beer, good food and some very attractive unaccompanied ‘milfs’ in two’s and three’s. I did wonder if any might be on OHW? I took in the sights till 10.30 and made my way to James house by the lake. Parking at the nearby car park, sat pondering - should I, yeah. Checked my iPhone to ensure there was no’ photo flash’ or ringer to give me away and made my way to James’ house.

Being in the wilds there are no street lights and surprisingly, bearing in mind not only was he a powerful business man but also wealthy, there were no automatic security lights. By contrast mine is like Fort Knox.

His car was in the drive. The downstairs lights were on; and they were on the sofa performing. I did get a photo, I only took one but I’m too embarrassed to upload it, the quality was crap, the light was bad, and I’d sack the window cleaner. As a consolation I got to watch the action, which was mainly her on top and ending with a long slow blow job. She adjourned to the ladies, where she texted me to collect her.

At 11.15 I got the text, I quickly walked back to the car and by 11.30 she was getting into the car, each waving to the other as I pulled away. I asked how it went (not volunteering that I had witnessed quite a chunk of it). ‘He’s a wonderful man. A nice shag tonight, I enjoyed it. How about you?’ I explained about mine, ‘So you didn’t take advantage of the spare?’ No. ‘Good. Hurry up, I need a hard fuck on the hill and I'll give you the details’ So we did.

Saturday afternoon; very sunny and warm. The kids appeared for a BBQ.
I expect you’ll want to know about the DIL’s? The difference in both was dramatic. Hot day, strappy summer dresses, obviously unable to wear bra’s, my mind wandered thinking about Liz’s white tits, pink nipples, (can only guess about knickers, or not) and a very upbeat mood. The boys appeared very happy which reflected on the two grandchildren. The girls helped Dawn and then sunned themselves while the lads drank beer. I toiled at the bbq. I always muse at these events, the girls work their arses off prepping the food, salads even the meat, the guy pour a few beers, puts the meat on the bbq (minimal effort) but gets all the praise. No, girls, Life’s not fair. Hehe.

Everyone helped to clear up. Kisses and hugs as they left, I fought the urge to check out the panty situation. When they’d gone, Dawn and I sat at the table in the garden, glasses of wine in hand reflecting on the day, life, our hobby. The day went well, life is very pleasant and the hobby is fulfilling and under control (sort of). I enquired, Now, what about the gossip? Grinning, she said,’Ha, I knew you couldn’t wait. Well, I was very surprised they were so open in front of each other’. I looked over. ‘No, no, Nuala didn’t say a word about my excursion. But she did tell Liz about her activities with the other couple. Liz was very surprised, and even more so when Nuala discussed her anal adventures, she was just agog. Nuala shocked her I think, she’s always looked upon as a little mouse. So Liz said she was going to spice up their lives too, but didn’t enlarge upon how. I expect I’ll get more from 1-1’s’. ‘They loved the new clothes we’d chosen, and were glad they could smarten up their image. I expect you noticed they were butt naked under the dresses'. I guessed. 'The boys are very happy, behind the scenes’. ‘Liz said Ray was a beauty, but what a temper. I said she was a pussy cat really’. I said mainly ‘pussy’.
Late Friday and all of this activity today has taken its toll (especially slaving over a hot bbq) early bath and nightcap. Dawn is seeing Ray on Thursday.

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Tue May 28, 2024 6:43 am

Ocean I think even a bad pitcher would be interesting as long as it protects identities

I do wounded about Nuala, how has the swapping going, have the girls put on a show for the boy or have they all need up in one bed

As for Cheryl, looking forward to an update

Is this Michelle’s week, back to your place this time to play in the room?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu May 30, 2024 5:38 am

Thank you for another great update.