The Pub - check in with a comment when your hotwife is out playing

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Re: The Pub - check in with a comment when your hotwife is out playing

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Mon May 13, 2024 8:53 am

It was a brief, but significant session. Only 45 minutes, but enough to take the edge off of things.

plzn2ormore
Prepubescent

Unread post by plzn2ormore » Mon May 13, 2024 5:09 pm

The wife left a little while ago to get fucked her bull at his house. The first time she’s been to his house.
They first met and fucked well 1of 3 guys for her that night at a local swingers club and since have fucked at DTF parties. This is her first time alone with him.

Jandl80
Virgin

Unread post by Jandl80 » Wed May 15, 2024 4:58 am

Jandl80 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 6:28 pm
My wife is having her boyfriend over on Wednesday. This is a guy she’s had sex with several times. The difference this time is that he asked if he could bring a friend. She asked for a pic of his friend, and after she saw the picture she liked what she saw. She told him to bring his friend and she would have sex with both of them. I’m very excited to watch her with both guys.
She’s waiting for for her BBC boyfriend to come over today and bring his friend. They are both going to take her. She’s very excited and can’t wait to have them make her cum.

hopefullguy
Virgin

Unread post by hopefullguy » Thu May 16, 2024 1:55 am

Wife heading out to meet with her fuck buddy. I'll meet wirh them later. She may stay with him later.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Thu May 16, 2024 2:24 pm

plzn2ormore wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 5:09 pm
The wife left a little while ago to get fucked her bull at his house. The first time she’s been to his house.
They first met and fucked well 1of 3 guys for her that night at a local swingers club and since have fucked at DTF parties. This is her first time alone with him.
How did her date go? ;)

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Fri May 17, 2024 9:23 am

My Queen is on her way to meet her Bull at a hotel right now. She FaceTimed me so I could see her getting dressed for her play date.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Fri May 17, 2024 9:43 am

She just got to the hotel, and told me she’ll call me in a few hours. This time she’s also going to message me, send me pics and video while she’s getting her brains fucked out. Monday’s quick session after three weeks without only served to whet her appetite.

I love my Queen so much!
Last edited by Abrandnewstart194 on Fri May 17, 2024 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Fri May 17, 2024 9:49 am

She left her car for the room eight minutes ago…she must be in the room with her Bull, and starting a four hour marathon.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Fri May 17, 2024 10:23 am

First round over, and she checked in with a couple of pics, and a video. Lasted about forty minutes (the session, not the video) and who knows how many orgasms!

She’s so happy to be servicing her Bull that she’s glowing.

Update : Three rounds into it…almost three hours…as of an hour ago he had made her cum a dozen times.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Fri May 17, 2024 5:19 pm

My wife left for her best friends house a little over an hour ago. They're going to a bar where her friends nephews band is playing. I'm confident that she'll be getting laid tonight.

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Sun May 19, 2024 3:10 am

Not exactly concurrent but she did invite some guy over and got nailed in our garage while I was asleep last night. She videotaped the whole thing. We do have a window in our garage, the neighbors may have questions.

Sissy triple D
Virgin

Unread post by Sissy triple D » Mon May 20, 2024 6:21 am

Hello everyone, LM is getting ready for an evening at K. This morning I received a message from K asking if he could take LM on a date tonight.... To which I replied you guys are boss. Now apparently they are busy messaging each other. LM is walking around here right now with a smile from here to Tokyo. Apparently they are teasing each other, tonight promises to give fireworks again.

Sissy triple D
Virgin

Unread post by Sissy triple D » Mon May 20, 2024 7:54 am

LM just left for K, all decked out in her finest attire. She looked eye-catching and with a radiant smile...she gave me some more instructions by the time she returns. She said, I don't know when I'll be back .... But maybe K will send you another message.... Again with that smile 🥺

Cubemex
Trainable

Unread post by Cubemex » Tue May 21, 2024 6:51 pm

Great idea for a thread. Would have been useful several months ago, but still waiting for her next night out.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Thu May 30, 2024 12:07 pm

My Queen has been fucking her Bull for closing in on two hours, with a brief break to send me pics, and vids.

The more she sluts, the more desperately I love her!

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:08 am

Miss Sue just rode off on the back of her man's Harley. They're going to meet up with a group of his friends for a day of riding. Not sure when they'll be back but I have breakfast dishes and laundry to take care of while she's gone.

Jimbo7giveher
Virgin

Unread post by Jimbo7giveher » Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:22 am

mine is on her way home. went to meet up with her latest for a nooner. it was her second time with this guy, i was there the first time. i stayed home this time. he is a large black man...and the only black man she has ever been with. dude played college basketball...like 6'5" and yes a huge cock....something like 10" by 7". she isnt in to him because he's black...but because hes ripped and yeah the big cock. mine isnt small, but jesus. i kind of wish id went. i love watching him pound her with that seamonster. but i like to give them the second meet up alone. after that i will be there if they continue. im excited to see her come in the door. she called and said he dumped twomassive loads in her. im about to get those amazing sloppy seconds

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Sun Jun 02, 2024 2:27 am

Wife just left to visit the new appointment of her lover.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Jun 02, 2024 2:59 am

Wife just texted from her Bf’s that she is about to wake him up with a bj so don’t expect her home until the afternoon.