Figuring it out

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Figuring it out

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon May 20, 2024 4:57 am

Adventurer wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 3:16 am
ugcp wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 6:59 am
Lookingforadventure wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 6:52 am

With that understanding, you might also be permitted to call me slut ;)
That would be a special privilege, indeed!

Of course, earning it goes both ways. I can't just be tossing such a vaunted title around without someone really deserving it from me :D.

(This is the part where I conspire with Adventurer to come up with new ways for LFA to earn it lol)
Such a vaunted title does very much need to be earned. Conspiring together does sound like great fun. What are some of your thoughts on what she should do to deserve it?
A - Once that title has been attained, perhaps a clip on tag, embossed, could be attached to LFA's collar. :o :D :D

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon May 20, 2024 11:14 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 4:57 am
A - Once that title has been attained, perhaps a clip on tag, embossed, could be attached to LFA's collar. :o :D :D
Maybe....but I'm quite a complicated person. I wouldn't want someone else to call me "slut" unless I knew they had the same, positive definition of it that I do. So wearing something "slut" themed might set me up for getting annoyed at innocent bystanders. :)

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon May 20, 2024 12:39 pm

Mon May 20, 2024 11:14 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 4:57 am
Maybe....but I'm quite a complicated person. I wouldn't want someone else to call me "slut" unless I knew they had the same, positive definition of it that I do. So wearing something "slut" themed might set me up for getting annoyed at innocent bystanders. :)
LFA - Do you actually wear your collar around people other than A & G? And I did mention it being clip on, so it could be easily removed whenever desired.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon May 20, 2024 12:43 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 12:39 pm

LFA - Do you actually wear your collar around people other than A & G? And I did mention it being clip on, so it could be easily removed whenever desired.
I wear the collar with Adventurer and Sir, not with G. And I have worn it in public on my way to a play date, and at a sex club before. But I see your point :)

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Mon May 20, 2024 7:58 pm

I think one time you had wench written across your chest. Perhaps the word slut could be used that way, with cum covered chin or breasts.

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Tue May 21, 2024 3:08 am

regular3 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 7:58 pm
I think one time you had wench written across your chest. Perhaps the word slut could be used that way, with cum covered chin or breasts.
Good memory! Yes that is correct that did in fact happen.

The mental image you created is a great way to start the day. I love LFA's slutty side!
Married to Lookingforadventure

Our story:viewtopic.php?f=47&t=63148

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue May 21, 2024 7:54 am

Adventurer wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 3:08 am
I love LFA's slutty side!
And I love that you love it!

Right now, I'm in the mood to provide a long, messy blow job. Maybe some deep throating and drool. Interested?

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Tue May 21, 2024 12:46 pm

Tue May 21, 2024 7:54 am
Adventurer wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 3:08 am
I love LFA's slutty side!
And I love that you love it!

Right now, I'm in the mood to provide a long, messy blow job. Maybe some deep throating and drool. Interested?
Yep! Mm Hmm, you betcha!!
Pick me, Pick ME!!
:mrgreen:
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Tue May 21, 2024 10:47 pm

I can be there in 15 hours.....long trans Pacific flight but I'm keen.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed May 22, 2024 7:36 am

regular3 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 10:47 pm
I can be there in 15 hours.....long trans Pacific flight but I'm keen.
hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 12:46 pm

Yep! Mm Hmm, you betcha!!
Pick me, Pick ME!!
:mrgreen:
Ha ha ha. Thank you for being willing volunteers. Unfortunately, this offer was intended for a very specific husband of mine (with a "designated hitter" in mind to back him up if he was unavailable). I'll let you know the next time there is an opening in the roster ;)

ugcp
Experienced

Unread post by ugcp » Thu May 23, 2024 6:04 pm

Adventurer wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 3:16 am
Such a vaunted title does very much need to be earned. Conspiring together does sound like great fun. What are some of your thoughts on what she should do to deserve it?
Haha, LFA can rest easy knowing I'm still out of the game, so her sexy butt remains safe from me for the time being :).

Though I did consider it an opportunity to motivate her to post more pics, especially any favourites you liked. I also considered the idea of just being outright greedy and suggesting the recording and posting of some sexy LFA audio content.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon May 27, 2024 6:40 am

ugcp wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 6:04 pm

Haha, LFA can rest easy knowing I'm still out of the game, so her sexy butt remains safe from me for the time being :).

Though I did consider it an opportunity to motivate her to post more pics, especially any favourites you liked. I also considered the idea of just being outright greedy and suggesting the recording and posting of some sexy LFA audio content.
Don't worry. We aren't looking for new play partners, either, but Adventurer did like your flirtatious comments (and my responses). He told me to gear up because whatever you suggested as my task (provided it was reasonable) he'd ask me to do. I'm glad that all it will involve is more pics. Phew!

As for audio, we can think about that.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu May 30, 2024 9:27 am

I met my boyfriend this morning...and we had sex in a cemetery. I'll share details later, but wanted to gush while I was still basking in the after glow.

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Thu May 30, 2024 9:52 am

I can say the cream pie was delicious!

Adventurer
Experienced

Unread post by Adventurer » Thu May 30, 2024 9:54 am

And a cuckold themed threesome is in the works for very soon😀

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Thu May 30, 2024 11:18 am

Thu May 30, 2024 9:27 am
I met my boyfriend this morning...and we had sex in a cemetery. I'll share details later, but wanted to gush while I was still basking in the after glow.
This update is likely to reignite this idea that you unwittingly but skilfully implanted in the kinky node of my wife's brain :mrgreen:
Thank you!!

Married to Mrs Curious

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu May 30, 2024 1:45 pm

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 11:18 am
This update is likely to reignite this idea that you unwittingly but skilfully implanted in the kinky node of my wife's brain :mrgreen:
Thank you!!
I want to know more about this idea....and when it is followed through on.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu May 30, 2024 4:28 pm

Thu May 30, 2024 9:27 am
LFA - It had to have been Mount Pleasant, with just that name how could it have been anywhere else? :o :lol: :lol:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri May 31, 2024 4:32 am

Way back when, when Adventurer and I were still trying to figure out exactly what our hot wife lifestyle would look like, we thought we'd try me going on a date, alone, with G. For that first time, I met G at a cemetery. I had decided in advance that the date could include kissing, holding hands, maybe a blow job, but not actual sex. Then Adventurer and I would discuss it afterwards to see how he felt about not being there, and about me coming home giddy about having been with another man. It was kind of a trial run to see if a solo sex date would be ok with both of us.

That trial date went very, very well. There is a write up about it here somewhere. What I most remember, though, is finding a gazebo in the cemetery and making out with G there. I remember his hands being up my dress, fingering me, and how good it felt. I also remember taking his cock out and rubbing it against my pussy. I wanted him so badly, but was conflicted because of my own "rules." We somehow found the self control to stick to our limits and I gave him a blow job instead. But man was it difficult.

After that, Adventurer and I debriefed. We both liked how it had gone, and G and I had our first solo sex date. There have been MANY such dates since then, but we never returned to that same cemetery. (Yes, there was another cemetery story, but that was at a pioneer cemetery that no longer has new burials, so it is much more private).

This week, the weather has been lovely here and G suggested that we meet up for a walk. Then he suggested that we go back to that original cemetery for a "do over." I had me excited from the first mention.

I'm pleased to report that the gazebo is still there. I'm also happy to say that there were no limits to what took place this time around.

(Gotta go. My boyfriend is texting me :) More details later).

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri May 31, 2024 5:52 am

Back. As I was saying, my boyfriend suggested a date at the cemetery. It was actually a very nice date in the romantic sense too. We held hands and walked through the park-like setting. At one point, he pulled me in for a kiss. His hands groped my butt as we made out a bit. Then we walked, hand-in-hand to find the gazebo.

The gazebo is located kind of in the back corner of the cemetery and when we got close we realized that several maintenance people were parked along the road right beside it. I was a bit worried that staff would be sitting in their trucks and cars, but they were all empty. We went inside the gazebo and began to kiss. I could hear maintenance workers mowing the grass and weed whacking nearby, but we didn't see anyone.

G's hand pulled my dress up. I was panty free and he expertly played with my pussy as we kissed. His fingers were cool against my skin, and I liked the feel of the breeze as well. First he kind of stroked my outer labia and then slid between them. He circled my clit and played with it gently. I almost purred in pleasure. It didn't take long before I was grasping his shoulders for support and quaking in orgasm.

He didn't stop. His fingers gave my clit a break, but didn't completely leave. He dipped them lower and slid them inside. I kissed his neck and said that he was going to make me cum again. He said, "good!". That second orgasm came quickly. We went back to kissing. The mowing seemed to be getting closer, but I took a quick glance around and didn't see anyone. Then my attention was diverted as his fingers found my clit again. My whole body was tingling with pleasure. I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy it.

When I finally came down from the high of my last orgasm, I reached forward and began to stroke his cock through his shorts. It was hard and straining against the fabric. He said he'd help me out and undid his belt and the shorts button. He pulled his cock out and I squatted down to take it in my mouth. From my lower position, I had absolutely no view of what was going on around us. It was going to be G's responsibility to keep a look out. Unfortunately, when I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth, I realized that he was leaning back, eyes closed, and moaning. Oh well, what's the worst that could happen? :)

I tried to take my time. My tongue massaged him a bit as I bobbed up and down. I do really love sucking his cock. His hands played with my hair and he made the most wonderful sounds. He told me that he was going to cum if I didn't slow down. "Don't you want to cum?" I asked him with a twinkle in my eye.

He said that he did and he asked me where I wanted him to cum. "Not in my mouth," was my reply. He promised he wouldn't. So I went a bit slower and he did his best to stay right at the edge. When it got to be too much, he pulled me back to my feet.

He said, "Now let's do what we didn't get to do last time."

He pulled my dress up and I lifted a leg up on the edge of the gazebo to try to get a good angle. There was contact but it wasn't a good position for penetration. Both G and Adventurer are close to the same height as me, but my legs are longer...so standing positions tend to be tricky. We decided to switch positions so that I was against the gazebo wall. I leaned against it and pulled my dress up. G got between my legs and then lifted me a bit so I was sitting on the edge of the wall. He pulled my hips forward and plunged inside. Bliss!

He fucked me hard and deeply. I tried to be quiet. So did he. But we weren't overly successful. If anyone had been close by, they would have known what was going on just from the sounds. Fortunately, the lawn mower might have drowned us out a bit.

G came deep inside me and said, "THAT was what I really wanted last time." I smiled at him and said I had wanted it to. He lingered for a bit, but I said that we should probably disentangle our bodies and get presentable before anyone showed up. He gave me a few more thrust and then reluctantly agreed. I stood up and fixed my dress. He put his cock back in his shorts and was zipping up as a maintenance vehicle drove by! It was a very close call.

Afterwards, we spent some time just walking the cemetery and talking. We sat on a bench and kissed. We commented on a few headstones that were particularly interesting. We found a picnic table behind a shed that was probably the staff smoking spot. I wanted round 2 but my blow job attempt was stopped short by G spotting a vehicle approaching. So "little head" had to go back in the shorts while at full attention. I promised to make it up to G next time.

Then we walked back to our cars and kissed goodbye. I did send Adventurer a picture of the gazebo and said that we had put it to good use. When I got home, he got the detailed account and a tasty creampie for lunch.

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Fri May 31, 2024 1:18 pm

This is super sexy!
We both love the risky public play, and hope to join that club soon.

Married to Mrs Curious

regular3
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by regular3 » Fri May 31, 2024 3:17 pm

I'm wondering if there was any cum leakage as you were wandering around the cemetery?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri May 31, 2024 6:09 pm

Fri May 31, 2024 5:52 am
Back. As I was saying, my boyfriend suggested a date at the cemetery. It was actually a very nice date in the romantic sense too. We held hands and walked through the park-like setting. At one point, he pulled me in for a kiss. His hands groped my butt as we made out a bit. Then we walked, hand-in-hand to find the gazebo.

The gazebo is located kind of in the back corner of the cemetery and when we got close we realized that several maintenance people were parked along the road right beside it. I was a bit worried that staff would be sitting in their trucks and cars, but they were all empty. We went inside the gazebo and began to kiss. I could hear maintenance workers mowing the grass and weed whacking nearby, but we didn't see anyone.

G's hand pulled my dress up. I was panty free and he expertly played with my pussy as we kissed. His fingers were cool against my skin, and I liked the feel of the breeze as well. First he kind of stroked my outer labia and then slid between them. He circled my clit and played with it gently. I almost purred in pleasure. It didn't take long before I was grasping his shoulders for support and quaking in orgasm.

He didn't stop. His fingers gave my clit a break, but didn't completely leave. He dipped them lower and slid them inside. I kissed his neck and said that he was going to make me cum again. He said, "good!". That second orgasm came quickly. We went back to kissing. The mowing seemed to be getting closer, but I took a quick glance around and didn't see anyone. Then my attention was diverted as his fingers found my clit again. My whole body was tingling with pleasure. I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy it.

When I finally came down from the high of my last orgasm, I reached forward and began to stroke his cock through his shorts. It was hard and straining against the fabric. He said he'd help me out and undid his belt and the shorts button. He pulled his cock out and I squatted down to take it in my mouth. From my lower position, I had absolutely no view of what was going on around us. It was going to be G's responsibility to keep a look out. Unfortunately, when I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth, I realized that he was leaning back, eyes closed, and moaning. Oh well, what's the worst that could happen? :)

I tried to take my time. My tongue massaged him a bit as I bobbed up and down. I do really love sucking his cock. His hands played with my hair and he made the most wonderful sounds. He told me that he was going to cum if I didn't slow down. "Don't you want to cum?" I asked him with a twinkle in my eye.

He said that he did and he asked me where I wanted him to cum. "Not in my mouth," was my reply. He promised he wouldn't. So I went a bit slower and he did his best to stay right at the edge. When it got to be too much, he pulled me back to my feet.

He said, "Now let's do what we didn't get to do last time."

He pulled my dress up and I lifted a leg up on the edge of the gazebo to try to get a good angle. There was contact but it wasn't a good position for penetration. Both G and Adventurer are close to the same height as me, but my legs are longer...so standing positions tend to be tricky. We decided to switch positions so that I was against the gazebo wall. I leaned against it and pulled my dress up. G got between my legs and then lifted me a bit so I was sitting on the edge of the wall. He pulled my hips forward and plunged inside. Bliss!

He fucked me hard and deeply. I tried to be quiet. So did he. But we weren't overly successful. If anyone had been close by, they would have known what was going on just from the sounds. Fortunately, the lawn mower might have drowned us out a bit.

G came deep inside me and said, "THAT was what I really wanted last time." I smiled at him and said I had wanted it to. He lingered for a bit, but I said that we should probably disentangle our bodies and get presentable before anyone showed up. He gave me a few more thrust and then reluctantly agreed. I stood up and fixed my dress. He put his cock back in his shorts and was zipping up as a maintenance vehicle drove by! It was a very close call.

Afterwards, we spent some time just walking the cemetery and talking. We sat on a bench and kissed. We commented on a few headstones that were particularly interesting. We found a picnic table behind a shed that was probably the staff smoking spot. I wanted round 2 but my blow job attempt was stopped short by G spotting a vehicle approaching. So "little head" had to go back in the shorts while at full attention. I promised to make it up to G next time.

Then we walked back to our cars and kissed goodbye. I did send Adventurer a picture of the gazebo and said that we had put it to good use. When I got home, he got the detailed account and a tasty creampie for lunch.

Oooooh, my friend has been a naughty tart! We go above and beyond so that our husbands can enjoy a fresh, hot, cream-filled dessert ;) :D.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:41 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri May 31, 2024 6:09 pm

Oooooh, my friend has been a naughty tart! We go above and beyond so that our husbands can enjoy a fresh, hot, cream-filled dessert ;) :D.
Guilty as charged. And I loved every second of my naughtiness. As for providing for our husband's, a hot wife has gotta do what a she's gotta do. Our husbands appreciate our efforts on their behalf (and ours too).

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:34 pm

Today was another date day….the picnic blanket that adventurer bought, a bright slightly windy day, LFA in these tight green shorts…was a sight to behold.

G