Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:21 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Hello everyone
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:19 am 
Verified Hot Wife

Hi, I'm new here. My husband and I have been married for 30 years and we have 4 grown children. I only had sex two times before I met my husband. I don't have much experience with many partners. My husband wants me to have that experience. So here we are.

We did play a little about 15 years ago (had a threesome one time and then with another couple the wives sucked off each other's husbands) and since then have really only talked about it.

So here we are ready to meet some interesting people.

Last edited by gwynnie1126 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Hello everyone
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:03 am 
OHW Addict

Welcome to the forum. We also have a ladies only section. If interested see this thread:
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23464

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:46 am 
Pervert

Welcome. Read a lot, there are many different ways to accomplish what you are seeking.

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:12 pm 
Trainable

Welcome gwynnie1126 me and my wife have also just stared this journey. You story is a little like ours we met in high school and have been married for 25 years. We have 3 adult children and one still at home. If you want you can read our story in the links below. You can reach out to us any time.

"Hotwifehelp" on Kik! kik.me/g/uluPce4u_KkhlDoE-gOXpccUV5Y

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:46 pm 
Pervert

Welcome, gwynnie1126! You and your husband have fun in whatever you choose to do!

David

"You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My Cinnamon Girl."
Our thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=47016
Picture of Daria is here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=48386

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:59 pm 
Player

the path to success in this lifestyle is openness, honesty and communication. So get involved in the forums, let us know who you are, what you might be interested in. Consider verifying yourself in the hotwives forum, as the other wives who do this will be your best resource for advice, help and guidance... good luck!

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:26 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

MTHotWifeHubby wrote:
Welcome gwynnie1126 me and my wife have also just stared this journey. You story is a little like ours we met in high school and have been married for 25 years. We have 3 adult children and one still at home. If you want you can read our story in the links below. You can reach out to us any time.

Thank you! Actually your story was what my husband sent me to read before I joined.

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:28 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

DavidnDaria wrote:
Welcome, gwynnie1126! You and your husband have fun in whatever you choose to do!

David

Thank you!

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:29 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

DavidnDaria wrote:

David

Thank you!

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:33 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Thank you! Looking forward to having a good time with my hubby!

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:13 am 
Trainable

I am glad our journey/story may help you. I also see you have been verified good job. I will let my wife know so she can reach out to you.

gwynnie1126 wrote:
MTHotWifeHubby wrote:

Thank you! Actually your story was what my husband sent me to read before I joined.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:36 pm 
Trainable

Hi All, that's my beautiful wife that made the first post for us. It was really fortunate that I found this forum. So far, I have been really impressed on the protection given to the women and the great advice so far. Of course, I am equally impressed with my wife by dipping a toe in the water. As she said, we had done some playing around with friends many years ago but they were a few occurrences over a short period of time. But, those experiences left me wanting more and my fantasies of her being "naughty" really grew. Although, I have have been expressing my desire that she act on it, it was really not in her nature to go out to a bar and hook up. Our male friends are married so that was not really an option for her either. As an option, I began with the idea of getting an erotic massage for her. When I discussed it with her, she was skeptical, but a few times talking about it she did get turned on. Unfortunately, the one legitimate guy I found we went to meet and he seemed like an great person but looked like her dad and that of course was a no go. I did reach out to someone on Craigslist, but the guy got all indignant when I wanted to meet him first. It seems like as a male I can find a dozens of females on any given day that advertise erotic massages on the web or Craigslist but doesn't seem to be something highly advertised for male that does erotic massages for women. Then, I found this forum and started reading posts from both husbands and wives. Posts on beginnings and issues that couples dealt with. A very real prospective. I introduced it to my wife and it appears it has peaked her interest. Of course, I know its at her pace and I would not want her to feel pressured into anything she really didn't want to do. But, I do remain hopeful :) Thanks to everyone for giving a a great welcome.

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:25 am 
Player

Are you going to provide some detail about the threesome and how it happened?

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:39 pm 
Trainable

Hope it all works out for you. My suggestion enjoy the journey !

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:14 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

I am here for you all if you would like to talk
Victoria

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:54 pm 
Experienced

Are you actively looking for a man for a threesome? Do you want to be with another man alone or with your husband? Obviously you had an experience in the past and "survived" it. Do you have any fantasies? Do you have a type of man you are looking for? Are you and your husband on the same page with all of this? If you've been married this long, I suspect communication between you and your husband is good. That is key here. Make sure you both know what you expect and want. You will have fun. I'd love to hear more about you and what you are looking for and how you are going about it? Thanks for sharing your story.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:49 am 
Verified Hot Wife

Here is the back story. Years ago, while out with friends, is when the playing around began. We were just having fun dancing and flirting and just cutting up. I think this is when my husband got the idea to take serious action. One Friday night, the hubs and I went out for drinks. At about 10:00 p.m., we were in the car and he asked me if I was ready. I knew what he meant. We went to our friend’s house to play. It was exciting, but I was nervous, and self-conscious.

Now, down to the fun stuff. Our friend has a very nice dick. He is very well endowed. I enjoyed sucking both my husband’s dick and our friend’s dick side by side. Having my husband watch while I had someone else’s dick in my mouth was exciting.

Alcohol, however, did have an effect to diminish his erection, so we didn’t have as much fun as I would have liked. Plus, now that I’m a little more mature, and a little bit bolder, I know what I want. My husband and I are on the same page with this and we are looking forward to some sexy times whether that be a threesome or me with someone alone, which would give me a great story to go home and tell my hubby.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:34 pm 
Player

good luck and keep ups posted. Sounds like a lot of fun is going to happen.

Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:52 am 
Verified Hot Wife

Here is an update on what has been happening.

Last weekend, the hubs and I setup an Ashley Madison account for me. I replied to one person who sent me a message. I sent him a key to view a couple of pictures I put up. He messaged me again and asked me if I had a KIK account. I did not. I didn't even know what KIK was. The hubs told me and I downloaded the app onto my phone. I contacted him. I'll call him T for now. The hubs and I were driving back home that day when T and I had text communication via the KIK app. I read T's messages aloud and then my replies so that the hubs could be in on the fun. It was hot. I was wet. We scheduled a time and place to meet. When we got home, the hubs and I took care of each other as we were both so turned on.

Well, tonight was the night T and I met. We spoke very frankly about what I wanted to happen and what he wanted to happen. Pretty much we both were looking for an FB so this worked out pretty well. While we were sitting at the table, T touched my breast. I have size D or DD natural boobs. They are very nice. It's my favorite part of myself. T lifted my top and my bra over my breast and exposed my nipple. He touched it and pinched it and made it hard. T wore shorts so I put my hand on his leg and slid it up his shorts and felt his dick. I stroked it for a little bit. He dripped a little. Very nice! I cannot wait to have that dick inside me. I told him to kiss me, so he did. I scheduled our first hookup for a week from Saturday.

The hubs and I are so excited and turned on. I hope it happens. It can't be this easy, can it?

On the other hand, there are soooo many people I weeded out on AM. Why in the world would someone not in my geographic location try to contact me? How can I politely put on there to please do not contact me if you are not local to my area?

Anyway, excited for what's to cum. :)

Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:19 am 
Experienced

gwynnie1126: nice adventure you have going, wife and I been together 35 years/4 adult kids.....played about 10 years ago for a couple years.....Have fun!

Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:50 am 
Verified Hot Wife

rvplace wrote:
gwynnie1126: nice adventure you have going, wife and I been together 35 years/4 adult kids.....played about 10 years ago for a couple years.....Have fun!

Thank you! I’m meeting him tomorrow. So excited!

Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:29 am 
Experienced

Looking forward to reading how much you enjoyed tomorrow.

Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:04 am 
$2 Ho

Welcome and Good luck.

HWing has worked so well for my wife and I and I hope it goes well for you too.

The excitement it brings to our marriage is beyond measure.

I do hope you first time is good for all of you. Can't wait to hear about your Saturday adventure.

Warm regards

Alan