Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:17 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 14 Next
Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:19 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Anyway...........the heat is definitely up with you and Ted. Not being into the whole denied sex/orgasm thing myself, how it hubby dealing with it. I understand that many cuckolds suggest it feels like a drug to think about their wife getting banged and not being able to at least masturbate. I can see torture being a component of it, but I have to have my releases. LOL. I prefer reclaim sex with wifey myself, but everyone has their own thing. Has hubby mentioned how he is enjoying the denial? Or has he started begging yet? Curious about this.......

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:14 am 
2 Bit Whore

Maybe go to thanksgiving as his Girlfriend and keep the wedding ring on to see if anyone asks about it?

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:56 pm 
Prepubescent

Hi Kellie!
Thanks for your very hot and interesting updates. Thanksgiving with Ted sounds really good. You should go for it and be ringless.

How did it feel to get home with other man's cum in your sweet and hot pussy? It think it would be hot if you would go for a morning fuck before work and enjoy Ted's cum inside you whole day.

You rock Kellie!

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:40 pm 
Trainable

Absolutely, go be his girlfriend for Thanksgiving!

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:16 pm 
Virgin

imkellie wrote:
My husband and I are in a good place. We talk more then I mention here. I am trying to balance my messages and updates with things I think most guys will like, which are the sexual & humiliation details. If I mentioned all the discussions we've had, and my weight loss journey I think I would lose people. Am I right? I don't have a lot of time to write everything, so I have to balance things out.

Kellie, first of all thanks for taking the time to share your story in the first place. I think many people on here very much appreciate that.

imkellie wrote:
As for my husband, he's been awesome, partly because he's been in chastity. He doesn't wear it to work, but he assures me he has not done anything there. When he comes home he puts it on. I have made one adjustment... I tell him more about my time with Ted, so he feels more involved. But I won't let him masterbate, because he has it on. I think tomorrow is 7 days without an Orgasm for him. I am still trying to figure out the whole panties & maid outfit thing, but I have not made much progress there.

I personally would like it if you would write a bit about what you like about all of this. What direction would like to take this? How far would like to push things with Ted, maybe make him into a long term boyfriend?

With regards to your husband, how would prefer that he behave in your adventures (not how he is right now)? I get the feeling that you aren't too big on the whole chastity, feminization and denial thing, and you do it really for his benefit, but it is not your kink. Would you prefer he were somehow different with you?

Last edited by usqueeze on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:53 pm 
Experienced

You said you were gonna probably have Ted fuck you yesterday. Anything new to report?

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:45 am 
OHW Addict

As a cuckold, I know that chatisty makes me more sub and to actually want more denial especially wearing panties too! Go to thanksgiving with Ted, but make hubby wear a cage while you're away. No cheating, wear it until you come back. Call him while you're away and tell him all that you're doing. How Ted touches you, kissing, cuddling, lovemaking, everything. How being HIS girl turns you on. Your cuck will be tortured, but he'll actually love it in a weird way. He will picture it all in his mind and will feel being a part of your time with Ted. You should make Ted feel really good too, so put it on in front of his parents. Touching him, praising him, bragging on him. Shouldn't be hard to do. But, keep your cuck in the loop, contacting him with texts several times a day. As a reader and a cuck, I find this hot as I can imagine what excruciating pain/pleasure that he's going thru. I'm guessing other Cuckold's reading this thread will agree. You should include your and hubby's time together, conversations, feelings, etc. It's a basic part of the story. Keep cumming, I mean coming, with more of your story!

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:03 pm 
Virgin

Kellie, totally agree with D+D on the chastity concept. When a man cums from masturbation, there is a emotional letdown. And if you do go, he will be constantly jacking off - believe me. So a lot of letdowns and things will kind of go hard on him emotionally. Not always in a good way either. You don't want that - this should be erotic and fun.

But if he has a secure chastity device (amazon can have it there in 2 days so all the fitting and adjustments can be made in time) have a safety key system too. Since you will be out of town, some put one key in a plastic box that shows if it is broken into. CB6000s is my recommendation due to it's flexibility.

He won't like the idea - but he will like the results. His cuckoldness will be at 100% and when you return home - explosive. Reward him with teasing and then reclamation sex - best ever. D+D is on target - read it over again and it is time to help your loving cuck reach a new level. Panties and chastity - believe me he will be so hot for you when your return home !!

I also agree on communication - he wants to share your experience and not be left out.

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:49 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Boy, I go away for a few days, and I get a lot of questions... Love It!

Quote:
Sorry if this is a boner killer for alot of your readers . If some have suggested, your just some dude working on writing fantasy fiction, its called pacing.

I read this and it bothered me. Perhaps more then it should have. So I took a nude picture customized just for stillcanhang57. Should I send it right to him, or post it in the Hotties section?

Quote:
Has hubby mentioned how he is enjoying the denial? Or has he started begging yet? Curious about this.......

He is much more consistent (with his feelings) and happy in chastity. He definitely enjoys it more and becomes more submissive. Yes he begs, and I spend a lot of time teasing him, and telling him about my time with Ted. I guess I don't mention that a lot here, but he gets treated very well.

Quote:
I personally would like it if you would write a bit about what you like about all of this. What direction would like to take this? How far would like to push things with Ted, maybe make him into a long term boyfriend?

I am only now just getting comfortable with Ted. The first few times were so awkward for me. I definitely want some "public" outing with him, to try to be more of a boyfriend. I told my husband this, and he is turned on by it. I don't know how far it will go.

Quote:
With regards to your husband, how would prefer that he behave in your adventures (not how he is right now)? I get the feeling that you aren't too big on the whole chastity, feminization and denial thing, and you do it really for his benefit, but it is not your kink. Would you prefer he were somehow different with you?

I love my husband for who he is, I don't need him to act different. I am getting used to the chastity & humiliation thing. I see how it turns him on. I did enjoy my last time with Ted, knowing my husband could not touch himself at home. But I still unlock him in the mornings before work.

Quote:
You said you were gonna probably have Ted fuck you yesterday. Anything new to report?

A lot to report, but no time. I will be back I promise!

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:54 pm 
$2 Ho

send it to the hotties section why give only him the satisfaction of seeing you.

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:57 pm 
Virgin

imkellie wrote:

Quote:
Sorry if this is a boner killer for alot of your readers . If some have suggested, your just some dude working on writing fantasy fiction, its called pacing.

I read this and it bothered me. Perhaps more then it should have. So I took a nude picture customized just for stillcanhang57. Should I send it right to him, or post it in the Hotties section?

I say never reward poor behaviour! I know I speak for everyone when I say, please post in Hotties. I'm loving your physical and emotional transformation and would love to track your progress. Consider it an incentive:)!

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:23 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

I just tried to post it. It said the file is too big. What do I do now?

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:59 pm 
Player

In the hotties section there is a thread on how to post pictures . It is the last post above the line sort of in the instruction area. In the second post in that thread there is a description from Allengt and on how to size pics.

It has an address for "shrinkpictures.com". Go to that service upload you pic choose 760 pixels it will resize to that. Save it on you computer go back to hotties and attach downsized pic. Works well.

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:09 pm 
Trainable

Well you apparently decided to ignore the majority of my post and highlight the question of authenticity of your stories. Thanks but I have been here long enough to know that pics are easily misrepresented. I do appreciate the thought but really not necessary. I would ask though that you reread my comments and kindly address the questions I asked about how this rapid change in your kink came about. What your thought process is about fucking Ted and his friend while not disclosing it to your husband until afterwards. What you took away from your husband's conversations while you were on vacation? And how you progressed from Hotwife to Cuckold to Poly?

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:39 pm 
Player

tosaintsfan wrote:
It has an address for "shrinkpictures.com".
Go to that service upload you pic choose 760 pixels it will resize to that.
Save it on you computer go back to hotties and attach downsized pic.
Works well.

I would love to be a server admin on those servers... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:50 pm 
OHW Addict

imkellie wrote:

Quote:

A lot to report, but no time. I will be back I promise![/quote]
You do not have to prove anything to him and I apologize for not catching his post before you seen it because his post is in violation of the rules and I would have taken care of it. H needs to learn what a verified hotwife is and not make such a post again which could, if he does it enough, get him banned.

A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:17 am 
2 Bit Whore

allengt wrote:
imkellie wrote:

Quote:

A lot to report, but no time. I will be back I promise!

Quote:
You do not have to prove anything to him and I apologize for not catching his post before you seen it because his post is in violation of the rules and I would have taken care of it. H needs to learn what a verified hotwife is and not make such a post again which could, if he does it enough, get him banned.

Hadn’t even considered this option. LOL. I was going to say you should be spiteful and post nothing. You don’t owe anyone anything. Of course that goes very much against my wish to see a bit of yourself. :shock: Anyway, a post in the hotties section would be great. If you need any help using something simple and probably already on your PC (Microsoft PAINT), let me know. Just remember to clean your pic before posting, just for general precaution.

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:24 am 
Experienced

Please post that pic in the Hotties. This is one of my favorite threads ever and I am dying to see you.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:10 am 
Trainable

as for as a pic, please post it so everybody can see it. i'm sure all of us want to see it. if u do thanks.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:14 pm 
Experienced

Yeah, me too!

HansA wrote:
tosaintsfan wrote:
It has an address for "shrinkpictures.com".
Go to that service upload you pic choose 760 pixels it will resize to that.
Save it on you computer go back to hotties and attach downsized pic.
Works well.

I would love to be a server admin on those servers... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:36 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Ok, I posted it. Be nice, I am still losing weight :)

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:26 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

So I want to give some updates;

Not with Ted tonight. My husband is going on almost 2 weeks with no orgasm, and I am starting to enjoy his submissive attitude and I can see the behavior change. He kept me here by opening up a super awesome bottle of wine, which I am drinking now. A 2013 Continuum for those wondering.

We decided against me going to Ted's parents on Thanksgiving. I made it sound really hot, I told him I would dress and behave completely how he wanted, and I mentioned being his sex slave that night. But we decided against it for a few reasons. One, he hasn't told them about me yet, and didn't want to spring a "girlfriend" on them suddenly. Also, it's a very intimate setting with just his parents in a small house, and it just didn't seem like the right time for me to appear. We are looking at a Christmas, as it's a larger family setting with various relatives, so I would blend in easier with lots of in-laws and cousins.

Instead, I told him we might spend Black Friday together shopping for some feminine clothing for him as a reward for being so supportive. He was super excited about that. Not sure exactly how it's going to go. I am going to look for some things for me too.

One thing I have noticed, is my husband is more desperate to touch me now. If I wear anything remotely sexy in the house, it seems he almost has an orgasm just seeing me in them. Any idea how to get him to be less touchy? Or is that a side effect of being so horny? He has now been licking me to orgasm several times. We have not tried the cream pie thing yet.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:05 pm 
Trainable

imkellie wrote:
So I want to give some updates;

Not with Ted tonight. My husband is going on almost 2 weeks with no orgasm, and I am starting to enjoy his submissive attitude and I can see the behavior change. He kept me here by opening up a super awesome bottle of wine, which I am drinking now. A 2013 Continuum for those wondering.

We decided against me going to Ted's parents on Thanksgiving. I made it sound really hot, I told him I would dress and behave completely how he wanted, and I mentioned being his sex slave that night. But we decided against it for a few reasons. One, he hasn't told them about me yet, and didn't want to spring a "girlfriend" on them suddenly. Also, it's a very intimate setting with just his parents in a small house, and it just didn't seem like the right time for me to appear. We are looking at a Christmas, as it's a larger family setting with various relatives, so I would blend in easier with lots of in-laws and cousins.

Instead, I told him we might spend Black Friday together shopping for some feminine clothing for him as a reward for being so supportive. He was super excited about that. Not sure exactly how it's going to go. I am going to look for some things for me too.

One thing I have noticed, is my husband is more desperate to touch me now. If I wear anything remotely sexy in the house, it seems he almost has an orgasm just seeing me in them. Any idea how to get him to be less touchy? Or is that a side effect of being so horny? He has now been licking me to orgasm several times. We have not tried the cream pie thing yet.

Just curious why you wouldn't be excited and open to your husband's desires to be more physical ( touchy)?
For a lot of us one of the amazing payoffs to a Hotwife kink is the new, or accelerated physical desire for each other.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:46 pm 
Experienced

imkellie wrote:
Ok, I posted it. Be nice, I am still losing weight :)

Kellie,

You are absolutely gorgeous!! Ted is a lucky man! And so is hubby.

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:32 am 
Prepubescent

Lurking here reading your thread has made me join this board. I hope you are having the time of your life. I am way jelly of your husband. You look great by the way!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 338 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 14 Next