Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:55 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next
Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:29 pm 
Experienced

Ok guys I'm back. Queen Ann hasn't been very active lately except with me. Which is great for me. Sucks for the other guys. She's been very hesitant about fucking the young guy she met at the bar. They meet up every tues and thurs. So this has been an ongoing flirt session. She wants him bad, and he's made it clear that he wants her. They've exchanged pics and I have to say this boy is blessed and hopefully Queen Ann will be blessed with it soon. Anyway, she first assumed he was 18 cause they met in a bar. After talking she found out he's 17. Which is legal in our state. But for some reason she is hung up on it. She's dying to fuck him. Says he reminds her of me at that age. She's just hung up on his age. I think she will fuck him as soon as the right time and opportunity come up. But what do y'all think I could do or say to help her get over the age thing? Would you ladies fuck a 17yr old if it where legal in your state? Guys, would your wife do it?

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:34 pm 
Pervert

Very interesting. As far as what you can do, I would say there's only so much you could do at this point. She wants him, he wants her, but this may be a thing she is not willing to compromise on legal or otherwise. And you may have to just be okay with that for now. She may get over it on her own, or it may end up being the most amazing birthday present of his life! I know this may not help much, but I hope it does.

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:46 pm 
Experienced

Thanks, D lited, I think she'll get passed it. It seems to be a recurring thing with her when the guys are young. It seems to get to her when they're younger than our oldest kids. She gets off on it, but also seems to kind of hang up on it. And this one is the youngest so it seems to be a little more intense for her.

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:50 pm 
Pervert

I hear ya. I would just trust her. If she wants it bad enough, she will go for it. :)

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:37 pm 
Experienced

My wife is coming home tonight. We'll probably end up talking about it some this weekend. I plan on keeping her naked most of the time she's home. We're going to a motorcycle club's annual toy run and Christmas party Sunday. That could get interesting. I'm not expecting anything, I just know the potential is there. My niece or should I say ex niece will be there and her and my wife party pretty hard when they get together. My niece is the one that got my ex started in the hotwife lifestyle. I don't fuck other women but if I did, I would pound the stuffing out of this girl. Now remember she's my ex wife's niece, not any blood kin of mine. It's hard to be good sometimes. This hot little vixen will literally be I hanging all over me the whole time. And I know she would give it to me, it's just me that won't. My wife would most likely let me, especially in a fmf situation. I just as a rule, don't fuck other women.

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:25 pm 
Experienced

Well the Queen came home for the weekend. We had a great time. The toy run was awesome. No, nothing happened with the exes niece, and it probably never will, but it's always fun partying with her. Queen Ann and I talked about things with the young guy. I told her to do what feels right and enjoy herself. We came up with a sort of plan to move things along a little. She has a "hotwife challenge this week to either let him play with her tits or for her to get him to let her play with his cock. She is wondering if the pic he sent her is really him. I found out that, that is part of her hang up. In the pic he's definitely bigger than me. She has trouble taking all of me sometimes. I'm not bragging, she's just that tight. It's her not me. Judging by the pic he would be the largest she's ever had. I told her to get it in her hands and get him hard and just find out how big it really is. So those are her challenges this week. She's so horny, I know if she plays with it, she will want it in her. So now we wait and see.

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:44 pm 
Pervert

Well, I am really excited for you both! That sounds like a good challenge to get things moving. Excited to hear about where this goes. :)

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:21 pm 
Experienced

I have a feeling she just might do him. She had me shave and trim up her pussy real nice before she left. of course she does have the 26yr old that she's been with. He's been texting wanting to get with her again. She says he's fun. I'm pretty sure one of those two will get lucky. The 26yr old, Alan is nuts over her tits. I can't blame him, I am too.

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:32 pm 
Pervert

Please do keep us abreast of what cums up. :lol:

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:43 pm 
Experienced

She'll go to the bar tonight and Justin the young 17yr old will be there. It's possible that Alan the 26yr old will be there also. She says he is in second place, she likes Justin the most. Alan will have to back off if Justin is there. She always sits with her arm around Justin. He stands beside her while waiting to play pool and she puts her arm around his waist or ass. When I'm there I sit on her other side where I can't see what she's doing with her other arm. Lol. Justin thinks she is being sneaky. Anyway, i told her not to tell me what she is going to do and not to ask me if she can do something. I want an out of the blue text message telling me what and who she has done, after the fact. No planning or discussing it before hand. She is to be spontaneous and then share with me later.

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:56 pm 
Experienced

She's at the bar. We talked earlier and at that time Justin wasn't there. She was hanging out with our friend. He is a long time friend of ours and was her first hotwife boyfriend. They are no longer sleeping together though because he has a girlfriend.

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:59 pm 
Pervert

Great! Keep us updated if he shows. Hopefully so!

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:09 pm 
Experienced

We aren't texting or talking till she gets back to her rv. I'm only able to wait impatiently to see if anything happens. We agreed that she can do anything she wants and then she'll tell me afterwards. There will be no planning or anything it will be spontaneous for her and a surprise for me. I'll just get an out of the blue text telling me what, if anything, she had done, and with who.

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:34 am 
Pervert

txhwhubby wrote:
We aren't texting or talking till she gets back to her rv. I'm only able to wait impatiently to see if anything happens. We agreed that she can do anything she wants and then she'll tell me afterwards. There will be no planning or anything it will be spontaneous for her and a surprise for me. I'll just get an out of the blue text telling me what, if anything, she had done, and with who.

Very hot indeed. My mind would be buzzing a million miles an hour! I applaud you sir. Hoping your wife gets what she desires tonight!

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:14 am 
Experienced

Just talked to her. Her and James had a nice evening and meal. None of the guys that she is flirting with showed up tonight. So nothing happened. But it is exciting having to wait to find out.

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:31 pm 
Pervert

Aww man. I was really hoping things would work out for her last night. Still hoping for next time! :)

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:13 pm 
Experienced

She will go back to the bar Thursday night. Tuesday's and Thursdays are free pool nights.

Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:48 pm 
Experienced

She's at chili's right now, with dewain. He's a guy she I is friends with and has slept with. He kinda flaked on her when he met me. He lives in the same rv park where we have ours. She would do him again but I doubt anything will happen tonight. She told him i know and approve and he kinda weirded out.

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:06 am 
Pervert

I can see where that would throw some guys off. Those that would never do it themselves. It is interesting how some are so willing to do it behind hubbys back, but not with his knowledge. Strange to me.

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:22 am 
Experienced

It's exciting. There was a time when I was a milf hunter. I only dated married women. Looking back on it I'm sure some of them where hotwives. How else would a married woman be able to stay out till the wee hours of the morning? Or on occasion all night?

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:25 am 
Experienced

Back then I probably wouldn't have understood a man wanting his wife to fuck others. Or I would have thought her husband wanted to watch or join. It would have been a no go back then, I would have never gotten naked with another man I barely knew in the room.

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:04 pm 
Experienced

I talked to her this morning. She is going to the bar with Justin tonight. They texted last night and he said he'd be there. We discussed her challenges, she is very eager to see his dick in person. She's dying to find out if it's as big as it looks in the pic. So hopefully I get a text or call tonight telling me she got in his pants.

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:39 pm 
$2 Ho

D_Lited_HubWife wrote:
I can see where that would throw some guys off. Those that would never do it themselves. It is interesting how some are so willing to do it behind hubbys back, but not with his knowledge. Strange to me.

This is a strange thing indeed

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:43 am 
Experienced

Nothing happened last night. Justin wasn't able to go, he got grounded for bad grades. Lol. That's what happens when you date youngsters I guess. Baby is on her way home. I'm fixing to get laid. Fuck the other guys, it's my turn. I can't wait to be buried inside her.

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:23 am 
Pervert

txhwhubby wrote:
Nothing happened last night. Justin wasn't able to go, he got grounded for bad grades. Lol. That's what happens when you date youngsters I guess. Baby is on her way home. I'm fixing to get laid. Fuck the other guys, it's my turn. I can't wait to be buried inside her.

That has got to be an odd reason for missing a potential date. Lol

I hope you both enjoy yourselves! Take out your frustrations, and have a good time doing it. :)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next