How far did it go the first time.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How far did it go the first time you (or your wife) had your first hotwife date or experience.

Just a meet and great to get comfortable.
11%
Make out, maybe some touching.
13%
Oral Sex
12%
Safe Vaginal Sex
20%
Started out as safe sex but condom got taken off during
4%
Unprotected Vaginal Sex
32%
Anal Sex
1%
All 3 Oral, Vaginal, and anal.
7%

Total votes: 621

shambler
Pervert

Re: How far did it go the first time.

Unread post by shambler » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:57 am

Our first was with a guy Lis found online. We met with him in a hillside cabin and she blew him and had protected vaginal sex with him until he came through a busted condom. After that, whatever damage done, was done and we spent the rest of the weekend taking her bareback. I don't remember either of us cumming anywhere other than in her - him deeper than me.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:36 pm

We were at Hedo III at Runaway Bay (now closed). Ms GILF and I had not even discussed her fucking another man. She had a 30+ year run of monogomy (pronounced monotony) at that point.

Our server at dinner, was obviously hitting on her. The other couple, that had joined us for dinner, and I were pointing it out, and encouraging her to flirt back with this hot young black stud.

At the conclusion of dinner he asked if she would like her dessert in our room. The staff was highly forbidden to fraternize with the guests. At the agreed upon time there was a knock on our door.

The rest is history. He fucked her with his larger than average cock in ways she had never been fucked before. When he was worn out she got on top and rode him sum more. He did use condoms.

That was a life changing experience for both of us. Luckily I was able to capture some photographic momentos. She has had better encounters since, but that one is definitely the most memorable for me.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:17 pm

I opted for unprotected vaginal sex, but Ann was on the pill so she was protected from pregnancy.

However, she knew him through work so he wasn’t unknown, in fact it took many months of them flirting before he plucked up the courage to ask her out, by which time we’d agreed she’d have sex with him.

Actually that was her first boyfriend, but her first sex was a one off that she later regretted on holiday and he came inside her without even asking if she was on the pill so she felt “used”.

With rare exceptions Ann gets to know him before they have sex, so they’ve always cum inside her and that’s the biggest turn on for us both.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:11 am

annsman wrote:... he came inside her without even asking if she was on the pill so she felt “used".
I obviously don't know about your circumstances here, but I once had a swinging experience in which I had barebsck sex with a woman we met at a party, and my wife expressed surpruse that neither of us asked about birth control. But I didn't ask because I'd had a vasectomy, so I knew it was covered. And it turned out she'd had her tubes tied, so she knew it was covered. Neither of us really had to ask.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

JmDm81
Virgin

Unread post by JmDm81 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:19 am

First meeting was the ice breaker over drinks. 2 weeks later we met up and had a threesome with him.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:33 am

Our first time was unplanned, and completely spontaneous. My wife and I were traveling together on a combined business/pleasure trip. We were staying in an upscale hotel that had a nice bar and lounge, with a dance floor. We started the evening with dinner, followed by drinks and dancing, where my wife was throughly enjoying herself, and the attention of men in the lounge, with lots of available dance partners.

I had to participate in a conference call with overseas colleagues, and decided that I would go to our hotel suite for the call, expected to last about an hour, while my wife stayed in the lounge and continued to dance (and drink).

About the time the call was winding down, my wife returned to our hotel suite with a strange man in tow. They were both largely oblivious to my presence, and within minutes were naked in the bed, sucking, fucking and going wild with each other. That first encounter was bareback, and my wife took several loads of cum in her mouth and pussy during the event. This happened after about two decades of fantasy role-play, cajoling, and building up to the event.

In the months prior to her first full-blown sexual encounter, my wife kissed and made out with a few different men, had a couple of dance floor grope sessions, and a couple of exhibition/flashing encounters, one in an adult theater we visited while traveling. Those were sexy times, especially the tentative encounters where she touched another man’s cock, and let him finger her pussy - these were not “complete” full-on sexual encounters however.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:46 am

jw_kk wrote:Our first time was unplanned, and completely spontaneous. My wife and I were traveling together on a combined business/pleasure trip. We were staying in an upscale hotel that had a nice bar and lounge, with a dance floor. We started the evening with dinner, followed by drinks and dancing, where my wife was throughly enjoying herself, and the attention of men in the lounge, with lots of available dance partners.

I had to participate in a conference call with overseas colleagues, and decided that I would go to our hotel suite for the call, expected to last about an hour, while my wife stayed in the lounge and continued to dance (and drink).

About the time the call was winding down, my wife returned to our hotel suite with a strange man in tow. They were both largely oblivious to my presence, and within minutes were naked in the bed, sucking, fucking and going wild with each other. That first encounter was bareback, and my wife took several loads of cum in her mouth and pussy during the event. This happened after about two decades of fantasy role-play, cajoling, and building up to the event.

In the months prior to her first full-blown sexual encounter, my wife kissed and made out with a few different men, had a couple of dance floor grope sessions, and a couple of exhibition/flashing encounters, one in an adult theater we visited while traveling. Those were sexy times, especially the tentative encounters where she touched another man’s cock, and let him finger her pussy - these were not “complete” full-on sexual encounters however.
That was a great story! Thanks for sharing. :D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

Rag51top
Virgin

Unread post by Rag51top » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:16 am

Our first HW incident was after Jean and Don had done a lot of dancing at a NYE party that we had. Moved furniture out of the big living room and the only lights that were on were two rooms away. Over the course of the evening Jean was letting Don play with her tits (she was wearing a strapless dress that had elastic holding it up. So abut 11pm Jean slipped into our bedroom and removed her bra so Don could feel her unrestrained tits. He would turn her into a corner and pull one side of her top down and dance an entire dance feeling her up. When we got down to just three couples they slipped away to the kitchen and Don really got with the program sucking on her tits and finger fucking her.
He was good enough that nobody could tell he was doing anything out of the ordinary. After the party Jean told me about her "fun" time with Don. Two days later I invited him over and her "first" date saw him fucking her three times. This was in the late 70's and Jean had every guy she slept with bareback.
Jean always intended to get laid if she was seeing a new guy alone. Like she said why would I really date? I'm married if I go out I'm expecting cock.

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:37 pm

Wife's first experience outside our marriage was an affair that began behind my back with a white guy that started paying attention to her at work. It was a month or so of him coming around flirting, complimenting obviously spending more time than necessary around her and she was infatuated with it.

They started out showing up to the same places for lunch, then going together, and it progressed from there....before they actually had sex (intercourse) she owned up to me what was going on (I had noticed the more make-up, sexier outfits, higher heels, etc) but NOT because she intended to stop before that happened.....only because she couldn't do it and NOT tell me first. She was still going!! We had a GREAT time with it getting her ready for her "date" and she had a very pleasant 6 month affair with him.......their first intercourse encounter was totally unprotected and pregnancy risk as she elected NOT to use her diaphragm, and it became a regular part of their affair. LONG story.

Her first time with a Black guy went VERY different. It was something she had fantasized about but never admitted to anyone, me included, and a chance occurrence at the bowling alley she had bowled at for 3 years led to her ending up parked behind a car wash in a mini-van trying to convince a Black guy with the biggest cock she had seen up to that point to fuck her even tho her diaphragm was at home with me (this was completely unplanned) even tho she was definitely fertile (we had a less than 1 yo son) and she only uses her diaphragm for birth control, can't take the pill, HATES condoms. HE was the one that refused to fuck her, was "afraid she might have sumpin'", LOLLOL.

That encounter started a 3 year orgy of progressively more intense sexual encounters all with Black Lovers that ended only when it almost destroyed our marriage. She was VERY promiscuous during that time, VERY different from her long term affairs with the white guys she has been involved with.

But her "first times" were VERY different depending on the race of the Lover.

CW

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:19 pm

Wow... first post was 2015? Interesting subject but surprised the poll is still around. We did answer "first time was full on bareback".

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:23 pm

funcpl477 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:19 pm
Wow... first post was 2015? Interesting subject but surprised the poll is still around. We did answer "first time was full on bareback".
Polls don’t drop off after 6 mos of inactivity like all the other threads do.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:19 am

Obviously.

Like I said, interesting subject; just amazed at how old, how few and how long the poll went without responses.

It would be interesting, to me, at least, to see if it revives. Kinda hope it does.

I enjoyed read about Mrs GILF's first time. Without a lot of prior discussion, rather spontaneously, with a black waiter... In fact, I often enjoy reading your posts.

wny3somecple
Experienced

Unread post by wny3somecple » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:14 am

Not our first sharing experience but the first one after we were married,so really our first hotwife experience was a mfm and no condoms were used. A good friend of ours was the guy. She took great pleasure in letting him cum in as she put it "her married pussy"

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:22 am

She had been friends with him for a number of years (he was a co-worker). When she decided she wanted to have sex with other men, she placed an ad on the internet as "a married woman looking to date, and perhaps more." I guess she got impatient with the time it was taking to meet men in response to her ad. So one long weekend while I was out-of-town with our daughter, and she was alone at home, she spent the weekend getting fucked by her co-worker. He had a reputation as a "Player", so I guess she thought he would give her a good fucking.

triop
Trainable

Unread post by triop » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:01 am

Her first time was not planned, but she had been thinking about other guys for a long time. Was a single neighbour who brought round a wrongly delivered parcel. They chatted at the door, then she invited him in for a coffee. They got on really well and she just decided to go for it. She sat next to him, began gently stroking his leg and then kissed him full on the mouth. At first he was shocked but she was just nice and reassuring to him, saying she had fancied him for a while. She then grabbed his hand and put in inside her top, so he could feel her breasts. Within 15 minutes they were on our bed and she was sucking his cock. Turns out he was pretty inexperienced and shot in her mouth. After some embarrassment, she sucked him again until he was hard. Then she got him to lie between her legs and fuck her pussy. No condom used. He lasted much longer second time around, finally he shot his load into her. She told me he was about 8 inches and fairly thick and after initial hesitancy was a good lover. She has been seeing him now for over a year.

Mr ablondemilf
OHW Addict

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:04 am

triop wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:01 am
Her first time was not planned, but she had been thinking about other guys for a long time. Was a single neighbour who brought round a wrongly delivered parcel. They chatted at the door, then she invited him in for a coffee. They got on really well and she just decided to go for it. She sat next to him, began gently stroking his leg and then kissed him full on the mouth. At first he was shocked but she was just nice and reassuring to him, saying she had fancied him for a while. She then grabbed his hand and put in inside her top, so he could feel her breasts. Within 15 minutes they were on our bed and she was sucking his cock. Turns out he was pretty inexperienced and shot in her mouth. After some embarrassment, she sucked him again until he was hard. Then she got him to lie between her legs and fuck her pussy. No condom used. He lasted much longer second time around, finally he shot his load into her. She told me he was about 8 inches and fairly thick and after initial hesitancy was a good lover. She has been seeing him now for over a year.
DAMN, what a lucky neighbor. :o Is the neighbor married or single❓

Great story and awesome photos.😍
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

adamgunnauthor
Player

Unread post by adamgunnauthor » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:52 am

We were swingers, and were at our club. After having a foursome, Mary was still randy and there was a young man that was interested in her. (Actually, he was more interested in just sex, he would have screwed a goat, I think.) So Mary took him into a private room, I was invited in to watch, they had a great time for over an hour.

triop
Trainable

Unread post by triop » Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:02 pm

Mr ablondemilf wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:04 am
triop wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:01 am
DAMN, what a lucky neighbor. :o Is the neighbor married or single❓

Great story and awesome photos.😍
He is single. 23 then, now 24. He has had only one girlfriend and that was not for long. We have known him since he was a kid when his mum and dad lived in the house he now lives in alone. So chatting to him is not an unusual event. Had not realised my wife liked him though, so was a little surprised at her choice. Think it was partly because he is fairly shy and not pushy for a young guy, so let her make any moves.

hopper469
Virgin

Unread post by hopper469 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:48 pm

Her first time was while we were walking home after an election and a guy she knew followed us. He had the hots for her she told me. She thought he was cool too. We talked about doing things before this and she said why not now and started playing with him when we got home. Next thing I know they are going at. It was so awesome watching her seduce him. It was the first and last time with him but it popped her Hotwife cherry.

rad_munkey
Virgin

Unread post by rad_munkey » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:12 pm

For us it was different since my wife had reconnected with an ex. First date she got dolled up, went out with him and returned with the intention of fucking all night.

JaBe
Experienced

Unread post by JaBe » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:52 am

I voted "unprotected" but strictly I mean bareback - there was BC so no chance of pregnancy

CU4A2on1
Trainable

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:20 pm

I wasn’t with her, I was working internationally but the three of us had multiple online chats together. Finally they met face to face at a book store of all things. She was so worried about seeing someone she knew or meeting somewhere too private in case he was an ax murderer. So she figured if she saw someone she knew, she could just pretend to be perusing books. So they walked around the store browsing and chatting. He walked her to her mommy mini-van and kissed her goodbye. Couple weeks later they got a room...

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:42 pm

First time was in college. We thought we were alone in my apartment. I was going down on my wife in my bedroom. One of my apartment mates came home early from class and walked in on us. He was embarrassed but my wife asked him to join. She went down on him while I licked her and he came very quickly. He was embarrassed and left. He didn’t try to do anything with us after that.

My wife also had a one and done with another apartment mate a couple of years later. That time was protected vaginal sex.

new2hotshubby
OHW Addict

Unread post by new2hotshubby » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:22 am

For N2H it was a meet and greet and let’s see what we both think. She had been chatting w the guy for a few weeks before the 3 of us met. Met in the lounge of a nice hotel; had a nice visit, when we had a moment to ourselves I asked if she wanted to go through w it. She said yes; I got the room and away we went. He came w glowing reviews, and he lived up to his billing. N2H had this to say as we left the room, “I have never been fucked like that in my life.” She was sore for several days afterwards.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:39 am

Hmmm, first time for what? I guess there were a lot of "Firsts" along the way.

The first time she made another guy cum was while playing on cam with him.

The first contact with another guy, she blew him and he came all over her face.

The first intercourse with another guy was at a swinger club. We went there with one couple, she had sex there with a condom with a guy we had met online. We went home with the couple we went to the club with and had sex with them then, we had sex with each other when we got home. A busy night for her. :)

The first bareback sex with another guy was with a guy she met online. I was there sort of watching / participating a little. She was on top riding him. She stopped, took the condom off and slid him back in. She said "I want to feel your hot cum running down my leg". I think he came in her in about 2 seconds. I also came all over myself.