Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:01 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:10 am 
Virgin

My wife has brought me 25 years of happiness but just 3 years ago she started telling me about her ex cause she seen I liked it.

My wife was always a "Good girl" almost a prude with me sexually. Never had a lot of bjs never her butt never anything really except 69 a few 20 times maybe and other than that mostly pretty vanilla stuff and she would never let me hold her head if she did bj me.

So 3 years ago she tells me this guy was incredible in bed and hung and she gave him deep throat bjs which she never did for me and she had a threesome fmf for him. It blew my mind. I loved it but also realized she may have just been using me as a safe provider type guy.

I must say even though I was more turned on than ever in my life I also felt a little sad as it made me realize she might of had to spend her life with someone she didn't love and wasn't as attracted sexually to me as she was to him. I felt bad for her and I felt like such a failure. But like I said I was so awaken and sexually charged up.

Do you people think I'm right in my assessment of this situation or do you see a scenario where she would do all that for him and not her hubby if she wasn't more in love with him?

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:35 am 
Virgin

Worrywart44 wrote:

My wife was always a "Good girl" almost a prude with me sexually. Never had a lot of bjs never her butt never anything really except 69 a few 20 times maybe and other than that mostly pretty vanilla stuff and she would never let me hold her head if she did bj me.

So 3 years ago she tells me this guy was incredible in bed and hung and she gave him deep throat bjs which she never did for me and she had a threesome fmf for him. It blew my mind. I loved it but also realized she may have just been using me as a safe provider type guy.

I must say even though I was more turned on than ever in my life I also felt a little sad as it made me realize she might of had to spend her life with someone she didn't love and wasn't as attracted sexually to me as she was to him. I felt bad for her and I felt like such a failure. But like I said I was so awaken and sexually charged up.

Do you people think I'm right in my assessment of this situation or do you see a scenario where she would do all that for him and not her hubby if she wasn't more in love with him?

She is probably teasing you cause it was arousing you.

Maybe he was dominant type of person and she showed her submissive side to him that she couldn't or didn't show to you, maybe because you are the husband and father(if you have any kids that is). So that plays out. I don't know I wouldn't say she does not love you, only you and she would not know that.

I know it turns a lot of guys on and if she is doing it to turn you on and put your game up and have better sex or spicing the bed, then that is one aspect. But if it is not that, it would bother me. There are instances spouses do things they would not do with their husband/wife that they do with they Affair partners or fuckbuddies, lying about it and stuff and even calling those things disgusting. Fucked up stuff.

But I would implore you not to feel like a failure. If you want to talk to her about it, you might, but you also might come off as needy. you don't need that if you don't have good communication with your wife. It is better if she figures it out. Maybe subtly try being more dominant.

If these things improve your and her sex life then congrats.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:41 am 
Player

No. Not more in love with him. Different men, different dynamic. Doesn't mean she loves him more than you. Doesn't mean she loves him at all. Enjoy what you have and don't over think it.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:57 am 
Prepubescent

I am in a somewhat similar situation. My wife and I started talking about this lifestyle several years ago but while she got really excited about doing it, she never felt like she could actually do it. Fast forward to last summer when she tells me one day that she thinks she might have found someone to begin with, a former boyfriend she had reconnected online with. They start talking about their past and she quickly gets him to agree to meet at some point though we live about 4 hours apart. She tells me everything about him and how she wants to do it just once to see how she feels and whether she will continue in the lifestyle after it happens. She has given me every indication that she will but she is a mom and her appearance is not what it once was and it’s really affected her confidence. She thinks this is a good starting point and if she pleases him then she will go forward.

We have a great relationship and I’m not worried about them together in fact it excites me greatly but I could not help but think the same as you wondering why is it this particular guy. She says sex with him was not all that great and nowhere near what we have. She has told me all about her relationship with him and it’s nowhere near what we have had for 20 years now. But the thought is what don’t I know.....why is there such the attraction to him.

They still have not met up though they were less than 24 hours away from it just a couple weeks ago when something came up and she could not make it. She still plans to go but have to work out schedules and such. I’m not at all concerned about him and her but I still really wonder why him and not another guy she could just meet instead. I know she’s really in love with me and I love her more today than ever before. The communication between us is so much better once we started to explore this and we have really opened up more to each other these past few years and our marriage is much stronger for it.

I would not worry too much about it, as the previous post said different people but you situation felt very familiar to me.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:11 pm 
Player

You said, "I also felt a little sad as it made me realize she might of had to spend her life with someone she didn't love and wasn't as attracted sexually to me as she was to him."

Repeat after me: "Sex is not love. Love is not sex." They can be the same, or they can have nothing to do with each other.

It seems she to me she has been trying to use her experiences with her ex to be a turn-on for you. It may be true that he was a better lover, or it may not. In either case, ask yourself (or her, if it seems safe,) is she satisfied with the loving you provide? If so, no matter how much better the previous guy was, she's satisfied. You should be satisfied with that.

And if she's not satisfied? Work your ass off to become a better lover!

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:02 pm 
Player

My wife has been with a lot of men over her past three years as a hot wife, and she still sees others with my approval. All men are different, and some are more exciting to women than others. That has nothing to do with wanting to live out their lives with those other men. It's just sex; it's a temporary high and means nothing compared to a successful marriage. Be grateful she chose you. (I feel that way about my wife and am glad she finds sexual gratification with others, some of who offer sexual highs that aren't common with most men.)