Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:01 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:10 am 
Player

I'm not talking about a husband who was too tired one night or wasn't feeling well. I'm also not talking about bulls who say they are interested and then flake out at the last minute.

Have you ever been interested in a guy who was not interested in you? If so, what did you do?

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:02 am 
Experienced

My wife was visiting an old boyfriend. She was alone in his house with him, they started to make out and he decided it was morally wrong to proceed. He has no such moral qualms when she sucked his cock a month prior...

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:45 am 
Pervert

Yes. We had a date with a gentleman, met him at a local bar, had a couple of drinks. We both thought it was going well, the two of them were flirting. But even after she 'innocently' touched his arm, he didn't reciprocate. At the end, she decided to invite him home, where I would watch at first, then join in. (He knew this was the likely scenario before he agreed to meet us for drinks.) He declined, we parted ways.

We never found our the definitive reason why but our suspicions are:

a) He was a newbie giving it a try, and at the last minute decided that this wasn't really something he desired. Since his profile on SLS was deleted within a week, maybe this was it.

b) He may have been married. We asked him that question directly, both before we met, then again at the bar, he denied it both times. We didn't want to help a guy cheat. She said, after the meet, that she thought she saw the ring depression, but she liked him and was ready to ignore it. But perhaps, if he was married, he felt guilty towards either us or his wife, and decided to pull the plug.

Other than that, I can't remember a time when it got to the actual meet point that a guy declined an invitation.

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:46 pm 
Pervert

Over the years several men have refused my wife's advances. Some didn't do it for moral reasons i.e. she was married, he was married. Some just seemed to lose their nerves last minute and some for reasons unknown.

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:39 pm 
$2 Ho

My wife has only been turned down a handful of times - discounting flakes/no-shows, this has only happened in scenarios where we've been together, in "live" pick-up attempts at a bar or club. The situation has been pretty much the same every time it happened - the "target" guy was uncomfortable with me being present.

When this has happened, both KK and I are generally with writing off the opportunity - she always makes it clear that she's married, and if the guy is uncomfortable with me being present, it could also be that he's not aligned or motivated with what she's interested in, or he's otherwise going to be a problem.

Early in our experiences we ran into a few guys who wanted to go solo with KK, and were unwilling and uncomfortable with me being present. In spite of the "spider sense" that came up for both of us, we ignored intuition, and she did the solo thing. The guys turned out to be problems - ranging from clingy/needy/pushy to quasi-stalker. Now if we run into a guy that's uncomfortable with the notion of "she's married, he is present and watches or participates," we move on.

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:15 pm 
Experienced

My wife think some guys got intimidated when she tell them that her husband is a big black man. When we got into this my Latina wife was curious about being with a white guy. Her dates and chats with other guys would be great. She’s upfront with them about our open marriage. Everything is copacetic until she tell them I’m black. Plus I’m 6’3” and have a stocky athletic build. That fact has ruined a few prospects. One young guy went out on a few dates with my wife. After a few weeks of flirting they had an amazing night of sex. A few eeeks later we just happen to bump into the guy. It look like he was about to shit in his pants when my wife introduced him to me. When it was over my wife and I had a good laugh. She said “I guess I forgot to tell him you’re black”.

The strange thing is we never had this problem when we got into swinging. NEVER!!! Of course this didn’t pertain to all white guys. Their probably have been black and Hispanic guys kinda intimidated by me too. My wife said she just really noticed it when she talked to white guys.

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:19 pm 
Player

I have turned down and walked out on couples before, both during the "meet-n-greet" and "in the hotel room" stages of a meeting. My reasons were simple - if I detect even the slightest discord/disconnection with a couple... meaning that they are not 100% on the same page, then they are not ready to succeed in this lifestyle.

Now, this is very different that one or both partners being nervous, a little jealous, experiencing angst. When expectations/desires are not aligned and have not been talked through, it's only going to end badly. And I try to leave before it gets to that.

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:09 pm 
OHW Addict

respectabullinma wrote:
I have turned down and walked out on couples before, both during the "meet-n-greet" and "in the hotel room" stages of a meeting. My reasons were simple - if I detect even the slightest discord/disconnection with a couple... meaning that they are not 100% on the same page, then they are not ready to succeed in this lifestyle.

Now, this is very different that one or both partners being nervous, a little jealous, experiencing angst. When expectations/desires are not aligned and have not been talked through, it's only going to end badly. And I try to leave before it gets to that.

I agree with respectabull.. I will walk away quick if both are not on the same page. These situations usually have alchohol involved.. and sometimes drugs. I have had situations where one or the other has gotten the other one drunk or high enough that they could not understand what was going on and would submit to basically anything .. and I have left immediately. I had a guy once that said his wife wanted to meet me and have anal sex while he watched. When they arrived she was high as a kite.. I had to actually argue with him to leave.. and come to find out, it wasn’t even his wife.. it was a friend of his wife who was cheating on her husband and he was probably married too if I had hung around long enough to find out !!

So when a guy turns you down it is for a reason.. and the reason isn’t necessarily you. He is married, or can’t perform, or lied about his size, or something that does not measure up to your expectations .. so it is best to let him go and move on to the next one with a smile. This is a great lifestyle but everyone needs to be on the same page to properly enjoy it.

Brad

Your first time thoughts and experiences ??
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=46823

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:55 pm 
Pervert

I can imagine several circumstances in which that might occur: married men whose conscience got the better of it; men answering ads who weren't serious to begin with; circumstances coming up that weren't anticipated; feeling that the wife wasn't serious after talking on the phone or in person; and more.

It hasn't happened to us, but my wife has been careful in her dealings with the men she has allowed inside her. Had she been less cautious or not thought the potential problems through, I'm sure that would have come about. I recall an instance in which she considered letting a friend know she was interested, but their getting together was too complicated to allow him to follow through. She instead began acting more like a friend to him than a potential sex partner and shrugged it off. He was clearly interested but my wife perceived that his job responsibilities and personal life were problematic.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:03 am 
Prepubescent

Three years before we met met my wife (aged 24 at the time) cheated on her then husband while he was working away with a single guy who went down on her after walking her home after a party.

He took her out the next day for a drink and she had the best sex she'd ever had. They pulled over in the car on a country lane and he went down on her and then she blew him. When they arrived at the bar they sat in a quiet area to make out and he instructed her to go to the bathroom and masturbate into her knickers for him and bring them to him, which she did and he put them in his pocket. When they returned to the car they were desperate to fuck but he hadn't brought condoms which I can only guess was because he didn't expect she was that easy. So they bought some from a gas station and then he fucked her with her dress pulled up but initially struggled to get the condom to fit as she said he had the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

She then blew him again and swallowed as he drove her home She didn't consider him boyfriend material but was in a terrible marriage and he just happened to meet her at a time when she was up for some excitement and it was a 'right place, right time' thing as she wasn't normally promiscuous and had only had 6 previous lovers, and just one them a one night stand. They agreed to meet up again to repeat the experience but she moved house and lost his number and it was pre internet and mobile phone days. She met me three years later and he was a catalyst to how we got into Hotwifing because I asked to tell me her best sexual experiences and after she told me what she'd done with him I just knew I had to watch her with another man. However she was nervous about contacting him because he's from her home town and didn't want him to refuse her and then tell people. We also didn't have his contact details but out of the blue he added her on Facebook which listed his phone number.

Unfortunately he didn't appear to use social media and only logged into FB sporadically, so a message she sent him via Messenger went unread. She then sent him a text saying that they'd had a one night stand and explained she was a hotwife and wanted to meet him again. She sent it anonymously and explained that we had visited a swingers club a few years ago and whilst we weren't swingers we'd met a single guy who had been her lover, meeting up 2 to 3 times per year with my full permission and enjoyment. i.e. she was a hotwife. This guy has now moved away and we're keen to replace him and thought he might be the ideal candidate as they'd have a one night stand, he was single and thought it would work well for them both as she'd get a guy she was physically attracted to and he'd get some exceptional pussy without any commitment.

He replied saying he thought it was a wind-up from his friends. She assured him she was genuine and suggested we meet up a swingers club as this would be neutral territory for all of us. His answer was that unless he knew who she was we were in catch 22 and his exact words were he 'didn't think he could help us '.

I keep an eye on his FB account where he now seems more active and it's so frustrating as he's genuinely single, lives alone and seems to spend most of his spare time fishing - with a load of old guys FFS. He's in reasonable shape but far from handsome and my wife is stunning, so he's missing out big time. We would love to tell him her identity but we're concerned about our secret life being exposed.

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:19 am 
Player

Englishcouple wrote:

I keep an eye on his FB account where he now seems more active and it's so frustrating as he's genuinely single, lives alone and seems to spend most of his spare time fishing - with a load of old guys FFS. He's in reasonable shape but far from handsome and my wife is stunning, so he's missing out big time. We would love to tell him her identity but we're concerned about our secret life being exposed.

Is this the same guy your wife fucked years earlier with the huge cock?

He's not handsome, but your wife still wants to fuck him? As a fellow not handsome guy, May I ask why she still likes him?

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:24 am 
Prepubescent

Desibull wrote:
Englishcouple wrote:

Is this the same guy your wife fucked years earlier with the huge cock?

He's not handsome, but your wife still wants to fuck him? As a fellow not handsome guy, May I ask why she still likes him?

Yes, same guy. I was making the point that it surprises me that a guy who doesn't appear to have a girlfriend and isn't particularity attractive would turn down the opportunity to have sex with my wife. She wants him because he was an exceptional fuck and has a huge cock. She's not really that fussy about a guy's looks, it's all about if they have an underlying sexiness that attracts her.

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:48 am 
OHW Addict

It sounds like this is not going to happen unless he knows who she is. I can’t say that I blame him as a woman coming out saying she wants to fuck him would sound like a setup of some kind. Is there any way you can find out where he hangs out.. stops for a drink.. or a gym.. where he works.. or somewhere that she could just “bump” into him and say hi.. talk a little.. then suggest meeting for coffee or a drink sometime ??

Brad

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:09 pm 
Pervert

You guys understand that chemistry is everything right?

That while your wife might be objectively attractive that when a guy actually meets her in person for the first time he might not actually be attracted to her.

Same goes for her towards him.

It's not personal, it doesn't mean someone is ugly it's just nature.

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:27 pm 
Trainable

We had a guy back out a few weeks ago. He was a newbie, and was so terrified he was going to catch something he couldn't go through with it.

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:53 pm 
Player

Englishcouple wrote:

Yes, same guy. I was making the point that it surprises me that a guy who doesn't appear to have a girlfriend and isn't particularity attractive would turn down the opportunity to have sex with my wife. She wants him because he was an exceptional fuck and has a huge cock. She's not really that fussy about a guy's looks, it's all about if they have an underlying sexiness that attracts her.

So an ugly guy can still be sexy? May I ask your wife how one might pull this off (asking for a friend, who's not me, lol)?

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:17 pm 
Experienced

This happened to my wife a few times. It's one of the reasons she actually hates the whole idea now. We've been married 20+ years. Since before I met her I gave her permission to fool around, so the only issue was her desire (or so I thought). She's not the type of person to have a one night stand. She wants a connection. There were two guys at work (over the period of a few years), who she fell for. They basically both rejected her. She finally (from my point of view), did it with a friend and that was great, but he was married so she stopped.

Frankly, trying to find guys was too much of a hassle, and although she's good looking, she's not so good looking that guys hit on her nearly as much anymore, and everybody our age has baggage, so that's that.

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:10 pm 
$2 Ho

I know of one, but I think it was more an issue of me being nearby.

Lis met him through tinder. They traded pics, then met for coffee. She flashed him all the goods during coffee, and when they kissed good night in the parking lot, he was sporting a raging hard on. Lis got home a little flustered (in the best kind of way). He was big, Mexican, very good looking, and charming as hell.

They texted off and on for a few days, and decided to meet at a hotel bar and consummate things. They assumed rooms would be readily available on a Saturday night, but that wasn't the case - every hotel in the area was booked for a soccer event. They were both lathered up and ready to go. Lis pleaded to bring him to the house and I finally said yes.

Around 11:00, I knew they had arrived when the dogs went off. Lis had taken him to the den, and I joined them long enough to get a kiss and introduce myself. I left after only a minute or two, but my dogs stayed put, eyeballing the new guy.

They talked philosophically while Lis fed him a few drinks and tried to restart his motor, but wasn't getting anywhere. About 12:30, he began to question the morality of sleeping with another man's wife. Lis wasted no time taking his drink and showing him the door.

I guess banging a woman who's husband is awake and 2 rooms away, can be unnerving for some.....or it could have been our 80 pound dogs.

Unread postPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:24 pm 
Player

Happymcshove wrote:

That while your wife might be objectively attractive that when a guy actually meets her in person for the first time he might not actually be attracted to her.

I have seen women who are "attractive" but I wasn't attracted to them, but thought maybe there was something wrong with my brain, lol. Didn't realize this can happen to other people too.

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:04 am 
OHW Addict

Desibull wrote:
Happymcshove wrote:

I have seen women who are "attractive" but I wasn't attracted to them, but thought maybe there was something wrong with my brain, lol. Didn't realize this can happen to other people too.

Yes, it does happen to other people.. nothing wrong with your brain !! Whew, huh ?? Lol !!

Brad