Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:40 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:29 am 
2 Bit Whore

I wish some people would tone down their comments and be a bit less crude. I think we can all express ourselves in ways that can stay out of the gutter and back alleys.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:47 am 
Player

Wisher wrote:
I wish some people would tone down their comments and be a bit less crude. I think we can all express ourselves in ways that can stay out of the gutter and back alleys.

I totally agree! Complimenting my wife is positive, being crude turns her off to the site!

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:57 pm 
Experienced

Out of curiosity, has the forum ever considered a "like" button? Lots of forums I frequent do, and it permits readers to register their favorable opinion without the necessity to write up a formal post. Of course, the forum might be trying to encourage a certain kind of interaction that would be suppressed by such a feature. I don't know...just a suggestion.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:16 pm 
Experienced

Archie457 wrote:
Out of curiosity, has the forum ever considered a "like" button? Lots of forums I frequent do, and it permits readers to register their favorable opinion without the necessity to write up a formal post. Of course, the forum might be trying to encourage a certain kind of interaction that would be suppressed by such a feature. I don't know...just a suggestion.

I’d like to see a “Like” button too.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:50 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Mr_CAB wrote:
Wisher wrote:

I totally agree! Complimenting my wife is positive, being crude turns her off to the site!

I'm the same, some of the comments seem just crass, maybe a function of my age?

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:53 pm 
$2 Ho

FNQLivin wrote:
Mr_CAB wrote:
Wisher wrote:

I'm the same, some of the comments seem just crass, maybe a function of my age?

I feel the same way.

But the way I look at it. Its the price We all pay for being free and able to log on to this Site in the first place.

I just try to skip over those crude comments. (I find I'm doing more skipping than before).

Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:07 pm 
2 Bit Whore

Another thread I would comment on but can't because of one little thing .....

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:00 am 
2 Bit Whore

Getting to be some really gross and perverted stuff here that is detracting from the site's tone.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:34 pm 
2 Bit Whore

calmcurioushubby wrote:
I realize this is an open forum, and people react to things and need a place to vent.

But I started this discussion in the hope of promoting a sense of community, and to try to introduce a positive flow of energy and expression back into this community.

There are plenty of threads started by people who are more than happy to tell the world exactly what is wrong with everybody and everything else. If you came her to discuss something with me you disagree with, I won’t complain, I put myself out here. But if you are coming here to complain and talk down about other people’s lives andmor fantasies, please take it to one of the several threads started for that specific purpose. There is a new one just a few days old, and I am sure there are more. If I want to listen to people bitch, I will visit them as well, but I would appreciate it if I could be left alone in my field of daydreams and daisies, thank you very much.

I much prefer to be left entirely alone, rather than be surrounded by all the negativity.

If you read something you don’t like, there is a simple solution. Exit that post. If there is a particular person you know has a drastically different opinion or attitude or preferences in life you don’t agree with, and find personally offensive, don’t read thier posts. It’s easy, go to the control page, select enemies and they will be automatically removed from any post you read. Quit being butt hurt because you read something you didn’t like in somebody else’s post, and get out and enjoy life. And if you can’t manage it for yourself, at least quit trying to make the rest of us either agree with you, or wallow in then excrement with you. I don’t read those posts for a reason. But they obviously provide a much needed something for somebody, and I am at least happy for them that it does. I just leave them alone to play with thier marbles in whatever way makes them happy, as long as they don’t try to make me play with them. And since I am in complete control of what I read and explore when I open this forum, I don’t think I have much to worry about in that department.

Oh look, a squirrel! And he is sniffing that flower, out in the sunshine, while his neighbor fucks his wife and he listens from a distance, a big smile on his face. Y’all have a great day now, ya here? Bless your little hearts! It’s a beautiful day, go enjoy it!

:up: :up: :up:

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:20 pm 
Experienced

Wisher wrote:
Not sure what's happening, but there's a lot of really gross and disgusting stuff coming up in threads and thread titles lately. Not kinky in any way, just repulsive. It's demeaning to the site in general and reflects a lowering of the class of posters.

It's one of the reasons I just don't visit here as much as I used to. It is all about going to the utmost extreme now and you just know it's all bullshit as well.

Not to mention the usual kink bigotry where some members will expect others to not only tolerate their kinks but also take part in them as well. It's becoming like Fetlife. A huge angry mess.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:37 pm 
Pervert

I have pretty much stopped posting too. There doesn't seem to be much interest. Plus lately my wife has been in a kind of lull. She's been very busy at work.

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:25 am 
2 Bit Whore

I have tried over the last year to lurk less and post more. There's not many threads in the Cuckold, Hotwife and Hotties section that I fail to read. Occasionally there is a thread that I can't leave a positive response so I pass on those. And of course the threads that you read and know are total BS I won't respond to either. Most of my replies are short and I always thank the poster for sharing photos or tell them to please keep us updated on future adventures. That is my way of saying we want to hear their stories. :P

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:40 am 
Pervert

And it is noticed, if it was only for your unique choice of font & colour. :mrgreen:

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:23 pm 
Pervert

I have a few loyal people that comment on my posts but mostly I just see it as a public diary for myself by now. I've never really understood why some threads get a ton of replies and others get very little (especially when a popular one is clearly fake), but c'est la vie.