Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 5:11 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:24 am 
Trainable

Just curious. A little about us, I am white 47, average height and weight, a legit 7.5 in average girth cock. She is 43 black, 5' 1" 120 lbs. We have been together 20 years.
She had limited experience before we were together, 3 black guys claims were selfish and not real good in bed. After we tried a few fmfs I agreed to let her try a hotwife solo thing. It was great, I felt it was more fun reclaiming her than the fmfs. In total she has had 4 white guys, 1 very dominant Indian guy and 2 black guys.

The two black guys were close to my endowment, the rest all average. The first black guy was a little less polished so to speak, he wanted her, she was reluctant to try it, but she did and loved it, in fact she taped two of the encounters, had two consecutive tremendous orgasms during one the kind she gets from her vibrators. She came 3 out of 4 encounters.
She loves the indian guys dominant approach, but cums about half of the time. I recently watched her blindfolded with a 26 yo black guy I found for her he was dark skinned very fit, she is lighter, the color contrast was hot. But what I saw that was most amazing was his very smooth strokes, good hip action and overall confidence. They looked very natural together, even though she was blindfolded the entire visits. She had a very explosive orgasm their 2nd occasion. Came 2 out of 3 encounters.

I am by no means prejudiced, love petite women have been with all types, and backgrounds.

But in our small sample size the orgasms are disproportionate.

She is difficult to make cum compared to others I have been with.

But 4 white guys have two orgasms in 11 encounters.
2 black guys 7 encounters at least 7 to 8 orgasms.
Indian guy 5 orgasms in 10 meetings.

After all of this, for those that have been with both.
She will not say she prefers black guys and her next likely encounter is another white guy.

If they ( wives) have a preference for black guys why is it?

* The rumored or actual endowment difference?
* The general confidence, attitude, or aggressiveness ortheir approach to sex?
* Is there a difference in hip movement, stroke technique or something else in the physical style?
* or is it something else?

I am just curious for those that have a preference, she, my wife, will not say she has a preference, maybe to protect me lol, but the video I saw and my first live witnessed sex acts, showed they had a lot of stamina, well over 20 minutes of intercourse without them cumming, very sensual and in rhythem and in sync sexual chemistry, in all witnessed encounters. Maybe it was sheer chance and coincidence that these 2 and the indian guy are her admitted top 3. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:19 am 
Player

My wife has been with numerous different races. Her opinion is men are men no matter what their race.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:40 am 
Experienced

Sounds like you already have your mind made up. And how are those orgasms achieved? Penetration only? My wife has only been with white guys but every guy she's been with except one has given her an orgasm orally. Usually multiple. If guys were leaving my wife unsatisfied they would be asked to leave and they sure wouldn't get repeat meetings. My wife is a verified hotwife on this website and has said repeatedly that size doesn't matter one bit (as long as it's not micro). The one large dick guys she's had thought that his big dick was all she needed and fucked her hard for several minutes blew his load and left. My wife thinks average size guys are the complete package. They usually have better all around skills, good at foreplay, excellent orally and good sex. It's funny, guys with big dicks always just respond to our ads with a picture of their dick like it's all they think a woman cares about. They just get deleted.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 12:45 pm 
Pervert

No, she had different races and she has no preference.

(not asked, but as a Bull the same goes for me)

Unread postPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:41 pm 
Trainable

Thanks for the input. My mind is not made up, honestly very small sample size. She has always been difficult to get to cum, I can always do it orally, but vaginally is hit or miss. When she cums they are usually pretty intense, just takes a while to get there. So these guys have to really learn what works, she is a challenge. The orgasms are all with penetration. Orally there is a certain way she likes it.
So it takes practice and time.

Maybe no difference at all thats what she said. So just wondering what others experiences are, not trying to start controversy.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:21 pm 
$2 Ho

My wife is a pale blonde, and has a preference for dark-skinned men (me being the exception). She has expressed to me that she finds the contrast in skin color to be erotic. Also, regarding specifically African-Americans, she enjoys the taboo nature of being with a black man -- although it is not as taboo as when she was a young girl (she's in her 50's. Just about every man she's been with has made her cum -- she cums easily -- so that's not so much of a factor. When she became a hotwife in her 40's she also enjoyed being with much younger men -- one young black man almost half her age.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 2:50 pm 
Trainable

She is 43, our oldest is 23, we are getting ready to have blindfold scenario again, this is a jewish 23 yo, he is the first person as young as our son. I know she was always the hot mom with his friends even though she doesnt believe it, she looks 28. He is average length but quite girthy. It will be interesting to see how she compares this blindfold encounter to the last one who she didnt know was black until after he left. She knows he is white, but wants me to coordinate everything and surprise her.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 7:11 pm 
Experienced

According to my Latina wife (This by no means every black, white or Hispanic guy) Black guys are more confident in bed. White guys are more adventurous and Hispanic guys are more passionate. Overall she prefer someone who’s a bit of all three characteristics. Some of the black guys are confident in bed. Sometimes to confident. Whether their good or bad in bed or if they have a big cock or not, they’re still confident. She said almost every white guy she’s with wanna do anal, or want her to swallow try something freaky she never did before. They’re also a lot more oral than black guys. She loves that. The few Spanish guys she’s been with talk to her as if they’re madly in love with her during sex. She absolutely loves that. It drives her crazy. Overall my wife don’t have a preference

Unread postPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:38 pm 
Player

Before we married my wife had a black boyfriend. She says, "never again". She said he tried to be overbearing and wanted to control her, and she was married at the time. It was just a fling. Doesn't bother me, I want her to have what she wants. And I'm not into interracial sex either. Take it how you want, that's just our stances on it.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:50 pm 
Pervert

My wife has only been with one black man. He was vacationing near us, so it wasn't a repeat. She said it was fun but hasn't since sought out black guys and doesn't admit a preference. So I wouldn't know. I can only say she prefers "men." Her three bi experiences was only for her dates' request but willingly participated.

Unread postPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 6:47 pm 
Trainable

Thsnks for the feedback would love to hear more.

Unread postPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:47 pm 
Pervert

Once in a while as an exotic weekend a black guy
but for everyday day in day out for a full boyfriend experience
white was right for wifey and so much so she eventually divorced me
and married her white bull of a lover /

Unread postPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:46 pm 
Trainable

Does she continue to fuck black guys, just white guys or both? Does she have a prefence?

I have always let her go solo. She taped 2 sessions with one black guy, I have an audio of the indian guy and she taped one white guy.

The last encounter was a ripped black guy maybe 6.5 inches reasonably thick. She was blindfolded during all 3 meetings until he left, I watched some, now keep in mind she is black med complexion he is darker, she normally is attracted to white guys, but there color contrast wss hot, she came very easily the first meeting , the second had twi explosive minute long back to back orgasms, the final time was no orgasm as I was a bit more involved, but I think it was distracting for her. The hottest thing was watching her hands feel his body, ripped muscles, and they were very much in rhythmic sync. The other video with a better hung black guy, the video shows two huge orgasms.

They both had good stamina, all sessions intercourse was at least 20 minutes of fucking with no breaks.

The video with the white guy was a bit boring but I think that was just him, the audio of the indian guy who is not endowed, but loves to be dominant was a lot of hard fucking but she did not cum. He has been her longest oartner maybe 10 or 11 total sessions, but only 50 percent orgasms

She is difficult to make cum without it being oral, often we use the eroscilator 2 her favorite. She only cums from sex alone with me about 50 percent and I know what she likes.

We gave a scensrio with a 22 yo set up for Wed. If he doesnt flake. He is white and jewish. I will see if he gets good results or follows the trend.

As I set it up for her, she asked if he were black,? She would never admit it to me, but I think she might be noticing the same pattern of success.

Thx for all of the feedback.

Unread postPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:03 pm 
Trainable

Would love to hear more

Unread postPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:25 pm 
OHW Addict

I have written a half dozen replies to this post, and discarded them all for fear that even though I don’t mean anything by it, something I have said will be misunderstood, or misinterpreted as a racial or racially charged statement.

So I will simply say that while my wife does have a slight preference for black men as lovers, it has nothing to do with skin color or any sense of taboo, but rather that thier general attitude towards sex and how they treat her in the bedroom fits perfectly with her desires and expectations for a lover. Men who take charge completely in the bedroom, yet still treat her with courtesy and respect, in and out of the bedroom. True gentlemen in the streets, tigers in the sheets. And she loves it. Strong men with strong desires, who are not afraid to make demands on her, but yet always make those demands with an underlying respect and genuine desire to repay her with her complying with their demands with an amazing sexual experience of her own.

She has had some pretty awesome sexual encounters with some white men, but it has never been the same total combined experience. Aw hell, it is just plain damned impossible to accurately sum up, at least for me. But I tried.

One more attempt. Her black lovers have been the most selfless selfish men she has ever been with, if you can rap your head around that. They take her and use her, always respecting her hard boundaries but never afraid to push her to her absolute limits and maybe even just a hair over, yet at the same time doing everything they can to make sure that her needs and desires are met as well, encouraging her to revel in her own sexuality even as they do themselves. Maybe that makes sense, I sure hope so

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:02 am 
Pervert

My wife had sex only with an attractive black man we happened to meet. All others have been white. She has never suggested any preference based upon race, but our circumstances are such that white men are more common in our lives. I have no preference, but then I'm not the one having sex with others.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:53 pm 
Player

Personally, I think the race thing is way over-rated and so particular to individuals as to be meaningless to talk in the aggregate.

Having said that, my wife (Mexican) has told me that she is attracted to white guys primarily. She has had sex with two Mexican men and the remaining 4 were white guys (she has said before that she's not attracted to black men). Mexican guy #1 was a great kisser, she made no bones about that she enjoyed kissing him. He had a tongue stud, so maybe it was the novelty of that. Don't believe he went down on her. Mexican guy #2 was apparently very well hung and she enjoyed her playdate with him (only guy that she was "too sore" to have reclaim sex with). I've always been intrigued by the fact that she seemed to not want to talk about her playdate with him that much, and the fact that she avoided a second date with him. I do know she came with him pretty hard.

Of the 4 white guys, she had one that gave her a fantastic experience but all her orgasms with him were all from fingering. Sounded like he simply had her clit dialed in, so to speak.

After our experience with hotwifing, she actually told me how much she appreciates me more sexually, because her orgasm is always the priority during our lovemaking.

Like the OP, getting my wife to orgasm is a challenge. I have about a 2/3 success rate with oral and she can come from cowgirl style with me, but she generally prefers not to. If I'm not successful or for some reason can't do oral on her, we use vibes a lot, especially with her pussy filled with my cock or finger. Also agree with the OP that this is simply too small a sample size to make any conclusions, but I like his scientific approach with the blindfolding!

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:35 pm 
Experienced

My wife has said she has no interest in ever doing another white man except me, and she is otherwise exclusive to black men. Her choice, and she made that declaration shortly after giving up her black cherry to a former NFL defensive end. What happened since was over a dozen different black partners, some a one-time, others often over a period of time. Currently she is concentrating on a single lover/boyfriend, in one part because he is a good fit with us and our lifestyle, and the fact unless you are in the lifestyle you do not understand the crap one has to wade through to find a real suitable match.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:01 pm 
$2 Ho

Shamblerett goes back and forth. She has some favorites at the moment, a couple of Black guys, a hanfull of Latinos, and 3 white guys (I'm one of the 3). Before you Latino guys get too puffed up, the "handfull" may be a function of geography - we've been living in Mexico and the Rio Grande Valley for awhile, where Gringos and Black guys aren't all that common.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:37 pm 
2 Bit Whore

I have mentioned this myself on this site a few times. My wife has had several white and several black play mates over the years. Most were one time connections as they didn’t offer anything to draw her back. I am above average in size and she prefers for them to be larger. She says, if she is going to do it, she wants to experience something different. She does NOT have issues achieving orgasm. In fact, she played with one guy who was very small and still managed to get herself off once.
That said, the full feeling of being stretched by a large cock is what she seeks. She has played with a couple of white guys who were above average, but they didn’t offer a dominant sexual experience. The only white guy that she has wanted to bother repeating with was about my size and actually struggled a bit to stay hard all the time. Still, he knew how to balance the dominance with a comfortable atmosphere. Hard to put into words, but he had it. He is the first guy who actually pushed her past her first orgasm. She had always felt the second was a bit tortuous in someway for her. So, we would just get her there and I would finish quickly after. He was eating her pussy and grabbed her hips and didn’t let go after she had her first orgasm. She about 3 minutes later, and then again, another few minutes later. After that, she loves having multiple orgasms. I had restrained myself from this, out of love, or respect, or whatever. He pushed her through it and we are thankful to him for that. They played several times, but I eventually got a guy with a truly large, 9 inch cock and she hasn’t looked back since.
As I have stated before, it “could” just be coincidence, but we don’t really think so. There is no fetish in it for us. Not all of the black guys she played with were great, but the worst one was still at least as good as the best white guy. We still keep our options open and we do have a couple of white guys on our options list. Unfortunately we haven’t been able to play for some time, but we think that will change in just a couple of months now. When we start back up, she will play with the two black guys that haven proven to be exactly what she is looking for.

Our Story and Pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42823

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:43 pm 
Trainable

MichaelW wrote:
My wife has said she has no interest in ever doing another white man except me, and she is otherwise exclusive to black men. Her choice, and she made that declaration shortly after giving up her black cherry to a former NFL defensive end. What happened since was over a dozen different black partners, some a one-time, others often over a period of time. Currently she is concentrating on a single lover/boyfriend, in one part because he is a good fit with us and our lifestyle, and the fact unless you are in the lifestyle you do not understand the crap one has to wade through to find a real suitable match.

I find this fascinating. My wife who is black had 3 black bf's before we were together. None seemed per her report, particularly hung, not adventurous and selfish. She was very naïve, prior to us meeting, and had never had an orgasm. I busted my ass for months trying to get her to cum, she would get close and the buildup was more intense than any woman I had been with. Finally I used a butterfly vibrator and successfully got her to cum, I was able in the next few months to get her to cum easily when I did oral and learned what she likes, I also get her to cum through sex but only works in a couple positions. But they are normally intense, look like a faked porn orgasm.

When we are busy, don't have a lot of time the eroscilator always comes through.

Now as for endowment, I am bigger than all of the guys she has been with. I used to be real close to 8, now at 47 more like 7.5, don't get quite as hard, and when I do, tend not to last quite as long. When I was 30 lbs lighter, a skinny 21 year old my cock perception was a lot bigger, now partially due to perception, but not getting quite as hard, not as long.
So her 5 black partners have all been smaller than myself, but the last two were in the 6'5 to 7 range from what I saw. So maybe the size is why she did better, with them.

My most recent fantasy is her have a HW experience with a black college or professional athlete. She is more into the WR/DB build, lean muscular.

Now I am far from racist and don't like to generalize. But if we are honest evolution created certain beneficial characteristics over time.
Somaons are known for being very strong pound for pound, densist bones, no osteoperosis, west africans genes from a certain area are traced to every 100 meter olympic champion in the last 60 years, east africans dominate marathons, there has not been a NFL white defensive cornerback since Sehorn, what was that 20 years ago, is this due to loser hips, and quick fire muscles that provide a genetic advantage? Of course there is a lot of variation across all groups.

I don't really care love everyone, enjoy all races, backgrounds, ethnicities. Where we live it is near a military installation so a variety of people live and retire here. About 25 percent black in our area, a variety of other people, unfortunately not a lot of hispanics.

I consider myself pretty good in bed, not what I was 20 years ago in the cock department whether it be repeat times, duration, but I am not complaining.

She generally is more attracted to white guys, Thankfully Lol, but those two experiences being at the top of her short list, seeing them taped and live is making me think. She was more than willing to do the last guy, she was surprised I picked a black guy, but she was definitely into following up, but now he has been deployed somewhere.

The NFL thing is one of my deep dark fantasies, she has mentioned wanting to try an alpha male type athlete.

Last edited by zelman69 on Fri May 18, 2018 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:51 pm 
Trainable

Definitely agree on going through crap trying to find the right person. I have people flake, particularly the young guys. We live in a town of 35 thousand people, the problem is we have a 23 year old that was very well known in the area for athletics, especially popular in his age group as well as his 21 year old brother. So it is difficult to find someone locally way too much risk in their age group finding someone, they may indirectly know. We search an hour or so away. She likes them younger 21-30 (cougar thing lol). We aren't super well seasoned at this as at times she is all in, others not, so I ( who am always into it) roll with what her mood for hotwifing is. She used to find people years ago at her job or that she knew, but not her job does not expose her to a " open minded " group of people and she has to watch her reputation, so internet is the only good option, but boy it is a Pain in the ass, getting a sane, honest good fit. Not a weirdo or flake.

Unread postPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:34 am 
Experienced

My girlfriend prefers guys in their 20's. Colour doesn't matter.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:45 am 
Experienced

zelman69 wrote:

The NFL thing is one of my deep dark fantasies, she has mentioned wanting to try an alpha male type athlete.

For us the former NFL player was not a goal, just the right guy at the time she worked up the nerve to take the big jump. She was dressed especially hot and daring (rare for her at the time), we were drinking and she was flirting, blondes were crawling all over him but he likes brunettes, as my wife is. There was an attraction. We exchanged cards with nothing mentioned about anything sexual.

Back in the hotel room my wife said if she was ever going to go black, he was the one. I opened communication in a general way and finally told him where we were. Come to discover he had played with another couple and was down with it. She played with him regularly for six months or so until he stood her up once or she would probably still be doing him.

Size of her black lovers has run from much smaller than me to 3 who have been porn star huge. It is not about the size, but hung black men do get extra points from her.

Unread postPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:55 am 
Experienced

My wife is black and I'm white. Haven't seen a real preference - her best experience was with a white guy, but I don't know if that is coincidence or not