Our Hotwives

A place to discuss the hotwife and cuckold lifestyles
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:52 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:16 am 
Prepubescent

Hi,

So ya this is my first post but I have read some others posts here before. Younger couple here me being in my 30s and my girlfriend in her 20s. Been together for quite a few years now 5+ and overall been pretty good. Sex has been good for the most part and she's into it often. She was a slutty girl when we met and I liked that, turns me on knowing she likes sex. After about 2 years into the relationship I started having fantasy's of her having sex with other guys. Her alone with him, me watching, maybe taking a few pics or a short video, sitting in the other room. It all turned me on a lot. So I started dirty talking to her about it and she obviously liked it. But that's it we have just been dirty talking about it during sex and sometimes over text and stuff. She wants to do it but she's nervous because it's been a while since she's had sex with someone else. It's also a little hard to fit it in time wise due to various factors. ( Trying to be discreet lol ). So I'm just hoping to get some advice on how/where to meet guys to fuck her.

Over the time of dirty talking with her I've learned she likes big dick ( I'm above average but she wants bigger ). She likes white guys mostly but would also be into a black guy. She likes older guys if well kept and hung 40-50. Turns her on if the guy blew his load in her ( unprotected sex ). She likes to tell me that she would love a guy to cum in her and keep fucking her deep after. She's pretty dirty minded and also fairly submissive.

How do we meet someone that fits her liking? We tried sites like adult friend finder and such but no luck. Guys are creepy and don't fit what she's looking for. Few guys on Craigslist she liked but couldn't set up anything because what ever reasons, maybe they were fakes. We tried going out to a few bars and strip clubs but either didn't find anyone or she got scared/nervous lol.

Any advice on this or any advice in general would be great. She's now very horny for it and I'd love to have a little slut for a girlfriend.

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:37 am 
Site Moderator

Welcome to the forum and good luck.

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:33 am 
Virgin

After having done the Ashlee Madison route, UTHotWife discovered that it is much better, and quicker, just to stroll into a bar of your genre ( one that youre cimfortable in ) order a beer and sit down by yourself. The first time she did it she found herself within 10 minutes sitting at a table with a guy who she discovered later had a cock she really, really liked.

What she didnt like about online dating is this:

1. She became inundated with messages from guys who insisted on showing her their dicks. Like most women she likes to actually meet the person before seeing his dick. She wants a connection. Looks are very important, but there has to be more than that.

2. Some of these guys flake. She'll set up a coffee or drink meet up and theyll cancel out. She'll give them a pass the first time maybe a second. But no third chance.

My wife is the type of person that likes to cut to the chase. She lays out the ground rules rather quickly. Meeting someone in a bar allows her to size him up quickly when it comes to physical attraction as well as everything else shes looking for. If all goes well she can make out with the guy during this initial encounter. From there she can decide if it will go any further. This has been my observation anyway.

So it would seem that the old fashion, boy meets girl, venue works best for her.

Something to consider.

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:45 am 
Verified Hot Wife

If she likes men in the 40-50 age range I would say try a profile on SLS and state that you are looking for single men. I just switched to a paid membership there and once I posted my picture I am getting quite a bit of response.
Good luck

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:52 pm 
Prepubescent

2inUPMichigan wrote:
If she likes men in the 40-50 age range I would say try a profile on SLS and state that you are looking for single men. I just switched to a paid membership there and once I posted my picture I am getting quite a bit of response.
Good luck

Is the free version any good?

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:36 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Lovenaughtygirls wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Good luck

Is the free version any good?

I was a free member for awhile and you can view profiles but you do have limited access. You are able to respond if someone sends you an email but you can't see any pictures unless they are public.
I signed up for a limited paid membership and am really glad because it opens up the number of profiles I can look at, I can read in the forums if I want now and my emails aren't limited nor are the instant messages. Nice to be able to send and receive pictures too.
As a free member you will be able to sign up for many of the events that are advertised too.
I am glad that I started as a free member for a few months until I was ready to move to a paid.

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:14 pm 
Prepubescent

I'll check it out and see if many people in my area use it. Thanks for the info :)

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:32 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

Good luck and have fun searching those profiles!

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:46 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

I'm personally not a fan of random in person meetups, because I don't pick people based on looks and would rather take the time to get to know someone before I dive in. I much prefer talking with someone for days before I decide if I even want to meet them. Flakes go with the territory, but sometimes you get lucky. The first person I met off OKC this time around has become my new boyfriend :)

I would just caution you to be careful if she wants to fuck guys bareback. Remember that STI tests, even ones that are recent, only are accurate to about three months ago. It's something to be concerned about. Personally, fantasy or no, I cannot imagine being in this lifestyle and having high risk sex, but we all make our own risk assessments.

http://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.ca/

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:12 pm 
Prepubescent

SSQ wrote:
I'm personally not a fan of random in person meetups, because I don't pick people based on looks and would rather take the time to get to know someone before I dive in. I much prefer talking with someone for days before I decide if I even want to meet them. Flakes go with the territory, but sometimes you get lucky. The first person I met off OKC this time around has become my new boyfriend :)

I would just caution you to be careful if she wants to fuck guys bareback. Remember that STI tests, even ones that are recent, only are accurate to about three months ago. It's something to be concerned about. Personally, fantasy or no, I cannot imagine being in this lifestyle and having high risk sex, but we all make our own risk assessments.

I think she would only be comfortable meeting someone at a bar or something would be if she had some drinks in her first, even then she gets nervous. She would like to ideally find someone online that fits what she likes. Like you said chat for a bit, then one night she's really horny call him over to our place or have me drop her off at his place.

We do understand and have taken into consideration SDIs with her desire for unprotected sex. We hardly have time to set something up so she won't be having sex with too many guys. I would also like to know the guy has been in her raw for my own liking as well. If she finds a guy she's really into but he wants to use protection that won't be a deal breaker for her either.

We have talked about what if, say she has sex with a few guys and then she finds this one guy thats exactly what she likes and he fucks her so good she wants to keep having sex with him. This would lower the risk on STIs but I'm a little to jelous of her having a regular guy on the side. Turns me on but I still don't know if I can handle that. I'm not worried about her leaving me it's just she will probably develop feelings towards him and that would be the part that I don't know if I can handle.

Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:50 pm 
Verified Hot Wife

I told my husband that I would expect to be fond of any men that I played with however I am purposely looking for more than one FWB so that I do not fall into a situation where I get too attached to one man. Why set up a situation where the potential for problems exist? For me the risk\reward made it clear that for both of us there was a need to have more than one FWB. That is the decision that works best for us, but may not work for everyone.

Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:23 am 
Prepubescent

2inUPMichigan wrote:
I told my husband that I would expect to be fond of any men that I played with however I am purposely looking for more than one FWB so that I do not fall into a situation where I get too attached to one man. Why set up a situation where the potential for problems exist? For me the risk\reward made it clear that for both of us there was a need to have more than one FWB. That is the decision that works best for us, but may not work for everyone.

I would be more comfortable with her having say 4-5 fwb than 1 guy on the side for sure. I'm pretty sure she would rather that as well. More different dick is better than 1 different dick.

I can't wait for her to finally be bad. She will love it and it will turn me on to the max. I can't wait to have a few videos of her getting it good and then cummed in. She said if the guy she fucks is bigger and fucks her better she's going to let me know it. <3

What is your perspective on her being in her 20s and liking guys in their 40-50s? She never had her real dad in her life but her mom met someone when she and her siblings were still very young. He is still with her mom. Some light play happened between them when she was a teenager but she moved out and that ended. They have a normal relationship now. He does not know I know about it. It doesn't bother me because she came onto him and it's what she wanted to do.

Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:43 pm 
Experienced

Try SLS there are all sorts of guys in that age range. She'll be full of dick before you know it.

Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:08 am 
Prepubescent

SammySings wrote:
Try SLS there are all sorts of guys in that age range. She'll be full of dick before you know it.

Okay getting right on this.