Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
newUK
Pervert

Re: Hotwife unleashed at last :-)

Unread post by newUK » Wed May 22, 2024 8:52 am

Toshare - some of those ideas are incredibly hot. The wedding is 5 months away. I’ve no idea if she will still be seeing him by then. Fingers crossed they will be and I’m more than welcome to the idea of him having her before and after the wedding and fully certifying me as her cuck. Although I’m acutely aware of liking the idea of something and acting it out being 2 completely different things. I could really do with things slowing down a bit to allow me to mentally catch up!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Wed May 22, 2024 11:08 am

Wow S, after a period of drought there is a massive update!
Thanks for all the details and feeling that you shared.
L is certainly enjoying all her freedom and making the most of it.
It is great you and ‘him’ can have normal conversations without feeling embarrassment on either side.
The sudden Dom activity of cuffing L and other stuff is a turn, but is it what L wants? She needs to be careful as it could end up in a dark place that makes L uncomfortable.
Looking forward to the next update

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Wed May 22, 2024 11:17 am

Stop the ride, I need to get off!! Or at least slow it down a little please!?

He knows I know. She slipped up big time, although to be fair he seemed to have a good idea anyway.

She met me at the station, a hug and a kiss, then asked if we could sit down for 5 minutes. My stomach dropped. What was she going to tell me?

“He knows you are a cuck. He knows everything. I fucked up so came clean and told him everything. I thought he was going to end it but he is all good now and promises to keep his mouth shut and we can continue, if you want to?”

“Why did you tell him? How did you fuck up?”
She told me there was some pillow talk last night and he was really on the money. He asked her outright if I was cuck and knew they were fucking.
He had said how I didn’t seem to be at all bothered when he flirted with her, I seemed to encourage it, he recalled me encouraging her to show off some naughty pics and he mentioned how I left him with her on Sat night and was encouraging them to be together whilst I was away yesterday.

He also commented that we were a happy couple, she is a lovely person but didnt show any guilt about cheating.

She told him I liked him and trusted them both. I don’t know about them and mustn’t find out. She does feel guilt, but she is addicted to sex with him so keeps the guilt hidden. He accepted her answer and didn’t mention it again.

During a conversation today he asked if she’d fuck another guy if he told her to. She replied “Wow, that’s taking the slut to another level. I want to do everything you tell me to but I’d need to check S’s feelings on it first”. As soon as she said it she knew she had said what she was thinking.

“S? So he does know? Jeez I fucking knew it!” He got out of bed and was waving his arms about annoyed. For a few minutes she said things were a bit tense and she cried as she explained things to him. He said he felt betrayed and used by us!!

She explained that she had cucked me before but hadn’t for over a year and it was my idea once I noticed him chatting to her a lot. She told him we had considered being 100% truthful but would that have really worked? “Hi M, do you fancy fucking L” just wasn’t going to work.

She explained that she planned to flirt with him on Tuesday and ask him to walk her home. Saturday meant that didn’t need to happen. She asked if he wanted her to leave. He said absolutely not but needed a few minutes to gather his thoughts so he went to make them coffee. She followed him apologising. He then apologised back, hugged her, told her he didn’t mean to get angry with her. He loves what is going on with them and wants it to continue if she and me wanted it.

She said I might be upset at first that she has blown our cover but was confident I’d want to carry on. He asked if I might have any rules? Maybe we should all meet up and discuss any limits or boundaries. They went back to bed and had “angry sex” as she described it. He was calling me “a lying cheating slut” now.

They were all shagged out so decided to go for a drink in the club and wait for my arrival.

She knew that telling this news me whilst I was travelling might have been too much for me to deal with, hence her meeting me at the station. She had to persuade me to go into the club. I was nervous and embarrassed to see M. She told me he was feeling awkward too and wanted to have a drink to make sure everything is OK.

“He also told me you deserve a treat tonight too, you get to choose a blow job or sex. But there is a twist, you’ll find out once you choose”.

“A blow job, no let me fuck your face!” I quickly said.
“You bastard! The twist was whatever you choose he is getting as well, now I’ve got to get facefucked twice!”

Entering the club M walked up to me, shook my hand, then hugged me and said in my ear “Thanks buddy, for everything, are we good?”.
I nodded and said “All good mate”.

He then got us both a drink and left me and L to chat. She updated me further on her escapades of the past 24 hours. I’ll recap those once she gives me more details. For now, I’m at home, she is getting facefucked and it will be my turn when she gets back. In truth I’ll just hug her and chat in bed. I’ve missed her!!

4 days ago our lives were very different. I absolutely didn’t see this coming! I even thought Tuesday would be unlikely to happen. How wrong I was!!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

shadowtantra
Trainable

Unread post by shadowtantra » Wed May 22, 2024 11:26 am

S, this an interesting and perhaps liberating turn of events with the potential to open up whole new opportunities. Things are changing! Thanks again for sharing your journey and look forward to your next update when time allows.

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Wed May 22, 2024 11:28 am

Dear NewUK,

I suspected something might have happened when I saw the below comment in one of your earlier posts today:

"She said he asked if I was a cuck and almost told him the truth. She said we need to talk about that and we might have to come clean cos she doesn’t like lying to him."

Sorry you had to deal with this like you had to today, but on the other hand: When the end is good all is good.

And with the intensity between your future Wife and Her bull now, I guess it would have been very difficult to keep pretending She was just cheating on you. Now you don't need to worry about that aspect of it all going forward.

Take care,

elina

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Wed May 22, 2024 12:28 pm

Quick update, she got home, put her rucksack on the floor and undone her jacket. Completely naked underneath! She came over and kissed me. Yes he’d cum in her mouth and she was making sure I knew it.

She then took some handcuffs from the rucksack, fastened them onto her wrists behind her back and dropped to her knees.
“Baby it’s ok, I don’t want to facefuck you, let’s go to bed and you can tell me all about the fun you’ve been having.” I told her.
She shook her head. “No, he told me I’ve got to let you facefuck me. He told me to tell you, you can use his slut tonight, it was his idea that I was cuffed for you as I was for him”.

It was strange hearing her pass a message from him. But even stranger to hear my wife to be referred to as his slut!

I decided I’d carry out their wishes and pushed my cock into her mouth. At first I was gentle with her but she pushed herself forward and started to deepthroat me. Wow! It felt amazing. She had previously been “OK” at oral. She was now deepthroating me like a pro. I grabbed her hair and started to fuck her mouth as I imagined he had a few minutes earlier. I didn’t relent as I heard her spluttering and gagging, I lasted less than a minute, unloading in her throat causing her to almost vomit.

She is now in the bath and then we will be going to bed to hear the past 24 hours events. I suspect I’ll be wanking as she tells me. I’ve had a real brief overview about the anal, can’t wait to get the full story. I’ll share that for later :-P
If I can’t sleep I’ll start writing up whatever she has told me :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Wed May 22, 2024 7:43 pm

Another early morning catch up from me. Things are good, I mean really good. Shadowtantra used the word liberating and him now knowing we are a cuck couple really does open up so many opportunties. We are both excited about where things might go and we had a really good chat about our feelings and emotions throughout the past few days. We have agreed to be 100% open with each other, good or bad.

She really likes him. Fancies him and loves everything about the sex with him. He is far superior than me in every department. That should upset me but it doesnt. The whole reason I wanted her to become a hotwife was to get better sex than what I can give her. She is certainly getting that now and doesnt want it to stop. Nor do I. She loves the freedom I have given her to be a slut. She cant believe what a slut she is for him, and cant wait to see how far he can push her. The thought of him asking her to fuck others of his chosing is a turn on and she would do it if I was OK with it. I told her I dont want her to have to hold back from anything, as long as all the details of her adventures are shared with me I will be happy.

If and when that scenario is played out, I said I'd probably struggle a fair bit whilst waiting at home for her. I asked her to not ever send me to work with too much on my mind. Just tell me you are going to see him, dont see me off to work in the knowledge you are doing something new like a threesome with him. I really struggled and broke some rules when she went on a blind date last year. My angst was through the roof wondering what was occuring. We discussed my emotions in depth and I emphasised I didnt want her to worry about me, its just part and parcel of it and overall, any jealousy, angst, frustration etc all feeds into some sort of overiding horniness. I still struggle to understand how or why I love being a cuck but I know its what I want. She also knows I love the humiliation side of it, she is naturally becoming a cuckoldress and I praised her for it. She loves the control she has over me whilst giving him all control over her.

We are both aware, and already sensing, there is going to be an emotional attachment between them. Spending so much time with him its obvious it will happen. Its only natural that over time she will fall for him. She admits that in the moment it will be all to easy to say the "love" word. The pillow talk is already intimate, caring, passionette and sometimes romantic. They have shared comments like "I love what we have got" and she has told him she loves his cock. I have said its OK to fall in love with him, just dont fall out of love with me whilst doing it. She insists that wont ever happen. If and when one of them says they love each other I'll be told. No need to feel guilty. Its just words. It will be a confirmation of what I can see happening if this relationship goes long term.

Him fucking her on our wedding day. Wow. Its a tough one. He wants it so she wants to please him, but only if I allow it. I said its 5 months away, if you are still fucking him then I guess we'll go along with what he wants. In a strange way its as if I want to submit to his wishes too. We can work the details of that scenario out nearer the time.

Overall it really was a lovely night. I got all the juicy details of her 24 hours with him. Plenty more for me to write!! We made love as she was telling me. And then I wanked as she slept. I'll probably cum again shortly as I start to recap.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Wed May 22, 2024 9:32 pm

Her Tuesday whilst I was away. This is from my recollection of what she told me. As she gives me her version of events I'm always asking questions to get the finer details. Rather than write "he said" "she said" all the time I'm going to just try and tell it as I see it in my head after she has told me.

She looked at her phone as she went on her lunchbreak. There were several texts, from various people, me included. She opened his one first. He was horny, hard and couldnt wait to spend the night with her. She replied that she was wet thinking about it but her day was going way too slow. She told him she was on a half hour lunch break. She sent that and then started replying to me. Before she could send it he had called her, the first time he has called for a phone chat. He knew I wasnt around I guess. Just some chit chat confirming he would be home about 4 and she would be with him about 5. A quick fuck then she was going home to change before he took her out.

They discussed how badly they needed to fuck each other and it was agreed L would ride him on the sofa as soon as she got there. She loved how deep and 'filled' she felt in that position. She also gets to contol the tempo and its easy to kiss him in that position. She eventually replied to me. She took pride in telling me how I was second to him. Bitch!

I forgot to mention he had again brought up the topic of taking her arse and that had played on her mind all afternoon. As previoulsy discussed she doesnt want to say no but needs to chat to him beforehand to ensure he is gentle and to stop if she tells him. as she left work she was nervous, had butterflies in her stomach to the point she almost felt sick. Then her stomach rumbled and she knew she needed to use the toilet. She absolutely didnt want to get to his, stink out his bathroom and possibly have a dirty behind so she messaged him to say she was popping home and would be with him by 6pm. Again he called her, he was worried she might be getting cold feet. She assured him she absolutely wasnt having any second thoughts but just needed to go home as she wanted to take a shower as she felt sweaty. "It saves me having to come home after you've fucked my brains out".

At home she used the toilet, felt a lot better and then showered, paying particular attention to her anal area in preperation for him going there later that evening. She put some items in a bag for the night including the lubricant, her sex wand (Wanda), she found her nipple clamps and although she searched for the leg stretcher bar we have, she couldnt find it (its on top and at the back of the wardrobe!). She packed a short skirt, basque, stockings and bedroom heels aticipating dressing up for him (Cant remeber the last time she dressed up for me!!). She also found my butt plug and threw that in her bag (after giving it a quick scrub!). The other usual requirements of an overnight bag were thrown in, toothbrush, hairbrush, make up etc and she headed out to meet him. She was in another dress with no knickers on.

Arrivng at his (he has told her to keep his spare key) she let herself in and was greeted by him, just wearing boxer shorts and fresh out of the shower, soapy manly smell, with a long kiss and they moved to the sofa. She yanked his boxers down as he lifted her dress over her head leaving her in just a bra. He undone and removed that as she pushed him back onto the sofa and straddled him. She kissed him and reached under her to help his cock harden and then guided it into her wet and willing pussy. She estimated about 90 seconds from opening his door to his cock being inside her. She rode him slowly, enjoying her new favourite position with her new favourite cock deep inside her. After 10-15 minutes of this he demaded she got on all fours on the sofa and he took control, fucking her hard from behind, pulling her hair, and as he has done several times now, he pushed his thumb into her arse whilst calling her a cheating slut.. That had her cumming and he did as well very soon after.

They sat cuddling and kissing naked on the sofa. He brought up the topic of anal again. "I'm fucking your arse next. That feels so tight, you almost squeezed my thumb off".
"Thats because we dont have anal sex, we tried it years ago but it hurt and I didnt like it, but I'll try harder for you. I have some lube in my bag, as long as you stop if I tell you it hurts too much".
Fair play to him, he insisted he didnt need to go there, infact he didnt want to, he didnt want to hurt her. She told him she really wanted to try it for him. She emphsised she wanted to be the best slut ever for him. What a woman!!
He suggested she tries training her arse a bit, use a toy or get a butt plug. She jumped up, found her bag and pulled the butt plug out "Like this?" she said grinning at him. His face was a picture. "Put it in, let me watch". She turned around and bent over slightly and tried to push it into her tight hole. She then went back to her bag for the lube. She gave the plug a coating of it and slowy pushed it into her. She said it hurt at first but once inside it felt rather nice. Especially when she sat down.

They then started to discuss dinner options. She really wasnt that fussed about being taken out. She suggested they get a takeaway and watch a film. He mentioned driving to the supermarket and getting some alcohol. She suggested picking up a pizza and she would cook it, they could also pick up some snacks. As they got dressed he told her to leave the bra off, just wear the dress. She was OK with that as it didnt have a very low cleavlage line like some of her other dresses. When she got outside though her nipples were rather prevalant through it. She was worried about the plug popping out and asked if she could put some knickers on. He told her no and hoped it fell out in the middle of ASDA. Not so nice after all, but I'd have done exactly the same!

In the car driving to the supermarket he mentioned car sex and outdoor sex. Not today though, the weather isnt the best. She reached over rubbing his cock through his jeans. "Whatever you tell me to do" she told him. He smiled saying "You really are something else!"
The supermarket is close by and there was every chance they might have been seen together by either friends or family but he put his arm around her as they walked from the car to the store. Inside he was very touchy feely with her. At the entrance to the store are fruit and veg stands. They walked past but then he stopped and turned as if looking for something. "Follow me". He stopped and picked up a small cucumber. "Reckon you can manage this?" he clearly wasnt talking about eating it. She said definetly not but he disagreed, I reckon with some lube you can. We'll find out. He then leant in and whispered "Now lets find something for your arse". The kinky bastard!

They walked about the various fruit and veg displays, looked at bananas but dismissed them as no good for her arse. He then found the carrotts. Yes perfect. "Choose one" he told her. She felt absolutely humiliated, degraded even. "Are you for real?" she asked him. "Of course, its training darling. Pick one you will be comfortable with as a starter or I'll pick one". She picked a couple up, sized them up, imagined where he was talking about putting them and decided they were either too long or too fat. He reached out and held one up. "Thats pefect, its long enough and has a good shape, it gets fatter at one end but its a decent size at the other. I reckon this is your new toy". The guy on the other side of the display looked up wide eyed, clearly trying to work out if he had heard M correctly. "OK" L said begrudgingly. Cucumber and a carrott in hand they walked off to look at pizza's.

As they put the shopping in the car, M pushed L against it and kissed her as he tweaked her nippls through her dress. She recalls thinking it was a risky move as anyone could see them. I agreed. She or we need to tell him thats not acceptable, nor is walking around our local ASDA like a couple. She loved the naughtyness of it but in hindsight realises she should have stopped and challenged him there and then. Perhaps having a butt plug in and being half naked and horny clouded her better judgement.

Back home M put the pizza in the oven. They had half an hour until it was ready. "More than enough time for you to put a show on for me" he told her. He placed the cucumber and carrott on the coffee table next to the lube that L had left there earlier. He fetched himself a beer, sat on the sofa and told L to get naked. She only had to lift her dress over her head. He motioned for her to stand in front of her and he inspected the butt plug, pushing it further into her and stirring it a little. She felt the humiliation again and confided in me how she understands how the humiliation I enjoy can turn me on so much. He then told her to take it out and go wash it and herself in the bathroom. She was suprised how clean it was when she took it out, expecting to find some mess on it.

She returned to the living room where he had moved the coffee table to the side. He told her to lay on her back on the floor in front of him and handed her the cucumber and lube. "I want to watch you fuck yourself with it" he told her. She squirted some lube over the tip of it, rubbed it down part of the length of it and then positioned it to her pussy and started to guide it in. It went in easily. She was mortified how easy. She started to thrust it in and out of her and looked him in the eye as he started to stroke his cock. She felt totally humiliated but was so turned on. She said she loved how he was making her feel and seeing him hard and wanking she was glad to be pleasing him.

She watched as he squirted lube over the carrott and passed it to her. She lifted up her arse and started to guide it in. Again it went in much easier than she expected. She pushed until she felt some resistance, it wasnt painful so she pushed it in some more, and then some more, and then she realised her fingers were touching her arse, the entire carrott was inside her. She adjusted her position so she was laying on her side and could much easily hold onto and thrust the carrot and cucumber in and and of her holes. She felt absolutely filthy, she really felt degraded but she was loving it. She felt absolutely no pain in her arse and enjoyed the 'stuffed' feeling having both holes filled and fucked. She'd closed her eyes by now as she fucked herself. She was now moaning out loud and M was calling her "A filthy whore" "Oh god yes I'm a filthy whore". She agreed and repeated back all the names he called her. She opened her eyes to find he had positioned himself in front of her face and his cock found her mouth. She took it hungrily and he started to thrust it in and out of her throat, the usual gagging and spluttering followed as he told her she had all 3 of her holes filled like a proper slut should. "Oh god yes I'm your slut, I love being your slut, thank you sir, thank you for letting me be your slut" etc she tried to say with a mouthful of cock.

She came a twice using her new toys before he came in her mouth and over her face. She said its possibly the kinkiest she has ever been made to feel. She loved it. I told her I want to see the same he did, add a carrot and cucumber to the shopping list!

I love making sure I have as much detail in these recaps as I can. I'm only part way into this one but need to head back to bed. She isnt seeing him this morning so I'm gonna go try for another shag! Maybe she might let me try anal? Or is that going to be saved for him?

I'll carry on when I can :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Wed May 22, 2024 10:44 pm

This is definitely NRE she wants him so bad, like all New relationships, he is pushing all her slut button and she is enjoying the energy

No spanking yet, I am sure that is to come

L is learning new skills like anal, you should get her to use the plug more often it will help relaxing her, remained the 3 push rule she will open up after each push and on the 3rd she be ready, start with one finger, 2,3 then dick

On the other side do you let L peg you

Have you talked about being in your cage and watching them fuck? Ot L taking photos for you, now it is all in the opened

As for a 3sum with one of his mates,that’s is just down the road or maybe a boys night with L serving then all, the only problem is being discreet, the more that know the harder it is to keep it a secret

Has L tried being tied up, you could go round to his flat with L before he gets home and tied L up for him, nice gift

Looking forward to the rest of the story and i hope you get a fuck this morning

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Thu May 23, 2024 12:46 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 10:44 pm
This is definitely NRE she wants him so bad, like all New relationships, he is pushing all her slut button and she is enjoying the energy
Skoot, there is no mistaking it. She got the NRE with her last 2 fucks. This is the first time she has been with a guy repeatedly so I’m certain she is gonna be falling for him. I’m confident I can handle it though. I love how much of a slut she has become. I getting some reward for it too.
skoot1958 wrote:
No spanking yet, I am sure that is to come
There has deffo been some arse spanking during the “rough sex” as she describes it. Not necessarily her going across his lap for a proper spanking. I’m sure that might happen in due course.
skoot1958 wrote:
L is learning new skills like anal, you should get her to use the plug more often it will help relaxing her, remained the 3 push rule she will open up after each push and on the 3rd she be ready, start with one finger, 2,3 then dick
He has told her he won’t fuck her arse properly until she begs him to. She plans to continue training her arse but after the carrot she feels she is closer to being ready for it than she realised. I asked if I could take her arse before him. She asked would it turn me on more if she saved it for him. I was stroking my cock when she asked this last night. Me cumming gave her the answer. Her arse is out of bounds to me, as in fact is her pussy for the foreseeable it would seem. We discussed this morning her denying me. As much as I don’t want to be excluded forever, for the short term it will be horny as hell. We are away this weekend and she reckons she will only allow me to wank, and pleasure her orally. It’s gonna be tough.
skoot1958 wrote:
On the other side do you let L peg you
She hasn’t ever yet but has used a toy on me. She has often threatened to and we even have a strap on. It’s actually been me that has bottled it.
skoot1958 wrote:
Have you talked about being in your cage and watching them fuck? Ot L taking photos for you, now it is all in the opened
Cage yes. It will be used more often, maybe even over the weekend.

Watching them fuck. Hell yes! That’s one of the first things I realised could happen. She said he will feel really awkward but wouldn’t deny me seeing it. I’ve suggested she invited him round this evening. She is really keen for me to see her be an out and out slut for him but isn’t sure if he is ready. She has messaged him and was awaiting his reply. He just did, “Wow already, can we have a chat about it when you aren’t around S?” I’ve headed out for a walk and am now sitting in the park replying to allow him to call her.
skoot1958 wrote:
As for a 3sum with one of his mates,that’s is just down the road or maybe a boys night with L serving then all, the only problem is being discreet, the more that know the harder it is to keep it a secret

I’ll get to how it came about in conversation in my next recap. She is up for it, I am too but it’s a real big step and I know I’m going to struggle. I might even ask her to not tell me it’s going to happen. Just tell me when it has! You are correct about the discretion and that needs to be taken into consideration. She is going to talk to him about public affection (ASDA last night).
skoot1958 wrote:
Has L tried being tied up, you could go round to his flat with L before he gets home and tied L up for him, nice gift
A good idea. She loved being cuffed for him. She wanted to take the leg stretchers so she is clearly willing to be bound for him.
skoot1958 wrote:
Looking forward to the rest of the story and i hope you get a fuck this morning
She denied me. Well she pretty much told me I’d like to be denied and I agreed!

She has messaged me whilst I was writing this. He will be round to us about 4pm!! Jesus Christ!!
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Thu May 23, 2024 1:42 am

So why not prepare L: for him, dressed up, hells on, tied up with stretcher in place

Then make him watch you face fuck her, as you only
Last 1 min

As for this weekend, you wanted her arse, I think you should let her peg you while you in you cage, if you use your plug beforehand for a while it be relaxed enough just use lots of loob and have her stretch you 1,2,3 fingers first

Maybe L should tie you and spread you first

Would you ever consider them both having your arse

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Thu May 23, 2024 1:43 am

So why not prepare L: for him, dressed up, hells on, tied up with stretcher in place

Last 1 min, then you could put on your cage

As for this weekend, you wanted her arse, I think you should let her peg you while you in you cage, if you use your plug beforehand for a while it be relaxed enough just use lots of loob and have her stretch you 1,2,3 fingers first

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Thu May 23, 2024 2:24 am

I'm going to try and recap as much more as I can from her time with him whilst I was away. He has been invited to visit us and fuck her in front of me later today. He was reluctant at first, stating he might feel too awkward in front of me and worried he wont be able to perform. She assured him I'll be in the corner, locked in chastity and he can ignore I'm there. She wants him to treat her exactly has he has done over the past 5 days. No need to hold back. I note many wives on here feel they might be more reserved in front of husbands. L is the opposite, she wants to show off to me what a slut she is being with him. I've only seen her fucked by 2 guys, both times she really got into it and almost forgot I was there, albeit a few comments putting me into cuck space such as "Oh god he is so much bigger than you". I know she will be doing that later. She has convinced him to come round, we'll have a drink and chat and she will be on the sofa with him. She will be kissing and acting like they are in his flat.

She knows I am updating my thoughts here and is keen to hear everything I've written about her since Saturday. Once I have finished the recap, (hopefully I have time!), I'll be reading the entire thread since Saturday to her. I hope I'm not locked up by then as I'm horny as hell already before I get to the sexsy details.

So back to Tuesday night. She had just fucked her arse and pussy with a carrott and cucumber. She felt dirty, kinky, humiliated but thoroughly enjoyed it. She went to the bathroom to remove the carrott and returned to wait for the pizza to be served. She put her dress back on as there was a chill in the flat. He was in boxers and a T-shirt.

As they ate he talked about me and her. This was when he asked if I was a cuck. As mentioned previouly he had noted me being fine with him flirting with her and he was suprised she didnt show any guilt. She brushed it off but felt bad lying to him. She considered telling him the truth but wanted to get my thoughts on it first. Once they had eaten they sat cuddled up on the sofa with a drink each whilst flicking through dozens of film choices. They never chose a film, instead they ended up kissing and chatting for a long time. He said he cant believe how lucky he is, he has never met a girl like her. He often reffered to me as well, very concious he was sharing her with me. He loved what they had and didnt want to ruin it. He hoped I would never find out.

They discussed anal again and he insisted he would not want to force her into it, he would only do it when she was ready. "I want you to really want it, I want you to beg me to fuck your arse". She told me it has increased her want for it. Eventually the kissing became too much for them both and they went through to the bedroom undressing each other. She described the sex that time as close to making love. It was slow, sensual, he went down on her, licked her to orgasm and then fucked her really slow. They were kissing almost the whole time during it. She estimated it was only about 11pm and they both fell asleep in each others arms.

She woke up in the early hours and felt his hard cock pressed against her arse cheeks. She reached back and ran her hands along it. "Hmmm he said, you know nothing beats being woken with a blow job". She took the hint and climbed down the bed to suck him. She noticed the alarm clock over his side of the bed said 0410. She could still taste the mix of sex juices on his cock from their previous coupling. She sucked him slowly but deep and after 10 minutes he was cumming. She swallowed it all and then moved back up the bed and cuddling into him again. They fell asleep again until his alarm went off at 0700. He gave her a kiss and then got out of bed. He mumbled something about not wanting to go to work as he left the bedroom. She lay there reflecting on how lucky she was to be living this life. She told me she was thinking about me and smiling knowing that I was enabling this for her.

She heard him talking and realised he was chatting on his phone. She tried to listen in but didnt need to as he walked into the room obvioulsy talking about her. "Honestly she is a fucking nympho. I cant let her down" then he started talking to her but letting the person on the other end of the phone hear "L are you a naughty nymphomaniac?"
"I'm a slut" she replied.
"Who's slut?"
"Your slut"
"If I can take the day off today what would you want to do?"
"Whatever you tell me to do, fuck all day" she replied hoping it was the correct answer.
He then laughed and said "I'll put her on speaker phone". She then heard the other male voice laughing.
"Ask my boss if I can take the day off" he told her.
"Please please please let him have the day off sir, his slut needs to have his cock inside her all day".
"Fucking hell M, how can I say no to that! You have a good day mate and let me know if you want some help satisfying her"
"Haha thanks boss, appreciate it" and he finished the call smiling, climbing back into bed kissing her they had sex again, this time it was rough fucking, doggy style, him pulling her hair, slapping her arse then pushing his thumb there. She told me she was close to begging him to fuck her arse but he came inside her before she did.

After another cuddle and chat session they showered together and she put the same dress on as the night before whilst he went out to get them some breakfast (McDonalds!). Whilst he was out she had a quick text catch up with me, telling me her arse had been fucked but not by his cock. She told me he'd taken the day off work and they would probably spend it in bed. She was having a great time. She also mentioned he'd asked if I was a cuck and we needed to chat about it.

They had a chilled morning, no more sex but plenty of kissing and cuddling on the sofa. He outlined how he wanted to fuck her in his car and also somewhere out in the open. They spoke about how often they would be able to see each other going forward. She said for mornings she would tell me she is getting into a routine of a 3 or 4 mile walk when she gets up. Its something she had already discussed with me, there is no way he'd want to join her and it would give her the excuse to spend an hour early every morning with him, although realistically every morning might be too much. Next week I am on late shifts and not home until midnight at the earliest. He wanted to fuck her in our bed. She said that can be arranged. At some point he brought up what his boss had hinted at. "If I told you he was coming round to fuck you what would you say?"
Her reply was along the lines "Thats taking things to another level, she would want to do it if he wanted her to but she'd want to check I was OK with it." She said out aloud what she was thinking. She absolutely shouldnt have mentioned me and realised her mistake. I've already described his reaction so I wont repeat that part here. She said the "angry sex" after was amazing. She was glad she hadnt completely blown it but was worried about telling me. She considered messaging me but knew I might struggle without her being able to explain properly. Texting doesnt show emotions and things can be taken the wrong way too easily.

When they got into the club, the barmaid he had shagged a couple of weeks ago was behind the bar. She made several bitchy comments to both M and L. "Going for other peoples women now are you" to him and "don't get involved with him, he'll hump you and dump you" to her. They went and sat on a table away from the bar out of earshot of her. They chatted about everything related to me and her, hotwifing and me being a cuck. He couldnt believe how she would kiss me or sit on my face, effectively sharing his cum with me. He reffered to us as absolutely kinky and he couldnt believe how we just looked like a normal loving couple. He admitted to being nervous at seeing me and hoped I took the news about her telling me OK. He said it would be good to have a drink with me to make sure everything was OK.

I think, albeit I know I've missed bits out, that is us up to date. She didnt see him this morning but that was more to do with him starting earlier. It was nice to have her to chat to some more this morning. We are so much closer through all this extra activity with him. I cant wait until 4pm. She is buzzing around the flat in the best mood too. I'll update later after the show :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Thu May 23, 2024 2:33 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 1:43 am
I'm just letting her go with the flow in her own way. They both need to be relaxed and comfortable.
skoot1958 wrote:
Last 1 min, then you could put on your cage
This is about them, not me. I'll be caged from the start. It was always one of our rules when we first started out. If I'm not caged I will wank and cum and then have all sorts of regrets as I watch them. Being caged eliminates all that.
skoot1958 wrote:

Absolutely got no interest in that right now. Maybe further down the line.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Thu May 23, 2024 6:11 am

Another update before the Lord Mayors show. No idea why I am the nervous one! She seems cool, calm and collected.

I read most of the thread since Saturday to her, complete oppposite reaction to what I expected from her… she fell asleep!!!

M is also really nervous and the plan is now for me to meet him for a drink and then we’ll walk back to ours together. Hopefully it will help settle his nerves a bit. L is gonna stay at home and dress up for him. Lucky bastard!

I’m already locked in the chastity device and as one final twist, she has asked if she can stay at his tonight as we are away from tomorrow morning until Sunday evening. I’ve agreed. But begged that I’m allowed out of the chastity before she leaves with him.

She has conjured up a plan in which every wank I have tonight equals a day locked in chastity over the weekend. I’ll deffo be in it for one day at least, I’ll need a wank after watching them. I hope I can refrain from more. I can see me being locked up for the week if the last few days are anything to go by.

Right I’m off to meet him. The next few hours are going to be amazing!! Catch up again once they have left.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

walter2000uk
Virgin

Unread post by walter2000uk » Thu May 23, 2024 7:16 am

Now that your wife's Dominant boyfriend knows that you are encouragingly and submissively letting Him fuck your wife there is no reason she cannot now stay all night with Him, being fucked repeatedly.
She may well want to be several nights with Him and regularly now, as they enjoy their 'HoneyMoon' relationship, and He comes to start 'owning' her more and more.
He is already calling her 'whore' and she has agreed to that description, so ordering her to fuck other men is soon on the cards.
he could offer her a 'job' as waitress in his club where she can meet and flirt with lots of men, and she has the key to the flat above, so LOTS of opportunities for much more?
Wow will You feel if it developes that way?

shadowtantra
Trainable

Unread post by shadowtantra » Thu May 23, 2024 10:17 am

S, this is taking off like a rocket going into space! Enjoy it and also If I may share if you have not already done so set some boundaries for between you and L as a couple that you are clear on with her new boyfriend and that he is clear on as well. His desire to tell her to have sex with whoever he says raises some questions for me at these early stages. L's safety and your relationship are first priority. I eagerly await the next update - Soooo fucking hot!

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Thu May 23, 2024 3:21 pm

walter2000uk wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 7:16 am
Now that your wife's Dominant boyfriend knows that you are encouragingly and submissively letting Him fuck your wife there is no reason she cannot now stay all night with Him, being fucked repeatedly.
She may well want to be several nights with Him and regularly now, as they enjoy their 'HoneyMoon' relationship, and He comes to start 'owning' her more and more.
He is already calling her 'whore' and she has agreed to that description, so ordering her to fuck other men is soon on the cards.
he could offer her a 'job' as waitress in his club where she can meet and flirt with lots of men, and she has the key to the flat above, so LOTS of opportunities for much more?
Wow will You feel if it developes that way?
It’s not a club in the sense I think you think it is.

Here in the UK a social club is merely a pub that is members only. There are bar staff, not waitresses.

He lives above it. He has nothing to do with the management of it.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Thu May 23, 2024 3:24 pm

shadowtantra wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 10:17 am
S, this is taking off like a rocket going into space! Enjoy it and also If I may share if you have not already done so set some boundaries for between you and L as a couple that you are clear on with her new boyfriend and that he is clear on as well. His desire to tell her to have sex with whoever he says raises some questions for me at these early stages. L's safety and your relationship are first priority. I eagerly await the next update - Soooo fucking hot!
There is no immediate desire on his part to share her with anyone. There was a conversation about it but nothing more. I sense he wants, at least for now, to keep her to himself.
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Fri May 24, 2024 12:21 am

I had an amazing night. My biggest takeaway was seeing how into each other they were. They literally made love to each other in front of me. As much as I should be worried it was a beautiful thing to watch. Does anyone want the full recap? I think my lengthy updates put people off reading them?
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Fri May 24, 2024 12:45 am

Dear NewUK

I am very pleased that you had an amazing night, and from the sound of it so did Lady L and her Bull.

I appologize for not responding to your latest posts, I sort of felt a need to gather my thoughts to say something meaningful and lots of other things got in the way.

I do truly enjoy your posts and following how the relationship between L, Her supporting cuck, and Her dominant Bull is evolving. In particular, I feel a deep respect for and admiration for L, such a wonderful Cuckoldress!! I would be grateful if you can please take the time to post the full recap.

Sincerely
elina

skoot1958
Player

Unread post by skoot1958 » Fri May 24, 2024 1:34 am

NewUK I would love a full recap, yes they may have be making love but that’s just part of NRE, how can you tell the difference between making love and a passionate fuck

After only a few days, they are still into each other, both L and M will be think of all the kinky fun they can have

Someone above said you need to set boundaries, that’s something you could work on this weekend like limited nights together that’s sort of think

I think to many overnight may not be such a good idea as it is not that discrete

L and you have arranged to marry M at this stage is just looking at an egger hot fuck

Did L unlock you, how many day this weekend will she lock you up for

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Fri May 24, 2024 1:38 am

elina wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 12:45 am
Dear NewUK

I am very pleased that you had an amazing night, and from the sound of it so did Lady L and her Bull.

I appologize for not responding to your latest posts, I sort of felt a need to gather my thoughts to say something meaningful and lots of other things got in the way.

I do truly enjoy your posts and following how the relationship between L, Her supporting cuck, and Her dominant Bull is evolving. In particular, I feel a deep respect for and admiration for L, such a wonderful Cuckoldress!! I would be grateful if you can please take the time to post the full recap.

Sincerely
elina
Many thanks for the kind words Elina, thanks for following and encouraging me. You absolutely don’t have to apologise for not responding sooner.

We are about to leave for a couple of days away and will be travelling by train for a few hours. I’ll write out the recap then.

Does anyone know how to tag an admin? I’d like this thread moved to the cuckold forum if possible. It’s clearly what I am now :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

newUK
Pervert

Unread post by newUK » Fri May 24, 2024 1:40 am

skoot1958 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 1:34 am
NewUK I would love a full recap, yes they may have be making love but that’s just part of NRE, how can you tell the difference between making love and a passionate fuck

After only a few days, they are still into each other, both L and M will be think of all the kinky fun they can have

Someone above said you need to set boundaries, that’s something you could work on this weekend like limited nights together that’s sort of think

I think to many overnight may not be such a good idea as it is not that discrete

L and you have arranged to marry M at this stage is just looking at an egger hot fuck

Did L unlock you, how many day this weekend will she lock you up for
Some interesting comments and advice here. I think we might already have gone against all of them! I’ll respond properly a bit later. Also thanks for following and your comments. It’s appreciated :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Fri May 24, 2024 2:51 am

Thank you NewUK

I hope you will enjoy the train ride.
newUK wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 1:38 am

Does anyone know how to tag an admin? I’d like this thread moved to the cuckold forum if possible. It’s clearly what I am now :-)
I have done this for you now.

The next time; The way to do it is to click the "!" button left of the "quote" button on top of a post,
it opens a window where you can alert the Admins.

I requested that the thread be moved to the cuckold forum, and yes I do agree with you that it now belongs in the Cuckold forum.

I am very happy that you concluded this because it signfies that you now recognize L as your Goddess and Cuckoldress and that your role is to be Her supporting cuck. Sounds romantic to me, in particular since the two of you are scheduled to be married soon. Maybe time for you to buy L flowers, go down on your knees as you give them to Her, and tell Her that you now long to marry Her even more and that you will forever be Her supporting cuck....

Sincerely
elina