I'm just not sure....

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
aztd
2 Bit Whore

Re: I'm just not sure....

Unread post by aztd » Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:22 am

Following

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:53 am

Curious how you and your wife are doing, what has been said and when are you next meeting Rob?
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:46 am

Jan here. Dave is still in bed. I've been having some health issues (kidney stones) so nothing new to report lately. Rob will be back next weekend for more conversation. I really want to take this slow and make sure I am 100% committed. And even then, I will wait until summer before actually having sex. I just love being outside during the summer and it always makes me horny to wear, or not wear, skimpy swimwear, Summer and pool is my zen time. More to come, I hope.

PaNic
Player

Unread post by PaNic » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:14 am

Ouch! (Kidney stones)

Good luck with them and roll on summer 😜
“Life is best organized as a series of daring ventures from a secure base” John Bowlby

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:28 am

PaNic wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:14 am
Ouch! (Kidney stones)

Good luck with them and roll on summer 😜
Thank you. I'm better now but it's been a long few weeks. And yes, bring on summer.

daystate10
Trainable

Unread post by daystate10 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:09 am

Did you manage to drag his arse out of bed?

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:43 am

daystate10 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:09 am
Did you manage to drag his arse out of bed?
Yes I did.

daystate10
Trainable

Unread post by daystate10 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:45 am

Damn..thats a shame.You shoulda jumped back in with him.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:56 pm

daystate10 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:45 am
Damn..thats a shame.You shoulda jumped back in with him.
I'm getting really good at talking dirty to him while we fuck. I can make him cum very quickly. Sunday was one of those days.

daystate10
Trainable

Unread post by daystate10 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:54 am

Ha...practice makes perfect eh

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:33 am

Jan you look so beautiful in those short clips. Your body looks 30! Can't wait to see you nude in the pool this summer. When my wife and I started into things, we would go to bars and have her dance or flirt with guys as I watched from a distance. Maybe that is something you two could try.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:48 pm

Oh believe me. She likes to dance and flirt and show some of her naughty parts...

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:16 am

First off congratulations you two on taking the first steps !

I would suggest that Jan gets her own account, becomes verified and avail herself to the wonderful ladies here in the exclusive lounge for verified hot wives.

It might be fun for her to be verified hot :-)

In the meantime best wishes for you two.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sat May 06, 2023 5:53 am

Well.......it has begun. Let me get my thoughts together and I will share last evening with you all.

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun May 07, 2023 5:00 am

What a weekend. Rob was coming on on Friday so I spent the day Thursday mowing and getting the pool clean as that is a pain in the ass when first opening for the summer. It was pristine when I was finished and it always makes Jan happy and plays a big part in her bikini selection. Then, a major storm blew thru Thursday evening. Inches of rain and 60 to 70 mile winds. Jan and I retreated into the house and had plenty of time to talk.

Of course, I was coaxing her into making a move this weekend and she, as always, was not committing to anything and still acting unsure of anything happening. It was a good talk but I had no confidence that this would be nothing other than a typical tease, flirt and possibly naked weekend. And honestly, that's good enough for me if that is all it will ever be.

We got up Friday morning the pool was a wreck. I mean a total mess. I went to work cleaning and back washing and doing everything I could to get it back to beautiful. Hours later it was as good as the day before and the weather was perfect as long as you like heat. It damn near hit 100 before the day was over. Great pool weather. Jan let me pick out her suit, a nice little pink and white semi sheer thong with side ties. She looked great and I was hornier than a 2 peckered billy goat. After 23 years together, she still rocks my world.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun May 07, 2023 5:03 am

Very excited to read more!

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun May 07, 2023 5:37 am

Rob showed up about 2:00 and we sat on on the deck chatting, listening to music and having a few beers. Rob is a blast to talk to, so smart and such a laid back dude. We got in the pool and hing out for the afternoon and I started talking about what to make for supper. Of course, we had been drinking and Jan dranks very rarely and it doesn't take much to get her buzzed. She had the perfect amount. I

I went into the house to get some brats to grill and when I looked out the kitchen window, I saw Jan standing in front of a seated Rob talking to him. This was odd to me as we have lots of patio chairs and it just struck me in a strange way. When I walked out to get the grill started, I heard her telling him that I wanted her to grow out her pussy hair and shave it into a heart. That's true, I do want her to do that but her telling him blew me away as she had shaved completely that morning as she does every summer. Rob told her that he thought that was a good idea and she should try it just to please me as he looked at me and gave me a sly grin like, I got your back, bro. Then........

Jan pulled the strings of her bikini and it hit the floor. Of course, he has seen her naked lots of times but this was different. She reached down and started rubbing her pussy and staring straight at Rob. She was rubbing, fingering and thrusting her hips as she stepped up closer to Rob and then she asked me, "Is this what you wanted? Is this good enough?" I never said a word. I was on cloud 9.

She continued and I knew she was about to orgasm. She stopped for a minute and took her finger and rubbed it across Rob's lips and whispered, "finish me". She took his hand and placed it on her pussy and said, "make me cum". Rob glanced at me and I nodded approval and he began fingering Jan as she was grinding and moanin to every stroke. I knew she was close as she gets extremely wet and boy was she wet. She finally let out a loud wail as she hit the height of her orgasm and man can my girl orgasm. I was beside myself with every emotion there is. Disbelief. Astounded. Proud. Shocked.

She asked Rob to stand up and the did. She pulled his swim trunks down and said, "your turn". She began jacking his already hard dick. She was stroking him and asking him over and over "will you cum for me" as he could do nothing but nod. She stepped around behind him as she ground her pussy into him and pounded his dick furiously will continuing to ask him to cum for her. He let out loud wail and shot a load of the likes I have never seen. Jan was saying, "There you go, there you go"........as she kept pulling until his was completely done. He acrually stumbled a bit as his legs were rubber. Jan took the cum that was on her hands and rubbed it on her pussy and then sat down like nothing unusual had happened. We spent the rest of the evening, cooking, listening to music, drinking a few more beers and eating. Jan never put her bottoms back on. It was the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed. I so love her and we are discussing the next steps but, in typical fashion, she's not agreeing to anything. And, that's ok. She's in charge. I guess she always has been. I'm over the moon happy.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun May 07, 2023 6:10 am

Super hot!!!!! Thanks for posting! Looking forward to whats next!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun May 07, 2023 11:35 am

D&J - Well that was certainly taking things to another level. I guess you will only find out on another visit if this was a start or a one off.
By the way, did Rob put his swimsuit back on? :???:

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun May 07, 2023 12:43 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 11:35 am
D&J - Well that was certainly taking things to another level. I guess you will only find out on another visit if this was a start or a one off.
Rob did put his shorts back on. He said he will be back next weekend. We shall see how things play out.

superb101
OHW Addict

Unread post by superb101 » Sun May 07, 2023 2:38 pm

Has your wife said anything about next weekend?

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Sun May 07, 2023 2:49 pm

Not really. We are still processing and enjoying the moment.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sun May 07, 2023 3:30 pm

Congratulations to you both! :up: A big step, taken with a flourish. May it continue, as long as it works for you both. Leggysandy's outlook on things has evolved since she first became a hotwife last Autumn. She has become more adventurous. I love it ;)
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

daveandjan
Pervert

Unread post by daveandjan » Mon May 08, 2023 1:52 am

leggysman wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 3:30 pm
Congratulations to you both! :up: A big step, taken with a flourish. May it continue, as long as it works for you both. Leggysandy's outlook on things has evolved since she first became a hotwife last Autumn. She has become more adventurous. I love it ;)
Thank you. Yesterday was a range of emotions. We finally discussed it at length. She enjoyed it but obviously is feeling some guilt. IHopefully we will talk more as we continue to process things.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon May 08, 2023 6:37 am

daveandjan wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 12:43 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 11:35 am
Rob did put his shorts back on. He said he will be back next weekend. We shall see how things play out.
D&J - Can't for the life of me imagine why? Shock? De ja vu all over again!!?? :lol: :lol: :roll: