Wife's sexual experience prior to marriage

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

How experience was your wife before mariage?

I was her first.
25%
She had sex with long term boyfriend(s) only.
26%
She slept around.
44%
She pulled a few trains.
5%

Total votes: 982

Greywolf and Vixen
Prepubescent

Re: Wife's sexual experience prior to marriage

Unread post by Greywolf and Vixen » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Vix got off to a fast start, then slowed down to almost nothing through high school.

Heated up again in college until the practice marriage, then slowed down quite a bit.

Heated things up and got divorced...married me and was a traditional wife for over a decade.

Then tried her hand at this...hope the cycle doesn't continue!

lurijp
Virgin

Unread post by lurijp » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:41 pm

My lady saved herself until she went to college, then went wild for a good few years (she mentioned over 50 when I pressed one time, I was very impressed. That is what really started me fantasizing about the whole HW road), until eventually settling down with me. We had a couple of very monogomous years, until we started to explore. Funny thing was, despite her wild years, she was very happy to settle down to a one to one relationship, and took quite a while for her to accept the idea of enjoying other guys again.
-------------
Sex between a man and a woman can be absolutely wonderful - provided you get between the right man and the right woman. ~Woody Allen

robby
Prepubescent

Unread post by robby » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:19 am

mine had between 7-10 before we married

jmsjmsus
Experienced

Unread post by jmsjmsus » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:17 am

My first wife had only been with one man other than me before we were married. I think that is part of why we ended up having sex with others. We were married straight out of college, so I think she missed the adventure of being single and meeting other guys. We had a single night once a week, went out and did what we wanted. I never counted, but she probably slept with 8-10 different guys a year while we were married, although she tended to do it with someone she already knew and some of them were regular on the side lovers. She was a professional woman and when in her middle twenties, almost never went to a meeting or convention when she didn't let a man pick her up and spend every night away fucking her silly. Hell we had sex every day at least once a day and she was getting laid by someone else as well.

E and A
Virgin

Unread post by E and A » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:26 am

I was my wife's first when she was 18. About 6 years ago we met up with the 1st guy for a MFM. Since we tend only to be involved with one guy at a time, we have only be involved with about 5 or 5 guys since. The guy with us now has a little over a year seniority! We have been married for over 40 years. She and I agree that we both wish we had started sooner!
Different strokes for different folks!

Rick H
Virgin

Unread post by Rick H » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:53 am

"Is anyone else surprised by the results? I would not have expected that so many wives would have had such limited experience prior to marriage. Anyone want to take a shot at interpreting the results?"

I wasn't surprised at all. I've noticed this pattern for years, ever since I started following these forums in the late 1990s. I'm glad we got such a good sampling on this poll. Guys (and gals) keep responding, OK?

NaplesDavie
Virgin

Unread post by NaplesDavie » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:29 pm

My wife was 45 when we married; second marriage for both. Her first week in college she went to the health center and got on the Pill. By graduation day 10 men had fucked her. After that and into her first marriage only the first husband bedded her. Then I came along and since started swinging 6 men have had their pleasure with her. She blew one, the other five fucked her loving cunt.

David

insert_8
Prepubescent

Unread post by insert_8 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:19 am

We traded virginity (I took hers, and she got mine in return) on our wedding night. Read the story in "The Library", "Wedding Night Virgins" at < http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10069 >. We were both 23. She has never been with another guy in over 35 yrs of marriage, and not likely . . . wish I could change that.
Wrap your thighs around my ears!

rkbg
Virgin

Unread post by rkbg » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:58 pm

She had one longterm boyfriend for 4 years before we got married. She started having sex with him when she was 16 and he was 24. But she had told me about how they fucked a lot. She also showed me how big he was with her hands and its about 1.5" longer than mine and she also loved sucking his uncircumsiced cock a lot. She said she was just a horny teenager and the sensation of a cock in her mouth or pussy is what she really enjoyed.

jenscuck
Virgin

Unread post by jenscuck » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Jen lost her virginity when she was 14 and was very active through high school and college.

Jen lost her virginity when she was 14 and was very sexually active in high school and college. We were 25 when we met and it was obvious that I was going to be a cuck husband almost from the get go.

seth1805
Virgin

Unread post by seth1805 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:58 am

My wife had several boyfriends and one night stands before she met me. She also had two threesomes with the the same two guys. I was a virgin when I met her.

samandi
Prepubescent

Unread post by samandi » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:26 am

My wife did not have that many bf's before we married. We started as friends and even lived together as friends so she was free to date, etc. but she was a serious student and did not want to take much time for dating. However, she did work as an exotic dancer during college and would often take the highest bid for a date after her shift. So while she did not have a lot of BF's, she did have a large number of sexual partners.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:11 pm

jenscuck wrote:Jen lost her virginity when she was 14 and was very active through high school and college.

Jen lost her virginity when she was 14 and was very sexually active in high school and college. We were 25 when we met and it was obvious that I was going to be a cuck husband almost from the get go.
My wife was virtually 14 as well, she slept around a lot in HS, and College, she was 21 when we met and I was 25, she was dating a few guys in the basketball teams, I never got a chance to touch her for virtually 6 months after we met, she continued openly dating other guys even after we got married, she still has her long term B/Fs, occasional one night stands a few co workers and her last two bosses.

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:00 am

I was her first, and for about 23 years, her only. That changed about two years ago.

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:11 pm

We're each others first and only, but hoping to change the latter. She's not interested, but willing to roleplay for me.

Reneelynn14
Prepubescent

My hot wife and her "big cock awakening"

Unread post by Reneelynn14 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Hell yes it does!!! Or at least in our case it did. Prior to our marriage, she was only with one other guy. They had the usual, awkward, we don't know what we are doing but let's do it High School sex. He was very average in size and they only did it two times total. Then she began dating me and we fell in love. Blissful, carefree, genuine, lost in each other's arms love that carried us all the way through our college years and into a wedding ceremony on our sixth year anniversary....life was good, and I could not believe I was lucky enough to have her as a wife. She was the light of my life and the only woman I was ever with or ever wanted to be with......but then life happened!!!! Years and years of financial stress combined with an extreme hatred of her job and a need for Xanax at times to simply sleep at night wreaked havoc on her beautiful, genuine, caring soul. She became distant. She seemed as though the walls were closing in and she was scared. In addition to this, I guess I was not being the greatest husband at this time....this was about year 11-12 of our relationship but only year 5-6 of our marriage. To make a long story short, she was a mess, I was even worse because my sun rises and sets in her eyes and, seeing her like this, I became sick to my stomach with fear as I knew things were bad between us. Really bad....the kind where your stomach hurts, you lose weight, get weak and just wish you were dead. You knew u would do whatever it took to fix it all but it just was not in the cards right then....a few more years went by, and at this time I was just waiting for her to leave for good.....I prayed to God she wouldn't but I knew it was all over. As I tried to bring myself to terms with this and started talking to a psychologist, doing pain pills, drinking beer, and pretty much gave up on life. I wanted to die but knew I was not going to get off that easy. And boy was I right! She began fucking a Co-worker with a much larger cock and simply "fell in love with big, thick cocks". Her affair lasted months and at first she wouldn't even speak to me....over time though she gave in and we talked. We continued to talk but these talks were the best ever. They were honest, productive and very very harsh at times. They were so great we ended up getting back together! The lover got the boot, we bought a new puppy and built our dream house on two acres of land in the country. Things became awesome again and both of us were happy....but she was a new woman now, since being taken by that big, thick cock and confessed that she wanted MORE. As time passed, and the hurt subsided AGAIN we worked out a hotwife life to save our relationship. Since then, she has been with 4 men(5 if u include the very first cock that woke her up from her miserable life)....and these 4 cocks were attached to men. Real men! They were in better shape than me, wanted to fuck more than me, did it better than me and basically erased me from her sexual life. Each of them was bigger and thicker than the other and she was happier than I've ever seen her. Since this all went down in 2010, I would bet we have had sexual intercourse MAYBE ten times and trust me.....none of them were initiated by her. What's even worse than the intercourse totals is the blow job totals....I'm not sure there were five from 2010 until today. And she definitely wasn't begging to suck me off and no way in hell did she swallow. She never even considered it even though every other cock she had been with never went one time without being swallowed. Fortunately for me she gives excellent hand jobs. Hand jobs that make me cum harder and better than anything I've even experienced. She details her accounts with all her "men" while she jerks me off and laughs at my reaction to the power she has over me. She humiliates me, refuses to fuck me, definitely won't suck me and I've never been more happy or in love with her. She is my world. And she glows after she's been on a date. It's like nothing I've ever seen before and neither of us can get enough. She fucks her cocks, I enjoy my hand jobs while she crushes me with details about her bigger, better, sexier lovers. She is definitely not the lil girl I married in 2003 but she is a newer, revved up edition who exudes sex and keeps me begging for more as I try to keep up!!!! Im hard just writing this but through it all.....I never knew my worst nightmare, and a marriage to a woman who has less than ZERO interest in me sexually would be the greatest life I could ever live. Amazing!!!!
Last edited by Reneelynn14 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Husband of Insatiable103
Her stats: 5-4 105 34B & the "bedpost" has 7 notches:)

jasper43
Prepubescent

Unread post by jasper43 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:06 pm

This is a very interesting poll.

I voted "She slept around" because she told me she had numerous partners before her first marriage and then when she was single again before she met me. As a matter of fact, when she was in her early 20's and got pregnant with her daughter their was some confusion as to who the father was because she had had sex with three different men in a two week period in which she ended up pregnant.

Harry1950
Prepubescent

Unread post by Harry1950 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:42 pm

My wife was married got a little more than a year - he was her first although she admitted to doing oral with another guy. Nobody else between her grist husband and me. Then 25 years passed before the next 22 guys guys got in her pussy plus 3 or so more got blow jobs.

here4fun71
Virgin

Unread post by here4fun71 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:35 am

My wife lost her virginity on her 18th birthday and had been with 9 guys before meeting me at 23, then only me till she was 33 then from 33-43 she has had 3 girls and 11 more guys
She still worries about being a slut but I tell her no one is getting hurt and we are having fun so if you are a slut what's wrong with that

Mark Franco
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mark Franco » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:37 pm

zorro wrote:
Jimmyboyx2 wrote:Is anyone else surprised by the results? I would not have expected that so many wives would have had such limited experience prior to marriage. Anyone want to take a shot at interpreting the results?
I am not at all surprised. One of the best reasons to be a HW is to gather some experience about the variety different sexual partners can provide. We were fundamentally born to be multiply sexual animals, and it is very natural to have curiosity about how it feels to be with different people. Once you get past religious antipathy to sexuality, it is easy to see.

So it seems like hotwifing is a wonderful and in a way obvious solution for a woman to have the stability, support, and love of an appreciative husband while she gets a chance to sample what other men can be like.

Women who have been highly sexually experienced may be less likely to want more sexual experience. They have known many cocks and the thrill of someone novel may well wear off. There are a few women who post here who never seem to tire of having new guys, but they seem to be the exception.

JMHO
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE! I HAVE ALSO NOTICED THAT PATTERN OF WOMEN WHO WERE VIRGINS OR HAD VERY LIMITED SEXUAL EXPEREINCE BEFORE MARRIAGE SEEM TO BE THE ONES THAT END UP REALLY ENJOYING THIS LIFESTYLE. MAYBE THAT IS WHY MY GIRLFRIEND WHOM I'VE BEEN WITH FOR ALMOST 6 YEARS NOW, HAS NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER IN BEING A HOTWIFE. NOT ONLY IS SHE NOT INTERESTED BUT SHE EVEN BROKE UP WITH ME LAST SATURDAY BECAUSE OF MY INSISTANCE THAT SHE TRY HOTWIFING. SHE HAS BEEN VERY SEXUAL THROUGHOUT HER LIFE AND HAS BEEN WITH OVER 100 GUYS BUT SHE SAYS THAT WHEN SHE IS IN A RELATIONSHIP SHE WILL ONLY SCREW ONE GUY. ANYTING ELSE, IN HER EYES, WOULD BE DISRESPECTFUL AND DEGRADING.

IndyGreg
Virgin

Unread post by IndyGreg » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:00 am

Jimmyboyx2 wrote:Is anyone else surprised by the results? I would not have expected that so many wives would have had such limited experience prior to marriage. Anyone want to take a shot at interpreting the results?
I'm real surprised personally. My HW Becky was just the opposite, according to her (I'm 14 years older and wasn't around) she lost her virginity at 14 (That seems to be common) and was blown away by the experience. She quickly became the high school whore and did lots and lots of guys. She claims to have had her first 3some when she was 15 and did a few gang bangs before graduating from high school.
From there she went to college and was the star attraction at many parties and used her skills to keep up her grade point average. She also admitted to a few gang bangs in college.
When I met her she had just graduated with a degree in business and she was hanging out in a college town bar when she picked me up for the first time. She had me convinced for a while that I had picked her up. That's where it all started.

PeterDragon
Prepubescent

Unread post by PeterDragon » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:45 am

My wife had several long term boyfriends but in her mid-to-late 20's through her 30's she was quite the slut. I don't know exactly how many me. She sucked and fucked but I do know that the number to easily be north of 20. She fucked married men and single men. I've heard some details of her sexual trysts and I get both jealous but more so turned on. When I first brought up fantasizing about sharing her in a mfm she got pissed! While she didn't verbalize it, I believe she didn't feel cherished. Through discussions about my kink she has come to realize that she is the only one for me and that I simply get turned on about giving her or allowing her an incredible heightened sexual experience by having two cocks at the same time. Before I opened up about my desire to watch her with another man and then joining to make it mfm she would tell me, while we were fucking, that she wished I had two cocks so I could have one in her pussy or ass while she sucked on my other one. She and I fantasize about a mfm often and she realizes that I cherish her perhaps more now that she engages with me in this fantasy and is no longer angry about it. Truthfully, she gets off on it although she says it will never happen in real life. Be this as it may, since I have opened up to her about my sexual desires we have more sex now after 16 years of marriage than we did early on, we are hotter now for each other, we are more affectionate, we are more passionate, more respectful, more loving, etc... I'll take the fantasy talk all day long! And who knows? Maybe the right timing, location, man, etc. will present itself one day and she will decide that getting fucked by two cocks seems like a good idea.

cuckoows
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckoows » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:53 pm

I met my wife when she was 27 and married her 1 year later. She told me that lost her virginity at 17 and went crazy up to 23... During those 5 years she had about 100 guys or so, easily. That makes an average of about 15-17 per year inclusive of medium term relationships.

She used to fuck two or three guys in one day and crave for more. The guys would keep thinking how horny she was form them not knowing that there has been huge activity previously.

After nine years of marriage and many of me asking, she finally conceded and fucked a guy unleashing a new, horny, super hot version of herself.

seth1805
Virgin

Unread post by seth1805 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:06 am

I wanted to add a comment onto my previous post in this thread. My wife was very sexually active prior to us meeting in 1983. She had a lot of partners and after I got her to tell me about them I regretted knowing it. But since I caught on to this hotwifing/cuckold lifestyle things have changed for me. One thing I think about a lot is if any of them were well endowed and she never told me that detail because she knew it was better that I not know. She has always maintained I am the biggest guy she has had but sometimes I think about the threesome she had with her ex and his best friend and the fact his friend came over to their house more than once and fucked her while her ex watched leads me to believe he was "special." It's actually a huge turn on for me now to think she was this young 20 year old who might have wanted to have sex with this guy because he was well endowed.

One more thing: My wife told me she never swallowed during that time. I also wonder about that at times. I cannot imagine her being so wild and willing to let her ex watch her with his best friend and she not be "all in." For some reason I think she did some wild ass things but her discretion gets the best of her. Yes, a turn on thinking of her being submissive and letting him have his way

Rchilders35
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rchilders35 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:03 pm

This actually turns me on to type. My HW has been with a lot of men. She lost her virginity at 10 to a 12 year old neighbor. She enjoyed it, and began having sex with him regularly for 3 years. She is from a small town, so she actually never dated or screwed anyone local. She would meet older men for cigs and beer, having 50 or so in her by graduation. She went to a small college where we met two years later at a swingers club. She had added a other 100 to the list by then. She is now, 10+ years later, closing in on 500. We are hoping to reach 1000 guys eventually. I love the feeling of sliding my 9 inch fat cock in her pussy with another mans cum. We actually have a very active sex life. We have sex 4-5 times a week and it is surprisingly romantic. Now, every Friday night at the swing club, she gets her freak on!