A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1
Pervert

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:39 pm

When I got in from moving hay this evening, Farmgirl was on the phone with her boyfriend. It was easy to conclude that by listening to the giddy schoolgirl in her voice. Pausing to listen, it became apparent that she was not only having a lover's chat but was setting up a romp for in the morning before church.
There is that special wickedness about hearing your wife setting up a time to fuck her boyfriend before church, knowing that she will walk in a little late with her lover's semen oozing from her married pussy and trickling down her thigh. How far will it trickle? How fast will it run?

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:55 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:39 pm
When I got in from moving hay this evening, Farmgirl was on the phone with her boyfriend. It was easy to conclude that by listening to the giddy schoolgirl in her voice. Pausing to listen, it became apparent that she was not only having a lover's chat but was setting up a romp for in the morning before church.
There is that special wickedness about hearing your wife setting up a time to fuck her boyfriend before church, knowing that she will walk in a little late with her lover's semen oozing from her married pussy and trickling down her thigh. How far will it trickle? How fast will it run?
Mixing sacred and profane. Spirit and body. Combustible brew.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:31 am

Her number1 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:39 pm
It was easy to conclude that by listening to the giddy schoolgirl in her voice.
I fucking love that voice… and it’s like no matter how old a woman gets, it’s still there…. It’s one of the unsung great things about having a hotwife.. hearing that sound again. I doubt she ever has that sound talking to me after all these years so when I hear it, it’s like getting drunk in it.

Sunday, funday!!

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:28 am

Yesterday morning she called to see where her cats were. I told her that son was with me and we were going to clean up storm damage.
She said, "Great, my boyfriend is coming by this morning." The excitment was very apparent in her voice!

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:45 pm

I'll be between her legs in just a bit, she spent this afternoon with her boyfriend. All afternoon while I was in my shop I thought about her repeatedly moaning and gasping on his thick cock.
The exquisite pleasure of knowing my wife, the mother of my children, loves taking her boyfriend's semen inside of her body. A place where only mine should be, but is not allowed.

Gulfcpl
Player

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:01 am

You two are the bomb. You’re exactly what this lifestyle is supposed to be about: love, trust and honesty. You, my friends, wrote the book.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:09 am

Her number1 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:45 pm
The exquisite pleasure of knowing my wife, the mother of my children, loves taking her boyfriend's semen inside of her body. A place where only mine should be, but is not allowed.
I do understand this dynamic. But OMG I would feel so cast into the wilderness with nowhere to go!

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:22 am

Her number1 wrote:
but is not allowed.
That almost sounds like, dare I say... "a rule".

*ignites fuse and runs for cover*

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:24 am

Her number1 wrote:
I'll be between her legs in just a bit, she spent this afternoon with her boyfriend. All afternoon while I was in my shop I thought about her repeatedly moaning and gasping on his thick cock.
And? Did you enjoy her return and your time between her legs?

I had a date this week and my homecoming yesterday was phenomenal. There is nothing quite like an orgasm from your husband after you've been thoroughly pounded by your boyfriend :)

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:52 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:24 am
Her number1 wrote:
And? Did you enjoy her return and your time between her legs?

I had a date this week and my homecoming yesterday was phenomenal. There is nothing quite like an orgasm from your husband after you've been thoroughly pounded by your boyfriend :)

I think your experience sums it up quite well for her also. 😄
And yes, I very much enjoyed my time between her legs. Her Cuckoldress side showed a bit. :D
I'll write more when I can sit at the computer instead of my phone, just for you my lovely friend.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:03 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:52 am

I think your experience sums it up quite well for her also. 😄
And yes, I very much enjoyed my time between her legs. Her Cuckoldress side showed a bit. :D
I'll write more when I can sit at the computer instead of my phone, just for you my lovely friend.
I'm all ears and await your next submission. As for Farmgirl's Cuckoldress side, I'd love to know more. I'm trying to develop mine a bit (within reason), so I'd love to know what she did. Maybe it will inspire me ;)

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:05 pm

Since all of her cats were gone and busy yesterday, she had plenty of time to spend with her boyfriend at what was her childhood home.
It's rare that they get a whole afternoon to enjoy each other and completely play the lover's part unmolested.
Time to thoroughly enjoy holding each other, savoring kisses that fan flames leading to undressing each other, and speeding to hot passionate sex. Time to relax in each other's arms, cuddling and talking as lovers slowly enjoying each other's caress and exploration. Their bodies reawakening for more intimate pleasure, animalistic in their need.

When she returned in the evening, all aglow, she was radiant and smiling her cat grin. Never have I regretted her wanting to play alone, leaving me at home. To see her face aglow, eyes sparkling, and that grin......hearing her describe the paragraph above....feeling her love, All is right in my world and I wouldn't want it any other way.
She quickly stripped off her bottoms but left on a pink velvet top and her leopard flip-flops. I was reading for my shower as I kissed her, my smile growing. When I got out of the shower she was lying on the bed, still in the pink top.
I walked over to between her legs, looking at her prize. Her entire vulva was covered in his cum, it shined and glistened. Her petals splayed open, and her opening gaped. The sight called to me even before she said, " I tried to hold it all in, but he filled me with so much "......." Time to be a good husband, baby, and clean it up ".
She seemed to think I hesitated, but really I was awestruck by the sight. This was my wife's pussy, her most intimate area, literally covered in another man's semen. " Time to get busy ", she said.
I grinned as I dropped to my knees, her hidden pearl peeking from its hood beckoning my tongue. I drew a circle around it with the tip of my tongue before moving below to her sopping opening. " Lick, baby. Get allll of his cum out ", she coaxed.
I licked into her opening and felt her muscles tighten, a large dollop landed on my tongue followed by a flow of his cum and her juices.
She squeezed her thighs against my head and said, " I got down on my knees and looked into his eyes as I sucked his dick, then I spun around and he mounted me......he fucked your wife sooo hard, sooo deep!....have you got it all? " I told I had, that her pussy was pristine.
She asked, " Do you want to fuck Allen's pussy, baby? Yes, I replied!
" Well, finish licking and I'll think about it sometime.....you can jack off while you're licking ", she said. I could tell she had moved into cuckoldress mode. I moved my right thumb to her engorged clit, strumming and circling it as I moved my tongue to her small hole.
In what seemed only several seconds, she was thrashing and bucking through a loud orgasm!
I followed quickly behind her, shooting my ejaculate onto the floor. As she came to, she pushed my face from her and gasped for breath.
She looked at me and grinning said, " Now you have cock breath :D ".

Later, she coaxed my dick back to life so I could enjoy a little of "Allen's pussy", " Come put your dick in Allen's whore, baby. Just don't cum in me, "
I rather enjoyed my treat, fucking her long and slow until I was approaching the point of no return. Mindful of her rules, I pulled out and shot over her mound.

Sometimes it's nice to be a cuckold. :D

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:15 pm

Gulfcpl wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:01 am
You two are the bomb. You’re exactly what this lifestyle is supposed to be about: love, trust and honesty. You, my friends, wrote the book.
Kisses

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:18 pm

Parsifal wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:09 am
Her number1 wrote:
I do understand this dynamic. But OMG I would feel so cast into the wilderness with nowhere to go!
Now, you know I don't let him feel cast out ;). He is well taken care of, a "kept man" in many ways :D.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:21 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:24 am
Her number1 wrote:
And? Did you enjoy her return and your time between her legs? He did! And I enjoyed him there as well :D.

I had a date this week and my homecoming yesterday was phenomenal. There is nothing quite like an orgasm from your husband after you've been thoroughly pounded by your boyfriend :) I so agree!! And, I was so happy to hear that you had so much fun :mrgreen:.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:23 pm

Pufferfish wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:22 am
Her number1 wrote:
but is not allowed.
That almost sounds like, dare I say... "a rule".

*ignites fuse and runs for cover*
Hasn't your wife explained that rules are for husbands ;)?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:26 pm

I don't think I've ever been as full of cum as yesterday :D!

Or, as clean afterward ;).

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:14 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:18 pm
Parsifal wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:09 am
Her number1 wrote:
Now, you know I don't let him feel cast out ;). He is well taken care of, a "kept man" in many ways :D.
Farmgirl, it is beyond cavil how well you take care of your No.1. (But some of us guys are just as fixated on fluid bonding as you and feel oh soooo deprived without it 😘💦💦🫵)

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:50 am

Parsifal wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:14 pm

Farmgirl, it is beyond cavil how well you take care of your No.1. (But some of us guys are just as fixated on fluid bonding as you and feel oh soooo deprived without it 😘💦💦🫵)

I do love my fluid bonding :D! I feel "off" when I haven't had a deposit often. There is an intense calming joy, while exhilarating too, from knowing my body has absorbed the semen of a lover.
I can understand some of you guys feeling you need the opposite side of it as well.

There is the side of it that I and my Number1 enjoy as well; the power play of he and I knowing that my body absorbs their semen but not his. It's a heady mind fuck for both of us!
There are more than two sides to this coin ;).

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:31 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:05 pm

It's rare that they get a whole afternoon to enjoy each other and completely play the lover's part unmolested.
Time to thoroughly enjoy holding each other, savoring kisses that fan flames leading to undressing each other, and speeding to hot passionate sex. Time to relax in each other's arms, cuddling and talking as lovers slowly enjoying each other's caress and exploration. Their bodies reawakening for more intimate pleasure, animalistic in their need.
This! Exactly. that's how I felt this week when I had the chance to get away for 24 hours with G. The unrestricted time was heavenly.
Her number1 wrote:

Never have I regretted her wanting to play alone, leaving me at home. To see her face aglow, eyes sparkling, and that grin......hearing her describe the paragraph above....feeling her love, All is right in my world and I wouldn't want it any other way.
And this I also resonate with. You sound so much like Adventurer and the thrill and joy he gets from my experiences. You are a good husband.

Her number1 wrote:
She said, " I tried to hold it all in, but he filled me with so much "......." Time to be a good husband, baby, and clean it up "....
Sometimes it's nice to be a cuckold. :D
Thank you for this description...not just the sexy details, but I loved hearing the banter. I am working on my teasing and cuckolding skills, and this provides me with great inspiration :) Thank you.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:54 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:50 am
Parsifal wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:14 pm

I do love my fluid bonding :D! I feel "off" when I haven't had a deposit often. There is an intense calming joy, while exhilarating too, from knowing my body has absorbed the semen of a lover.
I can understand some of you guys feeling you need the opposite side of it as well.

There is the side of it that I and my Number1 enjoy as well; the power play of he and I knowing that my body absorbs their semen but not his. It's a heady mind fuck for both of us!
There are more than two sides to this coin ;).
At the risk of seeming repetitive, I really do understand your dynamic with him, the mutual "mind fuck" part of it especially. I could even imagine myself dabbling in those kinds of scenarios, but only short term because I would miss the other too much. Truly you guys are so hot!!!🔥💥💥💥💥💦💦💦

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:03 am

Too hot indeed.

Not keeping score but the too hot stories seem to have Naughty at the top of the leader board …

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:56 am

zoe wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:03 am
Too hot indeed.

Not keeping score but the too hot stories seem to have Naughty at the top of the leader board …
Don't go getting Naughty all puffed up, she already thinks she's first ;). Myself, I quite enjoy how she twitches and weeps when Greedy is getting attention :D.

Did you miss the part where my Number1 was giving aftercare to my small hole (Greedy) :lol:?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:39 pm

BigHarry77 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:11 am
Oh wow, that is intense FG! How long has he been cut off from cumming inside you?

Welcome to our story, BigHarry :D!

I've lost track of how long my Number1 has not been allowed to ejaculate inside of my pussy, but it's been for quite some time. He does get to ejaculate in my mouth or in my rectum, so he's not without some perks ;). I feel husbands should give up something symbolic of their position in their Hotwife's life.
Your wife's choice may be entirely different if she wants that symbolism, that is.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:27 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:56 am
zoe wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:03 am
Too hot indeed.

Don't go getting Naughty all puffed up, she already thinks she's first ;). Myself, I quite enjoy how she twitches and weeps when Greedy is getting attention :D.

Did you miss the part where my Number1 was giving aftercare to my small hole (Greedy) :lol:?
He was just cleaning the tackle after having landed no fish