New here-wish she would

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Fox
Player

Re: New here-wish she would

Unread post by Fox » Thu May 25, 2023 6:59 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 6:48 pm
Fox wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 5:50 am
We got up this morning. I showered, she showered. The. She wanted more. We had some more really amazing reclaiming. I’ve been trying to get her to stop trying not to hurt my feelings and tell me how much/why D’s cock does things to her that mine doesn’t. She actually started talking about it without me asking and it was much more natural which made it perfect. She also says she liked making me clean her up and she thought it was really hot when I asked her if she liked that I could taste and smell him on her pussy. This lead to me Cumming very hard and far quicker than normal, especially after cumming last night.

Now her only frustration seems to be having a hard time finding a guy more local to us.
I like a man that knows to clean his wife after she's been fucked by a lover, and anal!!
I’d gladly clean you up if given the chance. I know that hernumber1 has that covered though.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu May 25, 2023 9:23 am

Fox wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 6:59 am
Farmgirl wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 6:48 pm
Now her only frustration seems to be having a hard time finding a guy more local to us.
I like a man that knows to clean his wife after she's been fucked by a lover, and anal!!
I’d gladly clean you up if given the chance. I know that hernumber1 has that covered though.
[/quote]

I'd probably enjoy that :D ;)!

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sun May 28, 2023 6:24 am

A few Pics of last Sunday are posted.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:50 pm

Things have been crazy since our last date with D. Leading up to that date, Shirley had really been getting excited about hotwifing again. That date went a long way towards solidifying that. She and D were making plans to have Steve join again. That was supposed to happen this past weekend. After that they were planning to add a 3rd BBC and she would be air tight with only BBC’s for the first time. In addition to that, she had been texting with a couple of new guys and the 2 guys we had meet and greets with back around the first of the year were still in the picture. She had been ready for play dates with both of them for a while but circumstances just kept that from happening. Mostly on their ends.

Then a new guys came into the picture right around the time of the date with D. I had posted in other threads how she would like to try a younger guy but every time she gives one a shot they blow it. They all seem to be too focused on what they want. Not enough focus on what she wants. Well this guy is 32 and was doing everything perfectly. We did a meet and greet last week. He was great. She kissed him at restaurant and then again while I was getting the car (it was raining so I pulled the car up to the door).

She was so excited she wanted to tell D about it. He has always asked her from time to time if she had any dates, how they went etc. never seemed to have a problem with it. In fact was very interested and tried to help guide her through some of the problems she had at times. When she told him this guy was 34 and not BBC something changed. He told her he thought she should pursue the new guy instead of coming up for our planned date on Sunday. She told him “I’m not giving up the the insanely erotic pleasure I get with you and my husband. New guy can wait.” D went completely silent and we haven’t heard from him since.

Shirley is very disappointed to say the least. That sent her into another episode of questioning the whole lifestyle. I expected that but it got bad for a couple days. She did calm down today after we had a long talk last night about whether she wanted to continue or not.

She texted more with the new guy today. His name is Chris. We have a dinner and play date set up for Saturday night. I wasn’t going to post about it for fear of jinxing it again but she did something tonight I could wait to post.

She asked me which sexy sun dress she should wear. I told her they’re all sexy. She said “I want you to help me pick what to wear. Would you like to help me put on my bra and pull my thong up over my ass if I decide to wear one?” She didn’t even know that was a thing. I was floored, not to mention instantly hard as a rock. We’ve never discussed any such thing before. Then she texts Chris and says “++++ is going to help dress me for Saturday night so that you can undress me.” As I’ve posted before, I’m not into the extreme humiliation at all but these little types of things I love.

She also has 2 BBC’s that she’s very interested in. After trying for so long to find a more local guy that gets what works for her, we now have 3 or 4 solid possibilities. Crazy how this lifestyle goes. She is still going to be very disappointed about D for quite a while but hopefully at least 1 of these new guys works out long term and helps ease some of that.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:48 am

Fox wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:50 pm
Things have been crazy since our last date with D. Leading up to that date, Shirley had really been getting excited about hotwifing again. That date went a long way towards solidifying that. She and D were making plans to have Steve join again. That was supposed to happen this past weekend. After that they were planning to add a 3rd BBC and she would be air tight with only BBC’s for the first time. In addition to that, she had been texting with a couple of new guys and the 2 guys we had meet and greets with back around the first of the year were still in the picture. She had been ready for play dates with both of them for a while but circumstances just kept that from happening. Mostly on their ends.

Then a new guys came into the picture right around the time of the date with D. I had posted in other threads how she would like to try a younger guy but every time she gives one a shot they blow it. They all seem to be too focused on what they want. Not enough focus on what she wants. Well this guy is 32 and was doing everything perfectly. We did a meet and greet last week. He was great. She kissed him at restaurant and then again while I was getting the car (it was raining so I pulled the car up to the door).

She was so excited she wanted to tell D about it. He has always asked her from time to time if she had any dates, how they went etc. never seemed to have a problem with it. In fact was very interested and tried to help guide her through some of the problems she had at times. When she told him this guy was 34 and not BBC something changed. He told her he thought she should pursue the new guy instead of coming up for our planned date on Sunday. She told him “I’m not giving up the the insanely erotic pleasure I get with you and my husband. New guy can wait.” D went completely silent and we haven’t heard from him since.

Shirley is very disappointed to say the least. That sent her into another episode of questioning the whole lifestyle. I expected that but it got bad for a couple days. She did calm down today after we had a long talk last night about whether she wanted to continue or not.

She texted more with the new guy today. His name is Chris. We have a dinner and play date set up for Saturday night. I wasn’t going to post about it for fear of jinxing it again but she did something tonight I could wait to post.

She asked me which sexy sun dress she should wear. I told her they’re all sexy. She said “I want you to help me pick what to wear. Would you like to help me put on my bra and pull my thong up over my ass if I decide to wear one?” She didn’t even know that was a thing. I was floored, not to mention instantly hard as a rock. We’ve never discussed any such thing before. Then she texts Chris and says “++++ is going to help dress me for Saturday night so that you can undress me.” As I’ve posted before, I’m not into the extreme humiliation at all but these little types of things I love.

She also has 2 BBC’s that she’s very interested in. After trying for so long to find a more local guy that gets what works for her, we now have 3 or 4 solid possibilities. Crazy how this lifestyle goes. She is still going to be very disappointed about D for quite a while but hopefully at least 1 of these new guys works out long term and helps ease some of that.
F - It's disappointing for Shirley that D went radio silent to be sure but she shouldn't get too down about it. People disappoint all the time for all sorts of reasons in all slices of life. Perhaps this is just another door opening as the other one maybe starts to close who knows.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:19 pm

Shirley and Chris have been texting most of the day. The anticipation is through the roof. She told me that she didn’t think she could get this excited about the lifestyle again after the struggles we’ve been through try to find a local guy. Of course D was always exciting but hard to meet up with due to the distance and our schedules not always lining up.

She told me she wanted some light sex with me this afternoon when I got home from work. I ate her to a few orgasms then fucked her slowly for a little while. She said she would talk dirty to me to finish me off but I actually decided to deny myself. I wanted to wait for tomorrow night.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:41 am

Shirley got fucked by her new young stud last night. It was fuckin amazing. I’ll post details later on today.

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:46 am

Waiting with bated breath.....

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:08 am

It looks like things may be taking a little bit of a turn, in a good way. As the day went on yesterday, Shirley started to get very nervous, just like the meet and greet with Tom earlier this year. She was saying she doesn’t need to do have sex with another man. I’m all she needs. Things like that. I told her it’s not about need. It’s about want. “Do you want to have some fun with a young stud who finds you to be incredibly sexy.” She said she didn’t need it. I told her then cancel it and we’ll have a date night. We had no kids at home last night, we could do whatever. She says “but then I’ll have missed this opportunity.” After some more back and forth she calmed down. I did help her put her dress on. She chose no panties. I put her Hotwife anklet on her and we headed out to meet him at a brewery.

We had drink there then went to get some dinner. Walking down an outdoor mall to the restaurant they began holding hands. She was enjoying the conversation throughout dinner and then asked him if he wanted to get a room. Of course the answer was yes.

Once in the room he took control. They were kissing near the bed, his hands wandering all over her sexy body. He unzipped the back of her dress while kissing her and let drop to the floor and then popped her bra off and had her naked in seconds. He picked her up and layed her on the bed. There was more very passionate kissing then he worked his way down her body, kissing all the way down to her pussy. He ate her pussy for a good 10 minutes or so and then finished getting himself undressed. He layed back on the bed and pulled her over to have her suck his dick. She has been trying lately to get more of mine in her mouth without gagging and it showed watching her suck him. He is right about the same size as me and she was getting a good 75% of it in her mouth. He was loving it. Lots of moaning and complimenting her on how good it felt.

I think he was getting close so he pulled her up to get in top of him. I had a perfect view of her grabbing his cock and guiding it into her pussy. He grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her pretty hard. She clearly loved that and grabbed his hands on her hips as they got in a really nice rhythm. Next his flipped her over and started fucking her missonary. Later, when we got home, she told me at the moment he was putting it at the entrance of her pussy she looked up at him and thought “is this really happening? Is this young insanely good looking man who could be my son really fucking ME right now? Do you have any idea what that does for a woman’s confidence?” I reminded her that I’ve been trying to tell her how sexy she is for so long and she refuses to believe it. She is now starting to accept it.

Back to the sex. He was fucking her so good she kept saying she was cumming again over and over. Then he did something I’ve never seen before. He flipped himself around so he was facing away from her and somehow slid his cock back in and fucked her like that. Shirley couldn’t believe how good that felt saying things like “oh my fucking god that’s amazing, I’m cumming again.”

They had texted a lot Friday about what she likes/dislikes so he knew that doggie is her favorite so he put her on her hands and knees and re-entered her from behind. Starting very slow he gently worked his way up to pounding her hard and fast. Shirley was absolutely in that other world state of bliss. He spanked her hear and there and finally pulled out and shot all over her back and ass. She looked right at me and said “…. Come here” I walked towards her still videoing with my phone. “I want you to eat all of that cum off me. Clean me up.” Chris reached out his hand for my phone and he kept the video going as I went down and took my time licking it all up. While I was doing it she said “that’s it. Make sure you get every drop.” Chris said “that’s so fuckin hot, you guys are amazing.” She turned over on her back and I went down and ate her to a few more orgasms until she had had enough. They laid with each other kissing and we talked a little while before we headed home.

When I say things are taking a little bit of turn, things are different with this guy then anyone so far. They are talking about doing things together occasionally like going hiking, him taking her lingerie shopping, having solo dates and surprising me with pics/videos. Up until now she has said she didn’t want to have a “boyfriend” because to her that would mean feelings that she reserves for only me. Now she is liking the idea that she can do some of these things, have great sex with this hot young stud but the feelings go no farther than that. He also made it clear that if any feelings were to develop on either end he would immediately remove himself from the situation. Even though he’s only 32 he’s apparently been in the lifestyle for over 10 years. A couple approached him in a hotel bar when he was 21 and asked him to join them at their table. They explained that she thought he was hot and wanted him to come to their room and that was his introduction to the lifestyle so he has experience with this exact type of scenario and gets it.

Shirley still has a few other potential guys but she’s seriously thinking about making this an exclusive thing with him for the time being.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:16 am

I just watched the video. Completely forgot, as I finished licking up all his cum she said “come up here and kiss me!” That’s when Chris said “you guys are so fuckin hot.”

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:35 am

I have some screen shots from the video I need to resize and post I’m the hotties thread. I’ll try to get that done in the next day or 2. I think from now on I’m going to just post the updates there since this thread gets little/no feedback. I get that lots of people read it but I post here because I can’t talk to anyone I know about what we do. If I don’t have any feedback there’s not much point in doing it.

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:46 pm

Very hot Fox! Thanks for sharing...I know the feeling on few comments, which is why we aren't posting as much. Hope you have a screenshot of the tricky position he used facing away! Love to see so I understand better.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:09 pm

Mrwarmwife wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:46 pm
Very hot Fox! Thanks for sharing...I know the feeling on few comments, which is why we aren't posting as much. Hope you have a screenshot of the tricky position he used facing away! Love to see so I understand better.
I just posted them. Yes, I did post a couple of that position. Also posted a few of me clearing up and the kiss afterwards. Interested to see what people think of that.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:56 pm

Fox wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:35 am
I have some screen shots from the video I need to resize and post I’m the hotties thread. I’ll try to get that done in the next day or 2. I think from now on I’m going to just post the updates there since this thread gets little/no feedback. I get that lots of people read it but I post here because I can’t talk to anyone I know about what we do. If I don’t have any feedback there’s not much point in doing it.
F - Ok I'm guilty of reading and not commenting much on your thread. :cry:
I suppose this 32 year old, thou it seems a certain amount of PDA is taking place, is a VCFWB rather than a BF.
Form what I can glean, Shirley, in the past, seems to have appreciated the variety that has come her way and with that been less than thrilled, and rightly so, with the increased flakeyness. So perhaps with her new found VCFWB will prove to be steady thrusting fun. :shock: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:16 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:56 pm
Fox wrote:
F - Ok I'm guilty of reading and not commenting much on your thread. :cry:
I suppose this 32 year old, thou it seems a certain amount of PDA is taking place, is a VCFWB rather than a BF.
Form what I can glean, Shirley, in the past, seems to have appreciated the variety that has come her way and with that been less than thrilled, and rightly so, with the increased flakeyness. So perhaps with her new found VCFWB will prove to be steady thrusting fun. :shock: :lol: :lol: :roll:
You are one of the few that does respond occasionally.

I am not sure what the VC in your VCFWB is but she is starting to like the idea of Chris becoming a BF of sorts. In fact we were just discussing that she may just eliminate anyone else with the exception of D. In The beginning she loved all the attention from different men because when she was younger she was not popular with boys. She was the bookworm type and insecure because of her small chest. After the initial excitement wore off she began to regret so many guys so quickly but loved getting together with D. Problem is he’s 2+ hours away and his schedule doesn’t align with ours most of the time. She finally seems to be finding her groove and eliminating guys quicker when she sees little chance of it working out. Also getting more confidence on speaking up about what she wants and doesn’t want. She is no longer going back and forth constantly with whether or not she wants to continue. She’s very happy with Chris. There’s some things she needs to figure out with D but overall things are headed in a very good direction.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:54 am

Fox wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:16 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:56 pm
Fox wrote:
F - Ok I'm guilty of reading and not commenting much on your thread.
Form what I can glean, Shirley, in the past, seems to have appreciated the variety that has come her way and with that been less than thrilled, and rightly so, with the increased flakeyness. So perhaps with her new found VCFWB will prove to be steady thrusting fun. :shock:
You are one of the few that does respond occasionally.

I am not sure what the VC in your VCFWB is but she is starting to like the idea of Chris becoming a BF of sorts. In fact we were just discussing that she may just eliminate anyone else with the exception of D. In The beginning she loved all the attention from different men because when she was younger she was not popular with boys. She was the bookworm type and insecure because of her small chest. After the initial excitement wore off she began to regret so many guys so quickly but loved getting together with D. Problem is he’s 2+ hours away and his schedule doesn’t align with ours most of the time. She finally seems to be finding her groove and eliminating guys quicker when she sees little chance of it working out. Also getting more confidence on speaking up about what she wants and doesn’t want. She is no longer going back and forth constantly with whether or not she wants to continue. She’s very happy with Chris. There’s some things she needs to figure out with D but overall things are headed in a very good direction.
F - Maybe I got it incorrect but I was under the impression she didn't want to let things get to a BF stage as this would imply a more close emotional attachment. And things seemed with Chris?, that while not a BF but closer than a regular FWB, therefore a touch in between, resulting in a Very Close Friend With Benefits. :???: :shock: :lol: :roll:
I know I over think things. I've mentioned that to LFA before.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:10 am

F - Maybe I got it incorrect but I was under the impression she didn't want to let things get to a BF stage as this would imply a more close emotional attachment. And things seemed with Chris?, that while not a BF but closer than a regular FWB, therefore a touch in between, resulting in a Very Close Friend With Benefits. :???: :shock: :lol: :roll:
[/quote]

No you got it correct. Your VCFWB is probably the correct way to put it with Chris. She is seeing now that she can have the type of relationship where she does some things like hiking or he takes her lingerie shopping or whatever but she can still reserve those feelings for me. She’s really liking this dynamic with him and it’s because of the way he’s approached everything and made her feel comfortable with it.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:21 am

Later, when we got home, she told me at the moment he was putting it at the entrance of her pussy she looked up at him and thought “is this really happening? Is this young insanely good looking man who could be my son really fucking ME right now? Do you have any idea what that does for a woman’s confidence?” I reminded her that I’ve been trying to tell her how sexy she is for so long and she refuses to believe it. She is now starting to accept it.
Wonderful!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:36 am

Fox wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:10 am
No you got it correct. Your VCFWB is probably the correct way to put it with Chris. She is seeing now that she can have the type of relationship where she does some things like hiking or he takes her lingerie shopping or whatever but she can still reserve those feelings for me. She’s really liking this dynamic with him and it’s because of the way he’s approached everything and made her feel comfortable with it.
[/quote]

F - VCFWB great glad I was able to tease that out. :up: :up:
So Am I getting that your wife is liking the vanilla aspects almost as much as the between the sheets part of getting together with Chris? :cool:

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:23 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:36 am
Fox wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:10 am
F - VCFWB great glad I was able to tease that out. :up: :up:
So Am I getting that your wife is liking the vanilla aspects almost as much as the between the sheets part of getting together with Chris? :cool:
[/quote]

Very much so. She was just telling me today that that really makes the experience so perfect for her. Otherwise she starts to feel like a piece of meat for some guy to get off with. This makes her feel wanted for more than just sex.

DoctorLuv
Experienced

Unread post by DoctorLuv » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:42 am

As I recall Chris lives nearby. Are you concerned about your friends & family seeing your wife & Chris together shopping, hiking, dining & otherwise sharing a vanilla life, too? Do you fear they may not be able to contain PDAs that expose their relationship to your community?

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:53 am

DoctorLuv wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:42 am
As I recall Chris lives nearby. Are you concerned about your friends & family seeing your wife & Chris together shopping, hiking, dining & otherwise sharing a vanilla life, too? Do you fear they may not be able to contain PDAs that expose their relationship to your community?
I decided to do my updates in the hotties thread from now on and just addressed that very thing there.

RuleEmAll
Virgin

Unread post by RuleEmAll » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:24 am

Hi Fox, amazing story so far, since you're continuing in the other thread, maybe an idea to post a direct link here to that thread? Anyways, looking forward to more stories!
Stag wannabee...

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:01 am

RuleEmAll wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:24 am
Hi Fox, amazing story so far, since you're continuing in the other thread, maybe an idea to post a direct link here to that thread? Anyways, looking forward to more stories!
Happy to do that but I’ve forgotten how.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:28 am

Fox wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:01 am
RuleEmAll wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:24 am
Happy to do that but I’ve forgotten how.
F - As I recall go into your Profile and somewhere in there, if you poke around, there should be something that says 'Signature'. So you say link to thread "X" and provide the link.
It does seriously help folks follow along and wish more OP's would do this. :up: :up: