POLL: What sparked your hotwife relationship?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What sparked your hotwife relationship?

It was established when we first began dating
6%
The idea arose later during our relationship
29%
It was her idea
4%
It was his idea
32%
The idea arose mutually
8%
She wanted to be intimate with somebody in particular
7%
He wanted her to be intimate with somebody in particular
3%
It was sparked by discovery of her infidelity
9%
She was somebody else's hotwife/gf when we began dating
2%

Total votes: 560

FiveInchLullaby
Player

Re: POLL: What sparked your hotwife relationship?

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Tue May 10, 2022 9:45 am

It was when we were broken up, living apart, but coparenting our (then) young daughter that my (now) wife got her clit pierced and started (again) casually dating. I would come visit and drop our child off on Sundays and I could smell the sex in her room, and evidence of a man (or men, as it were) having been there. She would not unintentionally leave half or almost-empty boxes of Magnum condoms near her bed or the sofa. I realized that I wanted her then, more than ever and eventually she would tell me what she had done that weekend; coyly at first, but then more explicitly once she realized how much I liked it. She would then let me fuck her after the child was asleep and she would recount in detail how her dates or hookups transpired. Almost every weekend she would fuck someone; either an old FWB from the past, a random guy from the bar or someone from Yahoo Personals or AFF. Each weekend I would return our child, we would put her to bed and then my “ex” would take me to bed which often still had the odor of sex from the night or nights before. She would stroke my cock and fondle my balls while she described who and how she had been fucked. Sometimes she would let a man go raw; if it was her “safe time”, she would let them cum inside of her, even asking if I could still feel the other men’s semen in her. I would and almost always that would be the moment that I, too, would orgasm.

Once we were back together, it all stopped. For ten years; alcoholism, depression, raising a kid, tough times, loss, change, etc. we “did” it all.

Then, right before Covid, she brought it up again. Since then, we’ve merely fantasized about it because she has body image issues, is sober now, and our own sex life is going great. But it is still understood that it WILL happen again, but just organically.

I’m patient and in love, our family needs our full attention right now, but it is on the back burner for now.

Foxglove
Experienced

Unread post by Foxglove » Tue May 10, 2022 1:42 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:52 pm
I'm amazed that as of 9/25 only three responses have said it was her idea. I've been in four "hotwife" relationships in my life (2 marriages and 2 long-term relationships), and in each case it was her who proposed that she be with other men. Maybe it's me. It wasn't that she wanted to stop having sex with me. She wanted more men.
Similar here. Very first serious girlfriend already had a lover when we met. Wanted to keep seeing him. Eventually all three of us would go out together for dinner. Afterwards, depending on whose turn it was, one of us would get to bed her. I got hard knowing when they were "doing it" and finding her panties on the floor and a big wet spot

The next was insatiable and needed many lovers, both men and women. First experience with listening as we had a friend of mine screw her in the guest room.

Next took years to become a Hotwife but eventually embraced it at my urging. She eventually went on regular holidays with friends to drop her panties. Each penetration was celebrated by her tying a colored ribbon around the shaft of an erect 9" carved phallus kept on display near the bed. Sometimes her travel friends masturbated while watching her have sex!

Next was a woman who came out of a long term sexless marriage and she had a lover, a taste for bondage and having as much sex as she could to make up for lost time. Suited me fine! Eventually she had four regulars and was treating the neighbors to the sounds of her moans and the bed hitting the wall on a regular basis!

wildrollercoaster
OHW Addict

Unread post by wildrollercoaster » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:30 pm

Expanding on the question...
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71825

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:50 am

:D I actually needed to pick 4.