Do you regret hotwifing after you cum?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Do you regret hotwifing after you cum?

Often
11%
Sometimes
31%
Rarely
58%

Total votes: 405

Filou
Experienced

Re: Do you regret hotwifing after you cum?

Unread post by Filou » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:44 am

Compared to others here I am not the typical cuckold / hotwifing partner.
I do not get much out of her having sex with other partners. Some humiliation that suits my sbmissive feelings towards my wife an that's it. Still I never regretted her having sex with other men.
As most we haven been sure how it would be the first time, but it was ok and now seeing her how she enjoys it is more than enough nor to regret anything. ;)
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:35 am

JeffBingham wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:06 am
As a wannabe, I thought this was a really interesting question. I'm a little surprised there aren't more replies. I, and others in my situation, would really appreciate a few more responses from all the lucky practitioners of this lifestyle.
When we first started out having threesomes (actually it is really 2somes with me watching),and she would really lose her mind with the guys, and after i had jerked off, I would have intense feelings of regret and feeling like "what is wrong with me for encouraging this ? I am a piece of shit in bed compared with him" .

And even before I came, they are standing there and kissing and he takes off his pants off and his big thick cock springs out of his pants and she exclaims "wow" and kneels down and sucks him, I thought how sick is this that I - me - made this happen.

And you know what? I actually miss those feelings.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:28 am

"Do you regret hotwifing after you cum?"

Not at all! While we had our own troubles and struggles in our early years, I didn't regret hotwifing either before cumming or after cumming.
Maybe it's a little to do with Farmgirl and I being able to see things in a light of reality rather than a light of fantasy.....maybe? I do tend to view that if one has regrets after cumming, then it needs self-reflection to understand why.
If it's a thing of conscience, why is your conscience bothering you? What are you conflicted about?
Rather than letting these negative thoughts control you, seek out why.

rocknjoe
Prepubescent

Unread post by rocknjoe » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:33 am

I don't regret it however, As soon as I cum after watching a video I made of her blowing a black cock, I immediately turn it off. I have no interest in watching her perform.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:10 pm

Not exactly. We leaned through experience that it was better if I was horny leading up to a date, so usually I’d be cut off from cumming about a week before.

Her first Bull had some time available for a back to back session with her and I had cum during the reclaiming the night before. I was like, “me, sure go ahead” and the excitement of her being a hot wife just wasn’t there. I just Frank’s some Martini’s and watched a James Bond movie. That was the last time we tried that.

After a date after the reclaim? Not really, it was just too exciting to regret!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

Bongomadness 6969
Experienced

Unread post by Bongomadness 6969 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:37 pm

rocknjoe wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:33 am
I don't regret it however, As soon as I cum after watching a video I made of her blowing a black cock, I immediately turn it off. I have no interest in watching her perform.
I have many videos and pics... Love watching my wife enjoy a hard cock before during and after I cum, especially with her.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

One major regret...

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:55 am

I have only one major regret..that I didn't discover and ive this lifestyle in my late teens instead of mid-life.

:P

TT

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:02 am

Not at all. We can understand why some spouses may feel regret, dependent upon the nature of their relationships; but neither my wife nor I have any desire to go back to the time when it was just the two of us.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057