Wonderful Life With My Gorgeous Hotwife (revisited)

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Trickydicky69
Experienced

Re: Wonderful Life With My Gorgeous Hotwife (revisited)

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:57 am

Great writing and like others, find it very intense and uncomfortable. I also dislike Geoff.
But then, I tried analysing why.
Back in my younger days, I was more dominant minded and was a bull for a cuckold couple, as well as Dom to a number of girlfriends.
The BDSM, anal, water sports etc isn’t really anything unusual.
But I suppose the thing that does stand out, is the length of time this spans (years) and the way that Sherrie is gradually drawn away from John.
She is indeed lucky to have John to indulge her in this need but it’s clearly getting to breaking point.
My guess for 5 words:
I want my wife back

Build2last
Virgin

Unread post by Build2last » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:16 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:57 am
Great writing and like others, find it very intense and uncomfortable. I also dislike Geoff.
Back in my younger days, I was more dominant minded and was a bull for a cuckold couple, as well as Dom to a number of girlfriends.
But I suppose the thing that does stand out, is the length of time this spans (years) and the way that Sherrie is gradually drawn away from John.
She is indeed lucky to have John to indulge her in this need but it’s clearly getting to breaking point.
My guess for 5 words:
I want my wife back
With the way she seems to be pulling back, and showing her dark emotionless side, I could see the words from John to be "I no longer know you."

Trickydicky69
Experienced

Unread post by Trickydicky69 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:47 pm

Hopefully we’ll know soon!

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:25 pm

I hope we haven't heard the last of this tale.
Lot's of us (including me) have expressed concerns but we know it came good in the end. I hope we haven't put you off sharing.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:50 pm

I’ve been away and otherwise engaged the past week or more, and I see there is some correspondence here to deal with. Thanks to one and all who have posted. :)
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:58 pm

Lonewolf659 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:24 pm
John,

Superb writing. You have me on pins and needles waiting for the next shoe to drop. It amazes me the complete love that you share with Sherrie. Without that this entire journey would not be possible.

I have noticed that Sherrie is a contradiction on heels. On one hand she is your beautiful, loving, devoted wife that is totally in love with you. Then she turns into the submissive sex toy used by Geoff. Then I noticed , during the wedding ring incident, that she could be fiercely protective of those she loves if her ire is roused. Never would I have imagined she would refuse Geoff.

As usual, I will read your new posts several times to be sure I haven't missed anything. This time, the incident with the wedding ring was so far out of character, considering what Sherrie has done so far in her submissive odyssey,It brought to mind a parallel to something that happens all too often here in the United States. We have one of the fiercest predators that walk the earth. 1500 lbs of pure fury, the brown bear. Observed from a distance and not provoked, you are normally safe. Just like Sherrie when she is in her submissive mode,does what she is told, never puts up any type of resistance.

But the unfortunate person that chooses to insert themselves in between the mommy bear and her cubs and poses a threat, much like Geoff did in trying to get Sherrie to disrespect not only her ring but her marriage, doesn't usually end well. This one incident has me believing that shy, demure, submissive Sherrie has the heart and soul of a bear, her spirit animal. It's there, lying dormant, like her self proclaimed sex brain, waiting for a serious enough threat. And I believe that if this happened, she will become a force to be reckoned with.

This is just my thoughts, please, no offense ment.

Hi Lonewolf659. Rest assured there is nothing here for me to take offence over. Your insight is most perceptive. Sherrie has great intelligence, an indefatigable spirit, a will to win, a hot passion for life and love, and a fiery red haired temper when roused that you would never dream lurks beneath that lovely soft feminine exterior.

The whole wonderful package is why I love her so much as I’ve tried to describe and, incidentally, why I didn’t hesitate to back her by staking everything we had – and a lot more that we didn’t have - on partnering her in what was a high risk business based largely on her singular research and knowledge, as well as having the privilege of sharing her life in marriage. It only makes it all the more perplexing for both of us to explore this other totally contrary side to her. While she craved Geoff’s domination and accepted regular extreme humiliation meted out by him as part of their growing BDSM connection, she always maintained to me that she would rebel if he went too far in her eyes, physically or mentally, and misused the trust she placed in him over her welfare. I believed her, and this gave me confidence for years that our game was edgy, sometimes dangerously so, but could never cause us irretrievable damage. The wedding ring incident was a case in point. No doubt it shocked him rigid when she stepped out of character to refuse a command from him so bluntly. I was horrified at what he wanted to make her do, but it certainly didn’t surprise me to hear her say she rejected it point-blank.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:00 pm

I just wanted to put down a marker to let those who have been following know that I haven't disappeared. I will answer some more of the comments and queries shortly.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:58 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:07 pm
Man. It gets kinkier and kinkier and the thrill level keeps going up. I’m not trying to have you shorten you story John, it’s enthralling. It was more a statement of my impatience to get to the climax.
I get that Tracey52, but I really am very aware of the length of it. One recollection leads to another, and I’m afraid of leaving out something that could distort the context later on. Balancing act for sure, just like the whole adventure.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:59 am

antidote2909 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:36 pm
John

Please don't shorten it.

We love the story the way you're writing.
I appreciate your kind comment, antidote2909.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:01 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:42 am
As I reflect on your story more, it’s like reading science fiction. Who leads this kind of life? It’s so far removed from my day to day life, I find it difficult to comprehend and accept that anyone would one, want this and two, would watch their significant other go through with it. Trying not to sound judgy although it does read like that, but it’s what makes this so compelling to read. It’s seems to me that the journey takes so much more fortitude from you John than Sherry. And Don’t get me started on Geoff. What gives him the right and two what sort of fucked up religious cult is this?
I hope that when the story wraps up we find out how Geoff ends up in the long run.
Finally thanks for writing and write as much as you feel you need to.
Hmmm. Trying to pick that apart bit by bit. Who leads this kind of life? Well, I guess two people who are in love, have the right (wrong?) kinky sexual peccadilloes in their makeup, and feel they are strong enough to pursue the thrill without it destroying them. That was us, anyhow. I can’t speak for others who indulge. As for Geoff, he was a dom who saw a golden opportunity. He had religion in a big way, but his involvement with Sherrie wasn’t related to any kind of cult. It was a BDSM relationship he had going with a married woman, and he ran off to his Catholic priest to confess his sins when he was done with her – until the next time.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:02 am

Nfhw wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:59 am
Too long? Ha!! It's not long enough. I too read each chapter multiple times. I've never have felt so fascinated by such a story. Plus I love John's unparalleled ability with words to entertain and draw us in.

It is so compelling I awake up in the middle of the night to check if more has been posted.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
HaHa. Thank you, Nfhw.

You have me almost believing you wake up in the middle of the night for another fix. :D

Brilliant!

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:08 am

edgedndenied wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:00 am
John
Thanks for the update. Sherrie is sure letting her boundaries be expanded. It seems Geoff is very much into toilet servitude. The forfeit Sherrie had to do since she would not piss on her wedding ring was it drinking Geoff's and or her piss? Geoff seems very much into bathroom functions with the many enemas and watching her defecate. Does he eventualy turn her into a toilet slave and that is to much for her to tell you. Is involving poop next. You did say things got very extreme
It seems that Sherrie is pulling away from you more ie. not having reclaim intimacy, sleeping in seperate bedroom at times, not telling you everything that she does with Geoff. I thought your deal was she got the freedom but you got all the details.
I would expect eventualy Geoff would want you cut off from any intimacy including sleeping with Sherrie. Will he want her and you to get a seperation? Can not wait for next installment.
Thanks for posting edgedenied. Sherrie told me explicitly many times that she wanted to test her boundaries, and mine by extension. She liked to shock herself by the heavier and heavier stuff she came to crave from Geoff as time went by. I hope I’ve conveyed this in the narrative. Of course, she liked to shock me too, particularly because she knows I get off on it, so she pushed both of our limits to the point where now I’m denied intercourse and the sight of her naked body, and her lover is regularly rendering her unable to move at the same time as being beaten, gagged, catheterised and more. As for the “toilet slave” stuff you refer to, I guess it depends what you mean. Geoff was always keen to make her do an initial enema for herself, and he would get involved with her in the toilet only once the messiest part was out of the way and she was evacuating just the fluid on the second run. I’m not sure he wanted to get his hands THAT dirty, and I think it might have been too much for her. I can’t be sure though. A lot of the stuff she’s done to date would have horrified her before she came under Geoff’s spell.

I don’t feel she’s pulling away from me as you noted. I’m getting the details apart from where I can see she’s having trouble dealing with something herself, and she feels unable to tell me. I’m trusting her judgment and letting her have that space because in all respects our relationship is loving, extremely erotically fulfilling (outrageously so, in fact), and we are still the touchy feely cooing budgies we always were when together. It counts for a massive amount of comfort and reassurance between us.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:13 am

Build2last wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:12 am
Very well written John. I enjoy your writing very much. I don't know how others feel about the situation you are recounting, but I haven't felt anything erotic to me about from the beginning. Most probably because I'm not turned on by anything remotely bdsm in general.

Instead, I find yours and sherrys interactions and feelings more of the attraction for me. I felt great relief when you wrote how she refused to degrade the symbol of your marriage. But all the rest just spikes my anxiety to the highest level.

I feel a lot like you do. I love the passion you have with your wife. And I hate that you both dance so close to the flame of destruction.

Your story touches me in a way that very rare for me. I find myself in tears at times when reflecting on what you have written. And of course as I'm on the outside looking in, I find myself wanting to scream at you both for ignoring the pin slipping from the grenade at your feet.

I almost wish I could stop reading this account, even though I know you both survived it. But I cannot do it. Like you described, I'm in to deep. Now I have to stay afloat and ride the current until it calms and I can swim to shore.

Excellent work John. I truly hope that you continue your story at least through part of I hope what are happier times when you finally get passed this potential disaster.
I read your angle with interest, Build2last. At this point we aren’t looking for “happier times”. Aside from a few qualms for Sherrie and angst for me, we are completely entranced by what we are doing and don’t want to change it. I’ve tried to put that across. Good thing we are all different, and I appreciate that BDSM doesn’t do it for everyone, but then neither does hotwifing for the overwhelming majority of the population. It’s bound to colour your view when you read this. You will see only negatives and danger where we see extreme sexual excitement and edgy arousal.

Well done for sticking with it, I guess, as coming from your starting point it must be tough going. The fact that it causes you such anxiety is interesting too. Perhaps you are only a genetic stepping stone away from being as excited as us! A recurring theme in my answers to comments here is my astonishment that many folks see the BDSM angle as a bigger red light than the hotwifing. I’m sure that this would not be felt by the wider public. Your other half having sex with another would be THE deal breaker for most. As I’ve said before, the adulterous sex is probably 90% of the “sin” with the BDSM aspect trailing in with the other 10%. Thanks for the thought provoking contribution.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:14 am

BDJ wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:23 am
John,
The drama of your story precludes me from being able to analyze its individual components as others are capable of doing (oh, how I miss Chris now!) I look for the 'feel' of the text, of how each segment interweaves with the whole. I know you do not put in any extraneous words; much less sentences, into what you chose to post, so I'm struck by a statement near the beginning of this latest narrative: "It is different now though, I admit, and it’s undeniable. I can’t put my finger on what it is exactly because she’s extremely affectionate to me and caring to a fault, but I just have a troubling feeling that she isn’t as exclusively mine as she used to be despite her constant reassurances."

Like the sight of a red sky in morning to a sailor, I see danger ahead. As I expressed before, this is not a journey for her that seemingly has an end or a bottom, if you take my meaning. Despite your concerns at the revelation of each new deprivation he introduces to her (and she enthusiastically participates in), you soldier on, intent on being not only the perfect mate but unstinting in your devotion to her. Thus you metaphorically ignore that red sky and support her when a deeper part of you knows she might be damaging herself, while also introducing a crack into the foundation of your unstinting love, by abstaining from action.

I have been wrong in my assessment before. I'd be happy with that now.

BDJ
I certainly share your dismay at the loss of Chris, BDJ, and I would not argue with anything you say here because perhaps you can see the future more clearly than I do. I definitely don’t see danger ahead right now, and Sherrie assures me that all is well and that she will know if and when it isn’t. She wants to go on, and so do I. Even if I didn’t, I would probably be too excited to try to stop her. Anyhow, I trust her judgment so that’s that. Here we are. I tell myself she knows what she’s doing, and we go on.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:16 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:43 am

It worries me too BDJ. Were not the alarm bells and sirens ringing in John head? He’s losing her. How could he not see it? It seems like a train wreck coming and he had an inclination of it but seemingly did nothing. John doesn’t talk to Sherrie about his fears, so even the communication is lapsing. How they got through it is what I’m waiting for.
No. Definitely not. I absolutely do not see or hear any such thing. I know it’s becoming more intense and pretty hardcore between them, but I think it’s impossible for me to tell you just how good our everyday communications are on every other level. I don’t tell her about my creeping fears because I don’t want to rain on her joyous parade. It’s a gesture of my love for her, and we are still us in every sense.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:31 am

Johng1953 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:47 pm
I have no idea how you put up with this and for so long. Was there never a time when you were seriously tempted to say enough is enough? Especially given your concerns voiced at the start of this update.
Oh, and of course I really, really need to know what that forfeit was even though I'm sure that will horrify me too and make me despise Geoff even more than I already do!
And quite frankly, I'm falling out of love with Sherrie at this point in your journey.
In the same vein as previous answers, there is no “putting up with it” involved. We are terminally excited, so “enough is enough” never comes into it. I don’t know what the forfeit was even to this day, Johng1953. I said I wouldn’t push her for an answer, and I stayed true to the pledge. She never volunteered it. As for falling out of love with Sherrie, I don’t understand this alien concept!

I must be relating this all wrong with too much negativity, I think.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:31 am

GenerallySpeaking wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:05 pm
I feel dread. Impending doom and heartbreak. Someone will be hurt. There will be emotional blood.
Hmmmm. In the future? Maybe. Maybe.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:34 am

Lonewolf659 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:32 pm

I totally agree. John and Sherrie are now like a pair of rams butting heads, with the center between them evaporating. Sherrie telling John to be her lifeline to pull her out. John telling Sherrie that it's up to her to decide when it's time to get out. While neither one of them either willing or able to bring this to a halt. John is loosing his grip on his precious Sherrie. Sherrie is slowly replacing John with Geoff. Considering what has already been endured, something catastrophic must be on the horizon.

"I want to look away, but I can't. It's like a train wreck, only worse"
This alternative reality is certainly a recurring theme in the comments, Lonewolf659. A possibility, but one that we choose not to see or acknowledge. We really are genuinely enjoying this. It's an extremely intense, erotic and fulfilling time in our lives with both of us getting a massive high from it, and neither of us seeing any sign of catastrophe on the horizon. We think we know what we are doing. We think we are in control.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:39 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:16 pm
Sometimes nowadays, when I’ve had a very extreme experience like tonight, he’s still in my sex brain when I get home. He’s there now, looming large. When I feel like this, I don’t like to go to bed with you and play or talk about it to you. There have been lots of those times to be honest, even going way back to when I started with him. It clouds the memory of me and him together for me. I don’t want that, but in the past I’ve just done it because I know you’re hot too, and you want us to lie in bed in the aftermath and relive the details of what I’ve done. I know it will be hard for you not to have that immediate togetherness, but I feel the force of his greater domination of me now that I’m more submitted to him.
Reading this latest chapter again and again. The paragraph above makes my spine tingle and fills me with fear for them. When you think about it, Sherrie couldn’t have be clearer that she is more Geoff’s than John’s now.

I couldn’t keep reading if John hadn’t let us know they got through it. It’s like reading the last page of a “who done it” first. Not usually my thing, but essential here I think.
It could be in my head with the knowledge that she’s chosen to give another man free sway over her body and her mind to a degree, or it may even be a change in the electro-chemical reaction between us. She is constantly being topped up with his DNA after all
He is shooting blanks, so maybe no DNA, but the stuff that crosses the blood brain barrier for sure. However, if you’re not get the usual tingle when you touch, then neither is she, she’s getting it with Geoff. Maybe, I’m over playing the warning signs and you two have it all under control but risk man! At this point I think you’re insane, but was there a fear that if you tried to pull the plug, that Sherrie would say no? If so, was that a bigger fear than letting it run it’s course?

Finally, was she still fasting Friday through Saturday?
She was still fasting each Friday lunch through to Saturday evening. One of his firm rules that she never broke. Even if we were on holiday abroad, and once when we were down south to see her folks for a weekend, she ducked out of a family meal on the Friday evening on the pretext of an upset tummy in order to obey. She texted him later that night to tell him what she’d done and so obviously looking for his approval. He replied the following morning saying “So? What else would you do?”

I never saw her as more his than mine though. Never ever. Perhaps a little less mine since she had come so much under his dominance, but we were always in it together. You have me interrogating my brain as to whether we were getting the tingle when we touched through this period. I guess it just seemed like things changed when it was known every single time that we wouldn’t be progressing to full intercourse. That does play with the head, but she would make my denial part of our play, and I got off on that in a different and very big way again, as did she. As for DNA, all bodily fluids carry it as Sherrie pointed out to me by giving me that paper to read way back. Perhaps subliminally I may have thought that to call a halt would cause trouble, but I genuinely never considered doing so because I didn’t want to. It was all far too hot.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:49 am

KarrieKraves wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:18 am
I rarely respond on threads/stories these days unless something in the posting absolutely cries out to me, as does happen following this story. John you are doing a tremendous job unfolding these events and I hope there is much more to come both with the “Geoff” chapters as well as beyond. A couple of issues that you haven’t covered in much detail and perhaps you might find time to leave comment are as follows.
You detailed Sherrie accompanying Geoff to the local pub (obviously as part of their BDSM scene on that particular occasion). Did they also though spend time out together doing more “couple-like” activities such as eating out, theater etc. Also would they do anything “special” together for occasions like birthdays holidays etc. If they did what were your thoughts with it.
Also you outlined the fact that Sherrie had initially offered you a “hall-pass” when she chose to end PIV play with you. Something she had reinforced on subsequent occasions. Had you ever taken her up on this option or at least seriously considered doing so as the term of your PIV denial played out? Could you share some of your decisions/thoughts on this.
Thank you, KarrieKraves. Sherrie had her first surprise “date” with Geoff in a small Chinese restaurant in our town, but once the affair is in full flow together with the BDSM and her intense gym and swim training it isn’t a big thing for them to go out, and they very rarely do so. It would be fair to say she prefers bondage and humiliation at his hand at his isolated farm to socialising with him on evenings out. Sometimes when they stay away over a weekend for races they will eat and have a drink or two in the hotel bar. The idea of him treating her for her birthday is about as far from what Geoff would do as it’s possible to get, although I do recall that he gave her 12 strokes of the cane on her 34th birthday after a disappointing result in a fell race. She begged him not to punish her on her birthday but they both knew she was craving it so she got it anyway.

As for other women, it wasn’t just when she denied me. When I suggested she followed her inclinations with a dominant man long before Geoff was in the frame, Sherrie insisted that the opening of our marriage should be mutual, and I must have the same freedom with women as she had with men. There was one interval when I comforted an old flame through her marriage breakdown and took her to bed on a few occasions. I hesitated over it because Diane and I had a past and had in fact taken each other’s virginity. I thought Sherrie might be uncomfortable over me screwing Diane again, but she was as good as gold about it saying it’s only fair considering her own exploits. I have written about the episode here a lot of pages back. There have been others. A nurse at the local hospital for one, and a very submissive woman who I lightly dominated for a while which was an interesting turnaround. However, none of them can hold a candle to Sherrie for me in terms of libido, attraction and endless fascination at her sexual complexities and intelligence. Like going out for 3 star when you have 5 star at home is how it seems to me.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:50 am

PaNic wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:47 am
Jeez you’ve got your audience going here John!

I’d just like to give you my vote of confidence as a couple, strikes me that it’s your excellent communication and solid love for each other that makes it safe enough to explore the depths of your psyches so deeply together. This story illustrates brilliantly what sexual fantasy and play are for!

Well done and thanks for sharing
I’m so pleased that you like it, PaNic. :)

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:52 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:57 am
My guess for 5 words:
I want my wife back
Thanks, Trickydicky69. It’s intriguing that so many contributors find it uncomfortable. We thought we are the luckiest couple in the world to have such compatible sexualities. We just followed it. When it went deeper we descended some more. It was so exciting! You are getting a bit warmer with the 5 words. The context is still quite wrong, but at least you are correct in that it was me who made the fateful statement…..

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:53 am

Build2last wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:16 am

With the way she seems to be pulling back, and showing her dark emotionless side, I could see the words from John to be "I no longer know you."
No. I never thought I didn’t know her. I always felt like I was inside her head. But then something alarming happens that seems beyond my control.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:55 am

Trickydicky69 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:47 pm
Hopefully we’ll know soon!

Probably one more episode before the shit hits the fan and flies off in all directions.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:56 am

Johng1953 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:25 pm
I hope we haven't heard the last of this tale.
Lot's of us (including me) have expressed concerns but we know it came good in the end. I hope we haven't put you off sharing.
All is good, apart from time being at a premium. :)