Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
ctmctm
Trainable

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by ctmctm » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:12 pm

The other night, after TheDesire finished sucking on me and climbed up and slid my cock in her wonderfully wet pussy, she said "I need to have another cock in my ass".

She has never done DP, but she wants it in a pretty bad way. Even with all of our swinging, the opportunity just has never presented itself. I will have to work harder on making that happen for her...along with the 3-4 guy gang bang...which she has also expressed an interest in...on several occasions.
CTMCTM (husband of TheDesire)

Rayreef
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rayreef » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:49 pm

It was our initial HW experience and things were progressing rather slowly. I was nervous and our male friend was being very tenative. My lovely lady excused herself and went into bathroom. A short time later she emerged with her slacks folded over arm, her fine ass barely covered by a lacy g-string. She gave us both a sultry smile and announced, "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED". And did she ever.

Salsonero

Unread post by Salsonero » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Rayreef wrote:"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED". And did she ever.
It seems like sometimes we guys are helpless. Thank god for the women who get us started.

Your wife sounds like a real firecracker. I'll bet she is a joy to be around.

ChicagoBob
Prepubescent

Unread post by ChicagoBob » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:43 am

hwhubby0211 wrote: We share a texting app for the lifestyle so that I get all text when she gets them.
May I ask what app that is, please?

littleguy1969
Virgin

Unread post by littleguy1969 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:17 pm

My wife came home from a business trip. I met her at the door and told her I missed her and wanted to take her to bed. I said that I wanted to slide a my cock into her and fill her with cum.

She looked me dead in the eye, mischievously, and said, "Oh honey, too late. I have been in bed every night I was gone. I had a cock in me every night and I am still full of cum. I don't think there is any room left, even for you little dick."

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:31 pm

littleguy1969 wrote:My wife came home from a business trip. I met her at the door and told her I missed her and wanted to take her to bed. I said that I wanted to slide a my cock into her and fill her with cum.

She looked me dead in the eye, mischievously, and said, "Oh honey, too late. I have been in bed every night I was gone. I had a cock in me every night and I am still full of cum. I don't think there is any room left, even for you little dick."
Welcome to OHW, littleguy1969.

:)

Mia

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:58 am

ChicagoBob wrote:
hwhubby0211 wrote: We share a texting app for the lifestyle so that I get all text when she gets them.
May I ask what app that is, please?
O, yes please?

Tether
Trainable

Unread post by Tether » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:02 am

"Did you enjoy watching me get fucked?"

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:06 am

"Men used to pay me to fuck me in the ass"

There's a long story to that, but then she went crazy. Not good, fun crazy. Scary, dangerous crazy.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:25 am

Describing what happened the night before she started with "he wanted to get all romantic, but I just wanted to fuck him!"

Gentleman Whore
Virgin

Unread post by Gentleman Whore » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:03 pm

Wisher wrote:"Men used to pay me to fuck me in the ass"

There's a long story to that, but then she went crazy. Not good, fun crazy. Scary, dangerous crazy.
Whoa what do you mean?

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:54 am

Upon returning from spending the night with her lover: "He fucked the living daylights out of me."

cuckdave11
Trainable

Unread post by cuckdave11 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:14 am

When I picked her up from the airport the other day after a short trip away and I asked 'Have you got 'that' smile on your face?' - hearing her say simply with no hesitation 'YES'....

TX_Hot_Couple
Experienced

Unread post by TX_Hot_Couple » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:49 am

A few that stand out and kind of unexpected in her normal day-2-day personality.

"You know if u show me a big hard cock I'm going to want to fuck it"

"I guess I' m just built for fucking"

"I love it when u share me"

"I have had a hotel-stranger cock in a while"

"I love it when u guys take turns" (her regular long term F-buddy and I work well on swapping off or passing her back & forth when all fucking in the pool. Making her cum a lot!)

Worshypper
Prepubescent

Unread post by Worshypper » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:55 am

My Mistress tells about "Bulls" ('Bofes' in Portuguese) in front of myself to tease me. When in fact i want to get laid but she enjoy denying me as a self-pleasure.

So she will go to front of me and showing her coasts...
I enjoy she have Sexual Freedom but it's Her Pleasure, not for me. That's what turns us on. She gets excited cuckolding me :p
From Saddy Until Happy

goodguy30
Prepubescent

Unread post by goodguy30 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:54 pm

"You just came so fast thinking about your best friend cumming in me"

Then just two night's ago she said about one of her friends ex hubby.... "If i woulda known how hard it is to find another guy i would of fucked B when i could have" because we ha e been struggling finding a third at this time...

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:21 pm

My wife has been using the word "fuck" a lot more recently!

Things like:

I want to fuck him
He wants to fuck me
We're going to fuck
Let's fuck
I fucked him
He fucked me
He wants to fuck my ass

etc, etc.

LOL

She's really coming out of her shell! I love my dirty girl!

:)

Salsonero

Unread post by Salsonero » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:32 pm

GforA wrote:My wife has been using the word "fuck" a lot more recently!
Ha, ha. I love to see that transition from a girl to a sailor.

LYNX
Virgin

Unread post by LYNX » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:31 am

I was waiting in the hotel bar while she was up in the room with her BBC friend when I got this text.

Her: My pussy is dripping wet. Come on
Me: Ok
Me: U sure?
Her: Ya

I could not get there fast enough!

IndyGreg
Virgin

Unread post by IndyGreg » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:34 am

Wednesday night after coming home from the bar Becky says "I don't understand some of these younger guys. They act like they have never had a blow job before!"

pmate
Virgin

Unread post by pmate » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:13 am

She's not a hotwife but knows my fantasy. Every once in a while she will let something sexy slip - last week, after coming back from a morning spin class, I asked her how her workout was. She smiled and said "oh, I didn't go to the gym. I was at my boyfriend's place." I haven't been able to get that out of my mind!

Worshypper
Prepubescent

Unread post by Worshypper » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:59 am

"Eu preciso encontrar Bofes" dizendo para a amiga dela.
"I need to find Bulls" saying to her woman friend.

Soon at my side!
I enjoy she have Sexual Freedom but it's Her Pleasure, not for me. That's what turns us on. She gets excited cuckolding me :p
From Saddy Until Happy

iahotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by iahotwife » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:51 am

We went to visit my wife's family for Christmas. One evening we were up late drinking with just my wife, her sisters, and their spouses. My wife's sister tells a story about going to pick up my wife from a party when back when they were just out of high school. I didn't think much of it at the time.

Last night, while we were having sex, my wife says to me: "Remember that story the K told about picking me up at a party? That was the night that I had fucked E in the back of the pickup. I still had his cum in me while she drove me home".

I later asked her if that was true, about her sister picking her up right after getting fucked. She said yes, it was. "I thought about it as soon as K told the story, but I wanted to not tell you right away and save it for a good time".

I thought she found a pretty good time to use that story.

webothluvit
Prepubescent

Unread post by webothluvit » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:39 am

A month or so after my HW Becky started meeting her first lover, she called him up one night and told him that I was gone for a couple days and that she was horny for him to come over and pleasure her. Actually, I was still at home and hid in the bedroom closet so I could watch them for the first time. She put on a sexy nightie and met him at the front door and took him into the living room where they "got acquainted" on the couch. After a while had passed, they both came into the bedroom completely naked and holding hands. After kissing and caressing each other some more, she slowly and seductively got on all fours in the middle of the bed and exposed her ass and pussy to him. She then looked over her shoulder and said, " Now I want you to fuck me on my marital bed". It was so hot seeing the lust in her eyes. I'll never forget the feeling.

gitrdone54
Prepubescent

Unread post by gitrdone54 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:39 pm

My wife told me that a black male co-worker had picked her name for the annual Christmas party and asked if she like chocolate. I asked her what she said and she told him that the answer to that question could get her into real trouble