Hot things your wife has said!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Janes Husband
Pervert

Re: Hot things your wife has said!

Unread post by Janes Husband » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:54 am

Laying in bed after seeing a fb once that week and having sex with me two other nights, "i just really need it more often."

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:41 pm

She told me her FB called to remind her he'll be here in two weeks and she'll be his for three days and two nights. The wife told me again, he wants her ass this time and she is going to let him take her there. I asked which night, she told me both nights and again maybe once in the morning as he really enjoys morning fucking.

jaynjoy2
Experienced

Unread post by jaynjoy2 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:25 pm

She said, "I've decided that I want to go to the party tonight."
It was a house party that we were invited to. She had rejected the idea at first, so I let it go. I was outside washing one of our vehicles when she returned from shopping. She got out of the car and came over to give me the above news. I about fell over. Finished the car, went inside, and prepared to attend a very special party.

ironshadow
Player

Unread post by ironshadow » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:30 pm

We enjoy roleplay. The lawn boy is my favorite. One time I was acting scared that her husband would come home and catch me fucking his wife. She calmly said. " relax, he would love to watch me getting fucked "!
Only the Shadow Knows

The Dispassionate
Prepubescent

Unread post by The Dispassionate » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:43 am

My wife and I during sex will often trade stories about our sexual pasts—especially high school and college. It's mostly a fun competition because we both get off on one another's past debaucheries—read we're both sluts.

So a few weeks ago we were talking about it, rolling around the bed, and I make some of my usual and boastful claims with her about the size of my equipment. I went on to remind her it was the best she ever had—disregarding her BBC obviously whose thickness outdoes me and then some—but for the first time in our eight years she sort of corrected me. It caught me wildly off guard. She remarked that my length is the best she's had, but that a boyfriend of hers in high school was greater in width and still quite long. I was flushed with maybe ten percent jealousy and ninety percent fascination. She then said, quoting her directly, that "he had a beautiful dick." And that she used to love riding it and feeling it fill up inside of her, and that is was easy to make herself go using it from top position. She worked with this guy while she worked part-time at a restaraunt her senior year. She told me she would look forward to it when she knew she'd be getting his "beautiful dick" the adjoining night, and she said she'd had it in a pool as well as repeatedly in a hotel bed.

I began banging her furiously while she talked about this. Then days later she was going down on me, and with some restraint I eventually led a curious conversation toward the subject of her sucking this ex-boyfriend's "beautiful dick", and coyly did she respond to my questioning with "just a few times." So I'm picturing this tree stump gagging into her eighteen year old mouth, and needless to say when she finished blowing me I was sufficiently empty.

Italo17
Prepubescent

Unread post by Italo17 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:10 pm

The Dispassionate wrote:My wife and I during sex will often trade stories about our sexual pasts—especially high school and college. It's mostly a fun competition because we both get off on one another's past debaucheries—read we're both sluts.

So a few weeks ago we were talking about it, rolling around the bed, and I make some of my usual and boastful claims with her about the size of my equipment. I went on to remind her it was the best she ever had—disregarding her BBC obviously whose thickness outdoes me and then some—but for the first time in our eight years she sort of corrected me. It caught me wildly off guard. She remarked that my length is the best she's had, but that a boyfriend of hers in high school was greater in width and still quite long. I was flushed with maybe ten percent jealousy and ninety percent fascination. She then said, quoting her directly, that "he had a beautiful dick." And that she used to love riding it and feeling it fill up inside of her, and that is was easy to make herself go using it from top position. She worked with this guy while she worked part-time at a restaraunt her senior year. She told me she would look forward to it when she knew she'd be getting his "beautiful dick" the adjoining night, and she said she'd had it in a pool as well as repeatedly in a hotel bed.

I began banging her furiously while she talked about this. Then days later she was going down on me, and with some restraint I eventually led a curious conversation toward the subject of her sucking this ex-boyfriend's "beautiful dick", and coyly did she respond to my questioning with "just a few times." So I'm picturing this tree stump gagging into her eighteen year old mouth, and needless to say when she finished blowing me I was sufficiently empty.
It's hot to see your homely, sweet and sensible wife talking about penises, especially when you are pounding her or she's sucking on you. Congratulations! Yours seem to have been a wild teenage cock-lover!

Italo17
Prepubescent

Unread post by Italo17 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:32 pm

The first time I got to fuck her after she spend the night with her lover, she asked me to be careful with her hair and her earrings -while I was first putting my dick in her. "Why?", I asked, "The kid fucked you like a rabbit and you never asked him to stop for any reason".

"He came to fucked me like his slut and made sure I understood that. He even called me names like his 'Bubble Butt', his 'Hairy Cunt', or his 'Cock Sucker'. But you are mi husband and I want love"

She left me breathless. I found it arousing how she assumed her role as a one-night thing for a younger boy. He fucked her VERY hard against a night table holding her asscheeks, telling her things like "I wanna fuck you harder but don't wanna cum yet, don't move your ass. Now take this! Whose pussy is that now? Do you like it? U feel how I'm owning ur pussy?" . My wife's face was against the night table and pushed the keys and phone to the floor lol.

So no matter how rough we can get sometimes themselves, the feeling we have is real. I haven't been the perfectly faithful husband, now she has my permission to try a young dick, but we still love each other,

jaggu008
Virgin

Unread post by jaggu008 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:46 pm

When my wife told me that she has decided that her present lover boy is going to be the father if our first child and that child will be her gift for me and assured me that I will feel proud to be called the father of that child. That left me speechless for a moment, but recovered quickly to say I will be happy and proud to be the father of the child and I wont fail in my duties as a father and will be the ideal father

macao
Prepubescent

Unread post by macao » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:53 pm

My GF suprised me last time we were in the bed. I asked if my dick was too big to her cause she was hurting little bit... She answered that no, mine is not so big, toyboy's dick is much bigger. Then she added that she is actually addicted to his dick and want to fantasize about his bare dick in her. She start to ride on me and closed her eyes and start to talk about how she wants her toyboy to breed her. We switched so that I start to talk about their fucking. About his big bare dick and his sperm filling her everytime they fuck. She had a huge orgasm. Then she said to me: " You know the truth that when your girlfriend or wife gets a huge orgasm, she is secretly fantasizing about somebody else. I am happy that in our relationship I don't have to do it secretly" ... Then I had my load :)

lex3
Virgin

Unread post by lex3 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:42 am

Came home from her first time playing...I asked if she had a good time and she looked at me and matter of factly said "I came three times."

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:50 pm

One of my favorite phone calls - "Would you like to watch me fuck him?" That gets me every time.

flhtci
Trainable

Unread post by flhtci » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:44 pm

Me , "D fucked you good that night" Her " Oh he sure did. And he came in me three times"
THERE IS NOTHING HOTTER THAN SHARING MY WIFE SEXUALLY WITH OTHER MEN , BOTH AS PART OF A THREESOME OR GROUP AND ON HER OWN.

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:58 pm

She told me, she didn't think it could happen , " I came when he was fucking me in the just as he came in my ass. I can't wait for that to happen again" This happened this past Saturday morning during her four day trip with her FB.

iamrob99
Virgin

Unread post by iamrob99 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:39 am

Walking in the city one time and the woman I'd been seeing and sharing blurted out... "Oh, that's the building where I went and fucked that random guy..."

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:53 am

On her back being slowly fucked by her last longterm boyfriend bare.... "Oh ________, we will make such beautiful babies"

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:51 am

" I'm going to sleep in the extra bedroom tonight with my FB". I told her, see you in the morning. She left and I heard the guest bedroom door close behind her.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:12 pm

One night at a swingers club I was sitting at a table by myself. My wife was dancing with someone on a very crowded dance floor. My wife walked off the dance floor and plopped down in a chair at our table. She took a drink and pointed to a young handsome Hispanic guy that just walked off the floor. While pointing at the guy she breathlessly said "that guy just made me cum on the dance floor".

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:20 pm

You are the second best fuck I had today--------------------------Again!

pmate
Virgin

Unread post by pmate » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:45 am

Fantasy play, but as she was giving me a bj she dropped and said "ok, now it's his turn."

Ryan 1013
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ryan 1013 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:16 am

We were having a few drinks at the house before my gorgeous 23 yr old wife went out to the bar with the girls I was sitting down she sat on my lap and looked at me and said I want yer best friend to fuck me tonight and I want u to watch or I won't come home I'll fuck some one else and u won't even get to watch... Then she kissed me on the check off she went...that was the first night she got fucked in front of me

ner
Virgin

Unread post by ner » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:19 am

As my wife left her boy friend bed after he finished fucking her and hoped on to my bed and just before she started giving me a BM sh said " a women work never ends"

cuckdave11
Trainable

Unread post by cuckdave11 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:22 am

No I wasn't with a boyfriend even though I know you like that

sj hopeful guy
Trainable

Unread post by sj hopeful guy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:33 am

"I did it" after having sex for the first time as revenge for me cheating on her.

vrmtr
Player

Unread post by vrmtr » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:59 am

As we headed out with my friend to go to a cabin she said "should I bring the condoms?".... this was just friday night. She hasn't fucked anyone yet but she is getting more and more open with teasing me like this.

Flirtywifeshubby
Virgin

Unread post by Flirtywifeshubby » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:05 am

During her very first time, I let Flirtywife and her friend get acquainted while I waited in the next room. She calls out to me, "Sweetie, you may want to come see this." I walked in the room and the guy is balls deep in her pussy!